Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2007 #1
brutus

Default Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! They're loaded with niggers

If you're thinking about moving and you value the lives of your family, you will not want to move into these nigger infested rat holes.

BTW - There is no such thing as a "bad area". Only people can be "bad". Houses and streets and trees are incapable of being "bad". The jew-controlled TV always calls nigger-infested slums and ghettos "bad areas" because the jew thinks that you're so stupid that you'll actually think an area can be bad.

Read the list of these cities and keep in mind that there is a direct correlation between how dangerous a city is and how many niggers live there.

List HERE

Old December 23rd, 2007 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Brutus, could you move this to opposing views so our anti friends could comment?

Old December 23rd, 2007 #3
brutus

RE: Subrosa

Quote:
Brutus, could you move this to opposing views so our anti friends could comment?
I made a duplicate post and stickied it in opps. Have fun rubbing their noses in it.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #4
Subrosa
Banned

hehe I love it! Thanks!

Old December 23rd, 2007 #5
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Hooray Dallas is 25. Our nigs are bad but its the spics moving into their areas then pushing the nigs into ours that the biggest problem.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #6
Mishko Novosel
Banned

And in another strange correlation, all of the safest are the whitest... Dis shit be racist......

Old December 23rd, 2007 #7
Adamic Man

I'm glad I was sitting down for this as I don't think anything could adequately prepare me for this earth-shaking revelation. Good thing I don't partake of strong drink, but I will need another cup of coffee to steel myself for the brutal truth.

Say it ain't so!!!

AM

Old December 23rd, 2007 #8
Adamic Man

Camden (#3)... Newark (#16)....Trenton... Jersey City... Elizabeth...Paterson...

YO YO YO, Jersey in da house, way to repazent, mah niggaz!!!!

Old December 23rd, 2007 #9
John in Woodbridge

The "white" areas need to have have the ability to keep non-whites out. Muds will always seek to move to white areas.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #10
Mike Riggins

Philadelphia #29 living here it feels much worse than that.

I've said this before, but the problem we're dealing with here is not just a few crooks who have sneaked into our political system; we're dealing with a whole system of government that is terminally corrupt, a system that has no room in it for anyone who isn't a crook."

W.L.P. "Marc Rich and the Rule of Law" (March 2001)

Old December 23rd, 2007 #11
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Riggins View Post
Philadelphia #29 living here it feels much worse than that.
I wasn't surprised about Baltimore being #4. That city is sinking fast.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #12
Subrosa
Banned

Is there a list around with the 50 safest cities? I think all of us ignorant racists know what the demographics of that list will be

Old December 23rd, 2007 #13
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Is there a list around with the 50 safest cities?

Top 100 Safest Cities

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old December 23rd, 2007 #14
White Minority

Wow look at that...#193
Go into the city on a friday night it sure as fuck does'nt feel like #193.
But looking at the bright side...it could always be 192 ways worse.
Definete proof that niggers are 10 times more likely to commit crime then the mexcriment.
But as the mudslide from mexico comes in and completely over run neighborhoods(and yes they hate niggers too) there is only one place left for the niggers to go...The low income apartments being built in white neighborhoods and subsidized with white tax dollars and managed by some kike slum lord
VICIOUS CYCLE

Old December 23rd, 2007 #15
Adamic Man

At this point it's almost moot - whether #1 or #30 or #50... if it's got negros then the city sucks. Just consult the chart for your "misery index."

AM

Old December 23rd, 2007 #16
brutus

Every single one of those cities were built by White men. And the jew destroyed them using biological weapons. Niggers are the jew's biological weapons.

The inner city ghettos of America are indistinguishable from the bombed-out cities that we've seen in photographs from the various wars of the 20th & 21st centuries.

Those cities on that list were once the apex of White civilization. The zenith of White technology. They represented untold man-hours of coordinated labor and cooperation to construct.

Many of them had large, safe and convenient residential housing sections that three, four or more generations of White families called their homes. Today, those grander houses in the once wealthier neighborhoods have all been carved-up into squalid rooming houses. Where once a proud and hard working White family resided, now is infested with brown troglodytes who tear down the finely hewn mahogany and priceless marble and then crudely replace it with cheap particle board garishly painted in the bright colors that appeal to the savage. Houses that were built to last 200 years or more, barely last one generation of nigger defilement before they're abandoned and set afire by drug addicted nigger squatters.

The jew then announces urban renewal to be funded at taxpayer expense and plows under the irreplaceable dwellings of our ancestors, and rebuilds again at taxpayer's expense, cheaply built townhouses that are given to niggers simply because they are niggers and Whites are so gullible to believe the jewish lies that they somehow owe the niggers a new house.

This pattern has been repeated in every single city listed. The jew has used the same tactics in each those cities to bring them down. The jew has a well-oiled machine of destruction consisting of millions of unwitting niggers.

This is how the jew's bulldozer worked:

Whites tried to defend their cities from the nigger onslaught. The ineffectual protests by the Whites were always overcome because the Whites would invariably focus their ire against the niggers, this resulted in the White folk being called racists by the jew's media and thus most were cowed into silence. No one dared stand up to the glaring lights and TV cameras of the jew media, and those who did, found that their protests were never shown on TV. The net effect was to leave Whites feeling powerless. So they ran away. It was called White flight. They were fleeing the deadly weapon used so cleverly against them by the jew.

This list of the most dangerous cities slaps White people in the face and yet most remain oblivious to how much has been stolen from them due to the jewish induced anesthesia brought about by booze, drugs, being overworked, having a dumbed-downed education, going to co-opted churches, media omission, distortion and lies and finally cowardice to face the truth.

Only when we recognize that it was the jew who has made our cities into the hell on earth that they are, then we'll be able to put a stop to these jewish crimes. Because once we realize that it's the jews hurting and killing us and that it's the jews using weapons of mass destruction called niggers to beat us into oblivion, then we can focus our wrath where it belongs. Squarely on the enemy, the filthy jew.

Old December 24th, 2007 #17
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Every time I see or hear the word city, the first things that come to my mind are, niggers, spics, jews, misery, waste, destruction and combat zone.

Old December 24th, 2007 #18
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Camden never lets me down.....ALWAYS in the top 3...usually the top 2. I will be spending Christmas dinner a stones throw away from East Camden. (east Camden is the "NICE" section of town

For old time's sake......
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lYCFoHcxH7k

Old December 24th, 2007 #19
William Burcker
Itz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
of course they are no where to be found here on this thread...this is the last thread on the forum they would post on. especially that mongrel who cannot even put together a coherent sentence in her video demonstration of retardation.

Old December 24th, 2007 #20
Cate

Chicago isn't present and accounted for because they always skew their numbers to make crime look a lot less than it actually is.

However, Gary, Indiana is number six on the list, just a stone's throw away from Chicago and a few measly miles from where I live. They need to cordone off the town, napalm everyone and everything and shoot anything trying to escape. All hope was lost for that town years ago.

Thread