Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default How the state is glorified in media . .

. .I did this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549475 in the same section some time ago . . . Then I mentioned the state being glorified in this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...49#post2268849 again . .

'State propaganda' is nothing new in media . .

I'll use this thread to give a short breakdown . . .

- - -

I'm sure many are familiar with this silhouette . . . .

. . the 'father of all detectives' . .

'Sherlock Holmes' . .

. . probably the first positive detective-figure in newer history . .

This figure came into being at about the second half of the 19th century . .

. . it originated in England . .

. . this 'detective-figure' was among the first to glorify the state back then . .

The stories were quite successful back then . .

What surely was in the background . . The life especially in Victorian England in the 19th century was very hard . . One might say it was almost too hard for some classes to bear . . .

. . the fact that one of the first 'state-servants' to be held up high originated there somewhat is not surprising . . . The English police-force was held up high . .

- - -

. . Police , in the modern way , didn't exist until about the second half of the 19th century . . .

. . then I suppose it became necessary because of the societal shift . .

OF COURSE 'enforcers of the law' were often made heroes in entertainment . .

- - -

. . see how that works . .?

Well , what more or less started with characters like Sherlock Holmes over the course of time became police-propaganda at its finest . .

. . or even . .

. . wait . .

Batman too . .?

. . isn't he just a comic figure . .?

. . let's look at the plot . .

- - -

. . some kid of millionaires witnesses his parents being killed at an early age . .

. . which has a traumatizing effect on him . .

. . after that he vows 'revenge' to every 'criminal' in fictitous Gotham City . .

. . see how that propaganda works . .?

- - -

. . 'enforcers of the law' are always held up high ( even if only fictious . .)

. . .

The reasons I post this thread . .

. . those of you who read my posts may know that they're often quite society-critical . .

. . I wish to do away with the illusion many chase by consuming media . .

Do you think ANYTHING which opposes the state would ever be glorified in media . .?

. . these people wish to maintain the 'status quo' . . .

. . in this case I'll take it with the words of one of 'the Batman''s biggest 'opponents'' , Harvey Two-Face . .

". . one man is born a hero . . his brother a coward . . babies starve , politicians grow fat . . . holy men are martyred and junkies grow legion . .

'Why . . why ? ? . . why ??'

Luck ! ! Blind , stupid , simple , doo-dahhhh . . clueless luck ! ! !"

- - -

People , do not accept the status quo . . The fact that 'law enforcers' are glorified even to the point of comic books . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 6th, 2019 at 11:46 PM.

Old March 6th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Yeah, blue niggers are even glorified in comedy films, such as 1987's Dragnet.

Notice all the jew names in the opening credits? It is Hymiewood, after all.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 6th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Default Yeah right Joe, you're the "thin blue line"

What's scary is kwaps believe their own bullshit like this, when the reality is they are just another armed gang, albeit a heavily armed and government-sanctioned one. Government itself is nothing but a gang.

Old March 10th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Ray , concerning your referring to the po-lice as ‘the blue niggers‘ , lol ,did you happen to know that Germany also recently changed the uniforms of the po-lice from green to blue . . . ?

lol

. . . maybe Germany is also slowly but steadily turning into a police-state . . .

You know , there also is a subject called ‘colour theory‘.
( what certain colours are associated with )

It is my understanding that ‘green‘ can have two meanings.

. . either it can be the colour of harmony..

. . or that of poison..

. . could have meant both . . . That the blue groids take care of ‘harmoniously preserving the circumstances‘ ( or that they wish to feign ‘harmony‘ . . ) or that they poisonously preserve the state . . .

Hmmm . .

Concerning blue . . .

. . maybe they are ‘blue‘ about their fate of having to serve the NWO as ‘law enforcers‘ , lol . . .

Just saying.

Old March 11th, 2019 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Ray , concerning your referring to the po-lice as 'the blue niggers' , lol ,did you happen to know that Germany also recently changed the uniforms of the po-lice from green to blue?
That would explain why I'm seeing a number of the old green German police and Border Guard uniform jackets and other items appearing in military surplus catalogs I receive. Recently I bought one their green Gore-Tex raincoats for $25. Just a plain one, not the kind with the big 'POLIZEI' patch plastered on the back. Pretty good deal, I guess.

The terms 'blue nigger' for cop and 'green nigger' for military already existed before I joined VNNF. But they are appropriate since they are niggers for the state. Blue has always been the traditional uniform color for American city police since the 19th century--probably because the first professional police organization in the world, the London Metropolitan Police, adopted that color and the u.s followed suit. However, county sheriff's departments in the u.s have usually worn green or brown. Today, with the increasing militarization of "law enforcement," they are all becoming indistinguishable from soldiers in the wearing of camouflage combat uniforms and heavy weaponry. And as you've probably read in previous posts of mine, many green niggers leave the armed forces and become blue nigger badge fags still thinking and acting like they are in fucking Afghanistan or Iraq. Only this time their enemy is us, the citizenry of this country. Police State is absolutely true now. ZOG, JOG, NWO, whatever you want to call it.

Old March 11th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That would explain why I'm seeing a number of the old green German police and Border Guard uniform jackets and other items appearing in military surplus catalogs I receive. Recently I bought one their green Gore-Tex raincoats for $25. Just a plain one, not the kind with the big 'POLIZEI' patch plastered on the back. Pretty good deal, I guess.

The terms 'blue nigger' for cop and 'green nigger' for military already existed before I joined VNNF. But they are appropriate since they are niggers for the state. Blue has always been the traditional uniform color for American city police since the 19th century--probably because the first professional police organization in the world, the London Metropolitan Police, adopted that color and the u.s followed suit. However, county sheriff's departments in the u.s have usually worn green or brown. Today, with the increasing militarization of "law enforcement," they are all becoming indistinguishable from soldiers in the wearing of camouflage combat uniforms and heavy weaponry. And as you've probably read in previous posts of mine, many green niggers leave the armed forces and become blue nigger badge fags still thinking and acting like they are in fucking Afghanistan or Iraq. Only this time their enemy is us, the citizenry of this country. Police State is absolutely true now. ZOG, JOG, NWO, whatever you want to call it.
. . I have always been interested in dystopic visions ( hope the future might be better than many of them claim though , lol . .) . .

The NWO is surely planning a police-state ( which is probably one of the reasons why in media people are indoctrinated to have unconditional trust in the state / police ) . . No dissent is tolerated . . Hell , there are even predictions that the NWO is planning to install an archaic / draconic / martial police-force for which you will be guilty from the beginning until your innocence is proven ( ! ! ) Boy . . Their agenda must be impeded . . .

. . another dystopic saga about a future of the justice-system is the 'Judge Dredd'-saga ( even though , as mostly , the law empforcers are once again the 'good guys' . .)

. . our media controllers work with all tricks . .Always 'heroizing' the police . .

P. S. : What I find ironic about 'Judge Dredd' is that in this dystopic vision they have red uniforms . . .

Hmmmm . .

. . Martial Law . . Red China methods probably . .

. . now , what to call such . .?

'The Red Niggers' , maybe . .?

lol

On a side note , sure hope the Third Millennium won't look like described in the 'Judge Dredd'-saga in general . . No nations , multicultural megacities and a 'Cursed earth' . . Bah ! ! ! ! . .

'Order from Chaos' , I suppose . .

Old March 14th, 2019 #7
Ray Allan

Maybe we need some of our own Judge Dredds, hmm?

Old March 14th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Maybe we need some of our own Judge Dredds, hmm?
. . you mean , fighting for our cause . .? (instead of serving the ( controlled) government ? ) . .

. . then I suppose some groids could make their testament . .

- - -

. . on a side note . . I just happened to notice an astounding fact about 'the Batman' . . .

. . isn't it interesting how this 'father of all law-enforcers' is modelled after a bat when in reality the state itself is like a blood-sucking vampire . .?

. . coincidence ?

Hmmmm . .

Old March 17th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and I might add that it doesn't matter where . . . . Literature ,comics , television . . .

State Propaganda is everywhere . .

Old April 24th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

"Who has the money has the right . . "

Old April 27th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Old April 27th, 2019 #12
Ray Allan

There are numerous TV shows currently on here in the KWA that glorify the state. Ones about kwaps, lawyers, FBI, NCIS, navy SEALs, and others. Not that I watch any of them. The remaining programming is state propaganda posing as news broadcasts, scripted "reality" shows, sitcoms featuring overhyped, talentless jew hacks making poop jokes, and non-stop race-mixing, White-hating commercials.

Old June 8th, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
There are numerous TV shows currently on here in the KWA that glorify the state. Ones about kwaps, lawyers, FBI, NCIS, navy SEALs, and others. Not that I watch any of them. The remaining programming is state propaganda posing as news broadcasts, scripted "reality" shows, sitcoms featuring overhyped, talentless jew hacks making poop jokes, and non-stop race-mixing, White-hating commercials.
. .since television came out . .

. . dramas , lying propaganda . .

Everything to hold the people down ..

Television is an expansion to printed media , just that it's even more useful to propagate the state.

'Bread and circuses' . .

The media has always been in service of the state . . .

Old June 9th, 2019 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Post ColdFire

Do you think I'm a bad tempered old man who should chill out?

Be honest (I know you will be )

Old June 9th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Do you think I'm a bad tempered old man who should chill out?

Be honest (I know you will be )
'Bad tempered' , 'old man' ?

. . dude , I don't know your age.

'Bad tempered' ? We all have our mood-swings from time to time . .

. . even on internet-forums . .

So . . don't know your age and 'bad-tempered' is something we all can be / are from time to time . .

Why do you ask?

P.S. : I certainly wouldn't dictate to people how to deal with people they don't like/ who have provoked them online ( noticed you went through some quarrels with members )

The internet is one of the few places where one can still talk openly.

Sorry , this question may not have had something to do with this thread but I wouldn't owe an answer .

Old June 9th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
'Bad tempered' , 'old man' ?

. . dude , I don't know your age.

'Bad tempered' ? We all have our mood-swings from time to time . .

. . even on internet-forums . .

So . . don't know your age and 'bad-tempered' is something we all can be / are from time to time . .

Why do you ask?

P.S. : I certainly wouldn't dictate to people how to deal with people they don't like/ who have provoked them online ( noticed you went through some quarrels with members )

The internet is one of the few places where one can still talk openly.

Sorry , this question may not have had something to do with this thread but I wouldn't owe an answer .
Thanks ColdFire, had to think on your answer but it works

Old June 25th, 2019 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Again . . concerning this thread in general . .

. . it is easy to figure out that a figure like 'Batman' is more or less the same as 'The Zorro' ,you know ,the fictitious masked fighter from Latin-America , just that the roles are reversed . .

'The Zorro' , the figure which was contrived first , was a fighter against a tryrannical state / government who helped the poor , 'the Batman' is a vengeful fighter against 'crime' in 'Gotham City'. . Either that or he fights unrealistic 'super-villains' a la 'The Joker'.

He is a traumatized millionaire kid.

The fictitous 'Zorro' , in the story ,is also from a rich background , just that he fights the state instead of serving the police . .

. . coincidence ?

Both characters are fictitous , yet this fact is astounding . .

I made a whole thread about 'social justice warriors' ( not in the way this word is understood today ) here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553968

. . maybe the tale of the 'The Zorro' was inspired by the story about Robin Hood , 'Batman' just being 'a state-loyal Zorro' , fighting 'crime' instead of social injustice . . . ?

Old July 28th, 2019 #18
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Lightbulb

I agree with pretty much everything here…

I used to be a fan of copper-series in my youth...now I realize they get a whole lot of too much screen-time....

Old August 17th, 2019 #19
ColdFire
Banned

Some more thoughts on this . .

As long as there are 'system-puppets' around ( people playing into the hands of the NWO = Business men working for their companies; Workers doing their 'dirty work' etc) , i. e. as long as people are 'satisfied with the system' this propaganda will always fall on fruitful ground.

You know , the 'avarge joes'.

Once one is in trouble with the system , i. e. one realizes the truth . .

- - - -

You know , police is always held up , solving 'murder-cases' etc

In reality , the powers that be merely want to install an endless trust in people in the system . .

I went into details in this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554057

- - - -

You know , when you are 'in trouble' with the state / the system you might view things differently.

Old August 23rd, 2019 #20
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

You know , there also is a subject called ‘colour theory‘.
( what certain colours are associated with )

It is my understanding that ‘green‘ can have two meanings.

. . either it can be the colour of harmony..

. . or that of poison..

. . could have meant both . . . That the blue groids take care of ‘harmoniously preserving the circumstances‘ ( or that they wish to feign ‘harmony‘ . . ) or that they poisonously preserve the state . . .

Hmmm . .

Concerning blue . . .

. . maybe they are ‘blue‘ about their fate of having to serve the NWO as ‘law enforcers‘ , lol . . .

Just saying.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553907

Thread