Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Exclamation Wanna be Stalin, Hagary Clinton, compliments Putin with Hitler comparison

Hillary Clinton compares Putin actions to Hitler's

Quote:
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton likened Russian President Vladimir Putin's actions on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine to those of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s.

Clinton made the comments Tuesday during a fundraising luncheon for local Boys and Girls Clubs, the Press-Telegram of Long Beach reported.

Putin contends ethnic Russians in Ukraine need to be protected. Clinton said that's what Hitler did when he maintained ethnic Germans outside Germany in places such as Czechoslovakia and Romania were not being treated right and needed to be protected.

"Now if this sounds familiar, it's what Hitler did back in the 30s," Clinton said, according to the newspaper. "All the Germans that were ... the ethnic Germans, the Germans by ancestry who were in places like Czechoslovakia and Romania and other places, Hitler kept saying, 'They're not being treated right. I must go and protect my people.' And that's what's gotten everybody so nervous."

The newspaper quoted Clinton as saying Putin is a man "who believes his mission is to restore Russian greatness."

"When he looks at Ukraine, he sees a place that he believes is by its very nature part of Mother Russia," she said at the private event.

Clinton continues her California tour Wednesday with an address at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Old March 5th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Hagary must be a little deperate if she needs to leak some truth. What if the goytardz start asking like how did the Germans come to be living outside of German and what happened to those German after the war. Wonder why she did not refer to Poland.

Old March 5th, 2014 #3
Alyss
vnn member

Oh come on now. America hasn't been an angel since WWII either . I see jews got away with stealing palestine. Theres one war invasion that started in 1948, but jews are allowed to commit crime.

Oh.... The nazis are all dead, so why bring up the nazis? The only ones that survived WWII out of nazis NS and international jewry is the JEWS! This shit in Europe is caused by jews.

Old March 5th, 2014 #4
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
"Now if this sounds familiar, it's what Hitler did back in the 30s," Clinton said, according to the newspaper. "All the Germans that were ... the ethnic Germans, the Germans by ancestry who were in places like Czechoslovakia and Romania and other places, Hitler kept saying, 'They're not being treated right. I must go and protect my people.' And that's what's gotten everybody so nervous."
You're goddamn right, bitch. And we couldn't be more proud.

(Sudeten Germans of the town of Ash (which was predominantly German) welcome German soldiers)

Quote:
Hagary must be a little deperate if she needs to leak some truth. What if the goytardz start asking like how did the Germans come to be living outside of German and what happened to those German after the war. Wonder why she did not refer to Poland.
No shit. This fucking cunt won't mention the murders and the rapes and the death camps for Germans.

Old March 5th, 2014 #5
Roy
Perception Manager

She too gets a Godwin award. There are a lot of those being given out recently.

Old March 5th, 2014 #6
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
You're goddamn right, bitch. And we couldn't be more proud.

(Sudeten Germans of the town of Ash (which was predominantly German) welcome German soldiers)

No shit. This fucking cunt won't mention the murders and the rapes and the death camps for Germans.
Ah, finally, now I understand completely . Half of Ukraine once was part of Russia, and that Puttin wants to make sure Russians were treated fairly. And or fight for Russians land back. USA and Britain should keep thier noses out of everyones bussiness.

If GB and USA had land stolen away from them, they both would do the exact thing.

Why bitch clinton never mentions stolen Palestinian land? Or America has got bases around the world?

Old March 5th, 2014 #7
Panzerfaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss alyy View Post
Oh.... The nazis are all dead, so why bring up the nazis? The only ones that survived WWII out of nazis NS and international jewry is the JEWS! This shit in Europe is caused by jews.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-founder-stasi

Lets blame the jews for every single problem of our lives and forget (and forgive) the gentiles who preach race mixing, marxism and slavery. They are just "children".

Old March 6th, 2014 #8
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-founder-stasi

Lets blame the jews for every single problem of our lives and forget (and forgive) the gentiles who preach race mixing, marxism and slavery. They are just "children".
Why'd you go back to fake names, Brad? I thought you were proud of posting things backed by your real identity.

Old March 6th, 2014 #9
Karl Lueger

The newspaper quoted Clinton as saying Putin is a man "who believes his mission is to restore Russian greatness."

yeah..and?

Anyone who loves their nation and people want to see them become great and proud and to stand strong against anyone else,
its the great thing a leader like Putin or Hitler would and should do.

but that hag is looking at it through jew-dazed lenses,
when the whore politicos in the west consider it "good"
to sell out their people to jews,
allow jews to own and manipulate them and become shabbaz-scum to jew masters;

so to the hags warped mind its wrong to put your own people first instead of kneeling to kikes..

Rambo, John J.

Old March 6th, 2014 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Clinton again blasts Putin after her Hitler remark

Old March 6th, 2014 #11
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

So America is not concerned for an ethnic minority in the Ukraine that is being forced into the shadows were their voice will not be heard?

It seems that Russia has learned a lesson from WW2. If the world does not acted quickly a vulnerable minority could be gassed and vaporized.

Last edited by Tintin; March 6th, 2014 at 05:06 AM.

Tags
ukraine

Thread