VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2013 #1
Harry Bowler

Thumbs up Teenaper booted off heart transplant list due to non-compliance

Quote:
Teen with six months to live being kept off heart transplant list because of prior behavioral issues as civil rights groups label the decision a 'death sentence'

"The family of an Atlanta teen claim that doctors at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta have condemned him to a 'death sentence' because they will not place him on the transplant waiting list.

Suffering an enlarged heart, Anthony Stokes, 15, has only six months to live, but his hospital said last week that because he has failed to take his medication in the past, this history of 'non-compliance' rules him out.

His outraged family and civil rights groups claim that this is not the whole truth and say that it is Anthony's low grades at school and brushes with the law that mean Children's Healthcare will send him home from hospital with no hope of survival."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sentence.html

Old August 13th, 2013 #2
ELF

So fucking what?

I bet you that there are many whites who are booted off the transplant list for less then what this nigger has booted of the list for, hell I'll go so far as to say that the main reasons why whites are kicked off the list is because they are white.

Old August 13th, 2013 #3
William from Vinland

He's not worth being saved, even if he was granted the heart transplant he would die not long after words in some form of gang related activity.

Old August 13th, 2013 #4
HardHawk
Banned

And we should care exactly why?

Or why this is news that we should care about?

Stop polluting the forum with negro shit.

Old August 13th, 2013 #5
H.B.

Thumbs down

These jew-trained ugly brown subhuman monkey parasites don't seem to "get it". If it wasn't for White wealth, innovation and technology, most of them wouldn't even be alive to begin with.

Last edited by H.B.; August 13th, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

Old August 13th, 2013 #6
M.N. Dalvez

The point wasn't 'to care'. The point was to illustrate the self-destructive and childlike behaviour of non-Whites - particularly blacks. I would have though the row of grinning, watermelon-eating niglet emotes under the OP would have confirmed that?

Even if that wasn't the point of the OP (and I doubt it, but it is possible), the article does give particulars of the self-destructive and childlike behaviour of non-Whites; so it's worth keeping.

This isn't a book where every letter and word has to be weighed and counted before it's included. Plain text, and even HTML, take up such a tiny amount of digital storage.

Old August 13th, 2013 #7
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

It's genetic.

Old August 13th, 2013 #8
Karl LaForce

Default Great news

A nigger is being denied White medicine? Would that it were the norm.

Let him go back to Africa to get his heart transplant. I am sure Witch Doctor Obonga-fucking-wonga will put him right at the top of the heart transplant list.

Old August 13th, 2013 #9
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post

Let him go back to Africa to get his heart transplant. I am sure Witch Doctor Obonga-fucking-wonga will put him right at the top of the heart transplant list.
I am sure you mean to say jewish medicine.

Old August 13th, 2013 #10
The Bobster
Banned

This is why I never check the organ donor box.

Old August 13th, 2013 #11
Dan Hadaway

If they're so concerned, why don't any one of them step up and donate their own heart? I don't know every last detail, but just from the article it sounds like they are willing to perform the surgery, but they just don't have a heart.

Old August 13th, 2013 #12
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
This is why I never check the organ donor box.
Too bad there isn't a check box, "for whites only."

Old August 13th, 2013 #13
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
I think about that quite often. I live very near a hospital and right in the approach path of the helicopter landing pad at the hospital. The nearest major trauma center is the University Medical Center in Jackson so when someone gets messed up really bad around here, they stabilize them here as best they can and send a helicopter down from Jackson to take them to the trauma center.

Almost like clockwork:

Saturday night between about 2 and 3 AM I hear the ambulances leaving the hospital;

Sunday morning about daylight that helicopter flies over so low it literally blows the bushes and the trees in my yard;

Monday evening the newspaper arrives and right there on the front page: Demequius Johnson done shot LaQuintium Anderson in a fight over a ravishing beauty name of Shalandia Smith. LaQuintium is in intensive care at the University Medical Center with a bullet in his tiny simian brain.

I think about the economics of it. I know from acquaintances who have taken the ride that the helicopter to Jackson costs about $30K. Intensive care in a hospital is easily $20K per day. Brain surgery I have no idea, but I can't imagine it being cheap.

So, society drops a quarter of a million dollars on a nigger who, in his whole fucking life wouldn't have earned that much money, let alone contributed once cent to the upkeep of that society and would have, in fact been a net drag on society even before the quarter mil. was spent on him giving him the miracles of white man's medicine. And then the nigger dies. Then society goes out and rounds up Demequius and spends $30K or so convicting him of the murder in a white man's legal system. Then it puts Demiquius in a pen and spends $30K per year or so keeping him there. Depending on his age, say he stays in for 20 years, that's $600K.

So society is out ~ 1 million dollars because it continues to insist on treating niggers as though they were humans. And this is just one shooting on one day in one little town.

How long can this possibly go on?

Old August 13th, 2013 #14
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
The point wasn't 'to care'. The point was to illustrate the self-destructive and childlike behaviour of non-Whites - particularly blacks. I would have though the row of grinning, watermelon-eating niglet emotes under the OP would have confirmed that?

Even if that wasn't the point of the OP (and I doubt it, but it is possible), the article does give particulars of the self-destructive and childlike behaviour of non-Whites; so it's worth keeping.

This isn't a book where every letter and word has to be weighed and counted before it's included. Plain text, and even HTML, take up such a tiny amount of digital storage.
You missed though the point, based on which I make the comment.

WNs have real problems that none dare touch or even speak about. But show me one WNs forum that is not full of negro did this or that and basically the best place to follow what negros do and their news is a WNs forum which to me is very wrong.

None speak of 100s of thousand of white children going missing every year, millions of children in US are drugged at schools with behavior modification drugs, the zionist owned politicians are completely out of control and the world is lead into a cluster fuck, but 75% of all posts are about negros this or negros that.

And it is done in a very pathetic losers way that is a disgrace and an insult to the ones who actually fight and doing something of what is happening against us.

Every problem has a solution other wise it is not a problem. I have yet to see one here to discuss solutions and every time someone mentions solutions is like knocking on a deaf person door.

May be is time instead of wasting time on negro news to all start thinking actually doing something with their time and make a stand to face what really attack them and has almost make the white race extinct.

I find also very unintelligent to hear how superior to all some whites are while they have their asses in a sling and are becoming very fast the last in the food chain. Bragging all the time and claiming to be this or that does not make you one.

Since I am visiting WNs forums I have yet to hear what WNs are doing if anything. But we know all the news of the negros in US, how many whites they rape or killed and how they live off enslaved whites, taxes. This does not draw any respect from me.

A superior races, knows how to unite and face as one what threatens their won survival and existence. Correct me if I am wrong but I have yet to see this in action with the exception of GD, in Greece.

To my opinion WNs forums should exist for the coordination and be informative as to what our race is doing and not pussy cry as to what bad blacks and bad jews is doing to us or muslims. It is very pathetic.

And this is all what I care to say of this.

Old August 13th, 2013 #16
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Saturday night between about 2 and 3 AM I hear the ambulances leaving the hospital;

Sunday morning about daylight that helicopter flies over so low it literally blows the bushes and the trees in my yard;

I have the same problem and I live five miles from the airport. The cowboys flying those damn things think they are doing God's work, so they have the right to fly at under 100 feet, even when they're not transporting passengers or getting ready for a landing.

Old August 13th, 2013 #17
Bev
drinking tea

IMO, the actual point - which most seem to have missed - is that there are no stories of these same civil rights groups screaming about white people being kept off the transplant list or indeed denied medical help because of their behaviour. Where's the outrage for the people denied treatment because they smoke and haven't yet managed to quit? Where's the civil rights groups statements on the position of someone denied life-changing surgery because they're a few pounds overweight?

Put simply, would the civil rights groups have involved themselves if this young man was white? No. Because he's black, it's automatically racist. Never mind that he might not be judged to have the self-discipline to deal with all the aftercare and rejection drugs and whatever else is necessary after a transplant.

-----------
As for transplants, I've said it before and I'll say it again. When hospitals can fly in rich foreigners who are prepared to pay £25k for lungs or a heart, then:

a) it's not hard to see an occasional corrupt doctor putting just a little less effort into saving someone with £25-100k worth of collateral in his body

b) the body is the responsibility of the next of kin - the burden of paying for the funeral falls on them and the assets of the deceased also falls on them. Why shouldn't the fee for the organs (less medical costs) go to the next of kin?

It would increase donors - which they're always complaining about - it would lessen the incentive for the odd corrupt doctor to play at god with your life and ebay seller with your organs and it would ensure your next of kin has the funeral costs covered.

Old August 13th, 2013 #18
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
None speak of 100s of thousand of white children going missing every year, millions of children in US are drugged at schools with behavior modification drugs, the zionist owned politicians are completely out of control and the world is lead into a cluster fuck
You notice what you want to notice here, hardhawk. There's plenty of that stuff here, and in other places (even SF!!!), but you only seem to notice the stuff that in some ways gives credence to your superiority complex in regards to Americans.

Maybe it's justified. If a person is superior at what they do, a bit of arrogance is understandable. Maybe you are 'superior' to the Americans and everyone else, too. I don't know you, so I wouldn't know either way.

But, if you're a leader, lead by example, not by criticism.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 13th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Old August 13th, 2013 #19
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
The point wasn't 'to care'. The point was to illustrate the self-destructive and childlike behaviour of non-Whites - particularly blacks.
Or, to envision a trend where anti-Semitic posters at VNN needing a heart transplant are sent to the back of the line for thinking impure thoughts about god's self-chosen ones...

Old August 13th, 2013 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post

To my opinion WNs forums should exist for the coordination and be informative as to what our race is doing and not pussy cry as to what bad blacks and bad jews is doing to us or muslims. It is very pathetic.

And this is all what I care to say of this.

Why not start a thread on that?

Lead by example.

Tags
anthony stokes, atlanta, black, children's healthcare, controversy, heart, list, race, transplant

Thread