Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2014 #1
causal_observer

Default Stormfront = jewfront?

Just to let all the concerned to know that over the last several months reports have been piling up that Strormfront.org is engaged in information blockade . The issue at hand is jewish financing and command of the Ukrainian
rent-a-nazis. Attempts to post facts about Ukrainian "nazis" being controlled and financed by the jews are forbidden from appearing in Strormfront's forums.
This just adds up to the rumors that stormfront is run by the jews.

Here are some samples of what Stormfront's controllers don't want their readers to know:

"Rabbi Avraham Wolf and UNA-UNSO commander Valery Zagorodny remove anti-Semitic graffitis in Ukraine:

http://rt.com/news/156792-odessa-jews-evacuation-plans/

UNA-UNSO a supposedly right-wing militia has just merged with the supposedly neo-nazi Right Sector of Ukraine ( March 22, 2014 as per Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraini...l_Self_Defence )."
----------------------------------------------------

Leader of Right Sector Dmitro Yarosh makes statements pro-Holocaust , anti-nazi, pins the judeo-bolshevik Holodomor genicide of Ukrainins on Russians , opens anti-semitism hotline etc.etc. bending over backwards before the jews:

Leader of the Right Sector Dmitro Yarosh on a jewish TV show declares he is against anti-semitism:

Yarosh rejects anti-semitism accusations:

------------------------------------------------------------

"The leader of the pro-Nazi Union for the Liberation of Ukraine in Paris was named Levitsky, a Ukrainian Jew.
One of the inheritors of the OUN's political dogma is the far right-wing neo-Nazi Svoboda movement of Oleh Tyahnybok.

Tyahnybok has been a frequent guest of U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
Geoffrey Pyatt, who is Jewish and an ardent Zionist who has spent an
inordinate amount of time attending Holocaust remembrance events in
Ukraine since taking up his post. Tyahnybok has also been mentioned
along with opposition leaders Vitali Klitschko , an ex-boxer, and Arseniy
Yatsenyuk as a potential member of a post-Yanukovych government that
will take its orders from Washington and the European Union.
Ukrainian internet is chock full of references suggesting Tyhnybok is a crypto-jew - he still lives in the apartment inherited from his grandmother whose last name was Frotman , a not uncommon last name among the Ukrainian jews. His grandfather was a Polish jew, whose photograph is floating in the Ukrainian blogosphere."

--------------------------------------------------------

Old February 4th, 2015 #2
htmltimtim
Banned

Who runs the site is my question what is his ethnic backround

Old February 4th, 2015 #3
Theodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by htmltimtim View Post
Who runs the site is my question what is his ethnic backround
A mild-mannered gentleman you'd see at a southern bbq

Old February 4th, 2015 #4
htmltimtim
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
A mild-mannered gentleman you'd see at a southern bbq
He won't tell us his ethnic or racial backrounds

Old February 4th, 2015 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

You guys need to stop spamming VNN with threads whining about Storm

Stormfront main goal is to make money.

Usually your worth as a member is correlated to the money you donate to the site.

Antis, non-whites, Jews, FBI infiltrators ... can become a mod there if he/she clicks the right buttons and donate money.

They have been like this for years.

It isn't safe to post there.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old February 4th, 2015 #6
htmltimtim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
You guys need to stop spamming VNN with threads whining about Storm

Stormfront main goal is to make money.

Usually your worth as a member is correlated to the money you donate to the site.

Antis, non-whites, Jews, FBI infiltrators ... can become a mod there if he/she clicks the right buttons and donate money.

They have been like this for years.

It isn't safe to post there.
Thats how most people become mods on there

Old February 4th, 2015 #7
CarlfromUS
Banned

I don't post there much but that actually happened to me, I posted something about an article that was reported on sites like RT about US financing support for Ukranian troops (something openly admitted now) and they deleted it, that was a while ago.
I listen to that Stormfront radio sometimes and the David Duke shows and I never detect anything that would indicate they are not genuine but weird things happen on Stormfront but it's amazing it's somehow still there puttin out info so i'm just glad we got sources of info like this and Stormfront, even if a few posts get deleted for some reason.

Seems like sometimes they are more censored than mainstream media is certain regards but that's pretty much how all net forums are.

I think some of them infiltrators do stuff to get people banned, they mess with the abuse report and edit the text or something, that's what I heard.

I was just reading some of that revleft board and they had a whole discussion about how to get legit people banned on stormfront by reporting them and such.

Old February 22nd, 2015 #8
Alyss
vnn member

Default Now I know that WN is a joke!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1080922/

Why don't the people from SF just admit it? Admit they do love this freedom that Jews gave them; feminism- women rights, liberty etc...

Women are glad that they're women he-man warrior soldiers , the men? They cheer on those women soldiers. Oh dear! Don't they realised those women are serving and fighting for the jews????

Fact: WN was based on NS Germany. Hitler was all for women being women, home maker, carer, the men, being the breed winner. Something both SF men and women don't cheer on.

Fact : SF has a women only section... The same as the jew new world out in the real world. All minorities and weaker privilege sex has rights to their own privacy, whilst white men must share with women and non whites.

Old February 22nd, 2015 #9
varg

Stormfront, or random posters on Stormfront don't represent all of White Nationalism. Stop trying to sound superior with your barely coherent "WN is a joke" rants. Also, we don't care about SF nearly as much as you and your type do. I don't even read the place other than when obsessives bring it up here.

Last edited by varg; February 22nd, 2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: .

Old February 24th, 2015 #10
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Stormfront, or random posters on Stormfront don't represent all of White Nationalism. Stop trying to sound superior with your barely coherent "WN is a joke" rants. Also, we don't care about SF nearly as much as you and your type do. I don't even read the place other than when obsessives bring it up here.
Im not superior, noway in hell.. But in general, the WN whom I came across, are a joke! Ive came to this conclusion it seems. I haven't seen this behaviour with you or people on this site, as yet.

According to typical WN, Everyone is a fucking jew, every white person is a suspect of not being white european because of 1% non white blood.... And if they are, they are alienated from the WN group. Even white people with blonde hair, blue eyes are alienated because of 1% non-white blood; even called a Jew. As I see it, WN movement needs everyone white person possible that wants to be apart of WN movement.

Every time I'd bring up how great Putin and Abbott is i receive this from WN: puttin is a jew, Abbott loves jews and IShell. One WN was a Canadian: How would a fucking WN Canadian know about the Australian PM? And Russian PM?

How I see it, Abbott and Puttin are not zog puppets. They have shown more leadership skills than any other liberal fucker we had since the death of Hitler.

WN= everyone is Jewish!!!! Why do WN think everyone is a JEW!!!! Its fucking up our movement.

Ps- even when you have an argument with another WN, they call you a JEW. My god, sone WN need to Grow up!!!!!

Old February 24th, 2015 #11
Malhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Foxyy View Post
Im not superior, noway in hell.. But in general, the WN whom I came across, are a joke! Ive came to this conclusion it seems. I haven't seen this behaviour with you or people on this site, as yet.

According to typical WN, Everyone is a fucking jew, every white person is a suspect of not being white european because of 1% non white blood.... And if they are, they are alienated from the WN group. Even white people with blonde hair, blue eyes are alienated because of 1% non-white blood; even called a Jew. As I see it, WN movement needs everyone white person possible that wants to be apart of WN movement.

Every time I'd bring up how great Putin and Abbott is i receive this from WN: puttin is a jew, Abbott loves jews and IShell. One WN was a Canadian: How would a fucking WN Canadian know about the Australian PM? And Russian PM?

How I see it, Abbott and Puttin are not zog puppets. They have shown more leadership skills than any other liberal fucker we had since the death of Hitler.

WN= everyone is Jewish!!!! Why do WN think everyone is a JEW!!!! Its fucking up our movement.

Ps- even when you have an argument with another WN, they call you a JEW. My god, sone WN need to Grow up!!!!!
lol.

Wait a sec. WN's are all dumb etc. What? You have a point, but.. I don't see the members of the two forums in question collaborating around a different "brand"!?

Well, what do the few of us care.

Supporting Zionist ideals makes you a jew.

Old February 25th, 2015 #12
Crowe

Quote:
Not all accusations are thrown around lightly. If Putin isn't a puppet, then how do you explain this?

And this?

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law on Monday making the denial of Nazi crimes and distortion of the Soviet Union's role in the World War Two a criminal offence punishable by up to five years in jail.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...516656,00.html

Exposing jewish lies and crimes is illegal in Russia because Putin signed it into law.

Old February 25th, 2015 #13
Chad Wentworth

Quote:

Will you stop with that stupid "everyone is a Jew" shtick? I think it's been stated over and over again that it's not true. I think you have no idea what you're talking about. And there's no such thing as "our movement". There are many sorts of movements in many places which may share some similarities, but also important differences. Even with what you may call "WN" things differ, there's no one weltanschauung, there are several, which is a good thing.

Last edited by Chad Wentworth; February 25th, 2015 at 06:41 PM.

Old March 6th, 2015 #14
volkszorn

Stormfront seems rather anti-folkish and has a anglo american british christian imperialist outlook.

That they closed the german and the irish forum tells a lot about this "community"

Old March 6th, 2015 #15
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
Stormfront seems rather anti-folkish and has a anglo american british christian imperialist outlook.

That they closed the german and the irish forum tells a lot about this "community"
SF users are majority American, English, Australian, Canadian, NZlanders; ie: english speaking countries. Europeans seem to join "VK" and "seen.is" european version of social media.

Old March 6th, 2015 #16
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Not all accusations are thrown around lightly. If Putin isn't a puppet, then how do you explain this?

Maybe he just likes the taste of jewish cock.

Old March 6th, 2015 #17
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

And this?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...516656,00.html

Exposing jewish lies and crimes is illegal in Russia because Putin signed it into law.
Puttin isn't a puppet. Russia doesn't value tranny western values. Eastern Europe is still European. You're a typical WN that thinks everyone is a JEW.

Old March 7th, 2015 #18
Aussie WN

Quote:
Puttin isn't a puppet. Russia doesn't value tranny western values. Eastern Europe is still European. You're a typical WN that thinks everyone is a JEW.
Fuck youre stupid.

Oy vey!

Old March 9th, 2015 #19
Crowe

Quote:
First of all, its Putin. And second of all, I never said Putin was a jew. And last of all - Putin does seem to support "tranny western values" as you put it. He shares the same views on "hate speech" as the jewish dyke Dinah Silverstein. Is that "tranny" enough for you?

Last edited by Crowe; March 9th, 2015 at 05:31 PM.

Old March 9th, 2015 #20
Zachary Turner

I think we should put this petty rivalry with Stormfront aside and continue fighting the good fight against this ZOG we have on our hands. This is what the Jew wants: divided opposition. The Jew already has enough divided opposition: the gentiles are either liberal or conservative. Within the conservatives are the neocons and paleocons. Within the paleocons are the "Truth Movement" and most WN's. The last thing we need is division.

Then again, this is just my opinion. But don't let some petty disagreement drive a wedge between fellow WN's.

Tags
jews, stormfront, stormfront.org, ukraine

Thread