VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2020 #141
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Yes, jew-lackeys often bring up those kinds of quotes in order to "prove" that Soros's destructive work in the West has nothing to do with advancing the nefarious jewish agenda. However, such statements are nothing more than an attempt by Soros to trick the (white) public into believing that he's a genuine humanitarian.

Has Soros ever tried to overthrow Pissrael's racist, genocidal government and replace it with anti-racists who believe in equal rights for jews and Palestinians? No, of course not. He only does that to white countries, like Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, the US, etc. Funny how that works, huh?
I knew you were gonna say that. Actually Soro's quote was rather neutral and sneaky (like he was not trying to offend Israel explicitly). His pro-Palestian stance was actually revealed by a group of antisemitic Russians, who are very likely WNs themselves.

Hacked Soros e-mails reveal plans to fight Israel's 'racist' policies.

Quote:
The documents are available on a website, reportedly backed by Russia, that uses anti-Semitic stereotypes to attack Soros.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Po...olicies-464149

Quote:
The documents also show that Open Society pumped millions into organisations supportive of Palestinian civil society organisations, including Adalah – The Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel.

From Wikipedia:

In 2017, Israeli businessman Beny Steinmetz filed a $10-million lawsuit against Soros, alleging that Soros had influenced the government of Guinea to freeze Steinmetz's company BSG Resources out of iron ore mining contracts in the African country due to "long-standing animus toward the state of Israel".[224][225][226]

He has funded NGOs which have been actively critical of Israeli policies[218][219][220] including groups that campaign for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.[218]

Surely one can easily see that Israel does consider him as a threat.

As for Hungary, I don't think they have accepted any refugees it's Muslim population is below 1%.

Old December 6th, 2020 #142
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
I knew you were gonna say that. Actually Soro's quote was rather neutral and sneaky (like he was not trying to offend Israel explicitly). His pro-Palestian stance was actually revealed by a group of antisemitic Russians, who are very likely WNs themselves.

Hacked Soros e-mails reveal plans to fight Israel's 'racist' policies.
Here's one of my previous replies to you:

Quote:
Has Soros ever tried to overthrow Pissrael's racist, genocidal government and replace it with anti-racists who believe in equal rights for jews and Palestinians? No, of course not. He only does that to white countries, like Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, the US, etc. Funny how that works, huh?
Donating money (probably chump change by Soros standards) to some Palestinian rights groups is hardly the same thing as violently overthrowing governments in Eastern Europe or America. Let me know when Soros starts doing that in Pissrael, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Surely one can easily see that Israel does consider him as a threat.
If Soros were really a threat to Pissrael and international jewry, then he would be assassinated like all those Iranian scientists that we hear about in the media from time to time. Yeah, funny how Pissrael's real enemies end up dead while Soros keeps living a life of luxury and doing untold damage to white countries.

In any case, Soros's SJW activism has nothing to do with this thread's topic, which is about jewish child-rapists and the jews who cover for them.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; December 6th, 2020 at 07:15 PM.

Old December 6th, 2020 #143
Donny

Quote:
Here's one of my previous replies to you:

Donating money (probably chump change by Soros standards) to some Palestinian rights groups is hardly the same thing as violently overthrowing governments in Eastern Europe or America. Let me know when Soros starts doing that in Pissrael, okay?

In any case, Soros's SJW activism has nothing to do with this thread's topic, which is about jewish child-rapists and the jews who cover for them.
Soros usually only donates. There are many billoniare conservatives that donate to conservative causes, richer than Soros.

Besides who cares about Eastern Europe expect for Cezch Republic, Poland, Slovenia and Hungary?

Irrelevant centuries ago and still irrelevant.

Old December 6th, 2020 #144
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Besides who cares about Eastern Europe expect for Cezch Republic, Poland, Slovenia and Hungary?

Irrelevant centuries ago and still irrelevant.
Here on VNN I've written countless posts about how jews from all over the world are trying to destroy these countries, mainly Hungary, by flooding them with homosexual and transsexual propaganda and third-world rapists and murderers. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Okay, folks, let's ignore the ramblings of the pro-jewish troll and get back to the thread's topic with the following article from The Jerusalem Post about jewish child-rapists:

Quote:
Breaking the code of silence

Sexual abuse scandals are continuing to rock ultra-Orthodox community, as more victims come forward

By ANDREW FRIEDMAN FEBRUARY 20, 2013 11:03

The last time Nanette Eisgrau spoke to her father was in 1994. She was 19 years old, and her father – Rabbi Eliezer Eisgrau, the principal of the Torah Institute of Baltimore – had found out she had been seeing a secular-trained (but Orthodox) therapist to deal with the emotional fallout from the sexual abuse, she says she endured as a child, inflicted by her father and maternal grandfather.

“My father forced me to perform oral and anal sex repeatedly between the ages of three and seven,” Eisgrau recounts to The Jerusalem Report during a conversation at her home in a Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) community in Israel. “My grandfather also exposed himself to me, and touched me in my private areas.
(...)
When Manny Waks went public in July, 2011 with allegations that he had been repeatedly molested by staff members at Chabad’s Yeshiva College in Melbourne in the 1980s, the news sent tremors through the Australian Jewish community. Three years earlier, the community was scandalized by accusations that a female school principal from Melbourne’s ultra-Orthodox Adass community had sexually molested dozens of students, and that the community had closed ranks when police got wind of the story. Eventually, police believe, the woman was spirited quickly out of Australia to prevent legal authorities from launching a full-scale investigation.

Like in the Baltimore case, Waks informed rabbinical authorities of the abuse, but they, too, advised him not to seek professional counseling and forbade him from reporting the abuse to the police. And like Eisgrau, Waks, too, paid a heavy price for his decision to go public.
https://www.jpost.com/jerusalem-repo...ode-of-silence

Old December 6th, 2020 #145
Donny

Quote:
Here on VNN I've written countless posts about how jews from all over the world are trying to destroy these countries, mainly Hungary, by flooding them with homosexual and transsexual propaganda and third-world rapists and murderers. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Okay, folks, let's ignore the ramblings of the pro-jewish troll and get back to the thread's topic with the following article from The Jerusalem Post about jewish child-rapists:

https://www.jpost.com/jerusalem-repo...ode-of-silence

Islam actually condones it and we all know about the Catholics.

There must be some correlation between ulta religious people and pedophilia. Maybe deep belief in the Bible or Quran is destroying their brain cells and pushing them in a gradual mentall illnes leading to pedophilia. Pedophiles in general have really low IQ.

Old December 8th, 2020 #146
Stewart Meadows

Old August 30th, 2021 #147
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
At least 150 sex abuse lawsuits filed against NY Jewish institutions under Child Victims Act

BY ASAF SHALEV AND ELLA ROCKART AUGUST 30, 2021 11:37 AM

(JTA) — At least 150 child sex abuse lawsuits were filed against Jewish institutions in New York over the past two years under a special law that temporarily lifted the statute of limitations barring old claims, according to an analysis of the New York court system by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

This look-back window for reviving allegations was created by the Child Victims Act of 2019 and it led to a dramatic wave of lawsuits that peaked just ahead of the Aug. 14 deadline. Survivors took advantage of the CVA window to file nearly 11,000 civil suits against individuals and institutions, according to data provided by the New York’s Office of Court Administration.
(...)
The lawsuits feature accusations across virtually every denomination of Judaism. The institutions named include summer camps, elementary and high schools, youth movements, community centers, providers of services for disabled people, foster care agencies and synagogues.

While some of the institutions targeted by new lawsuits appear not to have been associated previously with child sex abuse claims, many others have been the subject of allegations for some time.
https://www.jta.org/2021/08/30/ny/at...ld-victims-act

Tags
child rapists, jewish pedophiles, jews, jews are sick fucks, jews rape kids

Thread