Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Paul McCartney says jews threatened to beat him up over his hit song "Hey Jude"

Quote:
Paul McCartney says he never meant to offend Jews with ‘Hey Jude’

(JTA) — In 1968, The Beatles put the title to their upcoming single, “Hey Jude,” on the front of their record label’s boutique store in London. The idea was to intrigue passersby before the release, Paul McCartney told GQ in a new interview.

However, the song’s name didn’t go over well with everyone. McCartney said a furious Jewish man called him up about the name (because this was the ’60s, when celebrities were apparently reachable by phone) and threatened to send his son over to beat the Beatle up.

The word “jude” (Jew in German) conjured up bad memories in the post-Nazi era, and Jews in London had enough to deal with, the man fumed.

“I said ‘hey baby, let’s cool it down, nothing to do with that,’” McCartney said. “You’ll hear when you hear the record, it’s just a name in a song and it’s all cool.”
https://www.jta.org/2018/09/12/news-...-jews-hey-jude

What do you think about this disturbing revelation, folks? Is Paul McCartney actually an evil Nazi who put antisemitic hate messages in his hit song Hey Jude because he was trying to kick-start a second Shlomocaust? As always, all opinions are welcome.

Old September 16th, 2018 #2
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

What do you think about this disturbing revelation, folks? Is Paul McCartney actually an evil Nazi who put antisemitic hate messages in his hit song Hey Jude because he was trying to kick-start a second Shlomocaust? As always, all opinions are welcome.
He put the title “Hey Jude” in a store window. I wonder if he put it on a yellow or star of Satan?

Old September 16th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

I guess this means that Jude Law's entire existence is antisemitic.

Old September 16th, 2018 #4
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

This may inspire the guys over at the Right Stuff to create a Alt-Right Mix ...

Hey jews, don't feel so bad ...

The Right Stuff did a inpirisng update on with John Denver's Take Me Home Country Roads, with theme of taking the beaners back to where they belong.

Old September 18th, 2018 #5
Bernie

Quote:

A few years ago I was given a Beatles song I liked from the 1960's called 'Get Back'. Evidently the song was originally something the Fab Four had a bit of fun with in Nightclub performances. The 'theme' was originally about 18 Pakistani immigrants 'living in a council flat', "Get back to where you once belonged! Fifty years later and MILLIONS of Pakistanis are living in a council flat in Britain.

Old September 19th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:

I didn't like most of the "music" they put out. I thought "Hey Jude" was just boring as hell with that last dumb chorus!!! McCartney might has well have titled it "Hey Steve" and I'd still have hated it. But, if it twisted (((some panties into knots))) I like it better already.

Old September 19th, 2018 #7
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 20th, 2018 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking This is enough

Paul McCartney is the most 'jewish' of all the Beatles, hell he just recently married his second jewish wife in 2011 (Linda Eastman was the first).

Threatened to 'beat him up' my ass.

https://forward.com/culture/186536/s...jewish-beatle/

Lately people who peruse this site (esp. juden) must think we are as Stew-pid as the OP here. Please research before posting.

Old September 20th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Paul McCartney is the most 'jewish' of all the Beatles, hell he just recently married his second jewish wife in 2011 (Linda Eastman was the first).

Threatened to 'beat him up' my ass.

https://forward.com/culture/186536/s...jewish-beatle/

Lately people who peruse this site (esp. juden) must think we are as Stew-pid as the OP here. Please research before posting.
I knew about the jewish wife thing. Did you think I was being serious when I asked the following questions in my OP:

What do you think about this disturbing revelation, folks? Is Paul McCartney actually an evil Nazi who put antisemitic hate messages in his hit song Hey Jude because he was trying to kick-start a second Shlomocaust?

My point was to show that jews are paranoid and aggressive pieces of garbage who will accuse anybody of antisemitism, anytime, anywhere, and I'm pretty sure that our readers understood that.

Quote:
Lately people who peruse this site (esp. juden) must think we are as Stew-pid as the OP here.
I'm sorry if you feel that my presence is detrimental to VNN. I came here mainly for two reasons:

1. To bring our readers the latest jew-related news stories (like the zionist Charles Krauthammer's terminal illness and death, the Michael Cohen case, the jewish hate campaign against judge Kavanaugh, etc.).

2. To highlight aspects of the jewish question that (in my opinion) aren't discussed very often on this forum, like the nefarious jewish influence in places outside of the US, like Italy, Sweden, China, Latin America, etc. (I was also planning on writing about the jewish influence in the Muslim world, which is considerable, believe it or not, but I've never gotten around to it.)

So far the response to my jew threads has been positive, but if you believe that I have made mistakes, then you're welcome to point them out. I will listen to constructive criticism because we're on the same side here.

Old September 21st, 2018 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking ok

This isn't my forum to say what's ok to post and who stays and who goes, it belongs to Alex Linder. So carry on putting content here, I have little to say about it except my opinion. And you know that 'ol saying' regarding opinions dontcha?

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 21st, 2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: changed the post

Old September 21st, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
This isn't my forum to say what's ok to post and who stays and who goes, it belongs to Alex Linder. So carry on putting content here, I have little to say about it except my opinion. And you know that 'ol saying' regarding opinions dontcha?

Cheers
Thank you for your reply, T. And thank you for highlighting Paul McCartney's connection to jews in your previous post. Like I said, I knew about the jewish wife, but it's possible that this was news to some of our readers, and I always appreciate when my fellow VNN members write informative posts in my threads.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
A few years ago I was given a Beatles song I liked from the 1960's called 'Get Back'. Evidently the song was originally something the Fab Four had a bit of fun with in Nightclub performances. The 'theme' was originally about 18 Pakistani immigrants 'living in a council flat', "Get back to where you once belonged! Fifty years later and MILLIONS of Pakistanis are living in a council flat in Britain.
Here's a Salon article about this song:

Quote:
“No Pakistanis”: The racial satire the Beatles don’t want you to hear

Imagine that a popular American rock band – say, the Black Keys – wrote a song about immigrants. There are too many of them, the lyrics suggest, and they take jobs away from native-born workers. The chorus recommends that they go back to their countries of origin, where they really belong. Though the song was meant to satirize xenophobia, “No Mexicans” could be easily interpreted as an anthem of racism.

This was the situation that the Beatles faced in 1969, when they first concocted the song that would become “Get Back.” Better known as a playful take on counterculture, starring the gender-bending Sweet Loretta Martin and the grass-smoking Jo-Jo, the song originally dealt with South Asian immigration to the United Kingdom. The strange story of "Get Back," its politics, and its bootlegs tells us much about the limits of what musicians, even hugely popular and politically engaged ones, can say in popular music -- and what's at stake in the battle over file-sharing and free culture today.

An early version of the song, known to bootleggers as "No Pakistanis," began with Paul McCartney muttering, “Don’t dig no Pakistanis taking all the people’s jobs.” Many Americans have heard similar complaints, having listened to the anti-immigrant invective of Joe Arpaio and Tom Tancredo for years. Brits are also familiar with such rhetoric, seeing the British Nationalist Party ride their slogan of "British jobs for British workers" to prominence in the last decade.

Many who hear the song today are startled to hear this sort of cranky posturing from the Beatles, the lovable moptops who told us that “All You Need Is Love.” Bootleg versions of "No Pakistanis" have even won the hearts of neo-Nazi groups like Stormfront, who believe that the Beatles were really on the side of the white man's cause all along. (The white supremacist band Battlecry even recorded its own clueless version of the tune.) If released today, a similar song would likely ignite controversy, regardless of the songwriter's intentions.
https://www.salon.com/2013/04/14/no_...t_you_to_hear/

Of course, this doesn't mean that the Beatles were secret White Nationalists, but it's a funny story.

Old January 13th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brian Samuel Epstein (/ɛpstaɪn/[1]; 19 September 1934 – 27 August 1967) was an English music entrepreneur who managed the Beatles.
(...)
Epstein was Jewish
(...)
Epstein's autobiography, A Cellarful of Noise, was published in the UK in October 1964, and later in the United States. It was ghost-written by journalist Derek Taylor, who served as Epstein's assistant that year, and then as the publicist for NEMS from 1968 to 1970.[41] Lennon reportedly once quipped that the memoir should have been titled A Cellarful of Boys; he also once said it should be called Queer Jew.[133] Lennon delighted in mocking Epstein's sexuality; a popular rumor holds that during the recording of "Baby, You're a Rich Man", he sang altered choruses of "Baby, you're a rich fag Jew".[134][135]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Epstein

Quote:
The Beatles lost millions because of manager Brian Epstein's blunders

(...) Despite his troubles with alcohol, gambling, drugs and homosexuality when it was still illegal, he will never be forgotten.

As Sir Paul McCartney said, “If anyone was the Fifth Beatle, it was Brian.”

But while Epstein has long been lionised as the Fab Four’s master manipulator, the man who turned them into a global phenomenon, an alternative narrative has it that he might actually have been a second-rate businessman.

In the 1995 documentary The Beatles Anthology, George Harrison expressed doubts over just how effective Epstein really was.

“Brian didn’t get very good deals on anything,” he said. “For years EMI were giving us one old penny between us for every single and two shillings for every album.

If we had known in 1962/3 what we know now, or even what we knew in 1967, it would have made a real difference.”
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...stein-blunders

Old January 13th, 2019 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post

Old January 13th, 2019 #15
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
This may inspire the guys over at the Right Stuff to create a Alt-Right Mix ...

Hey jews, don't feel so bad ...

The Right Stuff did a inpirisng update on with John Denver's Take Me Home Country Roads, with theme of taking the beaners back to where they belong.

Thread