VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2012 #1
Eire

Default Essay writing

Mestizo writing teacher encourages dumbing down for illiterates

I found this blog at the Chicago Tribune while researching info on essay writing for homeschool.
When I was growing up in the sixties I went to a private school and we learned very structured, disciplined and organized essay writing.
The kind of writing you need to know if you go into research or any kind of field requiring critical analysis.

Here we have a mestizo telling teachers to cut it out with that structured writing and cater to the impulsive let it all hang out, stream of consciousness, brainstorming style of writing...that our hollywood script writing jews and journalists love.

I suppose there is a place for this. But the comments are very enlightening. They got so hostile towards the guy that he had to close them and resort to commenter identity revelation by only allowing comments via facebook.

This is not only catering to the illiterate but imo, trying to ensure illiteracy.

Please enjoy.

http://www.chicagonow.com/white-rhin...ssays-stop-it/

Old February 17th, 2016 #2
Elainekwak

Default Essay Writing

Essay writing is a common practice in the educational academies and students have to write several essays on different topics throughout their educational career.

Old December 14th, 2017 #3
Eire

The Good and the Beautiful at jennyphillips dot com

I ordered a free semester on writing and reading.

You would have to check this out.

I haven't used it yet. It is grades 1-5. Maybe higher. I haven't really spent a lot of time looking at her stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	good and the beautiful by jenny phillips.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	10017  

Tags
essay writing, homeschool

Thread