Old June 16th, 2014 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Alec Baldwin must be shocked by daughter Ireland’s same-sex nigger pal

http://nypost.com/2014/06/16/alec-ba...-same-sex-pal/

Alec Baldwin must be shocked by daughter Ireland’s same-sex nigger pal
By Andrea Peyser
June 16, 2014 | 3:16am

That’s one way to grab her dad’s attention.

Standing 6 feet, 2 inches tall with blue eyes and golden hair, Ireland Baldwin, daughter of rageaholic actor Alec Baldwin, is a ravishing model of 18. She’s been toying lately with the supposed prejudices of her allegedly homophobic and racist father — reputations that have stuck to The Bloviator, 56, like toilet paper to a shoe bottom, despite his denials that he has problems dealing with homosexuals and African-Americans.

Ireland has lately exchanged suggestive posts on social media with her female pal Angel Haze. A Detroit-born cRapper of color, Angel, 22, has called herself “pansexual.’’

“Love is boundary-less,’’ she explained to The Guardian newspaper in 2012. “If you can make me feel, if you can make me laugh — and that’s hard — then I can be with you. I don’t care if you have a vagina or if you’re a hermaphrodite or whatever.”

In April, a month after Ireland split from boyfriend Slater Trout, the messages started flying between the young women on Instagram and Twitter.

Angel — real name Raykeea Angel Wilson — tweeted to Ireland April 5, “Your body is a canvas. I want to paint it red.”

“You are so many things. You have so many meanings,’’ Ireland replied April 15.

The “Battlecry’’ rapper retweeted a May 1 pic focused on Ireland’s cleavage and captioned it, “I just wanna say you’re mine you’re mineeeee.’’

On May 5, Ireland wished Angel a “Happy cinco de mayo xx” on Instagram, posting a photo of the pair seated on the ground, kissing.

Ireland took things to the next level May 21, tweeting, “Don’t let this go to your head, but you’re the best I’ve ever had.’’

I haven’t a clue if Ireland and Angel are just friends, in love or messing with Alec’s head. None of my business. But on June 4, the gals were spotted by paparazzi after eating brunch with friends in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

With cameras clicking and, I imagine, hearts pounding, they faced each other on the sidewalk. And they shared a steamy kiss.

Today, families everywhere are coming to terms with the sexual orientations of loved ones. Dick Cheney and his wife, Lynne, have embraced the fact that their daughter Mary, a mother of two, is a lesbian married to a woman. Any reservations I had about homosexuality dissolved three years ago when my niece, whom I adore, married a lovely lady in Massachusetts.

A majority of Americans — 56 percent — support same-sex marriage, and it’s legal in 19 states and the District of Columbia.

But Alec, the politically liberal star of “30 Rock,’’ can’t seem to get his head into the 21st century.

Alec called a British journalist a “toxic little queen’’ on Twitter for writing, wrongly, that his wife, Hilaria, now 30, tweeted during James Gandolfini’s funeral. Alec also wrote that he’d stick his foot up the reporter’s backside “but I’m sure you’d dig it too much.’’

In November, he was heard screaming at a photographer, *“c—sucking f-g!” after the shooter got too close to his wife and baby daughter, Carmen. Alec insisted that he only called the shutterbug a “c—sucking fathead.”

He apologized to friends and colleagues in a letter posted on the website of MSNBC and vowed to retire the vulgar word from his vocabulary. But MSNBC canceled Alec’s talk show, “Up Late with Alec Baldwin.’’

He also denied calling black Post photographer G.N. Miller — a retired NYPD narcotics detective — a “coon” and a “drug dealer” last year. Alec tweeted that the lensman was an “ex-crackhead.”

Alec and Ireland have made peace since 2007, when the actor ranted into his then-11-year-old daughter’s answering machine, calling her “a rude, thoughtless little pig’’ for failing to answer his phone calls. His excuse? He said he was stressed out by a child-custody battle with Ireland’s mom and Alec’s first wife, the actress Kim Basinger, who he said alienated the child from him. He hasn’t said a word publicly about her relationship with Angel Haze.

Alec and I have something in common. Each of us is the parent of a teenage daughter. Hey, Alec — give me a call if you need advice.

You know where to find me.

Last edited by The Bobster; June 16th, 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Old June 17th, 2014 #2
Ray Allan

Looks as if this beautiful young White woman, like Heidi Klum, is going to throw away her good White genes and become a mudshark. Even worse, a lesbian mudshark. Thanks, Jeweywood and your shitty tribe's other purveyors of filth, culture-destroyers and White genocide.

Old June 17th, 2014 #3
whitetrashgang

Burn and bomb them all.

Old October 21st, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry if the following article is off topic, but this was the only Alec Baldwin thread I could find.

Quote:
1 killed on set of Alec Baldwin's movie after prop gun MISFIRES, another crew member injured – reports

22 Oct, 2021 00:54 / Updated 1 minute ago

In what was apparently a freak accident, a female crew member working on the set of an upcoming western, 'Rust,' died after a prop firearm misfired. The movie is being filmed in New Mexico and stars Alec Baldwin.

The incident took place around 1:50pm local time on Thursday, and saw a 42-year-old female crewmember and a male crewmember being rushed to the hospital from the set on the Bonanza Creek Ranch, a film location in northern New Mexico.The woman has since succumbed to her wounds, while the man, also 42, remains in intensive care.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department said it has launched an investigation into the type of “projectile” with which the female victim had been shot."It appears that the scene being filmed involved the use of a prop firearm when it was discharged," the department said in a statement.
https://www.rt.com/usa/538134-alec-b...ovie-incident/

Old October 22nd, 2021 #5
Ray Allan

I wonder if his daughter is a full-on mudshark now?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 22nd, 2021 #6
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm sorry if the following article is off topic, but this was the only Alec Baldwin thread I could find.

https://www.rt.com/usa/538134-alec-b...ovie-incident/

Please activate the subtitle.

Actor Alec Baldwin kills filmmaker and wounds director on filming in US

Old October 22nd, 2021 #7
Gladiatrix

Anybody remember this? I think it's the same daughter. She was 11 or 12 at the time.

Old October 22nd, 2021 #8
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Anybody remember this? I think it's the same daughter. She was 11 or 12 at the time.

Alec Balwin phone call to daughter

Yes, this message was recorded over the phone to this same daughter of Alec, Ireland.

I saw a lot of Alec's movies, and I liked it.

https://nypost.com/2014/06/16/alec-b...-same-sex-pal/

Quote:
Alec and Ireland have made peace since 2007, when the actor ranted into his then-11-year-old daughter’s answering machine, calling her “a rude, thoughtless little pig’’ for failing to answer his phone calls. His excuse? He said he was stressed out by a child-custody battle with Ireland’s mom and Alec’s first wife, the actress Kim Basinger, who he said alienated the child from him.

Thread