Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2021 #1
Lutador Branco

Default The Goebbels Experiment

Stay in the company of Dr. Goebbels himself, because in this film he speaks in the first person, in the voice of Kenneth Branagh.

His anguish, his ideas, his personal side, his humanity and his victories.

The film is precisely the reading of Dr. Goebbels' Diary.

Note: Disregard the comments of the Left newspapers on the DVD cover.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 1st, 2021 at 09:23 PM.

Old January 1st, 2021 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

"Throw out the Jews, who refuse to become real Germans. Give them a good beating, too."

Old January 1st, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

If you want the original version without the English subtitles obscured, here you go. https://www.bitchute.com/video/i4vsRPLIm7zx/

Old January 1st, 2021 #4
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
If you want the original version without the English subtitles obscured, here you go. https://www.bitchute.com/video/i4vsRPLIm7zx/

Thank you, Comrade Larry the Raysiss.

I already have this copy with the subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese in my film collection, but I will also check the link you suggested.

Old January 1st, 2021 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Thank you, Comrade Larry the Raysiss.

I already have this copy with the subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese in my film collection, but I will also check the link you suggested.

oops, sorry, I didn't mean to address you personally.

The link was for anyone reading this thread that's an English speaker & wants only the English subtitles because the Portuguese subtitles cover the English ones in the one you posted.

Old October 23rd, 2021 #6
Lutador Branco

Note: Disregard left-wing newspaper comments at the end of the Film Trailer.

Old October 24th, 2021 #7
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Note: Disregard left-wing newspaper comments at the end of the Film Trailer.

Goebbels Experiment Official Film Trailer
1:01-1:06 … Unlike what that often-reproduced & deceptively-edited excerpt implies, Dr. Goebbels didn't ask for total war. In that speech, he was only reacting to the Allied propaganda lie saying that the German people wanted above all to surrender without further delay. His notorious total-war question to a German crowd was supposed to demonstrate that the Germans were far from wanting to unconditionally surrender. He was not calling for the full obliteration of German cities by Allied heavy bombers as court historians and mainstream media (i.e. biased pro-Allied apologists) repeat on and on with their deceitful claim that "they brought it on themselves." An unparalleled mass murder of civilians is of course not the only alternative to a people's refusal to unconditionally surrender, especially from the side claiming that it is the defender of civilization and goodness against barbarity and evil.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; October 24th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.

Old October 24th, 2021 #8
U. Dunrouse

A few things to know about

- Goebbels and propaganda:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=16

- Goebbels and the Jews:

https://codoh.com/library/series/goe...n-the-jews/en/ (Goebbels on the Jews, by Thomas Dalton)

Old October 24th, 2021 #9
Lutador Branco

Old March 1st, 2022 #10
Lutador Branco

Mark Felton Productions

The Goebbels Government - Berlin 1945

What happened after Hitler died? Propaganda Minister Dr. Goebbels took over as Chancellor of Germany. Discover the full story of Goebbels' brief government in the last days of the Battle of Berlin.

Old March 2nd, 2022 #11
Lutador Branco

If you are like me and would like to visit the tombs of Hitler, Dr. Goebbels and Magda, you should know that these tombs do not exist.

But you can go as far as the River Ehle, Germany, into whose waters the ashes of Hitler, Dr. Goebbels and Magda were thrown.

Old March 2nd, 2022 #12
Lutador Branco

Quote:
If you are like me and would like to visit the tombs of Hitler, Dr. Goebbels and Magda, you should know that these tombs do not exist.

But you can go as far as the River Ehle, Germany, into whose waters the ashes of Hitler, Dr. Goebbels and Magda were thrown.

And Eva Braun, too.

Old March 5th, 2022 #13
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:

Although I don't claim to know what happened to Hitler's remains, I wouldn't trust any Soviet account.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Thread