Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2020 #1
steven clark

Default National Geographic's The Cold War

I saw this documentary, and enjoyed it. First of all, it's in color, part of the new colorizing process that seems to be the rage, and it looks very good, and the color very natural.

I like how it shows things about the Cold War we didn't see earlier. I was very grateful they showed the expulsion of Germans from Eastern Europe, and all their suffering, as well as a lot of allied b.s. in ignoring local atrocities.

Also, showing how the communists gained power in Eastern Europe was informative. The Red Army was naturally in control, but the Soviets used a lot of fake parties promising 'democracy' to get the reds in power so they could claim to be genuine people's national movements. They kind pulled the wool over allied eyes at first.

Also, showed how the reds almost took over France and Italy, moving in after all the right-wing groups (fascist and Vichy) had been rooted out, leaving a vacuum. A lot of red tactics were very similar to Antifa.

What was interesting was Czechoslovakia. The Czechs actually cheered the red army, expecting them to liberate then leave. Instead, the communists infiltrated local parties, and essentially outmaneuvered the 'conservatives' and 'liberals.' Finally, the reds formed large, massive street rallies, shouting down and threatening other groups, who just gave up...sound familiar?

I was never that crazy about the Czechs. They never fight. In 1938, 1948, 1968...they just took it.

It was a balanced commentary, and as I said, so much of what the reds did looks like Antifa's tactics. The difference was, America finally woke up and did something...who will wake up and save us?

Old October 21st, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Unusual for Internationale Geographic. Most of the stuff they broadcast on their TV channel is leftist, communist garbage. The magazine has been that way for the past 40-plus years, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 21st, 2020 #3
SmithAlex
Banned

yeah looks like the National Geographic Channel is THE channel now the cable companies use to lure you into the most expensive package.

this Drain the Oceans series is really good. They can scan the mud at the bottom of the ocean and create 3-D imaging way down under the sea floor.

the one series on the invasion of Japan by Ghenghis Khan was excellent but I don't see it on youtube. Anyways that is where the name 'Kamikaze' came from, there was something like 4000 ships about to invade Japan, Ghenghis Khan was going to conquer Japan with an overwhelming invasion, but a huge cat 5 typhoon wiped out the entire fleet before it landed. that's what The Divine Wind was. Kami Kazi

Thing about that is ,, just imagine how different the world would have played out if Ghenghis Khan had conquered Japan. That would have really altered the world so much. Just makes you wonder, how sometimes divine intervention occurs, under what circumstances and for what reasons. I mean, why wasn't the magic life force of those other people's strong enough to fend off Ghenghis Khan?

on a side note, did you know who those Uyghurs being put in concentration camps are, historically?? The Uyghur language was the written language of the Ghengis Khan empire, the Uyghurs were the scribes and administrators of the Khan empire

I have to get off into speculation, why the anti christ forces might want to seal the psychic wormhole to the Ghenghis Khan dimension, but there is definitely something to that in the things that they do. It's truly unmistakable. Like the whole 'De Nazification' of Germany or the 'De-Baathification' of Iraq. They want to destroy the rememberance of things in people's consciousness for mystical reasons. It's true. Just like Jews history being remembered, from thousands of years ago, what does it do to your mind when you remember your childhood in vivid detail? or you tap into those race memories of your parents or grandparents?? it's powerful. more than that, it raises your consciousness. you become part of the super organism. when those memories of your grandparents are triggered, now you share them with all their descendents. there is no 'you' or 'I', you become one. a superorganism.

The top witches fear the ghosts of Great men of the past. Ghenghis Khan's consiousness , his DNa exists in 16 million Chinese. they have his y chromosome.

Last edited by SmithAlex; October 21st, 2020 at 07:18 PM.

Old November 19th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

I've also noticed commercials run on NatGeo are some of the worst for race mixing, Covid-19 propaganda and general lefty-commie bullshit. It's a shame, the NGS used to have such good, informative and educational documentaries, but that hasn't been since about the 1980s.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread