Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2020 #1
James Fette

jewsign The Trial of the Chicago 7?

Could there be anything redeeming about this? I'm sure it's full of Jew worship, Hippie trash and Black Power DINDU Nuffins.

The Internet is pushing it hard. I'm curious about the time period, but how much BS would I have to wade thru?

Old October 17th, 2020 #2
steven clark

Default The Trial of the Chicago Seven

I noticed previews for this film when I went to see A Call to Spy, and walked out, as I hate the damned previews like this. I will never see the film, partly because I lived it.

I remember the trial very well, and it was disgusting how the left used it and made a farce of the justice system. They shouted, swore, one member gave Buddhist chants while the prosecution was talking, Bobby Seale, the black, had to be gagged because he kept swearing and wouldn't shut the fuck up in court...TNB...I could go on. What we saw is exactly what Antifa is doing. Exactly.

Hoffmann and his gang kept charging antisemitism even though the Judge was Jewish. It seemed like these reds ran rings around the established order, and got their case thrown out on a technicality. Abbie Hoffmann was a first rate asshole, cheat, and eventually killed himself.

So, I can guarantee that, if you decide to accept this mission of watching the film, you'll see a very sanitized version and showing the noble left against the 'forces of reaction.' You will wade through some very high bullshit.

The time period was, like now, explosive and tense, although we seemed to have a more stable social order then. At least if a mob was burning down the city, the mayors would ask for troops and rioters got shot...here and there.
Daley was mayor of Chicago, hated by the left and seen as a kind of Nazi pig, although a corrupt political hack might be more accurate, which describes 90% of all Democrat mayors.

The anti-white hatred and nigger worship was very strong then, but it was more subdued, and very clearly a minority position in our society, although that was going to change. And, yes, the media was in the tank then, although then we did actually have some conservative press here and there.

But there was a sense of helplessness a lot of 'fed up' Americans had, since they hated people like the Chicago Seven, but they just got away with everything. It was a prosperous society, but not a very Jew-wise one.

Old October 18th, 2020 #3
James Fette

Thanks for the info. Didn't know the Sasha Baron character committed suicide in real life. Too bad he didn't get around to it sooner (age 52)

Wonder why America's Jews aren't whipping up an antiwar frenzy in 2000s? Oh yeah, all America's wars are for Saudisrael now ...

Old October 18th, 2020 #4
steven clark

Default The Trial of the Chicago 7

Funny you refer to 'the Sasha Cohen character' when to me it's always going to be Abbie Hoffmann. He was a real radical, giving the finger to any kind of order. he wrote a book about the counterculture, Steal This Book, but of course he meant you to buy it, and it sold well.

He also passed himself off as a Playboy writer and went across Europe getting free meals in fancy restaurants since he was 'Mr. Playboy critic.' It showed the shallowness of a lot of culture, but he was stealing from people.

He died from an overdose of phenobarbital...150 capsules. Friends said it was a mistake, but obviously you don't mistake that many capsules.

Note how a lot of theses radicals kill themselves in the end.

Abbie will no doubt make a good, profitable movie, as a lot of old lefties and boomers see him like many do Che Guevara.

Old November 24th, 2020 #5
jimpickens

Another movie glorifying the hippie movement and the anti war crowd Forest Gump was the only movie that I've seen to really put them in a realistic light.

Old November 24th, 2020 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

communist marxist jews went to chimpcago to start some riots..

sounds like what happened recently in 2020.

Old November 24th, 2020 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

I just found this video, and it's more interessting than anything on netfux!!

Thread