VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2020 #41
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
The mainstream entertainment industry in Serbia is controlled by ZOG and it promotes multiculturalism. What a surprise! It is the same in every other white country. In Serbia the gypsies are the biggest non-white minority so they promote them.
If no serbs ever listened to oriental crap neither paid for it, the list of "Serbian" artists in Wikipedia would not look like a Gypsy pride parade

Quote:
However this doesn't mean that gypsies are everywhere in Serbia, as you pointed out. Or do you have some valid proof for your claims? Because from the last census of 2011 the gypsies (or "Roma" as they like to call themselves nowadays) are 2.1% of Serbia's population.
Right. That's because the rest 97,9% are well assimilated.

Quote:
Seems we have a democrat here. Democracy (demos-kratos) literally means mob-rule. It's not a coincidence that it failed in Ancient Greece.....
Jews in the "Protocols of the elders of Zion" explained very precisely how mob is a brainless mass, it can be easily manipulated and (((((they))))) can use the mob as a tool to achieve (((((their))))) goals.
So you declare Belaruses and Russians voiceless dogs who should be severely punished for an attempt to express their views only because you witness (((them))) everywhere. Unlike fags, communists and arabs in France under "yellow vests" banners, whom you likely call "protesting French nationalists against ZOG" and whose right to speak you're welcoming.

Quote:
So yes, the mob is always manipulated and if this mob in Belarussia and Russia is controlled by Soros and other Jews, than it should be denied.
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded

Old January 9th, 2020 #42
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded
I think he would only like to make "people" with a way of thinking similar to yours a little head smaller.

Old January 9th, 2020 #43
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I think he would only like to make "people" with a way of thinking similar to yours a little head smaller.
Low retarded clown head if you ask me.

Old January 9th, 2020 #44
Dominus

Quote:
If no serbs ever listened to oriental crap neither paid for it, the list of "Serbian" artists in Wikipedia would not look like a Gypsy pride parade
Those "Serbian artists" are only picked from the mainstream entertainment industry sludge. If I look at MTV "artists", especially when there are those things like MTV music awards, I see mostly niggers, mulatos and other kind of mongrels everywhere. But contrary to you I'm not that stupid to think that they represent the ethnic ratio of USA.

Quote:
Right. That's because the rest 97,9% are well assimilated.
And your evidence for that, Shlomo? I showed you demographics data and I also can prove my point further with genetic studies. On the other hand, your argument is what.....?

Quote:
So you declare Belaruses and Russians voiceless dogs who should be severely punished for an attempt to express their views only because you witness (((them))) everywhere. Unlike fags, communists and arabs in France under "yellow vests" banners, whom you likely call "protesting French nationalists against ZOG" and whose right to speak you're welcoming.
Puppets of the Jews, like your protesters in Belarus and Russia are voiceless dogs. Actually, I would not call them dogs, because dog is man's best friend. Maggots..... That defines them much better.

Quote:
Maybe that's what you want, Shlomo. And maybe that's why your kosher friends are supporting them on purpose.

Old January 12th, 2020 #45
srbin1389

No blod drop rule in the music? WTF are you talking about? Serbian music doesn't mean all singers should be 100% Serbian.

Quote:
He can reject as much as he want, he is a muzrat mongrel and he will never become a Serbian.....
You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.

Old January 12th, 2020 #46
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
No blod drop rule in the music? WTF are you talking about? Serbian music doesn't mean all singers should be 100% Serbian.
Yes it means just that.

You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.[/QUOTE]
A big part of Croats has Serbian roots, that's true. However, smaller part also have Hungarian and Italian roots as well.
There is no such thing as "bonsniaks". There are Bosnian muslims who really were Serbs who converted to Islam back in the day of Ottoman invasion. However, they are also intermixed with Turks and there is no going back for them.

Old January 14th, 2020 #47
srbin1389

Quote:
Yes it means just that.
Since when? All Russian and American musicians should be ethnic Russians and Americans then? It's matter of culture, you lunatic theoretic.

Quote:
A big part of Croats has Serbian roots, that's true. However, smaller part also have Hungarian and Italian roots as well.
There is no such thing as "bonsniaks". There are Bosnian muslims who really were Serbs who converted to Islam back in the day of Ottoman invasion. However, they are also intermixed with Turks and there is no going back for them.
I see you're too young and are driven by maximalism at everything. Our Soldiers in 1990s were wise people, they knew how to deal with converted ex-serbs in Bosnia. Enemy soldiers had been beheaded and their women sent to special camps where we produced healthy Serbian kids free of alienated religious delusions. It's true eugeњics. Sooner or later I will tell you more about this.

Old January 14th, 2020 #48
Crowe

Quote:
You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.
Convert them back? Why not just drop the semitic religions entirely? Christianity and Islam are both garbage. Judaism is a racial religion for jews, and it works very well for them, unlike Christianity and Islam for goys.

And Rasen, next time quote me directly instead of activities you fantasize about, and probably actively engage in.

Last edited by Crowe; January 14th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #49
Dominus

Quote:
Since when? All Russian and American musicians should be ethnic Russians and Americans then? It's matter of culture, you lunatic theoretic.
No. It is a matter of race.

Quote:
I see you're too young and are driven by maximalism at everything. Our Soldiers in 1990s were wise people, they knew how to deal with converted ex-serbs in Bosnia. Enemy soldiers had been beheaded and their women sent to special camps where we produced healthy Serbian kids free of alienated religious delusions. It's true eugeњics. Sooner or later I will tell you more about this.
Cool story!

Old January 15th, 2020 #50
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
And Rasen, next time quote me directly instead of activities you fantasize about, and probably actively engage in.
Already see me in random convos? Certainly not a good sign for you.

Old January 29th, 2020 #51
srbin1389

Quote:
No. It is a matter of race.

Cool story!
It's difficult to explain you in another thread but I will try when I get free time. Not mature people as you live in delusions and fantasies, real life is harder to know, war taught me harsh lessons.

Quote:
Nobody will cry if all Russia's anti-putinists get dismembered

Old January 30th, 2020 #52
Dominus

Quote:
It's difficult to explain you in another thread but I will try when I get free time. Not mature people as you live in delusions and fantasies, real life is harder to know, war taught me harsh lessons.

Nobody will cry if all Russia's anti-putinists get dismembered
I was a child when my home was first time shelled. I was raised in war so don't try to teach me about it! You're the one who lives in delusions. Yes, life is harsh and differences among races exist. You can't explain to me that a non-white gypsy mongrel female is white. I don't give a flying fuck what she fights for nor what she calls herself. She is a non-white gypsy and that's it.

Old February 9th, 2020 #53
srbin1389

Quote:
I was a child when my home was first time shelled. I was raised in war so don't try to teach me about it! You're the one who lives in delusions. Yes, life is harsh and differences among races exist. You can't explain to me that a non-white gypsy mongrel female is white. I don't give a flying fuck what she fights for nor what she calls herself. She is a non-white gypsy and that's it.
I have some respect for you if it's true. My family also passed through the war and my older brother fought in Arkan's Tigers to combat racial enemies, but now I see you calling him a traitor and his glorious wife only deserved a shameful label "gypsy" from your fingers.

Old February 9th, 2020 #54
Dominus

Quote:
I have some respect for you if it's true. My family also passed through the war and my older brother fought in Arkan's Tigers to combat racial enemies, but now I see you calling him a traitor and his glorious wife only deserved a shameful label "gypsy" from your fingers.
Yes, he was a race traitor. His first wife Natalija was a beautiful white woman and he had four white children with her. But he left her for a gypsy mongrel called Svetlana Velickovic and he made two mongrel children with her. I have zero respect for him.

His first wife Natalija and his white children who he left for a non-white gypsy:

Last edited by Dominus; February 9th, 2020 at 06:10 AM.

Old June 19th, 2023 #55
Stewart Meadows

Yes, I realize that this is a troll thread, but it's the only one I could find about this subject (Serbian music), so here's my contribution: the fantastic trance track Reborn by the Serbian group Tropical Bleyage.

Old December 21st, 2023 #56
Dominus

The Battle of Košare (English pronunciation Kosh-are-eh) was fought during the Kosovo War between the Serbian Army and the so called "Kosovo Liberation Army" (KLA) or in other words subhuman Albanian terrorists, the latter supported by the NATO/JewSA. The battle was fought around Košare on the border between Serbia and Albania from 9 April 1999 until 10 June 1999 during the NATO bombing of Serbia.

When the attack started, the first on the line were young Serbian boys, who guarded the border. The attack took them by surprise but they showed immense bravery and fought heroically and did hold the line till the reinforcements came.

The goal of the attack from the Albanian/JewSA side was the land invasion of Kosovo. After the bloody battle, the Serbian Army successfully repelled the offensive and beside the dead Albanians, a bunch of SAS, Delta Force and French legionaries left their bones there, who were of course blackops and JewSA denies their involvement till this day. However, there is a war-trophy room in Serbia where the chevrons of those special force units can be seen.

There is a song dedicated to the fallen Serbian defenders, who are also called "The Heroes of Košare". The song is called "Vila sa Košare" (English translation: Fairy of Košare).

A little side-note: Fairy in Serbian/Slavic mythology and folklore has a different meaning than in a Celtic or Germanic mythologies. A fairy in Serbian/Slavic mythology is a holy female supernatural being, something like an female angel or a holy spirit. In Serbian/Slavic mythology the fields, mountains, hills, lakes etc. all have fairies, which are the embodiment of those places, a sacred souls of those places if you will. The meaning of the song is quite metaphorical, the Fairy/Spirit of Košare embraces the Serbian defenders and their bravery, their struggle and their sacrifice against the forces of evil, she is calling for help and the defenders with the blessing of the fairy/spirit of Košare are going into battle.

The lyrics of the song translated to English:
Fairy from Košare

A Blood Moon above Košare,
Serbian tombs have concealed it,
The darkness roars with one echo,
and the cries of mountain fairy.

The forest speaks with a death rattle:
Come back, my dear brothers,
isn't your male pride reprimanded
by a fairy, your sister?

The hounds have cut off her curls,
the heinous chase has reached her,
but the prideful maiden withstands,
Our mother of the mountain.

She guards these crosses,
and the vow given by knights,
Easing their heroic wounds
with an old song from Kosovo.

She quietly cries and sings,
not used to the shackles,
Like "Maiden of Kosovo" afore,
she calls out to fallen brothers.

"Come back, hawks,
come back here to me,
the forefathers are requesting from us,
to drive out our enemies!"

Arise, giants, heroes,
You may not rest yet,
the chains must be cast off,
so you can fall again.

There's no one to defend Kosovo,
their bones have rotten,
Arise, the sung ones,
and may God forgive them.

They thread dead on this world,
and they were never alive,
come, brothers, arise kinsmen,
Charge grey hawks!

one more side note: The Serbian word "kos" means a "common blackbird" and Kosovo-Polje literally means "The field of the blackbirds".

Kosovo has only a meaning in a Serbian language, it has no meaning in any other language and it especially does not have any meaning in Albanian language. So everyone who says that Kosovo is not a Serbian land is totally braindead because he/she is using the millennia old Serbian name for that territory while denying it at the same time.....

Last edited by Dominus; December 21st, 2023 at 11:08 PM.

Old December 21st, 2023 #57
Dominus

Another song about the battle of Košare. It's the song about the fallen Serbian soldier and one of the heroes of Košare. His name was Predrag "Peđa" Leovac. (English pronunciation: Peja)

In the music video the Fairy/Spirit of Košare is visualized.

side-note: many don't understand why are Serbian pagan elements like fairies so strongly represented in present day Serbian culture.
The reason is that in the day of christianization of Europe, unlike most of the Europeans, Serbians were (and still are) very stubborn (maybe the most stubborn people on the planet) and didn't want to give up on their pagan-slavic believes/mythology and folklore (even after very harsh repercussions), so all the main elements of the Serbian pagan mythology and folklore had to be incorporated into the Christianity for Serbians to accept it to some degree. This is why the Serbian form of Christianity in practice is quite different from other forms.
This is the reason why Serbians to this day give a very deep meaning to fairies/holly female spirits of places, to the wolf which is a Serbian holly animal and which represents Serbian spirit from pre-christian times, to the oak tree etc.

Song's lyrics translated to English:
Can you tell who is Peđa

I want to testify through a song about a great hero of my kin,
I'm filling a cup with lyrics for the knight from Pljevlja

Hear me Serbian spirit, this song asks you:
through centuries of your heirdom, can you tell me who is Peđa?!

This is a knight among heroes, which only the Serbdom can give,
Mother Milica gave birth to him for all the Serbian generations!

For the Serbs to rise through him and to never accept injustice:
he fills their hearts with valor, a forever young glorious knight!

He fell as a young man, never embraced his child.
but now his descendant is every Serbian!

Wherever we go, he is with us, like before on Košare;
our fatherly blessing is a knight from the shires of Kosovo!

We Serbs are driven through him like through God's commandment,
cause Peđa today is the name of Serbian glory and conscience

Chosen by eternity, death can not bury his name!
Remains as his kin's heritage the glorious name of our Peđa!

Last edited by Dominus; December 22nd, 2023 at 01:05 AM.

Thread