Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 22nd, 2020 #1
Susan

Default Beautiful young White couple brutally murdered during home invasion

Last Saturday morning a beautiful, happy young Utah White couple were brutally murdered during a home invasion. Their three young children apparently slept through the attacks and were unharmed by the murderer.

The couple owned a landscaping company where they both worked. The police have said the couple probably knew their attacker which tells me that the murderer may have been an employee. The police have said the Butterfields are totally innocent in this crime. They had no criminal record and there is nothing to indicate anything but a brutal attack.

The police have released a pic of the alleged murderer: Albert Enoch Johnson. There is a mugshot of him and he is most likely not White. It's hard to tell. He does not have a criminal record in Utah but he does have felony arrests in California. In fact, one article referred to him as "psycho Al".

The police have arrested Johnson's wife, Sina, and her mugshot looks like a 300-400 lb. Sumo wrestler. She most definitely is not White. In fact, she looks more like a male than he does. She is charged with obstruction of justice. Johnson is in hiding and has not been found yet.

The home of the Butterfields appeared to have been ransacked but nothing has been found to be missing yet. I suspect this was a home invasion where Johnson expected to find cash.

This is another sickening hate crime of Whites that the kikemedia is completely ignoring. My scenario may not be correct...we shall see. But it appears to be another case of Whites thinking they can hire non Whites and not pay a dear price.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...ield-utah/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kutv.co...ucting-justice

Old April 22nd, 2020 #2
Susan

A friend has opened up a GoFundMe account to raise funds for the family. It's called Tony and Katherine Butterfield Family Memorial Fund.

They've raised I think over $100,000. so far. I gave $25.00 and left a comment anonymously. We'll see if it shows up. I was very subdued and did not use the word "race" but tried to make a point.

The youngest child is only 6 mos. old and all three children are under 4. Such a ridiculous tragedy.

Old April 22nd, 2020 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Last Saturday morning a beautiful, happy young Utah White couple were brutally murdered during a home invasion. Their three young children apparently slept through the attacks and were unharmed by the murderer.

The couple owned a landscaping company where they both worked. The police have said the couple probably knew their attacker which tells me that the murderer may have been an employee. The police have said the Butterfields are totally innocent in this crime. They had no criminal record and there is nothing to indicate anything but a brutal attack.

The police have released a pic of the alleged murderer: Albert Enoch Johnson. There is a mugshot of him and he is most likely not White. It's hard to tell. He does not have a criminal record in Utah but he does have felony arrests in California. In fact, one article referred to him as "psycho Al".

The police have arrested Johnson's wife, Sina, and her mugshot looks like a 300-400 lb. Sumo wrestler. She most definitely is not White. In fact, she looks more like a male than he does. She is charged with obstruction of justice. Johnson is in hiding and has not been found yet.

The home of the Butterfields appeared to have been ransacked but nothing has been found to be missing yet. I suspect this was a home invasion where Johnson expected to find cash.

This is another sickening hate crime of Whites that the kikemedia is completely ignoring. My scenario may not be correct...we shall see. But it appears to be another case of Whites thinking they can hire non Whites and not pay a dear price.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...ield-utah/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kutv.co...ucting-justice
This Albert Enoch Johnson thing is a mixed breed piece of shit, looks part nigger part injun, all garbage.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2020 #4
Tony Boone

Court-TV reporting statement from the family remaining:

“We hold no ill will toward the perpetrator.”

Un-Be-Liev-able.

Old April 22nd, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Court-TV reporting statement from the family remaining:

“We hold no ill will toward the perpetrator.”

Un-Be-Liev-able.
"Tony and Katherine Married Shortly After Returning Home From Church Missions"

Those Mormons! Almost as retarded as Scientologists, and that's a low blow!

Old April 23rd, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down low blow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Tony and Katherine Married Shortly After Returning Home From Church Missions"

Those Mormons! Almost as retarded as Scientologists, and that's a low blow!

Magic Mormon Underwear
Wow, lotsa sympathy for a pair of white parents murdered by a nigger in front of their young children during a home invasion ...

WTF

Old April 23rd, 2020 #7
Susan

Default Enoch Johnson caught in California

Yes I read the information about the couple being involved in missionary work as well as the stupid comment by the relative. Of course, both are upsetting and nauseating. But that does not mitigate the brutality of the crimes, the senseless loss of life of a loving couple and loving parents of three now orphaned children.

It does not appear that the children saw their parents murdered but they may have heard the murders. They are young enough that those sounds will probably fade from their memory.

The alleged killer, Enoch Johnson, was caught in California. The article said the police are not releasing a motive but an anonymous source says Johnson was an employee of the Butterfield's landscaping business. Just as I suspected.

I wonder if a background check was done. I wonder if the California felonies simply did not show up in Utah.This is why if you are going to hire non Whites, hell just anybody really nowadays, you should hire a private investigator to conduct a thorough search on someone. If that had been done, this couple might still be alive.

Despite what the jews tell you, it is not advised to hire a non White felon. It is not advised to hire a non White period. But certainly not one who has already committed violent crimes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mer...california/amp

Thanks Garrett for stating the obvious. I mean that seriously, not sarcastically.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #8
rod crowley

Another example of folks trusting muds and paying the ultimate price.88/14

Old April 24th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

The Darwin Award can be a harsh mistress and sometimes a real bitch.

Funny thing about Mormons, they used to consider negroes "cursed" because of the lineage of Ham, but now they have jumped full-tilt on the divershitty bandwagon.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 25th, 2020 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The Darwin Award can be a harsh mistress and sometimes a real bitch.
Reckon you could have said something similar about what happened to xstains Channon Christian and Chris Newsome, not me I've had people that I care for harmed by shitskins cos they weren't cautious enough around them.

Hell it makes me angry, the way whites are forced to work with and live near savages with no impulse control today. Last thing on my mind would be to make light of their sufferings or mock our dead.

No true partisan of our folk would laugh at our dead Ray.

Old April 25th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Reckon you could have said something similar about what happened to xstains Channon Christian and Chris Newsome, not me I've had people that I care for harmed by shitskins cos they weren't cautious enough around them.

Hell it makes me angry, the way whites are forced to work with and live near savages with no impulse control today. Last thing on my mind would be to make light of their sufferings or mock our dead.

No true partisan of our folk would laugh at our dead Ray.
I'm not laughing at them. And I hope it can serve as an example to other Whites about what not to do--don't hire non-Whites if you're at all able to. If anything, I blame that fucking LDS cult for filling those people's minds with all that racial equality gobbledegook.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 26th, 2020 #12
Susan

The most recent articles now are saying the wife says her husband tried to get a job with the murdered couple. The police are not saying anything so far about a motive.

The killer resisted arrest and there are pics of what he looked like when taken into custody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...alifornia.html

Old April 26th, 2020 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Post xstainianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'm not laughing at them. And I hope it can serve as an example to other Whites about what not to do--don't hire non-Whites if you're at all able to. If anything, I blame that fucking LDS cult for filling those people's minds with all that racial equality gobbledegook.
I know you weren't laughing at the double homicide the way gladiatrix was, you sorta 'hate the game, not the player' same as I do. The 'game' being LDS and most other xstain denominations which have been co opted by jewish money and are used as psychological weapons against us.

It might be (but I strongly doubt) that xstainianity once had positive characteristics which benefited European man, I don't know or to be honest really care at this point I'll leave that to be argued by historians. I know who's interest it represents today ...the tribe ...and it must be discredited and destroyed or it will be a factor in our eventual downfall.

Look at all the damage this 'religion' has done already.

Old April 26th, 2020 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Post nigger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
The most recent articles now are saying the wife says her husband tried to get a job with the murdered couple. The police are not saying anything so far about a motive.

The killer resisted arrest and there are pics of what he looked like when taken into custody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...alifornia.html
The pigs busted him up a bit, he looks more like a half breed than full blooded nigger.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 26th, 2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: mo fun

Old April 26th, 2020 #15
bedford

Wink

I don't follow Christianity or any other supernatural belief because I find them irrational. That is just me. But there are aspects of Christianity that work against white nationalism. I am talkin ig about racial egalitarianism , or this interest that white Christians have in helping muds as in other countries when I think we shoulTid ignore them and help ourselves. Then these evangelicals who think that Jews and Israel should get everything they want and they pressure politicians to help Israel
I don't want to bash these two people for trusting non-whites I know they are deluded plus I will give them credit for wanting to help other people. If this were the depression era this would be common behavior to help your neighbor. But at that time the country was white. Now we have this large army of dysgenic third world orcs in America and every white person needs to be aware. Glad to see the cops beat the SOB. I bet some of the cops have will wives and kids. I would favor older forms of punishment like drawing and quartering. I think if scum like him knew that they would face immediate painful consequences then there would be a lot fewer of these cases.

Old April 27th, 2020 #16
Susan

Yeah Garrett I actually thought some asian-pacific mixture. The wife looks like nigger or nigger mix.

Bedford, this may have been a revenge killing if he tried to get a job with the couple and they wouldn't hire him. Until the police tell us more, we won't have a clear picture of the WHY.

Old April 27th, 2020 #17
bedford

Susan it could be some kind of revenge in the mind of the mud. No matter how these dregs are they are prone to chimpouts if they feel diss respected in some way. What may have happened is the coupe gave him money or food and he just killed them for kicks. It is not like these types of creatures need a reason for killing anyone.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #18
Susan

Default Mud confesses to double murder, says he went looking for money

Mud confessed to double murder. He says he was familiar with them as he had tried to get a job and he broke into their home to get money. Surveillance video shows him going upstairs and getting them out of bed. He told them to get money but only left with $20.00 in cash.

When he got outside, he realized he had left his keys inside and went back in to get them. The husband recognized him and began stabbing the mud who then shot both husband and wife.

Short of a lynching, hopefully he'll get the death penalty and he'll be put to death quickly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....ney/%3famp=tru

Thread