Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 15th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default BBC Countryfile star Ellie Harrison says British countryside IS racist and white people need to do 'individual work to wrap our heads around history'

BBC Countryfile star Ellie Harrison says British countryside IS racist and white people need to do 'individual work to wrap our heads around history'

Oct 15, 2020

The British countryside is racist and white people need to acknowledge they have benefited from the past, according to Countryfile presenter Ellie Harrison.

Defending the nature programme's decision in the summer to show a film exploring racism in the countryside, the 42-year-old said a 'time of reckoning' was approaching following the death of George Floyd and the 'crescendo' of the Black Lives Matter movement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...de-racist.html

Old October 16th, 2020 #2
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote from the DEFRA report: "...some ethnic groups felt the UK's national parks are a 'white environment'"
That is true but only because none of the minorities are really interested in the British countryside.

I've been walking in a hiking group once a week (if the walk is not too difficult for a 76 year-old) and very occasionally a person-of-colour will join in, come maybe 2 or 3 times at most and that's the last you see of them. And I can tell you many of the other walkers almost fall over themselves to make them welcome.

Old October 16th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

This is not a significant development, as only sad people with nothing happening in their lives watch programmes like Countryfile. I would have as much fun watching paint dry as I would watching that.

Black Lives Matter is not a movement. It is a very malicious leftist agitation group that tries to reinforce vile and false narratives. It is heavily controlled by Marxists. One of the highest-ranking members of the group is on video openly admitting that they and other leading members are "trained Marxists". The group openly displays one of its objectives is the destruction of the nuclear family. How much more obvious can the threatening nature of this vile camp be?!

Last edited by John Trent; October 16th, 2020 at 08:00 AM.

Thread