VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2015 #21
Michael Olanich

Default Background to Treason - in five parts

A Brief History of U.S. Policy in the Middle East
This series, written by Dr. William Pierce and published in National Vanguard magazine during 1982-1984, was transcribed by WB staff in 2014, and is available here at http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/.

For a direct link to the entire series, you can click here.

Also, the entire 5-part series Background to Treason: A Brief History of U.S. Policy in the Middle East has been fully reproduced on the website National Vanguard.

Part I:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06/...reason-part-1/

Part II:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/06/...reason-part-2/

Part III:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12/...reason-part-3/

Part IV:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12/...reason-part-4/

Part V:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/12/...reason-part-5/

Old January 28th, 2015 #22
Michael Olanich

Dr. Pierce distances National Alliance from the "Movement"

The text below is Dr. Pierce's commentary from the internal National Alliance BULLETIN for January, 2002.

The "Movement"

Despite the commentary in the Membership Handbook and periodically in the BULLETIN, there are members who still have a fixation on something called the “movement” rather than on the Alliance. These “movement”-oriented members see the Alliance not as unique and irreplaceable, but merely as one organization among many, all working toward the same goal. “How much stronger our movement will be” they think; “when all these organizations are united. Now we are weak because we are divided, but if we all work together we will be stronger and more successful.” These members also tend to regard anyone who sticks his arm out and shouts “White power,” as a “comrade” much like a fellow Alliance member.

There can be no doubt that we are weak now compared to our enemies, but we will not become stronger by “uniting” with weak or defective organizations – and that includes virtually every “movement” group. The Alliance is not only far and away the strongest and most effective of all the organizations claiming to share our goals: it is the only organization in North America that has any prospect at all for effectively opposing the Jews and their allies in the future. I say this not to disparage any other organization or individual, but as a simple statement of fact.

The Alliance became what it is today by following its own course from its inception. It never saw an opportunity to become stronger by uniting with another organization, and it sees none now. If in the future a suitable organization with which the Alliance might unite comes into existence, then we can explore the possibilities for collaboration. That is not a likely prospect however, for the following reason: if someone decides to form a new organization, instead of becoming a member of the Alliance, it is either because he actually has a significantly different goal or ideology from the Alliance or is determined to use significantly different tactics, or because it is of personal reasons.

By far the most common personal reason is egotism: he wants to have his own organization: he would rather be a phone-booth Führer, with a letter head, a post office box, and three devoted but mentally challenged followers, than just another member of an effective organization. In that case he will have to give his organizational efforts to try and see what he can accomplish by himself.

I am not willing to compromise in any significant way the goals or ideology of the National Alliance. The examples that come to mind of other organizations or individuals that had similar goals but significantly different tactics are those that were too impatient to follow a course of legality and were determined instead to move ahead faster than the Alliance by using illegal tactics. So far such a course has not been successful, and it is my carefully considered judgment that such tactics are not likely to be successful prior to a major weakening or disruption of the government.

Continue Reading

Old January 28th, 2015 #23
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Olanich View Post
Those who are critical certainly have that right.

I only ask that anyone who looks into this particular case be open-minded and objective with the information provided.
Yes. We do have that right and responsibility, but above and beyond the issues of character and personality, we should also evaluate ideological and organizational contrasts between the two groups advocating different perspectives for a future N.A..

The fundamental organizational difference seems to be is that NATAL is presenting a singular leader in the person of Will Williams whereas NARRG is presenting itself as a collaborative roundtable.

From an ideological/philosophical perspective, NATAL is presenting itself as a Cosmotheist religious/cultural organization while NARRG is presenting as a secular/political vehicle.

A less obvious, but critically important side-effect of these respective orientations is that one configuration will be resistant to christianic influence and the other will be susceptible to it.

While it's not necessary that any of us align ourselves with either of these organizational alternatives, those of us who are inclined to consider worst case scenarios and evaluate between the lesser of evils may find it useful to ask ourselves whether paedophelia or christianity is likely to present the larger threat to our racial existence over the next thousand years?

Old January 28th, 2015 #24
Zander

Strom is a pedo cunt and IMO people who defend him must have the same perverted mind that he has. No wonder the movement is a fucking shambles, on both sides of the Atlantic, there are plenty of "White men" (i use the term loosely) who give these freaks support and it can be for only one reason.....birds of a feather and all that.

Old January 28th, 2015 #25
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong about this: Didn't Strom's plea bargain ultimately result in a court awarding him full custody of his two children in preference to custody by his ex-wife and accuser?
What motive would the jew system have to hand over children to a self confessed pedophile and WN activist?

What favorable outcome might this produce for the jews?

Old January 28th, 2015 #26
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
From an ideological/philosophical perspective, NATAL is presenting itself as a Cosmotheist religious/cultural organization while NARRG is presenting as a secular/political vehicle.

A less obvious, but critically important side-effect of these respective orientations is that one configuration will be resistant to christianic influence and the other will be susceptible to it.
From a practical perspective Strom is all done and needs to sever all public involvement with WN activism. If Will Williams can't find another podcast technician to replace Strom he doesn't have what it takes to lead a WN organization.

If Williams continues to associate with Strom in ten years the new NA, if it exists, will be in worse condition than it was under the previous failed management.

You can take that to the bank.

Old January 28th, 2015 #27
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
What motive would the jew system have to hand over children to a self confessed pedophile and WN activist?

What favorable outcome might this produce for the jews?
Strom will continue to serve as Media Director within the organization, producing ADV every week again (of which he’s been doing a great job). He currently has 56 programs to date.

You keep throwing the "pedophile" accusation around. While it is technically true he is on a sex offender list — a consequence of a totally corrupt judicial system — he is in no way a pedophile, however. Never did he commit such a horrific crime upon any child. He plea-bargained (hardly an admission of guilt) over inadvertent possession of 3 or 4 deleted thumbnail images that were meticulously recovered by the FBI from his hard drive and did 2 years in prison. Anyone who bothers to look into his case will conclude he was railroaded and is in fact innocent of any wrongdoing. Why do you, or others with the same opinion for that matter, blindly accept the ruling of the vastly corrupt Federal Government?

The most profound statement Kevin made in his address to the court was this:

“My stepdaughter and a friend of hers were interviewed by child welfare authorities as a result of Elisha’s false claims, and despite whatever pressures there may have been, they told the truth. I was cleared. Though totally cleared by the local authorities, I still found myself falsely charged and accused by prosecutors and the JTTF with “sexual enticement of a minor,” charges which could have put me in prison for the rest of my natural life, and yet charges so absurd[11] that I made history in this very courtroom when, for the first time in this district, federal charges were thrown out as nonsense on their very face without the defense having to utter a word.”

“The judge expressed himself after my statement, indicating that based on the reports he had read, including the interviews with my stepdaughter and her friend, that he would have preferred me to have pled Not Guilty to all charges. As a loving father, I could not do that: The prosecutor “piled on” charges — six counts for one alleged violation of law. I would have had to be acquitted six times in a row to go home to my children — and the government could lose four or five times in a row and still succeed in imprisoning me for decades if one or two counts “stuck” as they could easily do in a politically- and emotionally-charged case like this one, whatever the facts. The ability to “pile on” charges for one alleged offense is, in my opinion, a crime itself. It gives the government the near-absolute power to intimidate innocent people — especially innocent people with children they love — into pleading guilty to one or two counts. I chose to return to my children this summer instead of decades after they were grown, if ever. That’s the choice I had to make, and I made it.

The judge could have sentenced me to ten years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I was released about four months after my hearing, close to the minimum sentence within his discretion. No fine was imposed.“–Kevin Alfred Strom

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009...-to-the-court/

Last edited by Michael Olanich; January 28th, 2015 at 01:50 PM.

Old January 28th, 2015 #28
Michael Olanich

The Beast as Saint: The Truth about Martin Luther King

Originally produced in 1994 as a National Alliance radio broadcast and mass distribution booklet, the audio track of this program was rerecorded by Kevin Strom in 2012 at the request of the talented video producer calling himself Ares, and is incorporated into the video version at the link below.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...52#post1788852

Old January 28th, 2015 #29
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

My opinion only, but if organizational White Nationalism is ever going to clock back in here in North America, it won't have its roots in the 20th century. 19th if you're banking on another rise of The Invisible Empire.

It's a brave new world. At the significant risk of going full Matlock, anyone born after say, 1980 or so grew up in a very different America than I did. Their experience is nothing like my own. I've witnessed the fall, man. In real time. I know exactly how the last Romans must have felt as my own ancestors covered themselves in paint and started just taking shit.

Old ideas are often good ones, but occasionally history demands a make-over for the idea to remain viable, even if it is only cosmetic. And there ain't enough pancake on the planet to cover the clown car cluster fuck that was the hallmark of late 20th century organizational White Nationalism, to blunt the metaphor.

Personally, I don't think a good percentage of whites will really have much of a choice.

Despite the overwhelming success of "shifting demographics" in reducing the essential "whiteness" of America, both in terms of the actual percentage of whites in the population and the social morality held in regards to race of those remaining whites, it sure doesn't look as if African-Americans or Latino-Americans are ready to give up that victim status just yet. I'm betting they never will. The President is African-American. So is the Attorney General. So is the head of NASA. The Supreme Court has something for everyone, right down to literal Jewish softball-playing lesbians. Top that shit, Caligula.

Yet that's not enough. Not nearly. Other races will continue to think in group terms, no matter their percentage of the overall population. Unknown if whites will ever start to question why "celebrating diversity" always boils down to less white people, and the genetic ramifications that has.

The residents of Detroit still bitch about being minorities. Expand that out nation wide, make a good percentage of that bitching in Spanish, and that's why Mcfly is shaking so bad.

He's seen the future.

Old January 28th, 2015 #30
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If Williams continues to associate with Strom in ten years the new NA, if it exists, will be in worse condition than it was under the previous failed management.

You can take that to the bank.
To be perfectly honest, it doesn't make much or any difference to me whether NA lives or dies. I was never a member, and I'm satisfied by my participation in VNNF. I've learned many things here, and paramount among them is Alex's opinion that christ-insanity is the worst thing that ever happened to our race.

I don't want to see that condition persist. I don't want to see our racial resources squandered on another platform that fails to insulate itself against the death meme.

If the disappearance of NA is a necessary side-effect of that pursuit, I'd rather live with that consequence than the knowledge that I sat silently by while a group of White men politically castrated themselves to avoid the possibility of being seen as sexually insufficient.

Old January 28th, 2015 #31
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Strom is a pedo cunt and IMO people who defend him must have the same perverted mind that he has. No wonder the movement is a fucking shambles, on both sides of the Atlantic, there are plenty of "White men" (i use the term loosely) who give these freaks support and it can be for only one reason.....birds of a feather and all that.
Just yesterday my thoughtless daughter emailed me a photo of my granddaughter without a diaper. I immediately purged the image from my computer and took comfort in the assumption that my wife is probably not screwing an FBI agent.

Little did I know that I had already fallen under the fateful scrutiny Scotland Yard's intrepid agent, Zander.

Oh, woe is me, another pedophile exposed.

Old January 29th, 2015 #32
Guy Francon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson: "By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival."
Quote:
M.O.: "I don't share that opinion. Strom is best qualified for his role under the new chairmanship, simply because of his experience working with Dr. Pierce for nearly 20 years."
Of course you don't "share that opinion". You're not an impartial commentator, but one who has a vested interest in the "New" National Alliance. Asking you for an objective opinion of the NA is like asking an executive of McDonald's who's got the best tasting hamburger in the fast food business.

Here's the reality, regarding both the original NA and the "new NA":

William Pierce owned the old NA. He owned the land (some 300 acres!) he owned the buildings, he owned a mobile home - all of it was his to control, to administer, to do with what he willed. He protected his private property via various legal manipulations, including a sham "board of directors". But when all was said and done he was king of the hill, master of his fiefdom, iron-fisted ruler of what came to be known as a "compound", with all the negative connotations that word carried.

When Pierce died had he pre-determined who would assume the reigns of control of the NA compound? Yes, he did. And that person was the "Aryan Barbarian". Not, mind you, the Aryan Nobleman, but the Aryan barbarian. And barbarian is what the NA got. Whose fault was that? Why, none other than William Pierce, someone always portrayed as super-smart when, in fact, he made many egregiously stupid mistakes. He was a nuclear physicist by training, but largely worked the greater share of his adult life as an audio commentator and essay writer, much like his nemesis Harold Covington does today. So his title of "nuclear physicist" was largely that - just a title.

Now, we've seen a courtroom struggle of late between two individuals, Mr. Will Will Ya? versus Mr. Jim Ringworm. Are they really interested in actually making headway in defeating the great cancer of Cultural Marxism in America, or are they really after control of a juicy chunk of land? Anyone honest and impartial will recognize the latter as their motive.

If, and I say IF - Will Will Ya? was really interested in the welfare of the National Alliance as a platform to further the goals of the white race, he would never have placed Kevin Strom in the exact position he once held. At most, he would have let Strom still write his essays, but he would have hired someone ELSE to read them, someone with a manly, persuasive voice, one both attractive to women and one men could look up to. But Mr. Will Ya? put in place a convicted sex offender (strike # 1 ) and someone with an unctuous voice (strike # 2) to make for a complete and utter strike out.

Now, if Mr. Will Ya? and Mr. Ringworm were REALLY trying to do good by the white race, why haven't they simply started their own pro-white organizations? Why? Why did both men squander so many years between them salivating over that 300 plus acres of land? Could it have been because they were after...the land?

Yes, that sounds about right. The land. Not our race, but the land. The land and the greed that burned within them. As for Kevin Strom, his motive wasn't the land; it was redemption. He wanted to walk the green mile, white nationalist style. But he can't, because there can be no redemption for a white nationalist who would say "I'm guilty" when he wasn't (as he claims). No white nationalist with an ounce of courage and self-respect would ever have done that. No, Strom was guilty, and knew what awaited him serving a thirty year sentence: vigorous ass-raping on a near daily basis. So he groveled like a woman, licking the floor upon which the Jew prosecution stood, and begged for mercy.

Unfortunately, this utterly sordid failure of the National Alliance just keeps floating to the top, like a stubborn turd that just won't flush. The NA died with its corrupt master, who by all accounts used his compound as a sex den for a succession of Russian brides, bought like whores, for his unsavory and sometimes shocking pleasures. What we have learned is that the NA was never what it was claimed to be, even during the height of its influence. And now that Mr. Will Ya? is 67 years old (just one year less than Pierce when he died) the time draws nigh when the grim reaper will be at his door. Like Strom, Mr. Will Ya? wants to prove his life was not a waste. And nothing is sadder than men who have failed who just won't take failure lying down.

Go to sleep, you two.

Glory awaits other men, but not you.

Old January 29th, 2015 #33
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Francon View Post
Of course...

{lies and bullshit cut}

...Glory awaits other men, but not you.
Harold? Is that you tubby?

Old January 29th, 2015 #34
Guy Francon
Banned

Quote:
Fred Streed: "Harold? Is that you tubby?"
No, I am not Harold Covington. What next, are you going to call me a "Jew"? I do know that Alex Linder has wisely stated that one member cannot accuse another member of being the latter without supplying solid proof. As to what happens to someone making such scurrilous claims I don't know. Perhaps they suffer a reprimand? Perhaps they're banned? That part's not clear.

As for loosely accusing someone of being Harold Covington I believe a warning should be the minimum reprimand, followed by banning. Too many former NA members (like you) seem to think their former cosmotheist church is above reproach, when in fact it is far from it. If the NA had simply stayed dead, with no one trying to resurrect it from its moldy grave, peace would have reigned.

My God, the National Alliance wallowed in filth, selling negro-like garbage to our white youth for years, via Resistance Records, even while a soon-to-be-convicted sexual deviant spoke lies about "family values" when no such family values existed in that corrupt, diseased organization. That's the truth, Mr. Streed and it is you who is acting like "Harold Covington" trying to deceive newer members on this forum that that wasn't the case. The older members already know the truth, and will not aid and abet your phoney baloney remarks suggesting my statement not being true. And THIS is why the National Alliance died - and rightfully so - because members like you thought you could lie your way out, instead of facing your membership and honestly owning up to the filth and corruption and lies that Pierce, Strom, Gliebe, Walker, and countless others tried to pass off. Pierce hustled smut like "Vaginal Jesus" and didn't care, just so long as the shekels came pouring in.

So continue to make your deluded accusations that I'm "Harold Covington". I'll prove I'm not by calling Alex Linder on the phone, if he wishes it. But if I do, and he confirms that I'm not Covington, then I expect that you grovel on your knees with an apology. So there it is: I'll prove I'm not HAC in exchange for your down-on-your-knees apology.

I'm waiting.

Old January 29th, 2015 #35
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Hey tubs, you sorry fat piece of shit, why don't you just fuck right off and die?

Old January 29th, 2015 #36
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Harold Francon View Post

As for loosely accusing someone of being Harold Covington I believe a warning should be the minimum reprimand, followed by banning.
You know, tubby, you've kind got a point there. Accusing someone of being a low-life piece of shit like Covington really isn't much different than accusing them of being a jew or ZOGling. They are all scum.

Old January 30th, 2015 #37
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Francon View Post
No, I am not Harold Covington.
Well, if you bump into him, tell him that some WNs are getting together in Portland for sparring practice on February 14th, and I'd be honored to have him as my Valentines Day training partner.

We can make a video of it, and he can use it to raise funds and entice more WNs to move out here to the Northwest and join the fun.

Old January 30th, 2015 #38
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
My opinion only, but if organizational White Nationalism is ever going to clock back in here in North America, it won't have its roots in the 20th century. 19th if you're banking on another rise of The Invisible Empire.

It's a brave new world. At the significant risk of going full Matlock, anyone born after say, 1980 or so grew up in a very different America than I did. Their experience is nothing like my own. I've witnessed the fall, man. In real time. I know exactly how the last Romans must have felt as my own ancestors covered themselves in paint and started just taking shit.

Old ideas are often good ones, but occasionally history demands a make-over for the idea to remain viable, even if it is only cosmetic. And there ain't enough pancake on the planet to cover the clown car cluster fuck that was the hallmark of late 20th century organizational White Nationalism, to blunt the metaphor.

Personally, I don't think a good percentage of whites will really have much of a choice.

Despite the overwhelming success of "shifting demographics" in reducing the essential "whiteness" of America, both in terms of the actual percentage of whites in the population and the social morality held in regards to race of those remaining whites, it sure doesn't look as if African-Americans or Latino-Americans are ready to give up that victim status just yet. I'm betting they never will. The President is African-American. So is the Attorney General. So is the head of NASA. The Supreme Court has something for everyone, right down to literal Jewish softball-playing lesbians. Top that shit, Caligula.

Yet that's not enough. Not nearly. Other races will continue to think in group terms, no matter their percentage of the overall population. Unknown if whites will ever start to question why "celebrating diversity" always boils down to less white people, and the genetic ramifications that has.

The residents of Detroit still bitch about being minorities. Expand that out nation wide, make a good percentage of that bitching in Spanish, and that's why Mcfly is shaking so bad.

He's seen the future.
You make an excellent point, Donnie. The 20th century will undoubtedly be remembered as a century where the white race abdicated its responsibility and dominion over the world. While the 19th, 18th, and 17th centuries were "white man centuries," the 20th should be known as the "Jewish century." However, the 20th century did see a bright spot with the rise of a nationalist rise to power between 1933-45, needing the full might of the Jewish-controlled world to put it down.

I was born after 1980, '84 to be exact, so I never knew a fully White world as you said, and probably won't see one in my lifetime. Although, I've certainly had a taste of it in rural America, so I know what our people are capable of doing, in terms of building a clean, healthy, and ordered society.

We need organization, IMO at least, to turn things around in the future -- to replace the culture of lies that has encircled us -- and everyone needs to ask themselves at some point "How best can I use all of my energy, talents to fight this Jewish monstrosity?". In other words, they must decide, and they must take a stand eventually.

For myself, I've decided to take a stand and throw my hat in with the new National Alliance under Williams. I've come to realize that the National Alliance will be the best attempt at organization, and the current management will see fit to correctly carry on Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheist legacy which is extremely important to me.

Old January 30th, 2015 #39
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
You know, tubby, you've kind got a point there. Accusing someone of being a low-life piece of shit like Covington really isn't much different than accusing them of being a jew or ZOGling. They are all scum.
Thank you, Mr. Streed, for exposing this liar "Guy Francon."

Mr. HAC, shouldn't you be busy building your "northwest front"? Why argue about the National Alliance? I'm probably wasting my time even asking this.

Old January 30th, 2015 #40
Michael Olanich

Hellfire and Brimstone

In the December 1982 issue of National Vanguard, a letter-writer asks Dr. Pierce whether an evolutionary morality, that is, a morality based on race, is capable of being embraced by our people. Christianity, after all, has the threat of eternal damnation of one’s soul if he or she does not believe. What punishment, if any, can a race-based morality provide to those of our people who’ve given up on the Christian faith? Dr. Pierce’s answer is provided below. - Michael Olanich

IN THE OCTOBER issue Dr. Pierce has, indeed, shown that his “A New Morality for Us” is more unequivocally on the side of our race than is Dennis Whiting’s “One Morality for All,” but one must wonder if his appeal to an “underlying purpose of all life” is less of a theological concept than Whiting’s Christian deity. Most people of our race, after they have lost their Christian faith, are not ready to be bemused by any notion of evolutionary purpose; rather, they quickly devolve to the kind of mad-dog individualism, extolled by libertarians, which is as much to blame for failure to defend our race as is misplaced altruism.

Christianity, at least, was brutally blunt in its reason for commanding faith: Believe or your soul will endure eternal torments in hell. What threat (or promise, for that matter) can be presented to those who do not see why they should care about the fate of their race now or ten years from now, much less, say, a hundred years after their deaths?

— B.N.
Little Rock, AR

Editor’s Reply

Two interesting points are raised: To what extent has the Christian theology of punishment and reward been responsible for the moral behavior of Whites in the past, and how can a new morality be imposed without a similar theology?

It is true that a century ago, when the West was almost entirely Christian — and most Christians were White — a generally higher standard of personal conduct was met than today, when Christianity has lost both its status as a predominantly White religion and a substantial portion of its former White adherents.

It is also true that many of those who have shucked off the old Christian superstitions today are worse-behaved than their contemporaries who still adhere to Christianity. Everyone has observed those unlovely individuals who have used their liberation from Christianity as an excuse to “liberate” themselves from every moral restraint on their behavior and every responsibility to anyone but themselves. Most of these call themselves “libertarians” or “elitists,” but, unfortunately, some have attached themselves to our camp, where they clearly do not belong.

Continue Reading

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread