VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 12th, 2020 #61
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Wow

Motherfucker ...all these new companies jumping onto the market now to get a piece of this jewish windfall ...

Old March 12th, 2020 #62
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

A Channerfag posted this...

Quote:
Statistics right now(1):
>133,177 Cases
>68,898 Recovered
>4,949 Deaths

>96,3% survival rate (1)
>85% of deaths are people who are 80+ years old (2)
>99,6% of deaths are older than 49 years old (2)

0,00190% of the population is infected.
If you are younger than 49 years old, you have a 0,4% chance of dying IF you catch the virus. (2)

BONUS!
If you live in the US, you have a 75% chance of getting obese. 40 million children are obese. (3)

270 000 people died of diabetes type 1 in the US 2017.
You have a 0,08% chance of dying of diabetes type 1 if you are living in the US, double of what the chances are compared to COVID-19. (4, 2)

You are all idiots.

Source:
(1) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
(2) https://www.worldometers.info/corona...-demographics/
(3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesit..._United_States and https://easo.org/media-portal/statistics/
(4) https://www.diabetes.org/resources/s...about-diabetes
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/247734016

Old March 12th, 2020 #63
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm with The Poop here. Their god should protect them, because a little bit of faith in the imaginary is all one needs to immunize themselves against a virus . Priests should visit people with coronavirus and pray for them. If we're lucky, society will be short a bunch of creepy, butt fucking pedophiles.
Or maybe you should stay away from the clergy.

The Episcopalians were hit hard. Three people from this church were diagnosed with it and they shut down all their churches.

https://www.westernjournal.com/promi...cuYRuqv7dlrJ1M

DC is going bananas over this virus. The Hill is shutting down everything except their not voting on unconstitutional wars. The shelves in grocery stores are stripped bare like something out of Venezuela. School systems are shutting down.

https://wtop.com/coronavirus/2020/03...x6pRk2F73WyIow

Last edited by Gladiatrix; March 13th, 2020 at 02:56 AM.

Old March 12th, 2020 #64
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
First Brexit, then… CorExit? EU’s mild response to coronavirus epidemic could be the final nail in the coffin for European unity

Damian Wilson
is a UK journalist, ex-Fleet Street editor, financial industry consultant and political communications special advisor in the UK and EU.

11 Mar, 2020 18:11 / Updated 8 hours ago

Rising tensions between member states of the EU, brought about by different approaches to dealing with the outbreak of Covid-19, could see the emergence of a new and particularly unwelcome problem for the bloc – CorExit.

While EU Crisis Management Commissioner Janez Lenarcic said Brussels was working on a regional approach to the crisis, the latest figures show more than 10,000 cases of coronavirus in Italy, nearly 2,000 each in France, Germany and Spain, and hundreds across the rest of the continent. With those numbers only ever likely to go higher, that “regional approach” needs to appear pretty darn quickly – like, yesterday.

In a clear sign of division among the EU members, German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s comment that up to 70 percent of the population is likely to be hit by coronavirus didn’t go down well with Czech Republic Prime Minister Andrej Babis, who accused her of making remarks that would simply cause panic.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/482863-euro...exit-epidemic/

Old March 12th, 2020 #65
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pompeo calls for humanitarian release of wrongfully detained Americans in Iran amid coronavirus outbreak

By Jennifer Hansler and Kylie Atwood, CNN
Updated 0012 GMT (0812 HKT) March 11, 2020

(CNN)Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday called for Iran to release Americans who are being wrongfully detained and warned that the US would hold Tehran responsible if any of them died from the coronavirus.

"Our response will be decisive," Pompeo warned in a statement.

"Reports that COVID-19 has spread to Iranian prisons are deeply troubling and demand nothing less than the full and immediate release of all American citizens," Pompeo said. "Their detention amid increasingly deteriorating conditions defies basic human decency."
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/10/p...rus/index.html

Old March 12th, 2020 #66
Susan

Default Atlanta and Georgia are shutting down...NOW

Lordy...just turned wsb radio back on and the entire state is shutting down. The rest of the basketball finals are cancelled. The school systems are shutting down one by one. The colleges are shutting down.

In fact all major sports events are cancelled. Nascar is running their race this weekend but no fans are allowed in.

They're warning everyone to make sure their elderly relatives have enough food, etc.

I imagine right about now there's a run on what's in the grocery stores. This morning I went and bought a few more items. Jesus...

I guess later in the evening close to midnight I'll stop at Walmart and buy a few items if any are left. I probably have more food in my cabinets than most have.

The Georgia Legislature is shutting down. Holy cow.

bedford, what are things like down where you are?

Last edited by Susan; March 12th, 2020 at 05:04 PM.

Old March 12th, 2020 #67
Susan

I called the Kroger down the street to see if they know what's going on. The woman who answered the phone said all day has been nutty there. Right now the store was filled to capacity and out the door.

I asked her if they were going to be able to continue to get trucks in regularly. She went and asked the manager about all this and came back and told me what he said.

He said right now they will continue to get trucks in. If things get in short supply or they get short staffed, they could close the store. There could be food rationed and situations where there would be food drops at the store and they might have one kind of an item that people could get. You get the idea.

Find out what is happening in your area and stock up NOW as much as possible.

In my area, the Kroger stores are open til 1 am and reopen at 5 am. She said they will get another truck overnight so I'll plan to be there when they reopen tomorrow morning.

I wouldn"t worry so much about bottled water. I think we'll have tap water. I always boil my water and keep it cold in the fridge.

Don't panic. Just get what you need to survive a couple of weeks if necessary.

Stay away from people as much as possible especially if you have someone elderly in your home.

Old March 12th, 2020 #68
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Or maybe you should stay away from the clergy.

The Episcopalians were hit hard. Three people from this church were diagnosed with it and they shut down all their churches.

https://www.westernjournal.com/promi...cuYRuqv7dlrJ1M
Sounds to me like they got no faith in their (((god))) to protect them . You gotta give catlicks credit for one thing, at least they double down on retarded.

And it's not just DC, you can't find toilet paper, or hand sanitizer in stores around here, either. Or diapers. You figure they would be putting limits on this stuff, per customer, but most places don't. Retail stores could implement their own controls on this kinda stuff to keep the retards from inconveniencing normal people.

Mom and pop stores, if they were smart, they'd be pulling the in demand stuff off shelves and putting it on eBay. Because retards are paying up to $300 for bottles of hand sanitizer, lmao!!!!

Last edited by Crowe; March 12th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.

Old March 12th, 2020 #69
Crowe

Occasionally something happens that makes you permanently lose faith in humanity, and this is one of those occurrences.

If people panic this much over a fake crisis, then they'd be dead weight during a real one.

Let's look at the facts here, the mortality rate for this virus is EXTREMELY low. 1/10th of 1%, or 0% for healthy people. Common flu is more likely to kill you. And it's mostly younger people panicking over this, people who have a 0% chance of dying from this virus.

Old March 12th, 2020 #70
Crowe

I got a massive jug of hand sanitizer, unopened, that I keep in my truck, and I'm gonna put this on eBay for $1000 to see if someone is dumb enough to buy it. Considering people are paying $300 for containers way smaller than this, I think $1000 is priced to sell. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Old March 12th, 2020 #71
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I got a massive jug of hand sanitizer, unopened, that I keep in my truck, and I'm gonna put this on eBay for $1000 to see if someone is dumb enough to buy it. Considering people are paying $300 for containers way smaller than this, I think $1000 is priced to sell. Fools and their money are soon parted.
Hell, maybe have 1000 dollars as a reserve price and see how many fools bid on it and maybe you can make a nice and tidy sum. And charge shipping to the tard that buys it.

Old March 12th, 2020 #72
JewExpert

i used to go to large university library and i'd read all kinds of shit there, you know you can find so many books in a big university library.

just reading a little bit of everything, but did read a book on US miitary research on bioweapons.

even back in the SIXTIES, AIDS was considered the nuclear bioweapon option. this was the one they would unleash to kill the whole population.

deadly diseases burn out and don't spread. a disease like AIDS WILL infect the entire planet, because people live for ten goddamn years and dont show symptoms. i mean if it's highly super contagious airborn,

why you think they call it 'COVID', it stands for 'Corona Viral Immune Deficiency"

Old March 12th, 2020 #73
Erik T. White

Default Justin Trudeau's wife tests positive for the coronavirus

Quote:
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau's Wife Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Since the novel coronavirus first emerged in late December 2019, 127,070 cases have been recorded in 115 countries and territories, killing 4,687 people.

The wife of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has tested positive for the new coronavirus, his office said late Thursday.
"Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau was tested for COVID-19 today. The test came back positive," the Prime Minister's office said in a statement.
"Following medical advice, she will remain in isolation for the time being. She is feeling well, is taking all the recommended precautions and her symptoms remain mild," it said.

Personal message from Sophie. pic.twitter.com/rXVilM6dxH
— Cameron Ahmad (@CameronAhmad) March 13, 2020
"The Prime Minister is in good health with no symptoms. As a precautionary measure and following the advice of doctors, he will be in isolation for a planned period of 14 days," but will not be tested.

"The Prime Minister will continue to fully assume his duties and will address Canadians tomorrow."
Trudeau and his wife had announced earlier Thursday they were self-isolating while she underwent tests for the COVID-19 illness after returning from a speaking engagement.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/cana...cy-afp-2194084

Old March 12th, 2020 #74
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewExpert View Post
i used to go to large university library and i'd read all kinds of shit there, you know you can find so many books in a big university library.

just reading a little bit of everything, but did read a book on US miitary research on bioweapons.

even back in the SIXTIES, AIDS was considered the nuclear bioweapon option. this was the one they would unleash to kill the whole population.

deadly diseases burn out and don't spread. a disease like AIDS WILL infect the entire planet, because people live for ten goddamn years and dont show symptoms. i mean if it's highly super contagious airborn,

why you think they call it 'COVID', it stands for 'Corona Viral Immune Deficiency"
COVID-19 stands for coronavirus disease first reported from China in 2019.

Quote:
On this website you can find information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019. Please visit this page for daily updates.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...ronavirus-2019

If you have a disagreement voice it to the WHO.

Old March 13th, 2020 #75
Joe from OH

Quote:
A health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limitedop health of testing so far.
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ve-coronavirus

These public health buffoons are the worst. The apefirmative axshun ethiopian turd who is the head of the World Health Organization was more concerned with anti Chink sentiment than the world's health as he was mad about travel bans.

The public health officials in the US didn't start doing shit about this until very recently. Overpaid, under brained frauds, the lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if the number in Ohio is 1,000 or 1,000,000 given the lack of acuity these poseurs have shown in meeting this virus.

Old March 13th, 2020 #76
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

These public health buffoons are the worst. The apefirmative axshun ethiopian turd who is the head of the World Health Organization was more concerned with anti Chink sentiment than the world's health as he was mad about travel bans.

The public health officials in the US didn't start doing shit about this until very recently. Overpaid, under brained frauds, the lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if the number in Ohio is 1,000 or 1,000,000 given the lack of acuity these poseurs have shown in meeting this virus.
Quote:
A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far.
Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton said at a press conference alongside Gov. Mike DeWine (R) that given that the virus is spreading in the community in Ohio, she estimates at least 1 percent of the population in the state has the virus.
"We know now, just the fact of community spread, says that at least 1 percent, at the very least, 1 percent of our population is carrying this virus in Ohio today," Acton said. "We have 11.7 million people. So the math is over 100,000. So that just gives you a sense of how this virus spreads and is spreading quickly."

Florida has a population of 21,477,737 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida ). 1663 confirmed cases in the kwa. https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

I suppose that by the nigger math above and Florida being the 3rd most populous state in the onion of the kwa, I guess around one percent or around 210,000 active coronavirus carriers are in Florida. Well damn. Be sure to cancel all your spring break plans for the sunny beaches of Florida. You'll have a hard time surfing or getting a tan wearing a full biohazard suit.

Just realize a fact. Either you will get this strain of the coronavirus or you will not. IF one does it's not an automatic sentence of death. Just use precautions and if you get sick seek qualified medical advice. As for me, I'll be 70 in the near future. And, I've got high blood pressure and a minor heart problem. So I'm at a higher risk of death IF I contract the disease. I could also drop dead with a heart attack since cardiac disease runs in both sides of my family. IF I worried constantly about my chance of getting a disease I sure as hell wouldn't have been in medical practice as long as I was. Oh, and by the way. I've seen lots of "folk remedies" floating on various websites which "guarantee" you'll lower your risk. These "folk remedies" once were called "snake oil products." I, in my own case, don't intend to try to find a supply of "organically grown Siberian lichens" or something like that to lessen my chances of contracting this coronavirus strain.

Old March 13th, 2020 #77
T.Garrett
Banned

Post The bottom line

Hahaha the shitizens around here are going crazy like its the end of the world (well, for them it is) ...can almost hear the nasally snickering as the jew stuffs those trillions into his slimey pockets putting future generations of Americans into debt.

Old March 13th, 2020 #78
Susan

Are people going to their office jobs in NYC or are they staying home? I imagine a lot of those people can work from home. I know they've shut down Broadway and museums etc.

I hope I'm not being naive. I'm going along to hopefully stop the virus. I guess some of you think I'm gullible here about this.

I know the repercussions for parts of our economy will be serious, possibly devastating.

The problem is we have no credible way to fight the jewmedia. If, in fact, that is what the problem is here.

Old March 13th, 2020 #79
Joe from OH

The complete lack of warning from our so-called "intelligence" spooks in the CIA is damning.

The ineptitude of government bureaucrats in all levels of the gubbermint as shown by their inaction/lack of awareness of what was happening in dog eating land should result in many heads rolling. But it won't.

Fuck the US government.

Old March 14th, 2020 #80
Gladiatrix

Default Coincidence? Coronavirus Crisis & A Fed-Created Financial Collapse

Thread