VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2020 #1
Tiwaz

Default Serbian people warn immigrants to be calm

https://youtu.be/T4P_l6pvUmA?list=LL...McRvft9k1RdN0A

Serbian nationalists and traditionalists gives a warning to Islamic immigrants and told them to go back to their homelands!

Old February 23rd, 2020 #2
Fico

Support from Croatia. I hope that will young generation of war veterans in our last conflict work together as in the middle ages where we fought against Turks in Military Frontier (
Military_Frontier Military_Frontier
) where had been european soliders from many states including Poles,Germans,Serbs think that this is Serbia but they are wrong about that,it was military object and not serbian land as they think. I think that Croats had one division on Kosovo for helping Serbia in that time. Young Croat nationalists do not hate Serbs,they accepted them into Croat alt-right movement,support Croat separatist policy in Bosnia what mean that they support also Republic of Serbia and Milorad Dodik so Croats expect that will Serbs support Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia..._Herzeg-Bosnia) who stop existed with Dayton agreement created by USA . We can be in future on Kosovo (yes I really have negative oppinion about Albanians even I think that they are Illyrians,they are drug dealers,mafia and scum as Gypshies),we can agains establish Military Frontier (Krajina) but please do not fuck with us again. Croatian alt-right rejected "Great Croatian" dream how will Croats take whole Bosnia for example. Croatia and Serbia worked togeather in ww2 and communist were killed many croatian and serbian intellectuals about what recently spoke Dr. Tom Sunic (please read his book Against democracy and equality (hrv. Europska Nova Desnica) on popular rightist television in Croatia and then they spreded their stories in the name of artificial state and freemason creation Yugoslavia while we all know that are serbian and croatian reality on Balkan in cons of southern slavic union. Hungary hooligans groups also gave same dedication as Serbs,that they will clean them.

Last edited by Fico; February 23rd, 2020 at 12:05 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2020 #3
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Support from Croatia. I hope that will young generation of war veterans in our last conflict work together as in the middle ages where we fought against Turks in Military Frontier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier) where had been european soliders from many states including Poles,Germans,Serbs think that this is Serbia but they are wrong about that,it was military object and not serbian land as they think. I think that Croats had one division on Kosovo for helping Serbia in that time. Young Croat nationalists do not hate Serbs,they accepted them into Croat alt-right movement,support Croat separatist policy in Bosnia what mean that they support also Republic of Serbia and Milorad Dodik so Croats expect that will Serbs support Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia..._Herzeg-Bosnia) who stop existed with Dayton agreement created by USA . We can be in future on Kosovo (yes I really have negative oppinion about Albanians even I think that they are Illyrians,they are drug dealers,mafia and scum as Gypshies),we can agains establish Military Frontier (Krajina) but please do not fuck with us again. Croatian alt-right rejected "Great Croatian" dream how will Croats take whole Bosnia for example. Croatia and Serbia worked togeather in ww2 and communist were killed many croatian and serbian intellectuals about what recently spoke Dr. Tom Sunic (please read his book Against democracy and equality (hrv. Europska Nova Desnica) on popular rightist television in Croatia and then they spreded their stories in the name of artificial state and freemason creation Yugoslavia while we all know that are serbian and croatian reality on Balkan in cons of southern slavic union. Hungary hooligans groups also gave same dedication as Serbs,that they will clean them.
I agree with you and it is very nice, and useful to read something like that from Croat to Serb. I hope there is more Croats as you are!?! As you know, Serbia is full of fake nationalists, infiltrated to destroy every try for unification, so we must clean up our gardens from those filthy liars.
Those fake bastards are in Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia...as well as in every other European state!
We have problems with NGO sector too, where we have our own people working against own nations.
They causes brotherhood wars, what we have in 1990s and i'm not Yugo nostalgic but, off course that best way is Slavic unification, Germanic unification etc...
In Kosovo battle 1389 participated mostly people from today Montenegro area (My origin), Serbs, there was Croats as well as Hungarians, but Hungarians came few years latter. It was Christian army above all!
However, today we have the same problem with Islamic terrorism as 1389 just in other, modern form. Best regards and i wish there is more Croats as you are!

Old February 23rd, 2020 #4
Fico

When I spoke with croatian alt-right guys (I am not member of them) who are generation who was born in 1990., they put lot of arrogant jokes on Serbs however they are in contact with Tom Sunic and I think that croatian and serbian intellectuals can civilize our people. I would see debate,comveraqtion whatever with serbian nationalists and Tom Sunic. Tom is part of croatian anti-communist Croats who living outside Croatia whose ancestors had been expelled,looted,killed in Bleiburg. Such communist childrens are still on power in Croatia and I think that is same situation in Serbia.

That is reason why many Croats and why will Croatia become third world state i. future
( our capitalist started to employee thirld wird workers in the name of profit) )are going on the West,why Serbs have better wages in Croatia where they are going to work on Adriatic sea because we are in transition from communism to capitalism however it does not mean that it is good soo much and why it is not Tom wrote in his book Homo Americanus: child of post-modern age,book is recently translated by croatian language however capitalist system gave to young generation positive examples it is situation like in USA on with first white colonizators,capitalism on start-up after communism were crushed because Yugoslavia steal USA taxplayers and when USA say that tgere will not be money for you,communist Yugoslavia were in big economic problems with high inflation what resulting with war that economic better ex-yugoslav states want their independence and join into EU as ex-communists states as Slovakia,Poland whole western Slavs after Soviet hell. Such Slavic nationalists in Poland,Slovakia... are Christians and they do not have nothing about Christian non-whites of course that it exist persons who are pro-whites however they are like old KKK and we see result of that in USA where David Duke can not see that will Christianity destroy the White race in USA and we also see how Stormfront pro-Christians are losing their membership and how are Croats and Serbs filtrated on this anti-Christian forum.

Last edited by Fico; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

Old February 26th, 2020 #5
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
When I spoke with croatian alt-right guys (I am not member of them) who are generation who was born in 1990., they put lot of arrogant jokes on Serbs however they are in contact with Tom Sunic and I think that croatian and serbian intellectuals can civilize our people. I would see debate,comveraqtion whatever with serbian nationalists and Tom Sunic. Tom is part of croatian anti-communist Croats who living outside Croatia whose ancestors had been expelled,looted,killed in Bleiburg. Such communist childrens are still on power in Croatia and I think that is same situation in Serbia.

That is reason why many Croats and why will Croatia become third world state i. future
( our capitalist started to employee thirld wird workers in the name of profit) )are going on the West,why Serbs have better wages in Croatia where they are going to work on Adriatic sea because we are in transition from communism to capitalism however it does not mean that it is good soo much and why it is not Tom wrote in his book Homo Americanus: child of post-modern age,book is recently translated by croatian language however capitalist system gave to young generation positive examples it is situation like in USA on with first white colonizators,capitalism on start-up after communism were crushed because Yugoslavia steal USA taxplayers and when USA say that tgere will not be money for you,communist Yugoslavia were in big economic problems with high inflation what resulting with war that economic better ex-yugoslav states want their independence and join into EU as ex-communists states as Slovakia,Poland whole western Slavs after Soviet hell. Such Slavic nationalists in Poland,Slovakia... are Christians and they do not have nothing about Christian non-whites of course that it exist persons who are pro-whites however they are like old KKK and we see result of that in USA where David Duke can not see that will Christianity destroy the White race in USA and we also see how Stormfront pro-Christians are losing their membership and how are Croats and Serbs filtrated on this anti-Christian forum.
Young Croatians don't know that in Bleiburg massacre where also about 20% of Serbian forces as SDS, SDK and Serbian SS Prinz Eugen division members. Army and police forces of Serbia with prime minister general Milan Nedić went to Austria where they was captured and deported to Yugoslavia.
With Serbs was Slovenian soldiers who fought together with Serbian SDK and i consider Slovenians as good friends of Serbian people.
Poland, Slovakia, Czech, even Slovenia are states care about own nations and do not import Islamic immigrants, what i see as biggest problem of Europa, but as well as biggest problem of all White lands, yes USA have problems with NGO who support multiculturalism and i see USA president Donald Trump as good solution. However, our states and our people must expel those Islamic bugs who rape, kill and torture our hypnotized people!
About Stormfront, it was a long time ago and very ugly side of SF admins who did not react on SFS members appeals voting for new moderator...what can i tell you that you don't know...You remember that i was voted for SFS moderator back than and old mods didn't want to go so they banned me and all members who voted for me, so this was beginning of SFS colaps!
By the way i meet one of good friend of SFS mods and...we had a nice conversation
I see today SFS don't have two and a half members and i was and stay white nationalist above all! Personally i don't care about anything when my White Race is under threat of disappearing!

Old February 27th, 2020 #6
Fico

I know that pro-Hitler serbian Chetnicks (there were two group of Chetnicks pro-Hitler and pro-yugoslav,independent nationalist group) had same justice as anti-communist Croats,communist had killed 10 000 serbian intellectuals what is big blow. Milan Nedic pro-Hitler Chetnicks went togeather on Bleiburg with Ustashas while Chetnicks who had been pro-Yugoslav kings army and advocated rebuild of Yugoslav monarchy had probably the biggest conflict ever in serbian and croatian with Ustashas on the battle for Lijevače Field : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...v%C4%8De_Field where Ustashas were the winners and gave to serbian anti-Hitler Chetnicks the biggest blow,soo big that Serbians outside Serbia called it as "second Kosovo" as memorial when Turks defeated them,later pro-Yugoslav Chetnicks shoot Ante Pavelic in Argentina but he died in Francos Spain as old croatian revolutionary,Mossad and yugoslav forces specialized for liquidations of nazis in Yugoslavia across the world : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_S...on_(Yugoslavia) also wanted to kill Ustasha Poglavnik (poglavnik is tittle as fuhrer). Please see topic in croatian section how member Serbian do not know that communist were killed whole serbian elite,Bleiburg is for him nothing special,also I know that Dominus also have same oppinion about that. It is really nice to see that member Tiwaz know that so he is Serb with better genetic stock and he know what genetic blow it is for serbian nation. i can not blive how serbian membership on this forum can support Stalin,North Korea while communist had done this what I wrote on serbian population,interesting is that they are all pro-Russian white messiah Vladimir Putin every year glory Read army who kiled 20 million Russians what is the smallest estimate,such Russians also fought against Stalin with Hitler and I can not belive how are Russian members attacked on this forum just because they said truth about Vladimir Putin. I think that will this topic clean all garbage from the mind of western WN if they are reading this,I do not know. What croatian alt-right think about Serbs today see on the video with Croat alt-right leader who spoke against Yugoslavia and communism
where serbian pro-communist lady debated with him and she was really anger on his thesis just see her face and body reaction,this is classical leftist feminist frustrated reaction:
http://www.facebook.com/GeneracijaOb...0756212221774/

I must say more about policy of communist Yugoslavia,they forcibly sell Croats to serve in Yugoslav military in Serbia,Serbs in Croatia just for unification of Yugoslav nationality who never existed before it was artificial woodoo state. I think that would be relationship with Croats and Serbs correct if Yugoslavia never existed because serious conflict betweeon our nations did not exist before. On the cons of,Kingdom Croatia helped Serbs with Bulgarian invasion on Serbia,there were marriages between serbian and croatian nobles who became the ruler of our states so we see some strange situation and I agree that were some croatian kings probably Serbs like Svetoslav Suronja however Ante Starčević thought that is Nemanjić dinastry (the biggest serbian emperor) were Croats,it is really strange for serbian dinastry that they were Romanchatolics and loyal to the Papal State (today Vatican) while 99% Serbs were Orthodox,this is just my big provocation,it means that Croat Romanchatolic dinastry had subordinated Serbs,gave you beg Empire show how to be strong ruler and defended you in Kosovo battle. This is the biggest flame put of some Croatian to Serbs on the history of WN forum conflicts I expect sharp anger reaction from Tomislav and Dominus,I will enjoy to reading this,it will be my the biggest laugh ever on forum.

Last edited by Fico; February 27th, 2020 at 02:07 PM.

Old February 29th, 2020 #7
Tiwaz

Default Subotica stand up against muslim immigrants

Northern Serbian city Subotica stand up against islamic immigrants and send clear messages as: STOP TO IMMIGRATION, MIGRANTS GO HOME, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN SERBIA ETC.

Old February 29th, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

Tell the muzzies to be calm? They should scare the living shit out of them. And the muzzies' handlers and enablers, the jews, while they are at it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 29th, 2020 #9
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Tell the muzzies to be calm? They should scare the living shit out of them. And the muzzies' handlers and enablers, the jews, while they are at it.
I agree, but when Serbs attack and beat muzzies as you say than we get bombs from NATO as in 1990s. So, Serbian nation is very weak in compare before NATO bombing. A lot of true Serbian nationalists and racial nationalists go out from Serbia, emigrate and today Serbia is not as used to be. However we will do everything to expel those muslim bugs from our lands, including from entire Europa! Just, we need Europa on our side now and we must help to each others. Mean on White people in Europa, no matter on nationality, We all must become ONE European nation!

Old March 26th, 2020 #10
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I agree, but when Serbs attack and beat muzzies as you say than we get bombs from NATO as in 1990s. So, Serbian nation is very weak in compare before NATO bombing. A lot of true Serbian nationalists and racial nationalists go out from Serbia, emigrate and today Serbia is not as used to be. However we will do everything to expel those muslim bugs from our lands, including from entire Europa! Just, we need Europa on our side now and we must help to each others. Mean on White people in Europa, no matter on nationality, We all must become ONE European nation!
That's bullshit! The core of Serbian white nationalists is still in Serbia. Also many Serbians who left Serbia (not all but many) are actually "yugoslavians" in soul and they promote "yugoslavian" interests over Serbian national and racial interests. They are highfiveing with muslims from Bosnia and with Croats. We have also many of these in Serbia, but we don't call them Serbs. We call them "Jugonostalgičari" and "rasni internacionalisti". There are also many true Serbian white nationalists outside of Serbia and i salute to them.
Quote:
I agree with you and it is very nice, and useful to read something like that from Croat to Serb. I hope there is more Croats as you are!?! As you know, Serbia is full of fake nationalists, infiltrated to destroy every try for unification, so we must clean up our gardens from those filthy liars.
Those fake bastards are in Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia...as well as in every other European state!
We have problems with NGO sector too, where we have our own people working against own nations.
They causes brotherhood wars, what we have in 1990s and i'm not Yugo nostalgic but, off course that best way is Slavic unification, Germanic unification etc...
In Kosovo battle 1389 participated mostly people from today Montenegro area (My origin), Serbs, there was Croats as well as Hungarians, but Hungarians came few years latter. It was Christian army above all!
However, today we have the same problem with Islamic terrorism as 1389 just in other, modern form. Best regards and i wish there is more Croats as you are!
Fake Serbian nationalists are first and foremost those who make highfives with Croats and who are promoting Yugo-nostalgia.....
Most of these are not even clean Serbs but a children of mixed marriages. That's why they are struggling with identity crisis and promoting yugo-nostalgia.

Last edited by Dominus; March 26th, 2020 at 08:28 AM.

Old March 27th, 2020 #11
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
That's bullshit! The core of Serbian white nationalists is still in Serbia. Also many Serbians who left Serbia (not all but many) are actually "yugoslavians" in soul and they promote "yugoslavian" interests over Serbian national and racial interests. They are highfiveing with muslims from Bosnia and with Croats. We have also many of these in Serbia, but we don't call them Serbs. We call them "Jugonostalgičari" and "rasni internacionalisti". There are also many true Serbian white nationalists outside of Serbia and i salute to them.

Fake Serbian nationalists are first and foremost those who make highfives with Croats and who are promoting Yugo-nostalgia.....
Most of these are not even clean Serbs but a children of mixed marriages. That's why they are struggling with identity crisis and promoting yugo-nostalgia.
You can't be White nationalist and hate Catholics who made half of Europa. Yes, there are a lot of fake White nationalists in Serbia and i feel bad because of this fact but we must be honest with our self on the first place.
You must separate nations and folk. Slavs are folk and Serbs, Montenegrians, Croats etc. are nations! One more question for you. Who made Yugoslavia??? Serbian king Alexander Karadjordjevic!
Today Serbians are those who have identity crises. I can't tell this for my self because i am Crnogorac - Montenegrian and we both know Montenegrians are purest Slavjano-Serbs due to we never been occupied by Ottoman empire!
I saw you are saying a lot of bad things against our Ukrainian brothers as well, and it is very bad for Serbian image. Serbia had best relations with Kyev Russian empire. Use for example Serbian flag. Serbian flag is contra of Russian flag and we all know what is meaning of counter flag...doesn't we?!
Russian federation today is closer to Croatia than to Serbia. Serbians must delete fake nationalists as Serbian Radical Party and Seselj ,,patriJots''. Serbians must finish with Ravnogorska ideology and unify as old European nation against corporation globalism and their ''modern'' system, capitalism (modern communism), against Islamisation of Europa!
Ako hoćeš da nastavimo razgovor piši na Srbskom jeziku slobodno. Možeš i na Ćirilici ako si Srbin tradicionalista, što je takođe smer koji podržavam!
Nema potrebe da pišemo na Engleskom, razumeće Srbi, Hrvati, Crnogorci i onaj ko treba da razume. Na Srbskoj sekciji piši Srbski.

Old March 27th, 2020 #12
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Exactly. To be calm and peaceful and not to disrupt Serbian dreams of international brotherhood.

Old March 28th, 2020 #13
Fico

I am going to reply on posts that I agree. According to on statistics who I saw I forgot source to put and she shows next: approximately 70% Serbs complains for Yugoslavia and 30% Croats. It is normal because Slovenia and Croatia who left such state are economic better than ther southern slavic states who have most benefit for that for example in Yugoslavia Croats must work one day voluntary for poor Kosovo when Croatia has been in Yugoslavia. In fact all what worth in Serbia is Belgrade and Southern Serbia ie. Vojvodina and this is territory who Hitler wanted according to Hitlers Table talk into Germany with germanization of slavic people who would become Germans.

In Austro-Hungary time,Vojvodina was part of that monarchy. Such Serbs from North have same sub-race type as I have in North Croatia and that is Alpine,they are my neighboors and I have good relationships with them. I heard that Serbs in Vojvodina have negative oppinion about Serbs from Krajina ie. Serbs who gave rebellion in Croatia 90' and Dominus is part of them even Slobodan Milošević their president had negative oppinion about soliders from Krajina how they are weak for defending their homes,that was their thanks for allowing those immigrants in Croatia (Military Krajina) in time of Turks invasion. You know White Nationalism does not mean nationalism of 19. century it mean all White unity across the world. They look on them as Balkans who are part of dinaric-sub race even I as Alpine have also negative oppinion about Dinaric Croats who are not originally nor Serbs nor Croats but slavenized Illyrians. Lot of serbian and croatian members on WN forums are former soliders who fought between themselves in last war 90' some serbian members fought against NATO 99' and some croatian and serbian members are childrens of this war veterans from our last conflict 90' so that is reason why they advocate nationalism of 19. century and will never accept White Nationalism what is something new for both sides.

I agree that people with mixed marriages between Croat and Serbs are total disoriented on few ways: yugonostalgic monarchists,communists and New age propaganda what mean that they do not really know who they are and I had lot of problem with one person with mixed nationality who is born in Croatia who strongly advocate Yugoslavia then also I know one guy who is mixed and he call himselves as Slav anti-immigrant socialist pagan. It is true that Croats have respect from Russians for example Russian businessmans had influence to buy one of the biggest company in Croatia Agrokor and also some of croatian nationalists as "Šešelj style" something as Serbian radical party called Dr. Tom Sunic as russian agent because it exist theory that is Putin sponsor of anti-immigrant partyes for destabilization of EU.

Croatian father of homeland Ante Starčević had pro-russian views when Russia was Empire under Romanov dinastry and I personally do not think that would Russia respect Serbia more than Croatia because superpower state respect states who make good jobs for them and smaller states used benefit from big it is diplomacy. Croatian alt-right respect Russia before communism and recommend Dostojevski they do not exclude Russia as partner state. In general,I think that is really sad to see how Slavs can not cooperate with each other with Russia as chief state Slavic state even german schoolars have want cooperaton with Russia as I heard but I do not know if it is true. I am going to put here one interesting think,Donald Trump is Bylorussian by origin what mean that is USA under Slavic control because his wife is also Slav from Slovenia just imagine how would Slavic people power have with cooperation between themselves. You know,Slavs are basically Alpine and Nordic sub-race please correct me if I am wrong and not Illyrians Dinaric who had been invaded by Slavs when they came on the Balkan.

Last edited by Fico; March 28th, 2020 at 08:22 AM.

Old March 28th, 2020 #14
Dominus

Quote:
You can't be White nationalist and hate Catholics who made half of Europa. Yes, there are a lot of fake White nationalists in Serbia and i feel bad because of this fact but we must be honest with our self on the first place.
You must separate nations and folk. Slavs are folk and Serbs, Montenegrians, Croats etc. are nations! One more question for you. Who made Yugoslavia??? Serbian king Alexander Karadjordjevic!
Today Serbians are those who have identity crises. I can't tell this for my self because i am Crnogorac - Montenegrian and we both know Montenegrians are purest Slavjano-Serbs due to we never been occupied by Ottoman empire!
I saw you are saying a lot of bad things against our Ukrainian brothers as well, and it is very bad for Serbian image. Serbia had best relations with Kyev Russian empire. Use for example Serbian flag. Serbian flag is contra of Russian flag and we all know what is meaning of counter flag...doesn't we?!
Russian federation today is closer to Croatia than to Serbia. Serbians must delete fake nationalists as Serbian Radical Party and Seselj ,,patriJots''. Serbians must finish with Ravnogorska ideology and unify as old European nation against corporation globalism and their ''modern'' system, capitalism (modern communism), against Islamisation of Europa!
Ako hoćeš da nastavimo razgovor piši na Srbskom jeziku slobodno. Možeš i na Ćirilici ako si Srbin tradicionalista, što je takođe smer koji podržavam!
Nema potrebe da pišemo na Engleskom, razumeće Srbi, Hrvati, Crnogorci i onaj ko treba da razume. Na Srbskoj sekciji piši Srbski.
In the past you told me that you are partly Romanian, then you told me that you are partly Polish. Now you are telling me that you are Montenegro-Serb.....
In conclusion, with all due respect and of whichever ethnicity you are mixed of, you have identity crisis and because of that you promote racial internationalism. But regardless of your efforts we Serbs remain racial nationalists and we won't give highfives to our mortal enemies.

Old March 28th, 2020 #15
Tiwaz

Quote:
In the past you told me that you are partly Romanian, then you told me that you are partly Polish. Now you are telling me that you are Montenegro-Serb.....
In conclusion, with all due respect and of whichever ethnicity you are mixed of, you have identity crisis and because of that you promote racial internationalism. But regardless of your efforts we Serbs remain racial nationalists and we won't give highfives to our mortal enemies.
Romanian??? Polish? I never told you something like that! On the stormfront i had Romanian friends who gave me their profiles so i could respond to people why moderators banned me and you know reason for this. But that i told you i am Romanian or Polish...You are laying! I am Montenegrian and if you have some frustrations from Crnogorci - Montenegrians that is your problem! Find and screenshot message where i told you i am Romanian or Polish! You are fake Sheshelj nationalist so what other i can expect from unmoral radicals except lies. Ne prolaze kod mene vaše idiotske laži, priče i frustracije, druže! Niti me zanimate, svi vi SRS ste rak našeg društva i bez potrebe lažeš, znaju ljudi ovde ko su lažni nacional-socijalisti ili rasni nacionalisti. Meni su draži časni i ispravni Hrvati nego loši i nemoralni Srbi!
This is my brotherhood tribe and tribes are Cuce, Bjelice, Ceklin, Zagarač i Komani and Bajice - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...IE3niNQNeiLTs1 Cetinje in general is origin of those tribes.
One more thing. I see you dislike Montenegro, Croatia, Ukraina etc. Than how can you be White nationalist??? Especially Montenegro is called by Serbians - Serbian Sparta! How can you hate Serbian Sparta???

Last edited by Tiwaz; March 28th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.

Old March 28th, 2020 #16
Dominus

Quote:
Romanian??? Polish? I never told you something like that! On the stormfront i had Romanian friends who gave me their profiles so i could respond to people why moderators banned me and you know reason for this. But that i told you i am Romanian or Polish...You are laying! I am Montenegrian and if you have some frustrations from Crnogorci - Montenegrians that is your problem! Find and screenshot message where i told you i am Romanian or Polish! You are fake Sheshelj nationalist so what other i can expect from unmoral radicals except lies. Ne prolaze kod mene vaše idiotske laži, priče i frustracije, druže! Niti me zanimate, svi vi SRS ste rak našeg društva i bez potrebe lažeš, znaju ljudi ovde ko su lažni nacional-socijalisti ili rasni nacionalisti. Meni su draži časni i ispravni Hrvati nego loši i nemoralni Srbi!
This is my brotherhood tribe and tribes are Cuce, Bjelice, Ceklin, Zagarač i Komani and Bajice - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...IE3niNQNeiLTs1 Cetinje in general is origin of those tribes.
One more thing. I see you dislike Montenegro, Croatia, Ukraina etc. Than how can you be White nationalist??? Especially Montenegro is called by Serbians - Serbian Sparta! How can you hate Serbian Sparta???
Yes, you introduced yourself in many ways, including being partly Polish, later you said being partly Romanian. But that's one thing. The other thing is that you had at least 10 fake accounts on SF and in every account you introduced yourself as a totally different person with totally different point of view. Now you play a so called "Montenegrin". However, one thing always disclosed you and that's the way you write. It's like a fingerprint, you can't hide it.
Btw I don't dislike Serbian land of Montenegro nor Serbian Krajina. Why would I dislike Serbian territories?

Ти си Србин колико и Џон Боснић.....

Old March 29th, 2020 #17
Tiwaz

Quote:
Yes, you introduced yourself in many ways, including being partly Polish, later you said being partly Romanian. But that's one thing. The other thing is that you had at least 10 fake accounts on SF and in every account you introduced yourself as a totally different person with totally different point of view. Now you play a so called "Montenegrin". However, one thing always disclosed you and that's the way you write. It's like a fingerprint, you can't hide it.
Btw I don't dislike Serbian land of Montenegro nor Serbian Krajina. Why would I dislike Serbian territories?

Ти си Србин колико и Џон Боснић.....
As i told you. Show me screenshot where i wrote i am Polish or Romanian??? With liars there is no arguing so i will close this conversation with you! Aw...you still suffer for stormfront. Who is John Bosnic...i heard for this name but i don't know who it is. One more thing, i didn't visit stormfront for years.
I have some profile there but i don't use it because stormfront is used by fake white nationalists, especially there is not a single one national-socialist and i am national-socialist now as well as i was back in those times when i was active on SF Serbia.
Ooo yes, there is a lot of differences between Montenegrians and Serbians from today parts of republic of Serbia. Montenegrians and Serbs from Republika Srpska are not such dishonorable morons as you have between your fake nationalist corpus!
I will write all lies about your Serbian Radical Party of Vojislav Seselj (communist) and Serbian right of Piša Vacić (just a little pussy of Seselj)!
You are one of those people who are destroying national-socialism in Serbia and i was national-socialist back in times of SF Serbia and i am still national-socialist. You are telling me about identity crises Dominus who hate Latins???
Your SF Serbia have 2 members because of your filthy liars who are spreading hate between Serbians and Western European nations and because you are all the same piece of sh..t.

И пиши све на Србском пуслице! Да се боље разумемо, нема потребе да се увлачиш ође ником и да полтронишеш како си навикао у СРС и код Шешељуге. Сами смо на нашој секцији.
Шта, напишеш на Енглеском да пробаш да ме дискредитујеш, па онда напишеш на Србском да сам као неки Џон Боснић Прави си смрадикал.
Еее Србистанац мој, Црногорци никада НИЈЕСУ били слуге Турака и ја управо имам свој идентитет, ти га немаш!

Old March 29th, 2020 #18
Fico

Quote:
Ooo yes, there is a lot of differences between Montenegrians and Serbians from today parts of republic of Serbia. Montenegrians and Serbs from Republika Srpska are not such dishonorable morons as you have between your fake nationalist corpus!
The difference is that Montenegrians are part of Dinaric sub-race (maybe Mediterranean) as Serbs,Muslims and Croats in Bosnia (Novak Đoković from Montenegro is part of that type) while is Vojislav Šešelj part of Alpine sub-race (as Ratko Mladić) as Serbs and Croats in North part of their states. Šešelj the leader of Serbian Radical Party is probably Croat because such last name exist in Croatia more than in Serbia. Who knows,maybe is Dominus also Croat because it is really strange that one Serb is part of Nordic sub-race who exist in North Croatia and Slovenia if we look southern Slavic states. Vojislav Šešelj is classic example of identity crisis because he hate Croats while he knows that his last name is croatian. Donald Trump I think said somewhere that are people in Monenegro really aggressive well it is pure dinaric sub-race temperament or better to say pure balkanoid,remember that ww1 start in Bosnia. Republic of Serbia according to indicator in 2020. have population with IQ 89 what is part of below average intelligence,even Albanians and Bosnians have higher IQ in Europe what mean that are Republic of Serbia the dumbest state in Europe,to be honnest Republic of Croatia have IQ 90 what is not nothing better but it is still part of average IQ however,Dominus have IQ as people in Republic of Croatia because he left such state as he was child so I will accept him as part of us with average IQ 90: http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...iq-by-country/

Last edited by Fico; March 29th, 2020 at 02:53 AM.

Old March 29th, 2020 #19
srbin1389

Quote:
You can't be White nationalist and hate Catholics
You can't be a Serb nationalist and respect Vatican garbage.

Quote:
Slavs are folk and Serbs, Montenegrians, Croats etc. are nations!
I can't tell this for my self because i am Crnogorac - Montenegrian and we both know Montenegrians are purest Slavjano-Serbs due to we never been occupied by Ottoman empire!
Lie! There is no such nation as "montenegrins" and croats are creation of Vatican. If you're not analbanian, you have zero reason to stand for these lies.

Quote:
Today Serbians are those who have identity crises.
The only crisis we have is Zionist Occupied Government and fake Hollywood nazis like you cucking for Soros money.

Quote:
I saw you are saying a lot of bad things against our Ukrainian brothers as well, and it is very bad for Serbian image. Serbia had best relations with Kyev Russian empire.
Do you stand for maidan and ukrops? I'm not surprised actually.

Quote:
Use for example Serbian flag. Serbian flag is contra of Russian flag and we all know what is meaning of counter flag...doesn't we?!
It means you try to split Russians and Serbians.

Old March 29th, 2020 #20
Tiwaz

Are you kidding me??? I am trying to split Serbia and Russia!? No, we are already to far from each others and if you mean on Russian Empire as Serbian allies than you must mean on Kyev Russia!
Montenegro have and should have own state because we keep our blood pure due to we never fall under Ottoman empire. In parts of today Serbia there was total Ottoman occupation and those Serbians are different in mentality from Montenegrians.
Did you know that after fall of Russian empire and massacre of communists on own Russian people Serbia received empire army on general Wrangel on head who brought relics in Serbia and after those relics are transported in Montenegro! Why Montenegro?!
Because there was safe. Relics as arm of St. Jovan Krstitelj, holy spear and a lot of Christian priceless relics.
Also Serbian kingdom and communist Russia had a conflict during 1920s because of Serbia helped and receive general Wrangel with his army. Did you know when SSSR red army come in to the Serbia in 1944/45 has destroyed capital city of Belgrade and killed all Russian Belogardejci (Russian Liberation Army) ROA who was made Wrangels soldiers in most of cases.

I will continue on Serbian:
Što se tiče Latina. Da li znaš da su Srbi prvobitno bili Latini, kao i Stefan Nemanja koji je kasnije prešao u Pravoslavlje? Ja samo ne volim cinike koji se predstavljaju za ono što nisu, kao Dominus. Čovek se potpiše kao Latin - Dominus latinska reč i ovde mi morališe o bilo čemu, i laže ovde kako sam rekao da sam Poljak, Rumun itd. E sa takvima ne komuniciram lepo nego kako zaslužuju.
Piši na Srbskom, nema potrebe da se naprežemo ovde sa Engleskim jer, bolje ćemo se sporazumeti na Srbskom! Još jedan primer Dominusovog Srbstva, čovek uporno piše na Engleskom a lepo mu kažem da sa mnom komunicira na Srbskom!

Thread