Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 26th, 2020 #41
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
The moderators over at Stormfrom Britain would not allow me to post a thread like this, due to how weak, submissive and pathetic their minds are. (In a mockingly soft voice) Ooooh, kiss the shoes of foreigners! (Normal voice) The crybaby weakling moderator Caradoc scolded me for daring to point out that very many UK nationals are mentally enslaved. THEY ARE MENTALLY ENSLAVED! What, am I NOT supposed to highlight this very serious problem?! Pathetic creature!
You mention Caradoc, the Stormfrom Britain moderator. As you implied he is the "scolding" type. Occasionally he has "corrected" my use of mildly racially unsuitable terms for third-worlders in my posts as being unsuitable for the site.

Old September 26th, 2020 #42
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Meerschloss View Post
You mention Caradoc, the Stormfrom Britain moderator. As you implied he is the "scolding" type. Occasionally he has "corrected" my use of mildly racially unsuitable terms for third-worlders in my posts as being unsuitable for the site.
Yes. Him.

He also abuses his power, stopping my posts from being approved, simply because he does not like me, and finds me too unconventional.

Stormfront is boring anyway. It contains too many people who pander to foreign European camps, with Caradoc probably being one of them.

I never use racial epithets, so I would never have come into conflict in that way.

Old September 26th, 2020 #43
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Yes. Him.

He also abuses his power, stopping my posts from being approved, simply because he does not like me, and finds me too unconventional.

Stormfront is boring anyway. It contains too many people who pander to foreign European camps, with Caradoc probably being one of them.

I never use racial epithets, so I would never have come into conflict in that way.
With me there was no conflict either. As I said he merely corrected a term now an then which did not bother me. I have managed to get along with him ok and I accept what he does to keep good order there.

Old September 30th, 2020 #44
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Goodness, I wish someone noticed and raised sufficient awareness of the United Kingdom's horrendously faulty nature before 1914. Then hundreds of thousands of U.K. nationals, very many of them Britons, would not have been slaughtered in a pointless and monstrous war that the U.K. should not have even been involved in to begin with.

Old October 8th, 2020 #45
John Trent
Banned

Scenario: Some generic pro-European race type, who is a U.K. national, is praising some foreign European racial camp or nation, spouting some rhetoric about the members of the corresponding demographics being 'our <foreign race / nationality type> brothers'.

My usual reaction: (In a very suddenly harsh and borderline-aggressive tone, with a very hostile facial expression) NO! They are not any kind of brethren or kin! They are members of a foreign camp! Few, if any of them, of them care about the British raial demographic anyway, so stop deluding yourself! They do not have any regard for you, so why care about them?! Correct yourself, and do so with great speed!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Britons who, without valid cause, praise foreign camps anger me! I get much angrier when the camp they are praising is one with a disproportionately high record of producing sources of aggression towards British racial existence (e.g. French, German, Italian, American). When these people refuse to correct their disgusting attitudes and feelings, and I notice this refusal, then they can expect to be subjected to a merciless and very ferocious condemnation from me. How dare they willingly and consciously praise a source of disproportionately high aggression and hindrance! Praising hostility sources when you are at least sufficiently aware of the relevant facts causes me to become highly aggressive and angry!

Countries you should all hate and want to cease existing include but are not limited to the following:

All African-Caribbean countries
All Middle Eastern countries
All South American countries
All South Asian countries
Austria
Canada
China
France
Germany
Israel
Italy
Ireland
Japan
North Korea
Poland
Russia
United States of America

Last edited by John Trent; October 8th, 2020 at 07:25 AM.

Old October 20th, 2020 #46
John Trent
Banned

I am hoping that, in the rather close future, genetic modification may advance to a stage where the racial composition of people already born can be altered. Scientific advancement is at very high speed in this era, apparently. I want the superiority I intensely desire and deserve, which I was denied. As if people need any more reasons to prefer science over religion!

Old November 5th, 2020 #47
John Trent
Banned

If there were accessibility of such technology that could decide the racial composition of your children, I hope that all of you would take all reasonable action to ensure that your children were born racially correct (obviously, fully British, at the very least). I certainly would!

Good parents want what is best for their children, and they take the welfare of their children VERY seriously! People who would not take all reasonable measures to ensure their childrens' biologically British being are not suitable for the role of parent.

Thread