Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2020 #1
JohnUbele

Arrow NASA wants to buy moon dirt from private companies

"...NASA is taking another big step to encourage private exploration of the moon.

The space agency, which has already booked robotic rides to the lunar surface on commercial landers and plans to do the same with crewed missions, now aims to pay private companies to collect moon dirt..."

Link:
https://www.space.com/nasa-buy-moon-...companies.html

Old October 7th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Not to sound too pessimistic, but I don't think NASA will make it back to the Moon for a manned landing by 2024. Or a womaned landing, since they're planning to send the first woman there for PC purposes. The SLS rocket is way behind schedule, the jew flu farce isn't helping, and they haven't even decided on what type of lunar lander to use yet. Not the same as 50 years ago when Apollo's clear-cut goal was to beat the Soviet Union to the Moon during the Cold War, and when White men were actually running NASA. That's why NASA has to work with private companies such as SpaceX, the European Space Agency, and they also need to swallow their patriotardism and work with the Russians and Chinese if they hope to get their astronauts anywhere near the Moon again. Screw NASA anyway, it's just in the way at this point and should probably be abolished.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 7th, 2020 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not to sound too pessimistic, but I don't think NASA will make it back to the Moon for a manned landing by 2024. Or a womaned landing, since they're planning to send the first woman there for PC purposes. The SLS rocket is way behind schedule, the jew flu farce isn't helping, and they haven't even decided on what type of lunar lander to use yet. Not the same as 50 years ago when Apollo's clear-cut goal was to beat the Soviet Union to the Moon during the Cold War, and when White men were actually running NASA. That's why NASA has to work with private companies such as SpaceX, the European Space Agency, and they also need to swallow their patriotardism and work with the Russians and Chinese if they hope to get their astronauts anywhere near the Moon again.
Regardless of what NASA does, SpaceX could put men on the moon in 2024 on its own, without NASA. SpaceX is so far ahead of NASA and it's other private contractors that it makes NASA look like a joke. It's like the period in history when steam ships and clipper ships both sailed, when it was clear that the days of clipper ships were numbered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Screw NASA anyway, it's just in the way at this point and should probably be abolished.
If NASA were abolished, I wonder what would happen to the United States Space Farce, I mean, Space Force. Since they have no rockets or spacecraft of their own, they rely on NASA for transportation. I suppose the United States could always contract with Russia or China to provide rides for its Space Force. That would make it a real Space Farce.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Thread