VNN Broadcasts

Old September 14th, 2020 #1
Lutador Branco

Default Formula 1: Senna vs Schumacher

Who was the best?

I'm a fan of both.

Old September 25th, 2020 #3
Lutador Branco

"The Lifestyle of Ayrton Senna in Brazil" is a documentary about Brazilian Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; September 25th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.

Old November 11th, 2020 #4
Lutador Branco

WHEN A TV INTERVIEWER pointed out to Michael Schumacher that his victory in the Italian Grand Prix in September was the 42nd of his career, surpassing the number of wins earned by the late Ayrton Senna, the German driver broke down and cried. For the first time, the world saw the human side of the icy Schumacher.

Old November 15th, 2020 #5
Lutador Branco

Have you ever driven your car using only one gear?

Formula One, Brazilian Grand Prix, 1991, from approximately lap 61, mechanical problems began to appear in the Brazilian's car. First, Senna lost the fourth gear, having to go from the third straight to the fifth.

Then, no gear worked without him having to hold the gear lever so that it remained engaged.

Senna had to hold the gearshift with his right hand and drive with his left.

Due to the problem in his gearbox, the difference between Senna and Patrese decreased with each lap. The Brazilian finished the race only with the sixth gear working normally. The onboard camera shows that Ayrton stopped changing gears in the last laps of the race, highlighting the fact.

With two laps to go, it started raining at Interlagos, which ended up deciding the race.

Senna won the race, and after crossing the final line, Senna remained in the car, unable to leave. When the car stopped on the opposite straight to receive the Brazilian flag, the car did not move, showing that in fact the car was only in 1 gear.

Then, assisted, he got into an organization car and went to the pits. On the podium, his effort to win was evident. He barely managed to lift the trophy, needing help to do so.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; November 15th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

Old December 26th, 2020 #7
Ironguard1940

Default The greatest will always be White

These White men were two of the greatest racers that ever lived. I have great respect for both of them, as well as Nikki Lauda.

Side note: I do not give a DAMN how many races and championships Lewis Hamilton, the half-breed Bubba Wallace of F1, wins. He will never be anything but a mongrel bastard no matter what.

Old December 26th, 2020 #8
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
These White men were two of the greatest racers that ever lived. I have great respect for both of them, as well as Nikki Lauda.

Side note: I do not give a DAMN how many races and championships Lewis Hamilton, the half-breed Bubba Wallace of F1, wins. He will never be anything but a mongrel bastard no matter what.
It makes me so angry. I don't understand the rules, but you can hear the instructors telling the other drivers to pull back and let the nigger go through.

What's the point of calling it a race.

Old December 26th, 2020 #9
Dawn Cannon

It should be renamed from Formula 1 to "Let The Nigger Win".

Old December 26th, 2020 #10
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

Yes for sure.

In addition to the Brazilian Ayrton Senna and the German Michael Schumacher - for me, the two greatest drivers in the history of Formula 1 - I am also a big fan of the Austrian Niki Lauda, the Brazilian Nelson Piquet, the English Nigel Mansell, the Brazilian Emerson Fittipaldi and the French Alain Prost.

Old December 26th, 2020 #11
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
It makes me so angry. I don't understand the rules, but you can hear the instructors telling the other drivers to pull back and let the nigger go through.

What's the point of calling it a race.

Today's Formula 1 is really strange ...

I started watching Formula 1 racing in 1982, and I miss those great times and those great drivers.

Old December 29th, 2020 #13
Lutador Branco

Alain Prost e Ayrton Senna

Nigel Mansell e Ayrton Senna

Niki Lauda e Ayrton Senna

Ayrton Senna e Michael Schumacher

Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton e Michael Schumacher

The press in general, in articles and TV reports, is asking who should be considered the greatest.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 29th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.

Old December 29th, 2020 #14
Tony Boone

Schumacher likes Omega Speedmaster watches.

Old December 29th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs up

I see what you did there, Tony. In any case, I want to make it known that I support your promotion of the Omega Speedmaster on VNN.

Old December 29th, 2020 #16
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Schumacher likes Omega Speedmaster watches.

What a beautiful photo of Schumacher for my collection, thanks for publishing.

Old March 8th, 2021 #18
Lutador Branco

Schumacher talks about Senna.

Old May 22nd, 2021 #19
Lutador Branco

Monegasque Charles Leclerc is one of the probable successors of the Brazilian Ayrton Senna and the German Michael Schumacher.

Thread