VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default Libraries are quarantining books due to COVID

from our local communist occupied library.

GUIDELINES WE’RE FOLLOWING:
The Library will open with a limited number of staff who will complete a health assessment before each shift.
Staff will wear face masks.
High-touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
Recent research shows the COVID-19 virus is still detectable on circulating library materials after 3 days. in light of this news the Library will continue quarantining materials until no infection is present before being processed.
Sneeze-guards have been added to all public desks.
No-contact services will continue to be offered: Curbside Pickup, Virtual Events, and Chat with a Librarian.

Old October 25th, 2020 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

in the movie,Fahrenheit 451 the people are given eye drops to keep them stupid.
I was watching a news clip where they were preparing the COVID vaccines in EYE DROPPERS with a needle attachment.

Old October 25th, 2020 #3
steven clark

Default Libraries are quarantining books due to COVID

They've been doing this in St. Louiscity/county for months. I was shut iff using the computer until I took my laptop to Wash. U., where I have internet access, and then had to keep out of the cafeteria and student center, roped off.

I noted when the shut down began, the first things to lock up were banks and libraries: money and knowledge. In St. Louis county, they opened the libraries after four months...with all the precautions you noted...but when a couple of cases of Covid were reported, the libraries slammed shut again, and are still closed.
Now, they are opening the computers again, but everything else is locked up.

I finally said the hell with it and got Internet at home, where I'm writing now.
Whew. Also, Wash. U. is back in session, but the buildings are closed off unless you have card access, masks required on campus at all times, and...note...in the cafeteria, you can't use money. Just credit cards or university ID/debit.

I went to UMSL (U. of Missouri St. Louis, my old alma mater), as it reopened, and it felt good walking into a library and actually picking up books. Since it's a public u., they have to have public access, and masks only required in the buildings.

Some local libraries are opening up outside of the city/county, but here, it's still Stalag Covid.

Old October 25th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
in the movie,Fahrenheit 451 the people are given eye drops to keep them stupid.
I was watching a news clip where they were preparing the COVID vaccines in EYE DROPPERS with a needle attachment.

FAHRENHEIT 451 Official Trailer #2 (2018) Michael B. Jordan, Michael Shannon Sci-Fi Movie HD
Of course, another abysmal remake of a classic movie starring some puffy-lipped nigger. Another must-miss.

Why can't COVID-19 do something useful and kill off all Hymiewood kikes and their flunkies, actors, producers, technical people, etc.?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 25th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Of course, another abysmal remake of a classic movie starring some puffy-lipped nigger. Another must-miss.

Why can't COVID-19 do something useful and kill off all Hymiewood kikes and their flunkies, actors, producers, technical people, etc.?
Yes, it looked horrible. There are no eye drops in the original.

Here is the original's trailer.

Thread