Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Haiti . . the only completely black country in the West . . let's have a look . .

Haiti . . the ONLY completely black country 'located in the West' . . . .

Dare I say . . little Africa.

Spot for African slaves . . .

Well , let's have a look. . .

The poorest country within the Western hemisphere . . . Coincidence ?

Also . . . lowest life expectancy , highest illiteracy rate , lowest per capita consumption of newsprint , lowest per capita GNP . . lowest level of political stability . . .

Hmmm . . .

Between the years 1844 and 1915 only one ( ! ) Haitian president completed his term in office . Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings , one blown up , one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob . . . between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a U.S. military occupation was needed to restore order . . ( lasted from 1915 to 1934 ) Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto 'elite' which ended in the resumption of control by the black military in 1946 . . . Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule . . .

It truly is an 'African outpost' . . . stories like that remind one of the news about Africa (practically every day . . )

It also is disease-ridden and depends on foreign aid ( pretty much like all all-black societies ) . . .

When blacks are left to themselves . . .

Wait . . they aren't "left to themselves" . . . anything but . . interventions are necessary all the time ..
It sure costs the "international community" a whole lotta money.

It was once a French colony dealing with sugar , coffe , cotton . . . .

In 1791 , the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to Mulattoes , soon after another ordering freedom for all slaves . . . Result : bloody civil war in which the entire French population ( about 40.000 ) was murdered ( men , women , children . .) . . Rape, decapitation , mutilation . . .

After that ,in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo ,'til 1844 when it became separate "republic" . . .

I suppose, though , many Negroes there today would wish European supervisors back . . . .
A true hell it must be "down there".

Well . . to sum this up.

The only completely black country in the Western hemisphere , once a 'colonial pride' , now fully in the hands of Negroes . . . .

Africa revisited . . .

I for one surely am not longing for a ticket there. .

In fact , I would be careful with ANY "country" where blacks have a saying . . .

Me being from Bremen , I think I'd prefer an east Frisian island actually . . .

Also , a hot spot for Voodoo I might add . .

. . almost everything about Haiti is "100 per cent African" . . . stately approved . .

What a lovely island . .

. . .

Last edited by ColdFire; November 18th, 2018 at 02:36 AM.

Old November 21st, 2018 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Old November 30th, 2018 #3
FLEKTARN
Banned

No needs to go to Africa, Haiti could be the next destination for French Montana's new video.

Capital of the country, Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Photo from around 2009–2010, before any earthquakes or hurricanes. Meaning: No excuses!

Old January 5th, 2019 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

The True Story of Haiti—and the Mass Murder of Whites under Black Rule

http://newobserveronline.com/the-tru...er-black-rule/

Old January 8th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Well . . while I fully agree with blacks failing when “left to an island“ (I think Robinson Crusoe did better when left to one . . ) ,no need to lift up Japan . .

While I agree that Asians are not as low as negroes racially that shitty little island Japan wouldn‘t be where it is today without the West . .

They spied on us and today are bragging about their progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
No needs to go to Africa, Haiti could be the next destination for French Montana's new video.

. . .
. . or for a Michael Jackson vid maybe ( if the “King of pop“ was still alive today ) ?

‘Jacko‘ was , in a way ,a “social justice warrior“ ( he himself was a millionaire by the way ) , at least wished to come across like one . .

. . crazy pop-stars . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
The True Story of Haiti—and the Mass Murder of Whites under Black Rule

http://newobserveronline.com/the-tru...er-black-rule/
An interesting story ( interesting in what Negroes are capable of doing to people of our race once they get the chance . .) . .

The blacks of Haiti who always hated the ‘colonial lords‘ savagely butchered all of the Caucasian inhabitants of that island back then . .

They stopped for nothing . .

. . gives you an idea how merciless Negroes can be once they are out ‘to punish a population they feel has mistreated them‘ . .

*wink* , *wink* @ Americans . .

Old July 2nd, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Haiti is a centre for Voodoo , next to Benin and New Orleans.

Benin is in 'da mudderland' ,New Orleans is a hot spot for Voodoo on a Western continent , Haiti is one of the biggest concentrations of blacks in diaspora.

The fact that African paganism has survived in these places demonstrates their isolationist mentality.

I would be careful as a European person on Haiti or even concerning certain black groups in New Orleans . .

Thread