Diversity Bear? I don't think so...

It's actually the...

PEDOBEAR!!! RUN!!!

Old December 15th, 2005 #22
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

?

That's insane. Notice the part about re-education:

"the Administrative Law Judge should also recommend that Respondents undergo training."

What a strange time we live in. I hope history doesn't judge us too harshly.

Old December 16th, 2005 #23
Darth_Revan

Soon these muds will pay for their bullshit.

Old December 16th, 2005 #24
VLC

Judge To Get Tavern’s ‘Speak English’ Case

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives..._speak_eng.php

Quote:
COLUMBUS—A unanimous Ohio Civil Rights Commission found probable cause Thursday that a Mason tavern owner discriminated against customers by posting a sign saying: “For Service Speak English.”

After Pleasure Inn owner Tom Ullum, 63, refused to remove the sign, the commission referred the case to an administrative law judge.

Ullum told the five-member commission that he has posted other signs that might offend some people, including Michigan football fans, but that he has never discriminated against anyone.

For example, Ullum said, he has had Russian customers who didn’t speak English but knew how to say “Budweiser” or “vodka.” That sparked laughter in the audience of about 100.

The yellow sign that triggered a July complaint from Housing Opportunities Made Equal (HOME), a fair-housing agency in Mount Auburn, remained in the window of Ullum’s tavern Thursday.

Just when it looked as if commissioners might be willing to negotiate a settlement, the Rev. Aaron Wheeler Sr., commission chairman, asked Ullum and his representative, K.C. McAlpin, if they would remove the sign. They said no.

McAlpin, executive director of ProEnglish language advocates in Arlington, Va., said Ullum has served “people of virtually every national origin… . Neither of Mr. Ullum’s two employees speak languages other than English… . This is really pretty preposterous.”

McAlpin called an October finding of subtle but persistent discrimination by the commission’s Office of Special Investigations “a denial of his right to free expression.”

“It’s discrimination,” Wheeler replied. “It will not be tolerated in the state of Ohio.”

An administrative law judge will now recommend possible penalties, which could range from ordering the sign be removed to daily fines or court action. He can also recommend that the case be dismissed.

oh my, that Reverend Wheeler sounds like a though guy

Old December 16th, 2005 #25
chrissy

I found a site called www.newspaperarchive.com on the net that lets you pay for old issues of various papers. I'm thinking of buying some copies of early 1960's papers to see the help wanted sections. At that time employers could specify the race and the gender of potential employees, the employers have lost a lot of rights under these diversity mongers, being able to hire who they want for a job. It would be interesting to see those ads and compare them to today's helpwanted ads.

I hope this works out for VNN but the white sites always have to remember "they" are looking for us to make mistakes. I read somewhere where there is a black- yellow pages out there for blacks who want to buy from other blacks - sounds like they be shutting out others too.

Old December 16th, 2005 #26
VLC

http://iis.stat.wright.edu/sos/archi...wheeler_sr.htm

Old December 16th, 2005 #27
VLC

http://www.cincyfairhousing.com/

Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Inc. is a private, nonprofit fair housing agency. Our funding sources include:

* Butler County

* Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority

* City of Cincinnati

* Clermont County

* Donations

* Hamilton County

* Membership

* United Way

* U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

Thread