VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 30th, 2021 #261
Ned Hiller
Banned

If Stormfront has been taken over by Jews, then it is all the more reason for Jews to be annihilated!

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Old November 30th, 2021 #262
SF.Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post

Besides Stormfront, I post on Gamer Uprising, VNN, and White Biocentrism. All have members there who post on Stormfront. But never during any of these shutdowns - going all the way back to 2017 - has any Stormfront moderator ever bothered going to any of these forums and posting an update. And why? Because none of them give a flying fuck about the members. Not a one.
The last time Stormfront was down, one of the moderators there, I think his username is spelled "Phu Bai 69", not sure, posted an update from Stormfront's Don Black on White Biocentrism that the forum was coming back up and that Don Black would eventually resume his radio show. I haven't looked over there yet this time around.

I did more online shopping while Stormfront is down.

Old November 30th, 2021 #263
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
The last time Stormfront was down, one of the moderators there, I think his username is spelled "Phu Bai 69", not sure, posted an update from Stormfront's Don Black on White Biocentrism that the forum was coming back up and that Don Black would eventually resume his radio show.
Actually, I remember. PhuBai69 did indeed do that. He kinda had to, though, since he's also a moderator over on White Biocentrism as well as Stormfront so he has reason to visit there. But aside from him, no one else has. Personally, I suspect Don Black put a coupla bumpkin heads in charge of maintaining that forum and they're in over their heads.

Old November 30th, 2021 #264
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF.Elizabeth View Post
I did more online shopping while Stormfront is down.

Here's a wreath for your front door:

Old November 30th, 2021 #265
SF.Elizabeth

Quote:
Here's a wreath for your front door:

That's very pretty. Thank you.

Old November 30th, 2021 #266
Duitsebloed

I don’t think Stormfront has been taken over by Jews.
Stormfront is continually getting trolled by them, that is for sure.
To me, the main issue with Stormfront is the captain of the ship isn’t feeling good and his first mate isn’t able to fully steer the ship on his own.
Something like that.

Old November 30th, 2021 #267
Niggers are apes

Quote:

Besides Stormfront, I post on Gamer Uprising, VNN, and White Biocentrism. All have members there who post on Stormfront. But never during any of these shutdowns - going all the way back to 2017 - has any Stormfront moderator ever bothered going to any of these forums and posting an update. And why? Because none of them give a flying fuck about the members. Not a one.
Don Nigger only cares about the shekels.

Old November 30th, 2021 #268
Major Sharpe
Banned

This update came in from Stormfront moderator PhuBai68 over on the White Biocentrism Forum:

Quote:
PhuBai68
Re: Stormfront down?
Sent: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:50 am

"I have no idea when it will be back up. I usually wait a couple/few days before I call Don to find out "What's happening?" so I can pass that information on to a few of the other moderators. I don't like to bother him while he's, as they say, "up to his ass in alligators" trying to overcome a problem. It was down some yesterday then finally I got on, now down today. I personally suspect the there "might be" a person or persons working for one (or more) of the internet places Stormfront goes through to be "out there" that could be sabotaging when management isn't looking. All it takes, going back to the wee bit of computereze I know from a little time on light duty in an office for a - to be changed to _ for shit not to work. Be patient and keep trying."

Old December 1st, 2021 #269
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
But isn't that implying that VNN's posters are irrational - or would be perceived as such from the casual visitor? If not, then saying "nigger" should have nothing to do with Don Black's decision. From my standpoint, I think the more likely reason is that Don Black sees himself as "classier" than his competition - just as Jared Taylor sees himself as "classier" still.
Some visitors may perceive VNN posters as irrational. On the other hand, some visitors may perceive Stormfront posters as wimpy. Don Black probably does see himself as classier, and Alex Linder probably does see himself as more down to earth. Each man has his own style. That's why I say that both forums are useful, as each tends to attract a different segment of the WN community.

Quote:
This implies a conscious decision on the part of Don Black, since a "strategy" doesn't just happen in a vacuum but must instead be coordinated and carried out. Of course, you may disagree.
It was most definitely a conscious decision.

Quote:
On another note: you've done an admirable job of defending the truth behind the US lunar landing over on Stormfront. You have an excellent grasp of the subject. Once Stormfront returns, you'll have a lot of catching up to do in that long thread. But, speaking of that: as a tech-knowledgeable person, do you buy Stormfront administrators' well-worn excuse that every time the site goes down it's due to an "enemy attack"? In my opinion, that just never rings true. What's more, the site currently says: "Site Down For Maintenance". In fact, that's what it nearly always says during shutdowns like these. In your opinion, fluxmaster, could it be that those doing the "maintenance" on Stormfront are incompetent boobs who don't know what the fuck they're doing and "Merlin" will later say (always without proof) that it was a "DOS attack"?
I try not to form opinions about things that I don't know about. I have no inside knowledge about running the Stormfront website, and I've never run a website myself, so I have no basis for forming an opinion. In particular, I don't know how many people are involved in the actual maintenance of the website. It's certainly conceivable that, with better skilled people running the website, it wouldn't suffer from the maladies that it has had. I imagine that it must be difficult to get skilled people willing to maintain the Stormfront website. But this is all pure speculation, and I try to avoid idle speculation.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 1st, 2021 #270
SF.Elizabeth

Quote:
This update came in from Stormfront moderator PhuBai68 over on the White Biocentrism Forum:
Thank you for the update.

I'll be patient and wait for Stormfront to be up again.

Old December 1st, 2021 #271
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I keep getting timeouts when trying to access VNN Forum this morning. I wonder whether there's any relationship between that and the problems occurring on Stormfront, or whether the problems on the two sites are due to similar reasons.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 1st, 2021 #272
chris c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I keep getting timeouts when trying to access VNN Forum this morning. I wonder whether there's any relationship between that and the problems occurring on Stormfront, or whether the problems on the two sites are due to similar reasons.
Same here.

Old December 1st, 2021 #273
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Stormfront's back.

Old December 1st, 2021 #274
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The same in Holland, i don't know of this only happend in Europe.

Thread