Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Whites With Black Friends: They're Playing a Dangerous Game

Everyone knows a “good” Black fellow, just like everyone knows a “good” Mexican. But being friends with a negro is like being friends with a pit bull: one day, when you least expect it, he’ll turn on you. It doesn’t take much for a negro to suddenly devolve to the primitive: just look at him the “wrong” way or say the “wrong” thing to him, and he’ll be on you like a duck on a junebug. [Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 27th, 2020 #2
Susan

The older of my two nephews was an amazing athlete from elementary school through high school, playing basketball and football. So I knew he would be around a certain number of niggers.

I told him from the beginning to never go to the homes of niggers, never to go to parties where niggers were, and to never think that any of them would be a friend. Fortunately, my nephew was nigger and jew wise from the gitgo.

No matter what you might want to wish White people, blacks are just different from us...and act very differently.

I'll never forget a party given by a White coworker at her home years ago. Most of us who came were White. Later, long after the party had ended...about 1-3 a.m. a group of niggers (some were coworkers) showed up and knocked on the door. I don't remember if my White coworker even opened the door. But what kind of idiotic behavior is this? The house is dark and the party is clearly over.

Niggers.

Old February 27th, 2020 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

How can anyone be that desperate for a friend?

Thread