Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2020 #621
Stewart Meadows

Italy's unelected prime minister Giuseppe Conte – who takes orders from anti-Italian, globalist jews – once again shows what a despicable, dishonest piece of garbage he is. Instead of admitting that Salvini was right about the coronavirus outbreak, jew-lackey Conte is trying to shift attention away from his own disastrous handling of the crisis by falsely laying the blame on the regional authorities of Lombardy, which is run by governor Attilio Fontana who belongs to Salvini's party The League:

Quote:
Coronavirus: Blame row breaks out between Conte, Fontana

Premier said failure to respect protocol contributed to spread

(ANSA) - Rome, February 24 - Lombardy Governor Attilio Fondana hit back hard on Tuesday after Premier Giuseppe Conte said that the failure of a hospital, presumably in the northern region, to follow the proper procedure contributed to the spread of the coronavirus.
(...)
"The comments are groundless and unacceptable". Lombardy Welfare Chief Giulio Gallera went even further.

"It was unacceptable comment from an ignorant person because he is ignorant of what the protocols set by the Higher Health Institute (ISS) were," Gallera said. "We have slavishly following what the ISS decided and the (health) ministry's guidelines".
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...47e7e1ea3.html

This is utter bullshit because governor Fontana realized the seriousness of the situation long before shitbag Conte did, and he suggested that strict measures be taken to protect the well-being of Italian citizens, but the (((Conte administration))) arrogantly dismissed his suggestions and accused him and his party of racism and xenophobia. (I posted a BBC article about it in this thread.)

Lombardy and Veneto are among Italy's biggest, most important and most prestigious regions, and for many years now they have been excellently run by governors that belong to Salvini's party, whereas places that are run by the leftist crap parties that make up the current unelected and unpopular coalition government, are absolute shitholes. A good example of this is Italy's capital, Rome, that's overflowing with garbage, rats and wild boars because the female mayor, who belongs to the Five Star Movement, is utterly incompetent.

Quote:
Wild boar are invading the rubbish-strewn streets of Rome and are blamed for death of one man as the city struggles to deal with its garbage collection problems

(...) One man has died and locals left furious as the streets of Rome have been filled by wild boar attracted by piles of rotting rubbish.

A 49-year-old scooter driver was killed after he crashed into one of the animals in a park to the north of the city centre and sustained critical head injuries.

Locals say piles of uncollected rubbish are attracting boars into the city to feed, and have lashed out at mayor Virginia Raggi for failing to deal with the issue.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bish-Rome.html

(Yes, I know that the article is from 2017, but Rome's mayor is just as incompetent today as she was then.)

Old February 26th, 2020 #622
Dawn Cannon

Wild Boar

Gosh, Stewart. What beautiful creatures.

In an ideal society, they could be kept as city guardians and fed on turnips to keep muslims away.

Old February 26th, 2020 #623
Dawn Cannon

Or warthogs.

There are now less than 9,000 left in Africa due to cunts like bill gates breeding all those niggers.

Old February 26th, 2020 #624
Ray Allan

Stay safe as best as you can with that damn virus, Stewart.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 26th, 2020 #625
Fico

I remembered when one young woman from high school had been happy because her class will go on excursion in Italy,where she talk with mother who asked her is it good or not she said that it is horrible because of immigrants,she saw military man with weapons how protected Italy. Also I spoke with one far-right man from south Italy who is totall crap in cons of north italy who came in my still white state and he said how is here perfect because there is not refugees. Lot of people from poor white lands could not belive what happens in developed states when they came to visit it. It was same what I saw in USA where I had been before 10 years,I as European thought that I will be treated like a stranger because of my nationality but only what I saw it is only division on race. They are comming organizing in Europe for the interests of big corporations crony capital liberal agenda,remember that Mussolini complete destroyed Italy mafia when he came on power,minimize today Vatican as state who is main promotor of immigration. Italy is interesting from WN point of view because of Roman Empire and Vatican is trojan horse from judah tribe who came on place where Romans Pontefix Maximus glory anciend Romans gods. Trump and Putin will build third Solomon temple who Romans destroyed because in Vatican exist old and powerless leader unless will Romans again have powerfull energic Pontefix Maximus and take control for their destiny. Delenda Est Judaica

Last edited by Fico; February 26th, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

Old February 26th, 2020 #626
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about George Soros, who is one of the globalist jews that are financing the third-world invasion of Europe:

Quote:
George Soros’ $1 billion pledge to fight ‘nationalism’ proves he will continue his political battles from beyond the grave

Graham Dockery
is an Irish journalist, commentator, and writer at RT. Previously based in Amsterdam, he wrote for DutchNews and a scatter of local and national newspapers.

25 Jan, 2020 06:40

Liberal philanthropist George Soros has pledged a billion dollars to set up a university network to fight nationalism. The enemies who hope his causes will die with him are sure to be disappointed.

‘Most important project of my life’

Whatever medical care George Soros enjoys that the rest of us mere mortals can only picture, he will probably die before the nation state dissolves into his preferred borderless melange.

The 89-year-old billionaire was likely aware of this possibility when he announced on Thursday that he will donate $1 billion to establish a global university network to promote liberal globalism, calling it “the most important project of my life.”

Speaking to the world’s elite at Davos (naturally), the Hungarian-born financier said that the Open Society University Network (OSUN) will bring together “academically excellent but politically endangered scholars” to campaign for liberalism, whatever that means.

One of the world’s most successful hedge fund managers, Soros is among the wealthiest men on Earth, with an estimated net worth of $8 billion. That’s on top of the $32 billion he’s donated to a web of NGOs, charities and political campaigns through his Open Society Foundations, basically a global influence machine, sometimes working in the open, often under a bewildering range of names.
(...)
These Soros-educated graduates will emerge as torch-bearers of their benefactor’s worldview, which far from being “endangered” — a truly bizarre assertion considering the political leanings of most university campuses — already has the backing of everyone from the New York Times, to Silicon Valley, to Hollywood.

It’s George’s world, and we are just living in it

Among Soros’ aims are liberalization of the justice system, the federalization of Europe, opposition to nationalism, and the erosion of national borders, to name but a few.

Soros will not live to see these aims fully realized, but we will. His sponsorship of progressive judges and district attorneys in the US will directly impact American lives, when citizens in their districts discover whether their ‘soft on crime’ policies bring peace, or a crime wave. Europeans will know the impact of Soros’ advocacy when they, for better or worse, see the demographics of their neighborhoods change as a consequence of mass immigration.

The most notable aspect of Soros’ late-life power games is the easy ride he gets from the establishment, despite the extent of his political meddling, which often unashamedly crosses political borders.

At a time where people are labeled treasonous for literally talking to a Russian official.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/479139-geor...ersity-legacy/

Old February 26th, 2020 #627
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest on the coronavirus outbreak in Italy:

Quote:
Coronavirus cases surge to 400 in Italy

2 hours ago

The number of coronavirus cases in Italy has jumped to 400, amid international efforts to contain the spread of the deadly outbreak.

The rise in Italy, the main focus of infection in Europe, represents a 25% surge in 24 hours.

Several European countries announced new cases traced to Italy.
(...)
Late on Wednesday, authorities reported a total of 400 cases - a rise of 80 from Tuesday night.

The worst-affected areas are in the industrial north of the country - Lombardy, the region around Milan, and Veneto near Venice. The outbreak has killed 12 people in the country so far.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51645902

Old February 26th, 2020 #628
Stewart Meadows

Italian media are reporting that at least one member of Lombardy governor Attilio Fontana's staff has contracted the coronavirus, so Fontana cancelled his press conference and willingly placed himself in quarantine:

Quote:
Coronavirus, Attilio Fontana si mette in auto-quarantena: "Una stretta collaboratrice positiva"

Attilio Fontana si mette in auto-quarantena, il Covid-19 colpisce la Regione. Nel tardo pomeriggio è stata evacuata la sala stampa a Milano della Regione Lombardia. Sky in diretta tv ha spiegato: "Accertamenti sono in corso su persone dello staff del presidente Fontana". È stata proprio l'inviata di Sky tg24 ad annunciare che la conferenza stampa era stata cancellata e che erano in corso accertamenti sulle persone dello staff del presidente Fontana. Tutti i giornalisti sono stati invitati così ad uscire dalla sala nella sede della Regione.
https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news...a-tampone.html

It looks like Fontana and his staff have to pay for the mistakes of the crooked, anti-Italian (((government))) which refused to listen to him when he and Salvini recommended that strict measures be taken to prevent the outbreak that has now occurred.

Attilio Fontana, governor of Lombardy:

Old February 27th, 2020 #629
Stewart Meadows

The latest:

Quote:
Coronavirus: 17 deaths, 650 infected - Borrelli

56 in intensive care

(ANSA) - Rome, February 27 - Seventeen people have died of the coronavirus in Italy, emergency commissioner Angelo Borrelli said Thursday.

Some 650 people have been infected, said the civil protection chief.

Some 45 have recovered.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...1226bd4dc.html

Old February 27th, 2020 #630
Stewart Meadows

Meanwhile, the jew-backed rapeugee invasion continues. This time it's the Sea Watch 3 that's dumping 194 third-world savages in Messina, a city in Sicily:

Quote:
Sea Watch, 194 migranti arrivati a Messina: Musumeci scrive a Conte

(...) La Sea Watch 3 con 194 migranti a bordo, tra cui 19 donne e 31 minori, è approdata questa mattina al porto di Messina. Sul molo Norimberga c'era il personale delle forze dell'ordine, dell'Asp e del Comune.
https://tg24.sky.it/palermo/2020/02/...eci-conte.html

Old February 27th, 2020 #631
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Meanwhile, the jew-backed rapeugee invasion continues. This time it's the Sea Watch 3 that's dumping 194 third-world savages in Messina, a city in Sicily:

https://tg24.sky.it/palermo/2020/02/...eci-conte.html
Who owns these rapeugee taxi boats? My guess is the vast majority are (((the usual suspects))). Just like the slave ships of old who brought niggers from Africa to America and elsewhere.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 27th, 2020 #632
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Who owns these rapeugee taxi boats? My guess is the vast majority are (((the usual suspects))). Just like the slave ships of old who brought niggers from Africa to America and elsewhere.
Yes, they're usually run and/or financed by anti-white, globalist jews. Soros is one of the most prominent ones, but there are obviously others too. For example, the rapeugee invasion ship Ocean Viking (which has been dumping lots of African savages in Italy, as I have shown in this thread) is run by "Doctors Without Borders" a.k.a. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), which is a crooked (((French))) NGO that was co-founded by the very influential jew Bernard Kouchner.

In this thread, I posted a BBC article about how MSF was caught up in a sex scandal after it was revealed that its members were sexually exploiting poor African girls by promising them medicine in exchange for sex. (Yeah, it's funny how these "anti-racists" always turn out to be sick pieces of garbage.)

Then there's the pro-rapeugee jewess Ariel Ricker who was secretly filmed admitting that she instructs third-world asylum seekers to lie to immigration officials in order to gain access to Europe. I've already written about her in this thread, but I'll repost the following article for our new lurkers:

Quote:
A Far-Right YouTuber Has Been Secretly Recording NGO Workers Inside One Of Europe’s Worst Refugee Camps

Posted on November 13, 2018

The release of Lauren Southern’s video has huge implications for the safety and security of both the refugees at Moria camp and the volunteers working there.

Canadian far-right YouTuber Lauren Southern released a video Monday night that appears to show an NGO worker admitting that she has coached refugees how to speak to immigration officials in order to gain access to Europe.

In the grainy footage released under Southern’s Borderless YouTube series, Advocates Abroad executive director Ariel Ricker tells one of Southern’s crew, “[The European Asylum Support Office] says, ‘This is a refugee in trauma, they have these characteristics,’ so we coach people how to have these characteristics.”
(...)
Ricker declined to comment on Southern’s video when contacted by BuzzFeed News.
(...)
Advocates Abroad has been based in northern Greece since February 2016 and, according to the group, it has run 480 missions in four countries, helping an estimated 15,000 people. The NGO’s volunteer attorneys respond to questions and calls for support from refugees and asylum-seekers when the group receives them over Facebook or email. They also have field teams helping refugees on the ground.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rding-refugees

Ariel Ricker. "Trust me, goyim."

Old February 29th, 2020 #633
Stewart Meadows

Luca Zaia, who is the governor of Veneto and a member of Salvini's party, has said that the Chinese eat live mice. This greatly upset the mass murdering Chinese regime's ambassador to Italy, who accused Zaia of offending and slandering his so-called people:

Quote:
Politician apologizes for saying coronavirus caused by Chinese people eating ‘live mice’

By Jon Levine
February 29, 2020

An Italian politician has apologized for suggesting the coronavirus was caused by poor Chinese hygiene and cultural practices, including eating “live mice.”

Luca Zaia, the governor of Veneto, made the remarks in a local television interview.

“The hygiene that our people, the Venetians and the Italian citizens have, the cultural training we have, is that of taking a shower, of washing, of washing one’s hands often,” Zaia told Antenna 3-Nord Est TV, Reuters reported.

“It is a cultural fact that China has paid a big price for this epidemic because we have seen them all eat mice live or things like that,” he said.
(...)
“At a crucial time like this, when China and Italy stand side-by-side to deal with the epidemic, an Italian politician has spared no slander about the Chinese people. This is a gratuitous attack that leaves us stunned,” embassy officials posted on Facebook.
(...)
“My words came out badly, I agree. If anyone was offended, I am sorry,” Zaia told Corriere della Sera newspaper, Reuters reported “I wanted to say that when it comes to food health and safety, controls change from country to country.”
https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/politi...ing-live-mice/

Unfortunately, Zaia apologized for his comments, even though he was right:

Quote:
Disturbing footage shows diner calmly dipping a baby MOUSE in a bowl of sauce before eating it alive as part of banned Chinese delicacy known as 'Three Squeaks'

By ALANA MAZZONI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 05:46 GMT, 25 January 2020 | UPDATED: 14:42 GMT, 25 January 2020

An Asian man has been filmed dipping a live baby mouse into a bowl of sauce before eating it.

The disgusting footage showed the man picking up a baby mouse with chopsticks before calmly devouring the squeaking rodent that was still moving.

The revolting meal, which was accompanied by a plate of tomatoes, is reportedly considered a delicacy in the Guangdong province of southeast China.

The government banned the dish, but it can still be found in backstreet restaurants.

The practice has been given the gruesome name of 'Three Squeaks' because the mouse squeaks when it gets picked up by a diner, again when it gets dipped into the sauce and finally as it dies.

It's unclear where the footage takes place, although the man in the video can be heard using the Chinese phrase for 'mouse'.

It comes after footage purporting to show a Chinese woman eating a whole bat at a fancy restaurant went viral.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-ALIVE.html

These savages also eat bats:

Old February 29th, 2020 #634
Stewart Meadows

The latest on the coronavirus outbreak in Italy:

Quote:
Coronavirus: 21 dead, 821 infected

ISS will say whether died of virus or not

(ANSA) - Rome, February 28 - Some 21 people have died with the coronavirus in Italy, four more than Thursday, and 821 people now have the virus, emergency commissioner Angelo Borrelli said Friday.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...7c8b91af3.html

Old March 1st, 2020 #635
Stewart Meadows

The death toll keeps rising:

Quote:
WORLD NEWS FEBRUARY 29, 2020 / 11:50 AM

Schools, universities to stay shut as Italy coronavirus death toll rises

Crispian Balmer

ROME (Reuters) - Schools and universities will stay closed for a second consecutive week in three northern Italian regions in an effort to contain Europe’s worst outbreak of coronavirus, dashing any hopes of a swift return to normality.

The decision was taken as the death toll from the contagion rose by eight during the day to 29, while the total number of cases jumped by 240 to 1,128 — the vast majority in the wealthy regions of Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia Romagna.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN20N0H8

Old March 1st, 2020 #636
Stewart Meadows

The filthy Chinese savages spread their diseases to civilized people all over the world, and then they become outraged and demand an apology when an Italian governor says that the Chinese eat live mice (which is a proven fact, as I've shown in this thread). Is there a Chinese word for "chutzpah"?

Old March 1st, 2020 #637
Stewart Meadows

"Sinophobia" (i.e. "racism" against the filthy, disease-spreading Chinese savages) is the latest anti-white buzzword that (((Western))) media outlets are promoting:

Sinophobia: How a virus reveals the many ways China is feared

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51456056

A new virus stirs up ancient hatred

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/30/o...ang/index.html

How coronavirus became a propaganda tool for Matteo Salvini and Italy's far-right

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9364651.html

Old March 2nd, 2020 #638
Stewart Meadows

The death toll keeps rising:

Quote:
World News March 2, 2020 / 4:07 PM / Updated 2 hours ago

Italy coronavirus deaths jump to 52, cases climb above 2,000

Gavin Jones, Angelo Amante

ROME (Reuters) - The death toll from coronavirus in Italy jumped to 52 on Monday from 34 the day before and the total number of confirmed cases in Europe’s worst affected country climbed past the 2,000 mark.

The increase in deaths was the largest since the outbreak surfaced 10 days ago in the wealthy northern regions of Lombardy and Veneto. Lombardy, around Italy’s financial capital Milan, is by far with hardest hit, with 38 casualties.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN20P19J

Old March 2nd, 2020 #639
Stewart Meadows

Either axe-wielding African savages are killing Italians in the street, or filthy Chinese savages are infecting them with deadly viruses.

Thanks, Shlomo, for bringing all these people to Italy. You're a real mensch.

Old March 3rd, 2020 #640
Stewart Meadows

The latest:

Quote:
Coronavirus: 2,263 infected, 79 dead - Borrelli

160 have recovered, 11 more than Monday

(ANSA) - Rome, March 13 - Some 2,263 people have been infected with the coronavirus in Italy, 428 up on Monday, and 79 people have now died with it, 27 up, emergency commissioner and civil protection chief Angelo Borrelli said Tuesday.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...3c09c2856.html

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread