Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 22nd, 2020 #161
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden kisses granddaughter on lips during Iowa rally

By Mark Moore
February 3, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden gave his 19-year-old granddaughter a kiss on the lips during a campaign rally in Iowa on Sunday, prompting some grossed-out responses on social media.

The former vice president entered the event at Clarke University in Dubuque holding the hand of Finnegan Biden, the daughter of his son Hunter.
(...)
He then described the difference between daughters and granddaughters to the crowd as he walked around the stage before circling back to Finnegan.

“But granddaughters not only love their grandpops but they like them. And that’s the great thing. Thank you, baby,” he said before giving her a quick peck on the lips.
(...)
Biden has been criticized for his handsy behavior with young women before. Weeks before he launched his campaign last spring, seven women came forward to say his behavior made them feel uncomfortable.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/03/joe-bi...ng-iowa-rally/

Old February 24th, 2020 #162
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Poroshenko ‘most corrupt president ever,’ Hunter Biden’s board job may have been bribe for his father – UkraineGate documentary

30 Jan, 2020 13:36

Former Ukrainian officials told a French journalist that President Petro Poroshenko was directly involved in corruption, and that Hunter Biden’s job at the gas company Burisma was a bribe to his father, the US vice president.

US President Donald Trump is currently on trial in the Senate, having been impeached by the House over Democrat allegations that withholding military aid to Ukraine over corruption concerns amounted to an abuse of power. Former Ukrainian officials and anti-corruption activists, however, have testified that not only was there corruption involving Burisma, the natural gas firm tied to former vice president and Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden’s son, but that it went all the way to the top.

These revelations can be found in the third installment of the documentary series ‘UkraineGate: Inconvenient facts’, produced by the French investigative journalist Olivier Berruyer, founder of popular anti-corruption and economics blog Les Crises.
https://www.rt.com/news/479578-buris...tion-berruyer/

And yes, Poroshenko is a jew – or rather, a crypto jew, which we can read about in the following article from the jewish newspaper The Forward:

Quote:
Ukraine Presidential Frontrunner Petro Poroshenko and His Secret Jewish Roots

By Cnaan Lipshiz

(...) Jewish community leaders have remained officially neutral about the candidates, but many Ukrainian Jews support Poroshenko, a former foreign minister rumored to have Jewish roots.
(...)
According to the popular Russian television channel Russia-1, Poroshenko’s father was a Jew named Alexei Valtsman from the Odessa region who in 1956 took on the last name of his wife, Yevgenya Poroshenko.
https://forward.com/news/world/19875...ro-poroshenko/

Old February 25th, 2020 #163
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Lindsey Graham: ‘Somebody Needs to Look’ at What Bidens Did in Ukraine

Kristina Wong 24 Jan 2020

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during a press conference Friday called for a special counsel-like figure to examine what Hunter and Joe Biden did in Ukraine.

“I’m going to look at them. Are you going to impeach me? ’Cause somebody should. And I prefer it not to be me. I prefer it to be somebody like Mueller that we could all trust, because it’s important to never let this happen again. This is not good foreign policy; this is not good government,” Graham said.

“I think it’s bad foreign policy if you’re going to be in charge of dealing with corruption in the Ukraine that your son hook up with the most corrupt company in the Ukraine and turn the Ukraine into an ATM machine,” he said.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...id-in-ukraine/

Old February 27th, 2020 #164
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘I'm an old guy, vote for someone else’: Biden's latest gaffes include odd sales pitch to voter & head-scratching demands for VP

29 Jan, 2020 17:40

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s odd strategy for winning over voters continues as video of him scolding one goes viral, and recent comments about his age raises alarm.

Though Biden continues to poll at the top of the Democrats fighting for their party’s presidential nomination – a Wednesday Monmouth University poll has him at the top of the heap with 23 percent in Iowa – the former vice president is continuing his confrontational style with voters when challenged, and he can’t seem to quit making odd statements, such as recently saying he has two requirements for a potential running mate.

“One, is capable of being president, because I’m an old guy,” the 77-year-old Biden told a crowd of voters on Tuesday about his standards for a vice president. He then tried backing off the joke by convincing everyone he’s in “good shape.”

“No, I’m serious. Look, thank God I’m in great health, I work out, no I’m serious, you know I work out every morning. I’m in good shape,” he said.
(...)
“I sure would like Michelle [Obama] to be the vice president,” he said after being asked about giving the Obamas positions in his administration. Biden also said he’d like to appoint former President Barack Obama to the Supreme Court, but he doesn’t think his former running mate would take the job.

Adding to his long list of gaffes on the campaign trail is a video going viral from Tuesday afternoon in Iowa of Biden getting testy with a potential supporter – not the first time that’s happened.

The voter was questioning Biden about his climate policies when Biden got frustrated and simply said, “Go vote for someone else.”

“You’re not going to vote for me in the primary?” Biden then asked as he poked the man’s chest.

“I’m going to vote for you in the general if you treat me right,” the man replied.

“Well, I’m not,” Biden said.
https://www.rt.com/usa/479518-biden-...-someone-else/

Old February 27th, 2020 #165
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Plug head claimed 150 million Americans were killed by guns since 2007, that’s 25 holohoaxes.

Old February 29th, 2020 #166
Stewart Meadows

Shitbag Biden is cucking hard for the negro vote:

Quote:
Joe Biden admits he was not arrested during trip to South Africa in 1970s

By Yaron Steinbuch
February 28, 2020

Joe Biden on Friday walked back his claim that he was arrested in South Africa in the 1970s during a trip to visit anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela, according to a report.

The former vice president has repeatedly claimed on the campaign trail that he was arrested during the trip, using the narrative as part of his efforts to win the support of African Americans before the South Carolina primary.

“When I said arrested, I meant I was not able to, I was not able to move. Cops, Afrikaaners, were not letting me go with them, made me stay where I was,” Biden said in a Friday interview on CNN.

“I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go,” he said about his trip, when he traveled with members of the Congressional Black Caucus.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/joe-bi...rica-in-1970s/

Sleepy Joe. (Is old and lacks stamina.)

Creepy Joe. (Gropes women and children.)

Crooked Joe. (Has shady business dealings in Jewkraine.)

Cucky Joe. (Sucks up to anti-white, low-IQ negroes.)

Old March 1st, 2020 #167
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘We’re alive!’ Joe Biden shouts after campaign-saving, South Carolina primary win

By Mary Kay Linge and Laura Italiano
March 1, 2020

“We’re alive!” a victorious Joe Biden told a cheering crowd of supporters after his decisive, campaign-saving win in Saturday’s South Carolina primaries.

“Thanks to you, the heart of the Democratic Party, we’ve won and we’ve won big — and we are very much alive,” the former vice president enthused.

“This campaign has taken off.”
https://nypost.com/2020/03/01/were-a...a-primary-win/

Old March 3rd, 2020 #169
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Biden asks for support on ‘Super Thursday’ in yet another blunder

By Emily Jacobs
March 3, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden made yet another gaffe while campaigning ahead of Super Tuesday — referring to the slew of primary races as “Super Thursday.”

Speaking to supporters at a campaign stop Monday in Houston, Texas, the blooper-prone presidential hopeful appeared to get his days mixed up while rallying the crowd.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/biden-...other-blunder/

Old March 3rd, 2020 #170
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Super Tuesday may be showdown between Biden, Sanders

By Mark Moore
March 3, 2020

Bolstered by endorsements from his one-time Democratic rivals and a decisive win in South Carolina, Joe Biden heads into Super Tuesday with a newly energized campaign that will try to prevent front-runner Sen. Bernie Sanders from taking command of the 2020 race.

The 14 states going to the ballots on Super Tuesday stretch across the nation — from Maine to California — and hold one-third of the 1,991 delegates needed for a candidate to be nominated at the Democratic National Convention in July.

Going into Tuesday’s contests, Sanders has an edge over Biden in the delegate count — 60 to 54 — following his strong showing in the Iowa caucuses, New Hampshire and Nevada.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/super-...biden-sanders/

Old March 3rd, 2020 #171
Stewart Meadows

This just in:

Quote:
Joe Biden wins Virginia Democratic primary, NBC News projects, one of the biggest prizes of Super Tuesday

PUBLISHED TUE, MAR 3 2020 7:00 PM EST UPDATED 15 MIN AGO

WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden has won the Virginia Democratic primary, according to an NBC News projection. The win may portend a strong showing for Biden Tuesday night, when Democratic voters will award more delegates than on any other night of the primary.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/03/supe...iden-wins.html

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 3rd, 2020 at 07:20 PM.

Old March 3rd, 2020 #172
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden wins North Carolina, NBC News projects, continuing his dominance in southern states

PUBLISHED TUE, MAR 3 20207:30 PM EST

Joe Biden will win the North Carolina Democratic primary, according to an NBC News projection, giving him another one of the biggest states on Super Tuesday.

After his win in South Carolina on Saturday and his projected win in Virginia earlier Tuesday, it represents continued dominance for the former vice president in southern states.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/03/supe...iden-wins.html

Old March 4th, 2020 #173
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Marianne Williamson calls Biden’s Super Tuesday comeback a ‘coup’

By Kenneth Garger
March 4, 2020

Former Democratic presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson said Tuesday night that Joe Biden’s 2020 comeback is the result of a “coup.”

The self-help guru, who dropped out of the race in January, took issue with CNN anchor Jake Tapper’s characterization of Biden’s revival as a “resurrection.”

“This was not a resurrection; it was a coup,” Williamson wrote on Twitter.

“Russiagate was not a coup. Mueller was not a coup. Impeachment was not a coup. What happened yesterday was a coup. And we will push it back.”
https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/marian...meback-a-coup/

When things were looking bad for Creepy Joe, several high-profile candidates, like Pete Buttplug and Amy Klobuchar, suddenly decided to drop out of the race and officially endorse the senile old pervert, just in time for Super Tuesday.

Why do they even have these primaries when it's obvious that the jewish establishment has already chosen Crooked Joe/Creepy Joe as the democraps' presidential candidate?

Old March 4th, 2020 #174
James Fette

Biden's handlers should secretly push to have Tulsi on stage next debate. She will eat some clock and he won't have to struggle through as many questions. Plus, Tulsi is more likely to strip votes away from Commie Kike Bernie. ������

Tulsi would normally qualify for the next debate because of delegates she picked up in American Samoa (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) but the DNC is changing rules specifically to exclude her bc she doesn't support SaudiSrael Forever Wars.

Old March 4th, 2020 #175
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Mensch’ Joe Biden sees surge in Jewish support

Aiden Pink March 4, 2020

Many American Jewish leaders may be able to talk about the first time they met Joe Biden – the guy has, after all, been a fixture in Washington for 44 years – but Rabbi Michael Beals’ story is a doozy: He met Biden at a shiva call.
(...)
While Jews only comprise about 2% of the American population, they are much more likely to vote and are vastly more likely to donate to Democratic presidential candidates than the general public. So their support could be felt in helping Biden replenish his campaign coffers – and in upcoming primaries on March 17 in four states with large Jewish populations: Florida, Illinois, Arizona and Ohio.
(...)
In the Forward’s analysis of Jewish campaign contributions made at the beginning of the campaign last summer, Biden also came in second place to Buttigieg in support from Jewish donors.

Some of that success has to do with personal familiarity. Ron Kampeas, the Washington bureau chief for the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, joked last year that Jewish insiders are so used to Biden telling a story about meeting Golda Meir that they could create a drinking game. (Long story short: Meir told the young Sen. Biden that the Israeli army’s secret weapon was that “we have no place else to go.”)
(...)
As Vice President, Biden hosted an annual pre-Rosh Hashanah party at his official residence, to which hundreds of local and national Jewish leaders were invited.

“You’d go there, and every single person in that room had a personal relationship with Joe,” Turnbull said. “Everybody did. And he knows that the Jewish community goes far beyond the issue of Israel.”
(...)
Beals, the Delaware rabbi, said that Biden’s concerns about anti-Semitism, as well as Jewish issues more broadly, were deeply felt. Beals wrote a letter to Biden last year, during a low point of his campaign, urging him to keep going. Beals said he received a hand-written response that began, “You are my rabbi and my friend.”
https://forward.com/news/national/44...ratic-primary/

Old March 4th, 2020 #176
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, this is a Super Tuesday voting sign from Texas:

Quote:
Sign for a polling station in English, Spanish (using an incorrect word for "precinct"), Vietnamese and Chinese in Houston, Texas, 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

"Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese"? If you don't understand English, then you have no business voting in US presidential elections/primaries.

Old March 5th, 2020 #177
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Judge denies Hunter Biden’s bid to delay child support deposition

By Elizabeth Rosner and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
February 27, 2020

An Arkansas judge has nixed Hunter Biden‘s bid to put off his child support deposition until after most of the key Democratic primaries are over, according to a news report.

“He needs to make himself available unless his hair is on fire,” Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer fired back at Biden’s lawyers during a conference call Wednesday, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. “He needs to be in Arkansas and he needs to be in a deposition.”

Biden, 50, the son of former Vice President and current Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, had asked Meyer to postpone his deposition until April.

That would place the questioning after the March dates of many of the decisive state primaries — including Super Tuesday next week — in which his father is battling for the Democratic Party’s nomination.
https://pagesix.com/2020/02/27/judge...803.1582923778

Old March 5th, 2020 #178
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Rob Reiner: Joe Biden Will Be President When Trump Wakes from Super Tuesday Nightmare

DAVID NG 4 Mar 2020

Left-wing Hollywood actor-director Rob Reiner is predicting that Joe Biden will not only seal the Democratic nomination but will defeat President Donald Trump in the general election in November, adding that Biden’s performance on Super Tuesday was a “nightmare” for the president.

The Princess Bride director said Wednesday that Super Tuesday represented the worst possible outcome for President Trump and that Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) will soon be “sitting in the Oval Office.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...day-nightmare/

Old March 6th, 2020 #179
bedford

I have no use for either Trump or Biden. They are both godawful as far
as I am concerned. I think that Bernie Sanders has some good ideas
but if he were somehow elected and the senate is still controlled by the
GOP then most of his potential bills would be blocked. Plus Sanders
is 78 and recently had a heart attack. Biden is 77 and Trump turns
74 this year. We need some new blood in politics. I just try to do the best
for myself and I don't think politicians will help white people especially those
with WN sympathies.

Old March 7th, 2020 #180
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden may profit from coronavirus keeping rich Dem donors Stateside

By Ian Mohr
March 6, 2020

Coronavirus has a silver lining for one man — Joe Biden is ready to cash in with a host of Hamptons fund-raisers because the 1 percent won’t be traveling abroad over spring break and the summer.

With the fast-moving coronavirus outbreak, many wealthy Democratic donors are likely to be spending more time at their East End homes in the next few months rather than decamping for their usual European destinations amid travel warnings.

A source said of any political fund-raisers, “They figure more people will be out East, because they expect cancellations to Europe by the jet set, due to the virus.”
https://pagesix.com/2020/03/06/joe-b...903.1583614827

Tags
beijing biden, cunter biden, hunter biden, joe biden, pedo peter

Thread