Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2019 #21
Mark Elin

All the worlds news is owned by the one group, we all know that.
So of course they all say the same thing when told to.

Old December 26th, 2019 #22
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

I, to repeat myself, worked with engineers, technicians, all sorts of people who were part of the Apollo missions that sent White Americans to the moon. I partied with them, got drunk. Not once did I hear a rumor, see a wink, or a story that we didn't go. To deny that we went is slime, a denial of what Whites can do.

Any adult who denies the moon flights is either very stupid, or quite mentally disturbed. Right up there with flat earthers.

VNN is very lax to allow anyone on the forum who posts such crap. These dimwits make CIers look reasonable.

Mike

Old December 26th, 2019 #23
Tony Boone

Hhrrmnn ... Dr. Kelly, Can we go to the moon NOW?

Didn’t the Apollo astronauts have to go through the Van Allen radiation belt when going to the moon? How was that accomplished with mere aluminum foil as protection?

I am seriously trying to reconcile history with what NASA is saying TODAY about space travel. Help me Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

I, to repeat myself, worked with engineers, technicians, all sorts of people who were part of the Apollo missions that sent White Americans to the moon. I partied with them, got drunk. Not once did I hear a rumor, see a wink, or a story that we didn't go. To deny that we went is slime, a denial of what Whites can do.

Any adult who denies the moon flights is either very stupid, or quite mentally disturbed. Right up there with flat earthers.

VNN is very lax to allow anyone on the forum who posts such crap. These dimwits make CIers look reasonable.

Mike

Last edited by Tony Boone; December 26th, 2019 at 07:33 PM.

Old December 26th, 2019 #24
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

The Van Allen belts are not consistent in their strength, and yes, they could be dangerous to electronics and crews. To avoid the danger they did the following:

*) They picked quiescent periods of solar activity. During these times the radiation in the belts is less.

*) They plotted a path through lessor radiation through the belts.

*) They shielded the electronics and astronauts.

It was the 60s and they still thought it dangerous, but those were the days and they did it. The moon flights happened, and they were magnificent.

On return to Earth they studied the on-board instruments and found that the astronauts had received about half the radiation of one chest x-ray.

Today we are a bit more careful and would prefer to even reduce this exposer.

Mike

Old December 26th, 2019 #25
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Didn’t the Apollo astronauts have to go through the Van Allen radiation belt when going to the moon? How was that accomplished with mere aluminum foil as protection?

Old December 27th, 2019 #26
Ray Allan

By the way, Amy Shira Teitel of 'Vintage Space' is a jewess who said Wernher von Braun was a war criminal. She is also a plagiarist.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=463895

A good site that debunks the Moon landing hoax theories is www.clavius.org

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 27th, 2019 #27
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
By the way, Amy Shira Teitel of 'Vintage Space' is a jewess who said Wernher von Braun was a war criminal.
Even if she was a retarded nigger what she stated about the Van Allen radiation belt is generally conceded to be accurate and true. As for Von Braun - he was a war criminal to many - jews and non-jews alike, much in the same way George Washington would've been labeled a "war criminal" had the British won the Revolutionary War. As you know, the victors always choose who is a war criminal and who is not. So I always shrug off what she and others say about Von Braun. Just ask a lot of non-jewish Republicans if they thought Von Braun was a war criminal for designing and launching V-1 and V-2 "terror weapons" at London, and you'll find a lot of them agree. Same goes for the British leadership itself - but even more so. Also, there was a vocal minority back in the 50's and 60's who protested against having a former SS Major of the Third Reich heading up America's lunar project. But since he was The Man With The Plan, their voices got drowned out because he was the only one who could beat the Russians at their own game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
She is also a plagiarist.
Now you're beginning to sound like a jew-hater.

Old December 27th, 2019 #28
Hugh Akston
Banned

As was correctly pointed out to me, this image from Post #19 is a reconstruction of a newspaper cover made by the UK Daily Mail in July, 2019 and should therefore not be taken as an actual newspaper edition from July, 1969. Nor should the color photos, since these were not available for print on July 21, 1969 when the Daily Mail first posted its original report. As such, they were not available until Apollo 11 returned to Earth. This should clear up any confusion or misrepresentation associated with these later photos of the Moon mission. However, all the other (black and white) newspaper headlines are shown as they first appeared in July, 1969.

Quote:
Reconstructed Moon Landing Headline - July, 2019

Last edited by Hugh Akston; December 27th, 2019 at 02:41 PM.

Old December 27th, 2019 #29
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Elin View Post
Watching the construction site videos showing the construction of the SpaceX starship, it really, (from an engineers point of view), looks like a big joke.
The claim that Musk is making a better space vehicle than NASA, and doing in a dirt paddock, with one mobile crane, and using what has to be uneducated illegal immigrant workers, (judging by the lack of professional worksmanship)
is difficult to believe. The thing looks like a cheap dustbin from China, I doubt it could stand the stress of serving as a grain silo, let alone the forces of rocket flight. We live in weird times. Somethings wrong with this picture.
Despite being shit at everything, the Musk character is now allowed to launch THOUSANDS of satellites so that remote niggers can use the internet.

Astronomers are warning that their view of the Universe could be under threat.

From next week, a campaign to launch thousands of new satellites will begin in earnest, offering high-speed internet access from space.

But the first fleets of these spacecraft, which have already been sent into orbit by US company SpaceX, are affecting images of the night sky.

They are appearing as bright white streaks, so dazzling that they are competing with the stars.

Scientists are worried that future "mega-constellations" of satellites could obscure images from optical telescopes and interfere with radio astronomy observations.

Dr Dave Clements, an astrophysicist from Imperial College London, told BBC News: "The night sky is a commons - and what we have here is a tragedy of the commons."

The companies involved said they were working with astronomers to minimise the impact of the satellites.

Why are so many satellites being launched?

It's all about high-speed internet access.

Instead of being constrained by wires and cables, satellites can beam internet access down to the ground from space.

And if you have lots of them in orbit, it means even the most remote regions can get connectivity.

To give you an idea of the numbers, there are currently just 2,200 active satellites flying around the Earth.

But as of next week, the Starlink constellation - a project by US company SpaceX - will start sending batches of 60 satellites into orbit every few weeks. This will mean about 1,500 satellites have been launched by the end of next year, and by the mid-2020s there could be a fleet of 12,000.

UK company OneWeb are aiming for about 650 satellites - but this could rise to 2,000 if there is enough customer demand.

While Amazon have a constellation of 3,200 spacecraft planned.

Why are astronomers worried?

In May and November, Starlink sent 120 satellites into orbits below 500km.

But stargazers were concerned when the spacecraft appeared as bright white flashes on their images.

Ruth Pritchard-Kelly, vice president of OneWeb, said: "We chose an orbit as part of our dedication to responsible use of outer space… And we've also talked to the astronomy community before we launched to make sure that that our satellites won't be too reflective, and that there won't be radio interference with their radio astronomy."

She added that it shouldn't be a case of having to choose between connectivity and astronomy.

"There is no question that the entire world is entitled to be connected to controlled by the internet…. So it's going to happen. And probably three or four of these systems are going to happen," she said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-50870117

Old December 27th, 2019 #30
Dawn Cannon

Default Space Companies Are Investing Big in 5G Technology

Why do they have the right to fry us and other life with 5G.

Satellite internet is going to be a big thing.

Space companies worldwide want to bring more data to your devices, faster than ever before.

Entities ranging from SpaceX to Amazon are launching (or may launch soon) huge numbers of new satellites that can carry the extra bandwidth. And cellular network providers around the world are upgrading their equipment on the ground to meet the expected future demand.

This new technology is being built out for new 5G networks. It's touted as a big leap over current 4G technology, which allows you to do data-intensive things like stream Netflix.

5G will be even better, Will Townsend, a senior analyst for market research firm Moors Insight & Strategy, told Space.com. Users will experience less latency, he said. Latency refers to the time it takes to send a packet of data to a receiver (like a cellphone) on a network. 4G networks have about 50 milliseconds of latency, and 5G networks are expected to be 10 times better, with latencies of less than 5 milliseconds.

This will result in a "faster and more responsive" experience, Townsend said in an email. "For consumers, this will equate to faster downloads and a non-buffered video playback experience," he said. "Mobile gamers will appreciate fast responsiveness." Business applications will range from remote manufacturing to telesurgery, he added, and there will be a "richer retail experience bridging online capabilities." The growth of 5G will also help to address the rise of the internet of things, or the proliferation of network-connected, or "smart," devices. There are already smart fridges, stoves and security systems, for example, and consumers are also using wearable devices that share bandwidth on crowded mobile networks.

Meanwhile, businesses have embedded tracking devices in locations such as shipping containers, oil and gas lines, and power generators, with each device providing real-time information on the status of the thing being tracked. This information is meant to make it easier for companies to respond if something breaks and to keep better track of shipments crossing the globe with manufactured goods. Whole industries may change with the rise of connected devices, such as driving (with the use of autonomous vehicles) or factories (with production lines that may be able to monitor themselves).

https://www.space.com/5g-in-space-in...atellites.html

Old December 27th, 2019 #31
Mark Elin

Launching a satellite is NOT in the same league as going to the moon.
The big question is, "Why are these "private" (zionist globalist owned) corporations in such a hurry to get the earth totally covered with satellite coverage?
Because they are a generous bunch? and want all the niggers to have access to Netflix?

Or watch baseball live? Keep up with the Kardashians?

No, the costs to get thousands of satellites launched and operational, compared to the market driven commercial returns possible means that financial profit not the real motivation. For a start, a worldwide, centrally managed (i.e Jerusalem) information, propaganda system is mandatory if you expect to rule the whole world, right?
So Musk is just another Zionist, intent on doing his part in the NWO.

GPS, satellites are all GOVT military managed, even the private companies must work under governmental approved plans.
Its of strategic military significance what these satellites are able to achieve.
The USA Military is under current orders to create a literal "Space Force" to provide them with absolute power, unable to be challenged from the ground.

And who runs and owns the USA? Well that would be the Zionist, globalists, Israel.

There is more going on with this push into space than the claimed humanitarian motives claimed.

Old December 27th, 2019 #32
Mark Elin

Interesting that this explanation by NASA as to how they avoided the Van Allen belts was first presented well AFTER all the critics made a lot of noise about dangerous radiation.
First they just claimed that the Apollo craft was not in the dangerous zone for long enough, then later, they swapped to an new story, (as shown in the videos) that the trajectory sent the craft out through the hole in the do-nut shaped radiation zones, toward the north pole.

But all of the original documentation shows that the trajectory was virtually in a direct spiraling path aligned with the equator of the earth. (and passing cleanly through the middle of the Van Allen Belts) To leave Florida, head off to the East, in the winter, and then change course (not mentioned in the original documentation) so that the earth orbit is now aligned towards the poles, instead of the Equator, would mean that the trajectory of the departing craft is now heading towards the Pole Star, 90 degree's off course from the plane of the Moons orbit of the Earth.

There is NO information from NASA explaining when and how the Apollo capsule was able to CHANGE course to such an extent, considering they did not have anything other then small thrusters and very limited fuel, that allowed ONLY slight course changes.

Old December 27th, 2019 #33
Earl Jaster

Mr Elin, you worry to much. Quite frankly, suicide would probably be the best course of action for you.

Old December 27th, 2019 #34
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
But all of the original documentation shows that the trajectory was virtually in a direct spiraling path aligned with the equator of the earth. (and passing cleanly through the middle of the Van Allen Belts)
Have you examined that documentation, and can you post a link to it?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 27th, 2019 #35
Mark Elin

No, Im just making shit up off the top of my head, based on never having seen any detailed verified accurate flight plans from NASA. Ive only seen the graphics from NASA that show from a number of perspectives the one and a half orbits of the capsule around the earth, then the exit towards the moon, one adjustment burn, and the final orbits around the moon, during which time they sent the lander down,, and finally, the return trajectories back to the earth. These all show a easterly direction of initial flight from Cape Canaveral, as they still do today, which are all equatorial orbits, especially as the Apollo only did one and a half orbits, it was insufficient time to change to a polar plane orbit, and then you still don't get the possibility if a MAJOR change in path which would be required to bring the craft back to the correct orbital plane of the moon to the earth.
Its not 90 degrees exactly, but its a hell of a way off where they were headed, and involved a lot of course correction, which there is no records of any such major corrections. I cant be bothered sourcing the information of this, its all speculation on my part, Im not really into space stuff, the information about these subjects is all one sided, coming all from NASA and their mates.

Old December 28th, 2019 #36
Mark Elin

OK, scrap most of what I said last post.
I HAVE NOW READ THE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION!
According to NASA, in their own original documentation, the Apollo craft which was in a one and a half orbit of the earth, EXITED earth orbit and went into the lunar coasting period, (the longest part of the mission) ABOVE the PACIFIC OCEAN. So to took off heading east on a equatorial plane, over the Atlantic, and did 1.5 laps of earth, departing that orbital plane over the Pacific.
Read it yourself, Oh believer.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11...l_reformat.pdf

So someone is lying to you, and its NOT ME.

I said that the first excuse they invented when challenged with the radiation problem was the claim that the astronauts went through it fairly quickly, and they had shielding. Then, when it was proven that they had NO Shielding, in either their suits or the thin craft walls, then NASA came up with a better excuse, the claim that they went up north, towards the Pole, to exit the earths radiation belts through the weak areas. This is the current claim.
But here in the official and original NASA document, it is clear that they went in as direct a trajectory as possible, to avoid any possible navigation errors. Simple is best.
You can see from the Flight Plan that there were NO BIG COURSE CHANGES to get Apollo back on the same orbital plane as the moon!

So who is lying? 1. NASA, 2. NASA or 3 NASA? The guys who conveniently destroyed ALL the telemetry data that independent computer analysis would have verified or not.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8fv9rQL6BKrB/

And beyond the van allen belts is open space, which is chock a block with raw radiation, so those astronauts were in it up to their eyeballs for the whole mission!

That's why the new Orion capsule must have a lot of shielding, which they still have not invented.... to protect humans IF they ever want to go to the Moon, Mars,,, etc, that's what the engineer from NASA said in the video I posted.

Old December 28th, 2019 #37
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
According to NASA, in their own original documentation, the Apollo craft which was in a one and a half orbit of the earth, EXITED earth orbit and went into the lunar coasting period, (the longest part of the mission) ABOVE the PACIFIC OCEAN.
Correct.

Quote:
So to took off heading east on a equatorial plane, . . .
No, it does NOT say that.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 28th, 2019 #38
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
You may be right about the plane hitting the Pentagon and the others, but I could hear the sound of the launch, feel the shock wave, and feel the earth shake. If you're going to go to such trouble to put on a hoax, wouldn't it be easier simply to launch the thing?
Thats why i typed it could be real or it could not be, odds are it is real, but the Holograms are able to easily able to fool the senses. The NWO has access to advanced technology and a almost limitless supply of money and resources, these people don't care about you me or anything else on this planet or the planet for that matter.

The Pentagon " missile strike " was so poorly done i remember watching the T.V at and laughed my ass off, i used to fly planes, and i know the physics involved with a giant commercial jet filled with fuel could not pull off the mauneuvers they said it could.

This is what the lying NWO sacks of shit want people to believe.

Pre-collapse

Also note the fucking Machine they use in hollywood movies spewing out pure white smoke on the right side of the picture, i guess they added this for dramatic effect. Anyone with High intelligence knows that smoke from a impact DOES NOT BURN PURE WHITE

Note: that the windows are still intact s oa giant fucking 757 IMPACTS THE PENTAGON and the windows don't shatter? the Tail of the 757 somehow vaporized on impact, and didnt damage the windows.

The Incline
See the Trucks and the raise before you get to the pentagon?

Note: That the lawn of the Pentagon RAISES ON A INCLINE, AND THE ENGINES OF THE PLANE DID NOT DIG INTO THE GROUND OR DAMAGE THE LAWN OR HIT THE WIRES IN FRONT OF THE CRASH IMPACT. I've seen the Post Impact pictures and the dead bodies inside the pentagon, no luggage, no plane parts, no engines, only a few bodies from the people who worked in the pentagon who where in that part of the building.

I have flat out told people who are active military and vets from Afghanistan and Iraq, that they are essentially dumb animals/ Slaves fighting for the NWO, and that they are not fighting for any ones freedoms, and told them every war since the Civil War, except the Korean War ( Legally that war has never ended ) been started or funded by the NWO and their Genocidal Masters.

The Vietnam War was based on a Lie. No P.T Boats fired at Frigates in the U.S Navy, and that alone is not a reason to start a war with no goals other than to test U.S Weapons and Chemicals on innocent people.

Old December 28th, 2019 #39
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
According to NASA, in their own original documentation, the Apollo craft which was in a one and a half orbit of the earth, EXITED earth orbit and went into the lunar coasting period, (the longest part of the mission) ABOVE the PACIFIC OCEAN. So to took off heading east on a equatorial plane, over the Atlantic, and did 1.5 laps of earth, departing that orbital plane over the Pacific.
Read it yourself, Oh believer.

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11...l_reformat.pdf

So someone is lying to you, and its NOT ME.

I said that the first excuse they invented when challenged with the radiation problem was the claim that the astronauts went through it fairly quickly, and they had shielding. Then, when it was proven that they had NO Shielding, in either their suits or the thin craft walls, then NASA came up with a better excuse, the claim that they went up north, towards the Pole, to exit the earths radiation belts through the weak areas. This is the current claim.
But here in the official and original NASA document, it is clear that they went in as direct a trajectory as possible, to avoid any possible navigation errors. Simple is best.
You can see from the Flight Plan that there were NO BIG COURSE CHANGES to get Apollo back on the same orbital plane as the moon!

So who is lying? 1. NASA, 2. NASA or 3 NASA? The guys who conveniently destroyed ALL the telemetry data that independent computer analysis would have verified or not.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8fv9rQL6BKrB/

And beyond the van allen belts is open space, which is chock a block with raw radiation, so those astronauts were in it up to their eyeballs for the whole mission!

That's why the new Orion capsule must have a lot of shielding, which they still have not invented.... to protect humans IF they ever want to go to the Moon, Mars,,, etc, that's what the engineer from NASA said in the video I posted.
You are actually both right and wrong. #1 Being Nasa did not fly anyone through the Van Allen Radiation Belts, but they did get t othe moon. Think about this for second. Don't be limited by what they tell you Exists, think about what they do not tell you.

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART ONE

If you don't know who This man was, and what he had to do with the Apollo, program start looking up his videos and the people he worked with.

Old December 28th, 2019 #40
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

William Tompkins: Total fraud. No one had ever heard of him until about 2015. He wrote a piece of junk, got it on Amazon. Probably based on listening to the endless UFO crap that used to pollute the radio...now pollutes the web. He claims to have worked in intelligence in the NAVY, then secret projects in defense. I doubt even his background is true, and what he puts up in videos is comical crap. Incidentally, what he claims as a background is exactly my background. I never saw or heard anything about UFOs or extraterrestrials. And, for sure (look at the video still) he has the cheapest, ugliest hair piece on Earth. At least I admit and display my baldness.

Robert Lazar: Also total fraud...made up background, education, work experience. Probably more than a bit crazy. Incidentally, I had a good friend (long gone) who worked at area 51 for years. He never saw or heard anything about UFOs or extraterrestrials.

Gary McKinnon: Mostly a fraud. He did hack into some military classified sites, but he makes up all of the weird shit.

Mike

And Sartt, you are correct on Afghanistan and Iraq. You are correct on Viet Nam. And, you are correct on the Pentagon strike. I doubt holagrams, but still the official story on the 911 strikes and related stuff is total lies.

Mike

Thread