VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2020 #1
Ed Ramos

Talking Hello Everyone: Making Comics Here

hi all

*before i forget im not white race however my mother told me that my grand mother is blonde portuguese

*im making a comics and i want to start the comics business in ireland and i dont want to have babies because im not white race

*the comics is about all white race white supremacist or all white race have duplicate bodies with duplicate consciousness via having babies, clones, and/or technology and they fight zombies
*there are also good guys, mavericks, and bad guys white race
*they believe in: first race, white race only, matters the most; meaning your first race must be white race; second race also matters, third race also matters, ...
*i decided to change the comics because people might not crowdfund it
*i want to start a comics crowdfunding later on

Old February 28th, 2020 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

Wtf?

Old February 28th, 2020 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ramos View Post
hi all

*before i forget im not white race however my mother told me that my grand mother is blonde portuguese
Ok, then what are you?

Quote:
*im making a comics and i want to start the comics business in ireland and i dont want to have babies because im not white race

*the comics is about all white race white supremacist or all white race have duplicate bodies with duplicate consciousness via having babies, clones, and/or technology and they fight zombies
*there are also good guys, mavericks, and bad guys white race
*they believe in: first race, white race only, matters the most; meaning your first race must be white race; second race also matters, third race also matters, ...
Show us some of your work.

Quote:
*i decided to change the comics because people might not crowdfund it
*i want to start a comics crowdfunding later on
What do you want from us?

Old February 28th, 2020 #4
Ed Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Ok, then what are you?
pacific islander with white ancestry.

Show us some of your work.
it shall be available on crowdfunding websites. right now the works are just texts then ill send it to romania for scripting, digital arts. and lettering.

What do you want from us?
nothing actually. having duplicate bodies with duplicate consciousness seems to be very superior if one body dies you still have other bodies left.

Thread