VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 17th, 2018 #21
Robbie Key

The Ukrainians, still to this day, celebrate sick and disturbed murderer Stepan Bandera. Even the Third Reich thought he was too radical and subsequently sent him to a camp.

Old July 17th, 2018 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes_Grima View Post
What the MSM did with that clip was absolute propaganda of the highest proportions and yet here you are, completely falling for it.
These so called ''journalists'' these days live for this shit. It sells. They create havoc just so they can enjoy the aftermath. They are truly vile and sickening pieces of shit that get off on the idea that normal people will swallow the crap they sell. Which as it seems in your case, worked very well. And you are supposed to be ''awaken''. I mean, if a person like yourself falls for it, then normies have no chance what-so-ever.
Oh, for Pete's sake, stop blathering. I didn't just read some English-language mainstream media article about it, I listened to the words of the pro-Jewkrainian troglodyte Domagoj Vida, who said "Slava Ukrajini", which is a greeting and slogan that's used by the jew-controlled Ukrainian death squads that are torturing and murdering people in the eastern part of Ukraine, people whose only crime is that they don't want to be ruled by anti-white jewish gangsters.

It's unthinkable that Vida didn't understand the implications of his words because he has played football in Ukraine, so he's obviously familiar with the brainless, vicious chauvinists that make up a large part of its fanbase.

Also, shitbag Vida didn't just say "Slava Ukrajini" (which would have been bad enough), he also said – or rather, he shouted – "Beograd gori", which means "Belgrade is burning". Here's the video:

Some people are saying that "Beograd" in this case refers to a Ukrainian bistro that happens to be named after the Serbian capital, and that he's friends with the owner, but that seems like a rather pathetic excuse (even if it's true). I mean, if a Croat who plays for Croatia's national team films himself while shouting "Belgrade is burning" – and while wearing his uniform – how do you think that this will look to the public? Not even someone like Vida could be that stupid.

Quote:
So, let me get this straight. You are okay with hating Ukrainians and Croatians, absolutely okay if they cease to exist. After all.. they are just another white nation, right? Fuck 'em. I mean, what the actual fuck?
Now where did I say that the Ukrainians and the Croats should cease to exist? What a ridiculous straw man. If anything, you're the one who hates white people since you defend a Croat troglodyte who supports jew-controlled, anti-white Ukrainian chauvinists, and who films himself while shouting "Belgrade is burning".

Quote:
Where in my post did I side with ''ruthless enemies'' that murder our people? What enemies are those? I am truly baffled and I really want to know.
The jews who rule Ukraine, and who are responsible for the torture and murder of countless civilians in that country: Petro Poroshenko, the president of Ukraine, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the (ex) prime minister of Ukraine, his successor Volodymyr Groysman, just to name a few.

Quote:
Volodymyr Borysovych Groysman,[5] sometimes transliterated as Volodymyr Borysovych Hroisman[6] (Ukrainian: Володи́мир Бори́сович Гро́йсман[7] Yiddish: וואָלאָדימיר באָריסאָוויטש גרויסמאַן‎) (born 20 January 1978),[8] is a Ukrainian politician of Jewish descent[9][10][11][4] who has been the Prime Minister of Ukraine since 14 April 2016.[12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Groysman

Volodymyr Groysman. "Trust me."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 17th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.

Old July 17th, 2018 #23
George Witzgall

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/15/opini...eph/index.html

Quote:
The racial and ethnic diversity of the French World Cup team offers another, more optimistic, lesson about immigration, globalization and citizenship. While the entire team will be hailed as heroes in France, those of African descent still face discrimination based on the color of their skin. Countless numbers of African immigrants, including those fleeing war zones, face daunting prospects of gaining entrée into France for themselves and their families.
The French people's warm embrace of African sports icons should be extended to the large numbers of immigrants from across the African and Caribbean diaspora who are seeking a refuge against man-made and natural disasters in their country of origin.
And we can look to the French support of Mbappe and his fellow teammates for guidance. From Mbappe's Parisian suburb of Bondy and beyond, French citizens -- young and old -- have proudly hung French football banners, worn Mbappe jerseys and shouted words of encouragement for the team's players.
In short, the World Cup champions remind us all that, in an era of globalization, racial and ethnic diversity represent an enduring strength at all levels of society, ones that build cultural and political bridges within and between countries, nation-states and neighborhoods.
In a globalist world, where there are no effective borders between nation-states, diversity is lost. The reason the French are different from the Algerians, or the Somalians, is precisely because these populations were relatively isolated from each other for long periods of time. Of course globalists realize this, and their true aim is to obliterate diversity among peoples so as to eliminate racism and conflict.

And actually, most globalists don't even think like this. Instead, they only want white nations to change, but would be horrified if we used the same arguments and slogans to assert that African nations should embrace large influxes of white folks to become more diverse. Once France and other white nations have done their duty of embracing "large numbers of immigrants from across the African and Caribbean diaspora" (and note the population of Africa is expected to top 4 billion by the end of the century, so if even just 1 in 10 Africans finds their way to Europe they will overwhelm the indigenous population), it's mission accomplished.

Entropy is a powerful force, and unless there is strong and forceful action to counteract it, it will win in the end. Aryanism, a reconnection to our roots and heritage, is that shield against the forces of globalism. Christianity, a universalist religion that severed us from our roots and heritage, cannot protect us.

Old July 18th, 2018 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The Ukrainians, still to this day, celebrate sick and disturbed murderer Stepan Bandera. Even the Third Reich thought he was too radical and subsequently sent him to a camp.
It really is amazing how many Ukrainians are bloodthirsty psychopaths who openly display their sickness and complete lack of humanity. Normally you only see such disgusting behavior in Pissrael where jewish supremacists celebrate the murder of innocent Palestinians. Of course, Ukraine is ruled by the same people who rule Pissrael (i.e. jews), so I guess it shouldn't be surprising.

Remember the Odessa massacre in which Jewkrainian chauvinists brutally murdered people whose only crime was that they didn't want to be ruled by jewish gangsters?

Quote:
Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Dozens of people died in flames in Odessa, when radicals set ablaze the local House of Trade Unions with anti-government protesters blocked inside. The city is now in mourning for those who died, suffocated in smoke or had to jump out of windows.

What triggered the tragedy were violent clashes, which erupted on Friday afternoon between two rival rallies in Ukraine's port-city of Odessa.

Around 1,500 supporters of the Kiev authorities, accompanied by aggressive fans of the local football club, Chernomorets, tried to march through the center of the city chanting “Glory to Ukraine,” “Death to enemies,” “Knife the Moskals[derogatory for Russians].” Some of the people in the group were wearing ultra-nationalist Right Sector movement insignia, were armed with chains and bats and carried shields.
https://www.rt.com/news/156592-odess...s-burnt-alive/

Quote:
UN Human Rights office states in its 2016 report: "criminal prosecutions ... appear to have been initiated in a partial fashion. Only activists from the 'pro-federalism' camp have been prosecuted so far, while the majority of victims were supporters of 'pro-federalism' movement... The investigations into the violence have been affected by systemic institutional deficiencies and characterized by procedural irregularities, which appear to indicate an unwillingness to genuinely investigate and prosecute those responsible."[41]
(...)
A Euromaidan activist Vsevolod Goncharevskii is accused in beating people who jumped out of the windows of the House of Trade Unions. He was detained in August 2014, but the court decided to release him one month later. In 2015 the court resumed investigation against him, but in October 2016 Goncharevskii was still free and participated in military operations against separatists.[90][91]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_O...#Investigation

Irina (Iryna) Farion, who is a well-known Jewkrainian politician and a docent at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, was overjoyed when she heard about the massacre. According to her, the victims are demons who are now burning in hell:

Quote:
After the May 2014 massacre in Odessa, with 38 dead after a building was set on fire), she wrote on her personal Web page: "Bravo, Odessa. (...) Let the demons burn in hell." [15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iryna_Farion

(Some people have said that this vile Farion bitch is a jewess. I haven't seen any proof of this, although it would certainly explain her ugly face, her despicable behavior and her last name which isn't of Slavic origin.)

Most, if not all, countries have their psychopaths, but in Jewkraine, just like in Pissrael, they're prominent politicians and academics. These are the people that the Croat troglodyte Domagnoj Vida has lived among. These are the people that he loves.

Old July 18th, 2018 #25
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
From what I have read Stepan Bandera seemed like a great man that achieved many things in his short life and he was a true nationalist. He was arrested with the initial intent of being liquidated by the poles and by the Germans but he was murdered by the Soviets.
The poles gave him the death sentence because of political terrorism the Nazis sent him to a concentration camp because he wanted to declare the independence of Ukraine but Hitler had other plans for the territory, he wanted to confiscate the grains and germanize it.
The history of Ukraine is a struggle for national unity and freedom, the colonization made by the poles and russians were meant to ethnically cleanse the ukranians. That's right no big white race solidarity just a permanent fight for racial supremacy within a territory.
The Third Reich didn't had any problems with Ukrainians killing for race and nation as long as they were communists, jews or slavs. The (((modern))) humanitarian values weren't so prevalent at that time like it is now in the cucked West. Btw for those who care about it Stepan Bandera was in an camp in Germany he didn't participate in the massacres of pole women and children and other undesirables.
The biggest fault I see on Ukrainian nationalism is that they are willing to cooperate with anyone that seem to advance their national struggle agenda from Nazis to jews, from communists to capitalists from the USSR to the EU. Their only belief is glory to Ukraine that leaves the door open to undesirable forms of nationalism like right wing kosher nationalism and left wing partizan nationalism.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; July 18th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

Old July 19th, 2018 #26
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
From what I have read Stepan Bandera seemed like a great man that achieved many things in his short life and he was a true nationalist. He was arrested with the initial intent of being liquidated by the poles and by the Germans but he was murdered by the Soviets.
The poles gave him the death sentence because of political terrorism the Nazis sent him to a concentration camp because he wanted to declare the independence of Ukraine but Hitler had other plans for the territory, he wanted to confiscate the grains and germanize it.
The history of Ukraine is a struggle for national unity and freedom, the colonization made by the poles and russians were meant to ethnically cleanse the ukranians. That's right no big white race solidarity just a permanent fight for racial supremacy within a territory.
The Third Reich didn't had any problems with Ukrainians killing for race and nation as long as they were communists, jews or slavs. The (((modern))) humanitarian values weren't so prevalent at that time like it is now in the cucked West. Btw for those who care about it Stepan Bandera was in an camp in Germany he didn't participate in the massacres of pole women and children and other undesirables.
The biggest fault I see on Ukrainian nationalism is that they are willing to cooperate with anyone that seem to advance their national struggle agenda from Nazis to jews, from communists to capitalists from the USSR to the EU. Their only belief is glory to Ukraine that leaves the door open to undesirable forms of nationalism like right wing kosher nationalism and left wing partizan nationalism.
Bandera, Dirlewanger and the rest of the sick fucks who operated in the East should've all been executed.

Thread