Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 21st, 2020 #21
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,636
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Beautiful video; I love this style of 1970s movies ...

A curiosity: the first Wonder Woman comics were abundant in bondage scenes; possibly a personal preference of its creator, William Moulton Marston.

This bondage was not taken to the cinema.














WTF? That's some weird shit, dude. But I appreciate that you took the time to post those (terribly drawn) pictures since it reminded me of why I don't read any of that overrated DC crap. (I prefer the infinitely superior Marvel Comics, the ones that were published in the 70s, 80s and early 90s.)
 
Old December 21st, 2020 #22
Lutador Branco
ativista político
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 813
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post


WTF? That's some weird shit, dude. But I appreciate that you took the time to post those (terribly drawn) pictures since it reminded me of why I don't read any of that overrated DC crap. (I prefer the infinitely superior Marvel Comics, the ones that were published in the 70s, 80s and early 90s.)




So was the original Wonder Woman ...

About Marvel, I'm especially a fan of the 1970s and 1980s comics.
 
Old December 22nd, 2020 #23
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,636
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Remember the theme song to the Lynda Carter WW show?

"...in her satin tights, fighting for her rights..."

LOL

The only people who could consider that gal Gadot hot are fellow twisted parasite jew demons.
Exactly. This is what the pissraeli bitch looks like with makup, i.e. at her best:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
About Marvel, I'm especially a fan of the 1970s and 1980s comics.
I'm glad to hear that.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #24
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,422
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Beautiful video; I love this style of 1970s movies ...

A curiosity: the first Wonder Woman comics were abundant in bondage scenes; possibly a personal preference of its creator, William Moulton Marston.

This bondage was not taken to the cinema.












The TV series had some of that too, but not as outlandish as the comics.


__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #25
Lutador Branco
ativista político
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 813
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The TV series had some of that too, but not as outlandish as the comics.

Wonder Woman Captured by nazis

Wonder Woman - Gased & Jailed


I found it interesting to know that the TV series was, at least a little, inspired by the original work of Marston's comics.

Thanks for the interesting videos, Comrade Ray.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #26
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 2,612
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The TV series had some of that too, but not as outlandish as the comics.

Wonder Woman Captured by nazis

Wonder Woman - Gased & Jailed
Muh Nazis.


Nice reminder of the crap I was fed in grade school.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #27
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,422
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Muh Nazis.


Nice reminder of the crap I was fed in grade school.
Of course it is. But I didn't watch Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman when I was a teenager for the show's intelligent plots and historical accuracy.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #28
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,013
steven clark
Default New "Wonder Woman" movie to star Israeli goy-hater Gal Gadot

Enjoying this thread, although I was never much into Wonder Woman. As for Gadot not looking right, well, Wonder Woman is supposed to be an amazon (Greek), so a Mediterranean type would fit.

The comics were fun. badly drawn? It was the style then. They're kind of hokey compared to the 60's and beyond. The bondage stuff is revealing. In the late 40's to the 50's, there seemed to be a fetish for cutting women's hair. I recall about a half-dozen movies where the lead actress was clipped, and it happened too often to just be a coincidence, and seemed obligatory. Strange about fetishes.

The funny thing was, Moulton and Marston thought Wonder Woman would spark an interest in classical literature, and lead to its revival among comic readers. The results are before us.

In the comic sample, it reminds me Wonder Woman had a sidekick like the red-haired girl in the sample, and also four (?) coeds at a college. It was kind of silly, but pretty much in the 40's style, and in the WW movie, the woman who is a kind of secretary recalls that character.

Also, the incessant wisecracks ('giving me the hobo's rush, eh?'), typical of comics. WW would say something like'Holy Hera', or 'Merciful Minerva,' which is odd, since, being Greek, she would say Athena and not Minerva.

Yeah, Marvel was really apeshit on Nazis. I remember reading The Howling Commandos, with Nick Fury and his 'Howlers". The Germans are always talking vid Der accents, and every third sentence is 've are Der master race..dese Amerikaners cannot vin!' And this was in 1964.

Odd too that one of the Howlers was black...it was a segregated military then, and if you're always sneaking behind enemy lines in occupied Europe, would you really want a black guy? Especially one who blows a bugle every time you attack? But it was the 60's, and Marvel was pushing the race thing, called 'civil rights' back then.

Mostly I read comics for the artwork.

It's funny how the movie crowd have been aching to make a WW movie, but it took so long, and they were frustrated by it. I kind of though Xena took care of the tough woman figure, but Xena was ignored by Hollywood.

The first WW movie with Gal Gadot was kind of fun to look at, but it was pretty silly.
What's interesting is how critics kept blathering how this was a significant and role-bending movie. Said the same about Captain Marvel.

As for the TV Wonder Woman, I missed it, and no great loss. Note in the clip the SS men need a haircut...those sideburns wouldn't pass inspection. Also, if it's during the war, they wouldn't be wearing black; that was phased out for feldgrau, but that's a common Hollywood mistake.

WW 1984: doesn't seem to be taking off, although Hollywood insists it's a booming success, and a WWIII is on the way. As for WW1984: I went through the 80's, and once was enough. If I'm not going to review it, anyone else up for it?
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #29
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,422
Ray Allan
Talking More Wonder Woman battling SS men in wrong uniform


__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #30
Lutador Branco
ativista político
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 813
Lutador Branco
Default

Excellent post, Comrade Steven Clark, and beautiful videos, Comrade Ray.

Really, the TV series is inspired a lot by Marston's original comics.

The graphic novel for the DC Comics Earth One line called “Wonder Woman: Earth One Vol. 1”, shows Wonder Woman being judged by Queen Hypolita, for having escaped the island to help the sick pilot Steve Trevor, who had crashed on Themyscira coast.












And this is another magazine of Wonder Woman, ''Point Blank''.









I would like to read all of these entire magazines.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:53 PM.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #31
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,013
steven clark
Default new x"Wonder Woman" movie to star Israeli goy-hater Gal Gadot

If you're looking for a Wonder Woman comic series, try Love and Murder, a graphic in 2007 written by Jodi Piccoult and well illustrated, and WW leading a double life, fighting Circe, her mother, amazons wrecking DC, with Superman and Batman in on the action.

Kind of a general dump for WW fans, and well illustrated.

No Nazis, and lots of vamping and cunning by a pink haired Circe.

it's supposed to be top notch written by A REAL WOMAN WRITER, but it's the usual comic book stuff.

Interestingly enough, although Marston and Moulton wrote and illustrated the original Wonder Woman, most of the staff, inkers, and letters were women.

Also, in the 60's, WW woman had...a sister...made of black clay (you'll recall, WW fringies, that WW was molded from white clay by her mother) called Nubia. Yes, she was black. Really fucking shameless at the lengths these guys went to incorporate blacks in their comics.

Also feminism. In one WW comic in 1972, a feminist says:
'I never ASKED to be denied what's denied me because I'm a woman! I'm told to be a whole person, but never fight, build, or envision--only to respond! Perhaps I'm incompetent and unsure, but I'm conscious of it and enraged at anyone who says I must STAY that way.'

I have no idea what this means. Although it sounds a lot like what feminists were saying then. It was a very wacky time for anything resembling rational thought. The Jews really saw an opening, and they took it.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #32
Lutador Branco
ativista político
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 813
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
If you're looking for a Wonder Woman comic series, try Love and Murder, a graphic in 2007 written by Jodi Piccoult and well illustrated, and WW leading a double life, fighting Circe, her mother, amazons wrecking DC, with Superman and Batman in on the action.

Kind of a general dump for WW fans, and well illustrated.

No Nazis, and lots of vamping and cunning by a pink haired Circe.

it's supposed to be top notch written by A REAL WOMAN WRITER, but it's the usual comic book stuff.

Interestingly enough, although Marston and Moulton wrote and illustrated the original Wonder Woman, most of the staff, inkers, and letters were women.

Also, in the 60's, WW woman had...a sister...made of black clay (you'll recall, WW fringies, that WW was molded from white clay by her mother) called Nubia. Yes, she was black. Really fucking shameless at the lengths these guys went to incorporate blacks in their comics.

Also feminism. In one WW comic in 1972, a feminist says:
'I never ASKED to be denied what's denied me because I'm a woman! I'm told to be a whole person, but never fight, build, or envision--only to respond! Perhaps I'm incompetent and unsure, but I'm conscious of it and enraged at anyone who says I must STAY that way.'

I have no idea what this means. Although it sounds a lot like what feminists were saying then. It was a very wacky time for anything resembling rational thought. The Jews really saw an opening, and they took it.

Thanks for the attractive suggestion!

Last edited by Lutador Branco; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:03 PM.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #33
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,013
steven clark
Default new "Wonder Woman" movie to star Israeli goy-hater Gal Gadot

Hope you like it, Lutador, and also, the graphic has no blacks...Amazons, etc., all are white except for a sassy housewife WW saves. And in a park, a woman is saved by WW and the mugger is...black. Wow. About 2000, the blacks in comics actually were realistically depicted, but that changed.

Also, on Ray's second WW TV series clip, where the SS man looks up at a captive Wonder Woman, his uniform is incorrect. The tabs on his lapels are army, not SS. The lapels would have been black with black and white twining. pretty crappy uniform, but it was TV, and who cared? And with Lynda Carter onscreen, who would notice?

The actor looks a bit Jewish, meseems.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #34
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,422
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Hope you like it, Lutador, and also, the graphic has no blacks...Amazons, etc., all are white except for a sassy housewife WW saves. And in a park, a woman is saved by WW and the mugger is...black. Wow. About 2000, the blacks in comics actually were realistically depicted, but that changed.

Also, on Ray's second WW TV series clip, where the SS man looks up at a captive Wonder Woman, his uniform is incorrect. The tabs on his lapels are army, not SS. The lapels would have been black with black and white twining. pretty crappy uniform, but it was TV, and who cared? And with Lynda Carter onscreen, who would notice?

The actor looks a bit Jewish, meseems.
The actor playing the SS officer in the second video was Bo Brundin. I don't know if he is jewish without looking it up. Also, the SS Totenkopf should have been on his cap band, not above the jacket pocket. But you're right, having Lynda Carter in the scene made most of that irrelevant.

I only saw a few scenes of fake Wonder Woman Gal Gadot when the 2017 movie came on TV, but they did get the WW1 German uniforms correct. Since Hitler was an unknown corporal at the time, General Erich Ludendorff was the villian. He dies in the movie, which is inaccurate, Ludendorff survived the war and later testified on Hitler's behalf at his trial after the Munich Beer Hall Putsch, and died in 1937. Also, the movie takes place in 1918--Steve Trevor is shown flying a 1915-vintage Fokker Eindekker, which would have been obsolete by 1918. I just couldn't watch any more of that crappy movie though, let alone Wonder Woman 1984.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #35
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,636
Stewart Meadows
Default

 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #36
Lutador Branco
ativista político
 
Lutador Branco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 813
Lutador Branco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post


 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #37
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10,422
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Wonder Woman after she retired.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 1 Week Ago #38
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 10,636
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
This is what a realistic Captain America comic book would look like:

 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.
Page generated in 0.11817 seconds.