VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2020 #601
pl_09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Most of them are real virgins although Erik Twhite claims he dates someone very old.
Erik, or should I say Erika White probably "dates" a very old dildo. She wishes she could be Puto's girlfriend though.

Old May 14th, 2020 #602
Erik T. White

Quote:
Most of them are real virgins although Erik Twhite claims he dates someone very old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
Erik, or should I say Erika White probably "dates" a very old dildo. She wishes she could be Puto's girlfriend though.
I'm on my third marriage you fags. From three marriages (and countless girl friends prior to my first marriage in 1972) I've been married longer than I was single. Yep, I'm old now and so is my wife. I have one natural child and four stepchildren, two natural grandchildren and two step-grandchildren. How many women have you losers even dated???

Old June 14th, 2020 #603
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
I'm on my third marriage you fags. From three marriages (and countless girl friends prior to my first marriage in 1972) I've been married longer than I was single
So you have had three dildos in total?

Old June 25th, 2020 #604
Erik T. White

Quote:
You don't read well retarded Razzie!!! I've been married three times and have children and grandchildren.

How was your last faggot buddy??? Obviously you have never had a girl.

Old June 26th, 2020 #605
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
You don't read well retarded Razzie!!! I've been married three times and have children and grandchildren.

How was your last faggot buddy??? Obviously you have never had a girl.

You're such a pathetic weirdo that you're able to present the drops of your anal blood as your children or great-children, you can invent the stories about them as nobody can proves them. Even if to imagine you have been married three times, your last wives must be aware you're an imbecile.

Last edited by Rasen; June 27th, 2020 at 12:04 AM.

Old June 27th, 2020 #606
Erik T. White

Razzie, just go to hall and stay there. Take pisspot poison with you. Maybe your magic wifi can reach shitfront from help and you both can still be shitfront moderators from hell. Hell is the actual birthplace of both of you. Oh yes. I hate you both, FAGGOTS!!!! Incels.com would be the proper place for both of you!!!!!

Old July 2nd, 2020 #607
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Razzie, just go to hall and stay there. Take pisspot poison with you. Maybe your magic wifi can reach shitfront from help and you both can still be shitfront moderators from hell. Hell is the actual birthplace of both of you. Oh yes. I hate you both, FAGGOTS!!!! Incels.com would be the proper place for both of you!!!!!
Your ex-wives surely hate and despise you too unless they're actually dildos.

Old July 2nd, 2020 #608
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Quote:
You're such a pathetic weirdo that you're able to present the drops of your anal blood as your children or great-children,
Quote:
Your ex-wives surely hate and despise you too unless they're actually dildos.
I've noticed that the pro-jewish propagandist Raisin loves to talk about disgusting fag stuff, like dildos, men sucking each other's cocks, men licking each other's anuses, etc.

I mean, sure, most of us use homosexual references occasionally in our insults directed at other posters, it's par for the course on the internet, but Raisin is completely obsessed with graphic descriptions of fag sex, and this obsession shines through in most of his worthless garbage posts.

I guess it's the umpteenth example of how pro-jewish/anti-white views and perversions go hand in hand.

Old July 3rd, 2020 #609
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I've noticed that the pro-jewish propagandist Raisin loves to talk about disgusting fag stuff, like dildos, men sucking each other's cocks, men licking each other's anuses, etc.
Stewy, you never notice regular man-on-man anal stuff in comments of Crowe and prefer to ignore pro-bolshevik views of your buddy Alex Him, while in talks to me you pretend to be a homophobe and anti-communist. Such a selective blindness of a supporter of Yellow Vest fags.

Old July 4th, 2020 #610
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Stewy, you never notice regular man-on-man anal stuff in comments of Crowe
So you're basically saying "Yes, I'm a fag-obsessed nutjob, but so is that other guy over there".

Yeah, that's a great argument.

In any case, I haven't read all of Crowe's posts, but I doubt they're worse than all the garbage about dildos, cocksucking, anus-licking, anal blood, etc., that you and your fellow pro-jewish propagandists spew out.

Quote:
and prefer to ignore pro-bolshevik views of your buddy Alex Him, while in talks to me you pretend to be a homophobe and anti-communist. Such a selective blindness of a supporter of Yellow Vest fags.
I've already replied to this nonsense. Many times. In several threads. You're like a broken record, Raisin.

Anyway, here's a funny article that was published yesterday on Reuters:

Quote:
WORLD NEWS JULY 3, 2020 / 8:08 PM / A DAY AGO

Putin mocks U.S. embassy for flying rainbow flag

MOSCOW (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Friday mocked the U.S. embassy in Moscow for flying a rainbow flag to celebrate LGBT rights, suggesting it reflected the sexual orientation of its staff.

His comments followed a nationwide vote on constitutional reforms that included an amendment enshrining the definition of marriage specifically as a union between a man and a woman.

Putin said the U.S. embassy’s move to raise the LGBT pride flag “revealed something about the people that work there”.

“It’s no big deal though. We have spoken about this many times, and our position is clear,” said Putin, who has sought to distance Russia from liberal Western values and aligned himself with the Russian Orthodox Church.

“Yes, we passed a law banning the propaganda of homosexuality among minors. So what? Let people grow up, become adults and then decide their own destinies.”

The legislation has been used to stop gay pride marches and detain gay rights activists.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN2442EQ

Yes, I can see why Raisin hates Russia.

Old July 4th, 2020 #611
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
So you're basically saying "Yes, I'm a fag-obsessed nutjob, but so is that other guy over there".
I used to talk to people in their most understandable language. If you, Crowe or this wanna be doctor Erik T. White used not to use toilet logic in your posts, I'd speak accordingly. It's certainly not my issue that you understand and appreciate only the language of cocks and dildos.

Quote:
I've already replied to this nonsense. Many times. In several threads. You're like a broken record, Raisin.
You have already ignored my argument and keep doing it again. You ignore his bolshevik views only because he shares your love for salty Putin's feet.

Quote:
Anyway, here's a funny article that was published yesterday on Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN2442EQ

Yes, I can see why Raisin hates Russia.
So you prefer to change the topic once again. Maybe this is why you appreciate Russia so much:

Quote:
In Kazan, the city registry office officially registered transgender marriage for the first time.

https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2019/12/...-transgenderov
15 December 2019

Quote:
State Duma refused to ban marriages between transgenders

https://lenta.ru/news/2016/12/09/transgender/

Old July 5th, 2020 #612
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
You have already ignored my argument and keep doing it again. You ignore his bolshevik views only because he shares your love for salty Putin's feet.
That's not true. As I've told you many times before, I disagree with Alex Him on the jewish/Soviet question, I've said so publicly and I've even debated him. I'll post the following links once again:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=12

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=17

Anybody who bothers to click on them will see that you're lying when you claim that I ignore Alex Him's "bolshevik views".

Quote:
So you prefer to change the topic once again. Maybe this is why you appreciate Russia so much:
Quote:
Did Russia Register Its First Transgender Marriage?

Dec. 16, 2019

(...) Kazan’s civil registry office reportedly said that it registered the marriage because the couple submitted authentic documents identifying them as male and female. A photograph in Askerova’s passport she posted on Instagram identifies her as a female.
(...)
Askarova and Manuilin appear to be the second transgender couple to have tied the knot in Russia this year.

In September, authorities registered a marriage between a transgender man and his cisgender fianceé in a Moscow pre-trial detention center. In 2014, a transgender woman circumvented Russia’s ban on LGBT marriage to wed another woman because her passport still identified her as male.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/...arriage-a68633

Okay, so these disgusting transsexuals have managed to find a loophole in the law that allows them to get married. And I'm sure that that fills you with joy. But the situation is still much, much worse in the Jewnited States than it is in Russia. And yet you prefer the former country over the latter.

Old July 7th, 2020 #613
Stewart Meadows

By the way, folks, did you notice how Raisin slipped up and called me a "homophobe"?

Quote:
you pretend to be a homophobe and anti-communist.
A real nationalist/right-winger (which Raisin pretends to be) wouldn't do that because "homophobe" is a ridiculous buzzword that was created by the subversive jew George Weinberg in an effort to smear normal, heterosexual men:

Quote:
George Weinberg was born on May 17, 1929 to a Jewish family.[1][2]
(...)
Weinberg coined the term "homophobia". (...) He suggested that those who harbor prejudice against homosexuals, and not homosexuals themselves, are suffering from a psychological malady, an irrational state of mind. Weinberg, though heterosexual himself, became a leader in the ultimately successful struggle to have homosexuality removed as a diagnostic category from the DSM, the professional therapeutic handbook. He was instrumental in shifting public perception of homosexuality.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...(psychologist)

Yeah, it's funny how Raisin is always spreading clumsy pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda.

Old July 7th, 2020 #614
Erik T. White

Ratsass, you never showed your vast intellect by solving the integral of 2x . dx from 10 to 13. Show how you arrived at the solution. Surely your vast intellect can solve an elementary calculus problem. Well, can't you?????

Old July 8th, 2020 #615
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
That's not true. As I've told you many times before, I disagree with Alex Him on the jewish/Soviet question
Thus you prove it's just a sort of minor disagreement and taking his pro-bolshevik views in quote, while anyone disrespecting your YW, Kremlin or venezuelan heroes is labeled a "jew" by your keyboard warrior's fingers. It's enough to be "polite" and to pray for Putin to be respected by you even if he is a commie garbage.

Quote:
Okay, so these disgusting transsexuals have managed to find a loophole in the law that allows them to get married. And I'm sure that that fills you with joy

The loophole provided by Russian parliament:
https://lenta.ru/news/2016/12/09/transgender/
Maybe that's why you respect them?

Authorities of St Petersburg had not found any violation of the law in transgender marriage

Quote:
But the situation is still much, much worse in the Jewnited States than it is in Russia. And yet you prefer the former country over the latter.
The situation in shithole where you live is likely better than in Rhodesia and South Africa, so why do you even pretend to be worried?

Quote:
By the way, folks, did you notice how Raisin slipped up and called me a "homophobe"?
Oh, indeed. It was a terrible fault to name you a homophobe, you have nothing in common with it in any pretext.

You brothers from venezuela

Last edited by Rasen; July 8th, 2020 at 05:03 AM.

Old July 8th, 2020 #616
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Ratsass, you never showed your vast intellect by solving the integral of 2x . dx from 10 to 13. Show how you arrived at the solution. Surely your vast intellect can solve an elementary calculus problem. Well, can't you?????
See you oldfag keep playing with the number 69. The problem is a dumb mentioning of integrals, logarithms or out-dated programming languages doesn't improve your image of a degenerate (your wives would confirm it if they were real).

Last edited by Rasen; July 8th, 2020 at 10:40 AM.

Old July 8th, 2020 #617
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Thus you prove it's just a sort of minor disagreement and taking his pro-bolshevik views in quote,
You claimed that I ignored Alex Him's "bolshevik views". I proved that your claim was false. Spin it anyway you want, retard.

Quote:
while anyone disrespecting your YW, Kremlin or venezuelan heroes is labeled a "jew" by your keyboard warrior's fingers.
What are you babbling about? I've never accused other VNN posters of being jews without presenting proof.

Quote:
Oh, indeed. It was a terrible fault to name you a homophobe, you have nothing in common with it in any pretext.
Real patriots/nationalists/right-wingers don't say "I'm a homophobe". They don't use neologisms that were invented by subversive jews in an effort to smear normal people.

Old July 8th, 2020 #618
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
You claimed that I ignored Alex Him's "bolshevik views". I proved that your claim was false. Spin it anyway you want, retard.
Yet I don't see you in any of his threads promoting bolshevist views on history, but it was enough to use a word "dildo" three times to bring you right here and to get you excited.

It's okay for you to tolerate bolshevist views of a person if he shares your geopolitical views of an idiot:

Quote:
What are you babbling about? I've never accused other VNN posters of being jews without presenting proof.
As if you could ever present a proof about another anonymous user online besides the voices in your head.
You prefer to label them "zionist" "pro-jewish agenda" but we all know what it's supposed to mean ("U R JEW CUZ U DISAGREE WITH ME!!!111"). Try to express your butthurt in a less obvious way.

Quote:
Real patriots/nationalists/right-wingers don't say "I'm a homophobe". They don't use neologisms that were invented by subversive jews in an effort to smear normal people.
Real patriots/nationalists/right-wingers do something in reality, they don't spend their lives online presenting reposts of mainstream media as something heroic. Besides that, of course they would never get mad in SJW style when they're named "homophobe". For example, I don't mind being called a "homophobe" or "transophobe" because I don't give a fuck about "phobe" part of the word like it was in "hydrophobe" meaning "rejecting", I simply reject all kind of pervertions and their advocates. While perverts ans SJW warriors like you get offended to get label of a "homophobe".

Old July 9th, 2020 #619
Erik T. White

Quote:
See you oldfag keep playing with the number 69. The problem is a dumb mentioning of integrals, logarithms or out-dated programming languages doesn't improve your image of a degenerate (your wives would confirm it if they were real).
I suppose you had to ask one of your FAGGOT lovers the solution since you didn't go through the steps. Hell, I thought you'd get pissed off since I showed your favorite position when you and pisspot poison get together. Are you getting a hard on thinking about your fag lover? Or are you and pisspot poison getting it on now??? Hmmmmm?????

Old July 9th, 2020 #620
Erik T. White

Since Ratsass didn't show the solution I will.

The integral of 2x .dx is x squared. The interval is from 10 to 13. The square of 13 is 169. The square of 10 is 100. So the interval is 169 - 100 = 69. Ratsass probably couldn't show these steps. I can. Dumbass Ratsass!!

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread