Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2019 #1
bradfromjoeford

Default Ex "movement" wrong-uns

Wrong-un number one - Shaun Grimsley. Arrested at Dover riot. liked to act the hardman, till he faced a bit of "bird". Just have a look at some of the disgusting pics on his FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/shaun.grims...TfKL&tn-str=*F

Quite surprised the tories are allowing ex-NF members to join. Someone must get in touch with boris....

Scumbag number two. Very obviously trying to weedle his way back in, even though he sent searchlight info on BM in the 90s and went over to H n H, supposedly after being arrested. Admitted being a half-Jewish homo too ffs!!

I expect to see them both out and about with Britain's crackpot "far-right" in the new year. such is the state of nationalism in this country:

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.wilshaw.140

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I wonder how much these 2 clowns are being paid?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	74232787_417154445638894_8021509757867130880_o.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	10592  

Old December 31st, 2019 #2
bradfromjoeford

Looks like our Shaun has blocked me on FB after receiving a message off Wilshaw (who closely monitors this forum).

Well here he is now, showing a bit of solidarity with his new "friends", probably after getting involved with a "Prevent" type government organisation and having a load of cash thrown at him by the Jews
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80762391_992827514434374_8196664468432748544_n.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	10598   Click image for larger version

Name:	80889645_2494240144007147_7720247055074983936_n (1).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	10599   Click image for larger version

Name:	81181260_2511913279030401_8448828427946950656_n.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	10600   Click image for larger version

Name:	81998085_788307944977277_5519994704436920320_n.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	10601  

Old December 31st, 2019 #3
bradfromjoeford

And here he is playing the role of NS revolutionary. 1.12, "Showing a bit of solidarity" with another state wrong-un in lilac polo-shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd6...iC42TgcxqjrP7w

Old December 31st, 2019 #4
scouse83

Exactly their all hard cases until they are presented with a bit of bird...utter cowards all of them. And that Shaun wanker gave me a fake facebook account years ago that had all the main reds as friends on it it did come in very useful.

Old December 31st, 2019 #5
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Exactly their all hard cases until they are presented with a bit of bird...utter cowards all of them. And that Shaun wanker gave me a fake facebook account years ago that had all the main reds as friends on it it did come in very useful.
Have a look at the account I linked in a previous post. There are people, still supposed "nationalists" congratulating him on how he has turned his life around! One name you might know is Galpin. I'm sure he was part of that other Clown outfit BFF?

Also, the Weasel cunt I mentioned in the lilac polo-shirt (in the video) dropped out after being banned by 28 as a suspected Police informant popped back up at the back end of 2014 claiming to have stage 3 COPD and the lungs of an 85 year old. Said he had been given just 3 years tom live. But hey ho, he is still going strong and the fat cunt don't look ill to me. But his retard mates stll entertain him. By rights he should've been banged up for internet posts I have screenshots of, but never was. I suppose he was handy for OB, sucking up to Ben Raymond and NA to gather info.

Old December 31st, 2019 #6
bradfromjoeford

"Remember places, traitors faces"....scum won't go unpunished for their crimes against the Aryan race. Especially the coward Rob Gray....Feltham is a small place.

Old December 31st, 2019 #7
bradfromjoeford

Why don't Gray or his bum-chum "Harold of Essex" come on here and discuss the lies they tell to people? We can talk about the Black mag, COPD, Atki and all sorts of other things.....Oh, and the fact Charlie Sargent only served 3 months when taken back to nick after violating his life license, when every other lifer that does the same, right across the board, does a minimum of 3 years......funny that aint it??? Strange how the rent on his flat in Kent got paid too, while he did his nominal 3 months.

Old December 31st, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

They are the Don Blacks of Britain, it would appear.

Nice new avatar, brad--let's party like it's 1933!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 3rd, 2020 #9
cornelius

Read my post on VK. I think that explains it all.

Old January 3rd, 2020 #10
cornelius

Go up

Search

Notifications

Profile settings
John-Kevin
Previous track

Previous track

Next track

Hitler-Jugend – Hitlerjugend Marsch

My profile

News

Friends

Communities

Photos

Music

Videos

Games

VK Pay

Market

Bookmarks

Powered by NGINX

Blog Developers About VK
Actions
More

Update photo
Edit thumbnail
Add effects
Edit

Hide this notification

Enter your school
updates
Friends

Holger

Vladimir

Ian

Nick

Giuseppe

Comtesse

Online friends

Gerald

Dmitry

Olya

John

Trinchen

Eddie

Following

NSM USA Public Action
America's Premier White Civil Rights Organization

Inna Sadyka

Alexander Nevzorov
Saint Petersburg, 61 years old
last seen 6 minutes ago
John-Kevin Wilshaw
set a status message
Birthday:
December 11, 1958
Relationship:
Single
Show full information
friends
followers
photos
show on the map
My photos
photo
Hide

photo
Hide

photo
Hide

photo
Hide

What's new?

Photo
Video
Audio
Article
All posts
My posts
Post archive
Search

John-Kevin Wilshaw
7 minutes ago
Actions
I've never stolen anything in my life. I've always worked, contributed and paid my way yet the state has me down as a 'criminal' for speaking my mind.

Fuck you bastards. One day YOU will be in the dock.

Show likes

Comment

Show shared copies

John-Kevin Wilshaw
39 minutes ago
Actions
Angry...

Show likes

Comment

Show shared copies

John-Kevin Wilshaw
one hour ago
Actions
Some people, not all, will be aware of who I am and what I've done. I'll have to explain a few things.

Three years ago I was charged with Publishing Material Likely To Incite Racial Hatred as a result of social media posts. Facing imprisonment I decided to mitigate the 'damage' by contacting the media to express my remorse and regret at having such opinions and daring to express them. This led to being used by a far left 'anti racist' group and TV appearances where I denounced 'Fascism' and 'racism'.

Some sneering (and ignorant) keyboard warriors commented on my decision, totally ignorant of the fact that I'd been in prison before, on a two year sentence in fact, for 'racially aggravated' criminal damage. On that occasion, when I was young, single and with no ties, I told the system to 'fuck off' and was duly locked up. It was like water off a duck's back; no responsibilities, a minor celebrity and a cell on my own.

This time I had a son and a granddaughter to consider. I had a mortgage (now paid off) and I wasn't able to act without consequences to the two people who I loved and who I didn't want to hurt, hence my behaviour.

So, Mr Fat Bastard sitting at your computer born years after I started being a pain in the arse to the system, any thoughts?

Old January 6th, 2020 #11
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelius View Post

Go up

Search

Notifications

Profile settings
John-Kevin
Previous track

Previous track

Next track

Hitler-Jugend – Hitlerjugend Marsch

My profile

News

Friends

Communities

Photos

Music

Videos

Games

VK Pay

Market

Bookmarks

Powered by NGINX

Blog Developers About VK
Actions
More

Update photo
Edit thumbnail
Add effects
Edit

Hide this notification

Enter your school
updates
Friends

Holger

Vladimir

Ian

Nick

Giuseppe

Comtesse

Online friends

Gerald

Dmitry

Olya

John

Trinchen

Eddie

Following

NSM USA Public Action
America's Premier White Civil Rights Organization

Inna Sadyka

Alexander Nevzorov
Saint Petersburg, 61 years old
last seen 6 minutes ago
John-Kevin Wilshaw
set a status message
Birthday:
December 11, 1958
Relationship:
Single
Show full information
friends
followers
photos
show on the map
My photos
photo
Hide

photo
Hide

photo
Hide

photo
Hide

What's new?

Photo
Video
Audio
Article
All posts
My posts
Post archive
Search

John-Kevin Wilshaw
7 minutes ago
Actions
I've never stolen anything in my life. I've always worked, contributed and paid my way yet the state has me down as a 'criminal' for speaking my mind.

Fuck you bastards. One day YOU will be in the dock.

Show likes

Comment

Show shared copies

John-Kevin Wilshaw
39 minutes ago
Actions
Angry...

Show likes

Comment

Show shared copies

John-Kevin Wilshaw
one hour ago
Actions
Some people, not all, will be aware of who I am and what I've done. I'll have to explain a few things.

Three years ago I was charged with Publishing Material Likely To Incite Racial Hatred as a result of social media posts. Facing imprisonment I decided to mitigate the 'damage' by contacting the media to express my remorse and regret at having such opinions and daring to express them. This led to being used by a far left 'anti racist' group and TV appearances where I denounced 'Fascism' and 'racism'.

Some sneering (and ignorant) keyboard warriors commented on my decision, totally ignorant of the fact that I'd been in prison before, on a two year sentence in fact, for 'racially aggravated' criminal damage. On that occasion, when I was young, single and with no ties, I told the system to 'fuck off' and was duly locked up. It was like water off a duck's back; no responsibilities, a minor celebrity and a cell on my own.

This time I had a son and a granddaughter to consider. I had a mortgage (now paid off) and I wasn't able to act without consequences to the two people who I loved and who I didn't want to hurt, hence my behaviour.

So, Mr Fat Bastard sitting at your computer born years after I started being a pain in the arse to the system, any thoughts?
Yes, just a couple. Tell me, was your Mother a Jewess and are you gay/bisexual? Or was that something the pervert Matthew Collins told you to say?

What about the Hope not Hate claim that you supplied info to Searchlight on BM, in the 1990s?

There can be no excuse for treachery. Do you really think by putting up a reason like this (not an excuse, because it will never be excused) everyone is going to say, "poor Kev, I'd have done the same" and forgive you? If so, you are more retarded, or think we are, than I originally believed. Why is there no offer to give a detailed account of all the questions H n H asked and any info that might be used to damage them?

Old January 10th, 2020 #12
bradfromjoeford

What no reply Kev? Ran out of Scotch have you?

Well the general consensus of opinion on the "far-right" is that now Kev has paid off his mortgage it's safe to say he no longer poses a security risk to the "movement" and he can come back and get active again. Richard Edmonds says there is a place for you in the NF. Did you know they are the longest running white nationalist party in the UK..........?

Old January 11th, 2020 #13
bradfromjoeford

Kev, if the private messages are genuine, I must ask publicly for you to post proof you were arrested for this thing you say you were, as a good few of us think you were turned a good few years ago. We also understand, that some in our ranks are not exactly SS material, but at the same time we are not impressed by weaknesses they might have shown. All we need is a sign of good faith. Let's be honest, if you have used H n H, then what else can they do now? Spill the whole story and we guarantee, nobody will even think about you anymore.

Old January 11th, 2020 #14
cornelius

Right. First things first.

The allegation that I supplied information to Searchlight in relation to British Movement. Not exactly true; I supplied information on their own informant, Robert Giles, who was paid by the then head Jew Maurice Ludmer. No vital information was given.

I'm not gay. I decided to spice the story up to HNH with that bit of info; I've been married and I've got two kids, a daughter in her forties who I fathered when I was fifteen and a son who I fathered when I was thirty six. I've never 'experimented' with sex, quite the opposite; I'm rather puritanical and almost celibate in relation to that sort of thing, not that it has any relevance.

Yes, my mother's name was Benjamin. There's no evidence that she was Jewish but I decided to develop on it to add credence to my story.

Yes, I did it for survival. Not my own survival but for my son who was in tears when he learned that his dad might be imprisoned. Also for my then unborn granddaughter. What most people don't realise is that I've been inside before, did my bird and came out up for it and keen. This time it wasn't about me but about my family.

Eddie, no offence.

Old January 11th, 2020 #15
cornelius

So, there you have it. No, I haven't been 'on their books' for years, neither have I supplied them any information.

I can however provide a unique insight into what it's like to be processed, used and spat out by the political police. At the end of the day, however, I'm ashamed at my own vulnerability but I'm happy that my son and granddaughter are not deprived of a father and grandfather.

No vital information was disclosed. I know that this matter has wrecked my hopes of ever being accepted into the ranks again but there are other ways to promote the Cause.

Old January 11th, 2020 #16
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Right. First things first.

I'm not gay. I decided to spice the story up to HNH with that bit of info; I've been married and I've got two kids, a daughter in her forties who I fathered when I was fifteen and a son who I fathered when I was thirty six. I've never 'experimented' with sex, quite the opposite; I'm rather puritanical and almost celibate in relation to that sort of thing, not that it has any relevance.
Joefrombradford claimed that you reported him to the police for 'homophobia'. He said he was arrested and questioned by the police and had to keep his head low until the charges were dropped by the CPS. Is there any truth to this allegation? Some of us think he just bottled it when you threatened to report him and made the story up to save face when he reappeared on VNNUK six months later.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 11th, 2020 at 10:08 PM.

Old January 12th, 2020 #17
cornelius

No, I didn't report him, not that I didn't consider it.

Old January 12th, 2020 #18
cornelius

So the damage that I did was non existent, nor was I paid by anyone. Unfortunately such is the state of paranoia in the 'movement' that those involved in it desperately try to rationalise cases like mine with statements like "he was a paid informant for years" or "he was turned".

I reiterate, apart from expenses I received no money from HNH and , to reiterate again, if my family were not involved it would have been a case of taking it on the chin, going to prison and serving my sentence. At the moment I'm on an SSO until May, having pleaded guilty to 'Publishing Material Likely To Incite Racial Hatred'. I was on the Prevent programme too but they've done with me and I'm currently under the auspices of the National Probation Service.

As regards my contact with Matt Collins, I haven't communicated with him for over a year. Yes, I've known him since he was a teenager and since he worked for Ian Anderson at the NF 'office' in Newham. It was a shock to meet him again after all these years, no longer the elfin faced youth but a rather porcine individual who seems to have given up on his appearance and health.

I did interviews with a number of media outlets under the supervision of HNH and they seemed keen not to allow me to take part in any work that was outside their control. In any case I've made no money from this; my mortgage was paid off using money from my late mother's estate.

So, there you have it.

Old January 12th, 2020 #19
cornelius

You can't easily exit something that has been part of your life since you were fourteen and that's...errr… forty seven years in my case.

Leaving the 'Movement' (such as it is) is akin to having a limb removed for me. Despite the fact that I'm now a grandfather, despite the fact that I'm gradually 'readjusting' to a non political existence I still feel the 'itch'.

I'm getting old (61) and getting a tad more cynical. What I have posted is basically the truth and if you don't believe me then that's your problem.

Old January 12th, 2020 #20
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
So, there you have it. No, I haven't been 'on their books' for years, neither have I supplied them any information.

I can however provide a unique insight into what it's like to be processed, used and spat out by the political police. At the end of the day, however, I'm ashamed at my own vulnerability but I'm happy that my son and granddaughter are not deprived of a father and grandfather.

No vital information was disclosed. I know that this matter has wrecked my hopes of ever being accepted into the ranks again but there are other ways to promote the Cause.
I notice in one H n H video they put out, that you were sitting outside a pub in Hampstead with the effete and corpulent Collins. Is it true the H n H offices are located in Hampstead? Can you supply an address?

Thread