VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jews Run the Slave Trade

http://blacksandjews.com/

Old September 1st, 2008 #3
cillian

Farrakhan's words on the involvement of jews in the slave trade.

“Listen, Jewish people don’t have no hands that are free of the blood of us. They owned slave ships, they bought and sold us. They raped and robbed us. If you can’t face that, why you gonna condemn me for showing you your past, how then can you atone and repent if somebody don’t open the book with courage, you don’t have that, but I’ll be damned, I got it.”
Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/27/05

“If we dig, we run into the Jewish pot of the trans-Atlantic slave trade."
National Black Agenda Convention, Boston, 3/18/04

“So when the Jews were punished and beaten and murdered, they left Spain. Where did you go? Went into the Carribean. Went into South America and you became plantation owners. That is why many Jewish people don’t want us to talk about reparations. I’m not a hater, just get that out of your mind. My passion is for truth and justice. But no Jewish person who will be brave enough to read your history will come away saying your hands are cleaned. Here’s a book, where’s my book? Here it is – it’s called The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews… One of our brothers, brother Allen, did research in Jewish libraries, he never quoted a rabbi or Jewish scholar who was a hater of the Jewish people. He put out this book.” Saviours' Day Speech, Chicago, 2/29/04

"Until Jews apologize for their hand in that ugly slave trade; and until the Jewish rabbis and the Talmudic scholars that made up the Hamitic myth -- that we were the children of Ham, doomed and cursed to be hewers of wood and drawers of water -- apologize, then I have nothing to apologize for." Interview in Swing magazine, 9/24/96

"How did I get to be an anti-Semite...What have I done? I told the truth about Jewish involvement in the slave trade. Your own writers say the same thing. Well, if they're not anti-Semitic for writing it, how the hell am I anti-Semitic for reading what they wrote and then saying it?...I didn't write your history, you wrote it. And then the sad thing, when you confront them with what their scholars have said, they say, 'Well is this part of the old conspiracy talk?'" Mosque Maryam, Chicago, 3/19/95

Old September 1st, 2008 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Default And Jewish slave trading continues merrily on, to this very day.

Israeli Sex Slavery Epidemic, from a Jewish source:

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_i...x_Slavery.html

280 brothels in Tel Aviv alone. 800,000+ girls (some as young as 12) are trafficked annually. Apparently the (Israeli) Jews have a bottomless appetite for the sex slavery of Eastern European Aryan beauties. Big, big business: estimated 12 Billion dollars a year (UN Estimate) and thoroughly dominated by Jews. They sell these Aryan beauties all over the Middle East and beyond.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1004

Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_slavery

Mentions Israel as a worldwide center of this foul world pestilence.

"Many women in the Gulag were involved in forced prostitution in order to survive."

And we all know who was responsible for the hellish Gulag system which destroyed so much Russian life, what the noble and righteous Nazis called "Der Ewige Juden".

Google search sex + slave + trade or something similar should you think I'm showing antisemitic bias. This is real, this is global, this is now, and this is dominated by the global crime syndicate named Jews which operates under the cover of something termed "religious tolerance".

Old May 18th, 2009 #5
White Winger

Then it's THE JEWS that you should be getting your precious,pathologically childish revenge against,calling the Devil, and destroying the civilization of, NOT WHITEY. Long overdue for Blacks to Let White People Go.

Old May 18th, 2009 #6
Curious
Banned

http://www.blinn.nl/about.asp?comp=2...What%20we%20do
Quote:
Bonded Labour in the Netherlands (BLinN) works to improve the position of victims of human trafficking. Victims of trafficking are forced to work under bad conditions, receiving little or no payment; and they have no possibility to leave the exploitative situation. BLinN aims to support the target group in rebuilding their future, whether it be in the country of origin, or in the Netherlands.

Humanitas and Oxfam Novib
The programme was set up in 1999 as a joint initiative of, Humanitas and Oxfam Novib. These organisations work towards realising a just society in which people take responsibility. Equality, freedom of choice and tolerance are key issues. Humanitas and Oxfam Novib fundamentally believe that there is a place for everyone in this society, and all of their work aims to achieve this.

Fundamental ideas
BLinN works with a set of basic principles that contribute towards realising our goal:

Empowerment
BLinN’s support is directed towards rebuilding victim’s independence. The emphasis is on breaking through barriers of isolation, restoring a sense of self-worth and working towards a better future.

Focus on the future
Clients have a difficult personal history. There is a strong need to let go of the past and to focus on the future, where people have the power to make personal choices that can change their lives.

Flexibility
BLinN is open to new developments and aims to accommodate and adapt to the unique needs of each individual we work with. In no way, BLinN wishes to be a bureaucratic organisation.

Setting limits
The concept of setting limits is crucial for us at BLinN. First and foremost it is the professionals who must convey the limits of their jobs to their clients (in other words, what is it that BLinN can and cannot do for them?) The same applies for our volunteers. In addition, in order to ensure we are effective as an organisation, we must remain focused on our main goal to support victims of human trafficking.

Old May 20th, 2009 #7
Curious
Banned

comments in a liberal Dutch newspaper

Quote:
Rond 1640 vestigden zich in Suriname de eerste Joden. Zij waren voor vervolging door de Inquisitie uit Spanje gevlucht en begonnen met de aanleg van plantages waarop zij ook negerslaven hielden. Slavernij in Suriname werd als uitzonderlijk wreed ervaren. Slaven werden beschouwd als het eigendom van de meester en waren een middel om hem te helpen zo snel mogelijk rijk te worden. Slaven die verzet boden tegen de slechte behandeling, riskeerden lijfstraffen.Naar de taak die men verrichtte konden de slaven onderverdeeld worden in ambachtsslaven, huisslaven, veldslaven. Er is dus niets veranderd he robert met je bounty, hitter en sh ketting.Shalom

Milton, Amsterdam Bijlmer op 14-05-2009, 08:48

Old May 20th, 2009 #8
Henson

Can you translate?

Old May 21st, 2009 #9
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henson View Post
Can you translate?
Rond 1640 vestigden zich in Suriname de eerste Joden.
Around 1640 the first jews settled in Surinam.

Zij waren voor vervolging door de Inquisitie uit Spanje gevlucht en begonnen met de aanleg van plantages waarop zij ook negerslaven hielden.
They fled the Spanish Inquisition, and started plantations where they kept black slaves.

Slavernij in Suriname werd als uitzonderlijk wreed ervaren.
Slavery in Surinam was felt as exceedingly cruel

Slaven werden beschouwd als het eigendom van de meester en waren een middel om hem te helpen zo snel mogelijk rijk te worden.
Slaves were considered property and were a means to help him to get rich as quickly as possible

Slaven die verzet boden tegen de slechte behandeling, riskeerden lijfstraffen.
Slaves that resisted, risked corporeal punishment

Naar de taak die men verrichtte konden de slaven onderverdeeld worden in ambachtsslaven, huisslaven, veldslaven.
According to the task they performed, the slaves were classed as vocational slaves, house slaves, field slaves.

Er is dus niets veranderd he robert met je bounty, hitter en sh ketting.Shalom
Nothing changed, huh robert, calling blacks bounty, hitter and sherida chain

Milton, Amsterdam Bijlmer op 14-05-2009, 08:48

Thread