Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2022 #801
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
(Update: Charges Dismissed) OKC Police Sergeant Fired After Being Accused Of Engaging In Prostitution, Assault

Wednesday, June 8th 2022, 11:46 am
By: Jennifer Pierce

OKLAHOMA CITY - Editor's Note: Both charges against Alonzo Fields were dismissed as of April 4, 2022.

An Oklahoma City police sergeant was fired after allegations of him engaging in prostitution and assaulting staff at a local massage parlor.

Police officials said Alonzo Fields, 30, was employed with the department for seven years.

Chief of Police Wade Gourley found 12 allegations against Fields, and he has been criminally charged by the Oklahoma County district attorney’s office.
(...)
Fields was charged in February with one count of engaging in prostitution and one count of assault and battery. Both were misdemeanor crimes.

On Tuesday, the police department released the termination letter Fields received from Gourley. It outlined the 12 allegations that stemmed from the crimes Fields was accused of while off-duty.

Besides allegedly requesting an illegal massage, the letter claimed Fields did not provide his name or badge number when the employees asked him. It also stated Fields abused his power by claiming he was investigating the business and used police dispatch and records for his personal use.
https://www.news9.com/story/612e816b...tution-assault

Alonzo Fields:

Old June 27th, 2022 #802
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Former Minneapolis Police Officer Mohamed Noor Released From Prison

June 27, 2022 Site Staff

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) – Former Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor was released from prison on Monday morning after serving just over three years for the death of 911 caller Justine Damond Ruszczyk.

Noor shot and killed Justine Ruszczyk Damond in July 2017 after she had called police to report a possible sexual assault behind her home. When Damond approached the squad in the alleyway near her home, Noor shot across his partner, killing the 40-year-old Australian woman. During his trial, Noor said he had feared an ambush.

He was initially convicted of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in Damond’s death and sentenced to over 12 years in prison.

https://www.fox21online.com/2022/06/...d-from-prison/

Old July 6th, 2022 #803
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NYPD exodus: Police on pace to quit, retire in record numbers

By Dean Balsamini
June 11, 2022

More than 1,500 NYPD officers have either resigned or retired so far this year – on pace to be the biggest exodus of officers since the statistics have been available, The Post has learned.

Some 524 cops have resigned and 1,072 have retired as of May 31, NYPD pension stats obtained by The Post show.

The 1,596 total is a 38% spike from the same period in 2021, when 1,159 cops called it a career, and a staggering 46% climb from 2020, when 1,092 left the force by the same date.

Anti-cop hostility, bail reform, and rising crime have fed into frustration among the NYPD rank and file, according to one NYPD officer who recently fled for greener pastures at a Long Island police department after 6 1/2 years with the New York’s Finest.
https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/nypd-c...ecord-numbers/

Quote:
NYPD veteran of 20 years gives department the finger as he retires

By Tina Moore and Dana Kennedy
July 2, 2022

A 20-year decorated veteran of the NYPD celebrated Independence Day a little early by retiring — and giving the department the finger.

Thomas J. Gambardella, 41, of Staten Island, posted a photo on Facebook of himself flipping the bird at a memorial to fallen officers inside NYPD headquarters, while wearing a T-shirt reading “Let’s Go Brandon,” following his official retirement from the force two weeks ago.

“I’m officially retired today!” he wrote in a post at the time. “From this sorry excuse of a s–t job. Thank God, I’m free at last!… I loved everyone I worked with and ‘some’ of the people I’ve worked for. But this job is no one’s friend. Time to live free. I’ll see you all out there!”

Gambardella, who was most recently a detective sergeant, told The Post on Saturday that he loved his job when he started out — but the gig turned “s–t” due to the city’s increasingly soft-on-crime policies.
(...)

Thomas Gambardella had an interesting way to say goodbye to the NYPD.
Facebook

Thomas Gambardella said he loved his job when he started out, but the gig turned “s–t” due to the city’s increasingly soft-on-crime policies.
Thomas Gambardella/Facebook

(...)
“I was a true believer,” Gambardella, who comes from a police family, said of his early years on the beat. “I wasn’t a bag of s–t. I worked some intricate details. I gave a lot of my blood, sweat and tears. But no more.”

A combination of increasingly liberal policies and what he said was the NYPD’s stranglehold over every aspect of his life led him to sour on the job.

“It’s the worst f–king job in the world,” Gambardella said. “They own you. They’re not your friends. All that talk about the ‘big blue family.’ They don’t care. If I die tomorrow they wouldn’t give a sh-t. If I needed something it ain’t gonna happen. I’m better off just saying a prayer.”

(...)

“All that talk about the ‘big blue family.’ They don’t care,” Thomas Gambardella said.
Provided by Thomas Gambardella

(...)
https://nypost.com/2022/07/02/20-yea...019a80f53d6b25

Old July 8th, 2022 #804
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Florida cop Oscar Mayorga busted for DUI, driving cruiser with beer

By Selim Algar
July 7, 2022

To protect and swerve.

A Florida police officer was hit with drunk driving raps this week after driving his police cruiser in full uniform with an open beer in the center console, authorities said.

Oscar Mayorga, 25, of the Apopka Police Department was pulled over after driving erratically in his official vehicle by a member of the Eustis Police Department, Local 10 reported.

A local resident called 911 after spotting the police car running stop signs and careening across the road.

Slurring his speech, Mayorga, a five-year veteran, told his colleagues that he was on his way to work and was not feeling well, cops said.
(...)

Mayorga told officers he was on his way to work when they pulled him over and realized he was intoxicated.
Local 10

Police bodycam footage shows an open beer can inside Mayorga’s vehicle.
Local 10

(...)

The officer’s blood-alcohol level was found to be nearly five times the legal limit.
Local 10
https://nypost.com/2022/07/07/florid...ing-with-beer/

Old July 10th, 2022 #805
Ray Allan

Thumbs up It's a two-fer! Detoilet nigger blue nigger shot dead along with ghetto nigger

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 13th, 2022 #806
Jeffrey Smither

Some might have seen this already. yea the kid is a spic, but the whole context of it.

How long before we're arrested on here for posts?

Btw this sheriff is a HUGE media whore appearing on Faux Jews in the past, and he has anti gun tendencies as well just like most blue niggers. He's almost as bad of a media whole as Grady Judd.

Why are Floriduh sheriffs such media whores? Up in Missouri they do not act like this. The badge fags up there are terrible, but the white badge fags in Missouri are nowhere near as fucked up as here in Floriduh. A few actually work for whites in places like MO.

https://www.winknews.com/2022/07/11/...mass-shooting/

Stl county sheriffs dept back in 1940. No fancy shit great. They were able to "enforce" the laws just fine and kept niggers in line.

Old July 15th, 2022 #807
James Radov

making fun of kwaps..

"after 48 hrs they give up on that murder!!
even "dookie shoes" done get away

Old July 17th, 2022 #808
Gladiatrix

Default Pennsylvania ex-cop Brent Getz sentenced up to 32 years for child rape

"A former Pennsylvania police chief convicted of raping a child will spend at least the next 16 years behind bars.

Brent Getz, 30, was sentenced to 16 to 32 years in prison Friday after his March conviction on rape and sexual abuse charges.

Getz, was arrested in 2019 and fired as police chief in Weissport, a town of about 400 northwest of Philadelphia. Gregory Wagner, a codefendant, pleaded guilty to child rape in November 2020 and testified against Getz.

The men were adolescents when they were accused of beginning to abuse the victim who was then 4. The victim said she was abused hundreds of times during a seven-year period.

Getz repeatedly denied during his trial that he had ever sexually assaulted the victim."

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/ex-cop...ening%20Update

Old July 17th, 2022 #809
Gladiatrix

Default Report: 376 officers rushed to Uvalde school but waited to confront lone gunman

376 blue niggers sat there like dunces whilst those kids were being slaughtered.

"Uvalde, Texas – Nearly 400 law enforcement officials rushed to a mass shooting that left 21 people dead at an Uvalde elementary school but “systemic failures” created a chaotic scene that lasted more than an hour before the gunman was finally confronted and killed, according to a report from investigators released Sunday.

The nearly 80-page report, obtained by multiple media outlets, was the first to criticize both state and federal law enforcement, and not just local authorities in the Texas town for the bewildering inaction by heavily armed officers as a gunman fired inside a fourth-grade classroom."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...port/50499073/

Old July 18th, 2022 #810
Gladiatrix

Default DC Police Officer Arrested, Charged With Child Sex Abuse

"A D.C. police officer was arrested Thursday and charged with child sex abuse.

Charles Johnson II, a sworn member of the Metropolitan Police Department since 2019 assigned to the city’s first police district, allegedly sexually abused a young girl on “multiple occasions” in the District.

The girl was younger than 16 years old, according to the police report, and the alleged sexual abuse took place in Southeast D.C. between January of 2020 and September of 2021.

Johnson’s police powers have been revoked and he has been placed on administrative leave, according to the department."

https://dcist.com/story/22/07/15/dc-...+Daily+7/15/22

Old July 21st, 2022 #811
James Radov

I dont see much of the High Beam Flicker in the kwa.

We do it ALL over Europe, but kwans do not seem to do it at all???
Is the fear of blue nigger so ingrained in the lemmings they dare not do anything?

Does white amerikwa still hold on to that huge lie about kwaps being there to "protect and serve".. how in the fuck can anyone not hate any and all cops?

Do kwans Not know about that?

Even when I pass known "speed traps" and you see a blue niggger parked waitng to rob people.. no one does anything!!!
Maybe its that whole self centered. me-god, better you than me attitude that helped kill white america?

I did it a few times but not sure if the other driver even knew what it meant?
But there must be places where people do this?

niggers kind of know this already, tehy don't talk to kwaps, don't help kwaps.. stupid white lemmings still obey or respect blue gangsters who are entirely against them
[badgefags kill more white men than any other group, no fucking protest anywhere, ever!!]

In China they dont even have traffic cops really, its all cameras and if you pass on red yu get a ticket in mail a few days later.
And btw, driving in China is CHAOTIC. its LA traffic much larger and always speeding.. unlike on the 405 or 10 where there's a stand still, in China its a constant flow, so no wonder they do not have cops sitting on their fat asses waiting to steal money from if you go 5mph over a randomly posted arbitrary number sign.

fyi, high beam flick is when you pass a blue nigger car and you see a car approaching from the opposite direction twards said blue nigger you flick high beams twice as a warning "hey driver there's a blue nigger" waiting, watch the random speed limit,.

Old July 22nd, 2022 #812
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NC town’s entire police force quits in protest over progressive town manager

By Lee Brown
July 22, 2022

An entire North Carolina police force has quit in protest at the town’s newly hired “progressively responsible” town manager — who the police chief said created a “hostile work environment.”

Kenly Police Chief Josh Gibson made the shocking announcement in a Facebook post on Thursday, saying the assistant town manager and a key clerk had joined him and his five officers in quitting in protest.

“I have put in my 2 weeks notice along with the whole police dept.,” he wrote of the force he has served with for 21 years.

New Kenly town manager Justine Jones.
Town of Kenly

“The new manager has created an environment I do not feel we can perform our duties and services to the community,” he wrote of Justine Jones, who took up the position early last month.

He made it official with a formal letter of resignation to Jones herself, according to a copy obtained by WRAL.

Noting that he was “the longest running chief” in the area, he said he felt his force had recently “made substantial progress” in dealing with unspecified “ups and downs.”

Kenly Police Chief Josh Gibson posted about how he “put in my 2 weeks notice along with the whole police dept.” over the “hostile work environment.”
Facebook/Josh Gibson
https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/nc-tow...ts-in-protest/

Old July 25th, 2022 #813
Jeffrey Smither

Remember this stupid blue nigger around here? He's used his k9 on whites riding their bike and has beaten others in the past.

He shot an old lady because he loaded live ammo in a revolver and shot her during an exercise.

Well, he got no jail time and claims he can't work due to PTSD and now wants his early probation ended!

I'm sure the sheriffs office will now hire him or another nearby blue nigger dept.

Sick.

The judge hearing his case is a kike! The Jewdicial system!

https://www.winknews.com/2022/07/14/...mary-knowlton/

Old August 9th, 2022 #814
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alabama town disbands police department over racist text

Vincent's one remaining police officer turned in a resignation.(WBRC)

By The Associated Press
Published: Aug. 7, 2022 at 7:50 PM GMT+2

VINCENT, Ala. (AP) — A racist text message sent by a police officer has prompted officials in a small Alabama town to disband their police department and fire the police chief and assistant chief.

Vincent Mayor James Latimore on Thursday confirmed that Police Chief James Srygley and Assistant Chief John L. Goss had been dismissed, al.com reported.

The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office on Friday condemned the two officers’ actions and said it stands with the city “in providing emergency law enforcement related service to the citizens (of Vincent) at this time.”

In the message, which recently surfaced on social media, someone identified as “752″ texts: “What do y’all call a pregnant slave?” An unidentified recipient responds twice: “?” and “??”

“752″ answers: “BOGO Buy one, get one free”
https://www.wsfa.com/2022/08/07/alab...r-racist-text/

Old August 16th, 2022 #815
Jeffrey Smither

https://nbc-2.com/news/2022/08/16/ch...-strip-search/

Quote:
While inside the cell, Frey locked the door and made him perform a strip search while in the presence of another inmate. The inmate also alleged that Frey took his pants off during the incident.
Quote:
Frey made headlines in 2020, when he discharged a gun at a Port Charlotte business. The bullet would strike the floor and broke into pieces.

Old September 2nd, 2022 #816
Jeffrey Smither

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborou...at-police-say/

Another badge fag killing small animals.

If a badge fag killed my dog I'd be dead too, swiss cheese after I unload on them.

Old September 7th, 2022 #817
Jeffrey Smither

Default Sheriff is supa man now!

Local sheriff in the next county down from me once again is in his full tactical gear showing off. This is a large county btw of like 600k. That would be like having Merrick Garland going to a federal courthouse and filing a low level drug charge.

Carmine Marceno - Florida’s Law and Order Sheriff
@SheriffLeeFL
Sheriff Carmine Marceno shuts down drug houses. What’s your superpower?

Old September 7th, 2022 #818
Ray Allan

You posted on Marceno before. Struts around like some kind of warlord in his armor, armed with an M-16 and all. What a clown. Very heroic-looking arresting a guy wearing a bath towel who looks like he was just pulled out of the shower.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 8th, 2022 #819
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
You posted on Marceno before. Struts around like some kind of warlord in his armor, armed with an M-16 and all. What a clown. Very heroic-looking arresting a guy wearing a bath towel who looks like he was just pulled out of the shower.
Anti gun too. A few months back a kid was arrested. Only crime was sending a pic of an AR15 to a friend of his. School somehow saw it and Sheriff Marceno had him arrested and did a perp walk and bragged about it. His parents are now suing the blue nigger department and Marceno himself for slander.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...ccountability/

Quote:
Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno may wish he never met Deanna Williams. She clearly would prefer the same.

Two months into a short-lived relationship, Williams said she got pregnant by Marceno. Then he demanded she get an abortion.

She didn’t, and the dispute quickly turned her life upside down.

“He blamed me for getting pregnant and said it was all my fault,” Williams said.
Endorsed by Kosher Hannity!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...armine-marceno

Old September 13th, 2022 #820
Jeffrey Smither

Default Kosher DeSantis hands out more bonus checks to badge fags

I'm tired of this blue nigger and green nigger ass kissing that Kosher Desantis is doing.

I get no bonus from the state. Just higher property taxes!

Your federal tax dollars from covid relief is funding these Floriduh blue nigger checks. Blue niggers here in FL already get bloated pensions and can double dip after 20 years.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-jacksonville/

Thread