Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2022 #21
James Radov

the band i HATE the most is obviously "rage against the machine" fucking commei shitbags that shoudl be tortured to death

a recent pic of the No Talent shitbags, look at the terrible guitar players shirt.. the nigger 'Loves CRT"..
and this is promoted by the jews and the low IQ goyim who actually go listen to it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2347...60098788679116

and chris cornell is a piece of shit for being in that other band with them..
at least he killed himself

Old January 30th, 2023 #22
Stewart Meadows

Jews use their enormous influence in the music industry to promote multiculturalism and spread race-mixing propaganda (male negro + white female) to white people all over the West. Here's an example from Norway:

Quote:
Norwegian singer gets death threats over black love interest in music video

By Nesta McGregor
9 Aug 2017

A Norwegian pop star says she's received death threats after using a black actor to play her love interest in a music video.

Sophie Elise told Radio 1 Newsbeat: "There's been so much hate, it's the most brutal thing I've seen in my life."
(...)
Sophie Elise was recently signed by the Universal Music Group. That makes her label mates with Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West.

The video for her latest single, All Your Friends has more than 250,000 views.

Although they've now been removed the comments included death threats as well as racist and sexist abuse.
https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-40870297

Quote:
All your friends

Sophie Elise

(...)
(Chorus)
Fuck all your friends
No, really, I'm gonna fuck all your friends
Fuck all your friends yeah uh
Fuck all your friends
No baby I'm gonna fuck all your friends
Fuck all your friends yeah ah ah

Fuck all your friends
No really I'm gonna fuck all your friends
Fuck all your friends yeah
(...)
https://genius.com/Sophie-elise-all-...ends-annotated

This garbage was excreted by Universal Music Group, which is controlled by jews:

Quote:
Sir Lucian Charles Grainge CBE (born 29 February 1960) is the chairman and chief executive officer of Universal Music Group.[1][2][3] Grainge has worked in the music business for his entire career.[4] Billboard magazine named Grainge as the most powerful person in the music business on four occasions in the 2010s, and the first-ever Executive of the Decade.[5][6]
(...)
Grainge grew up in North London. He was raised Jewish.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucian_Grainge

"Sir" Lucian Grainge. "Trust me, goyim."

Grainge with his talentless, pro-LGBT, pro-negro piece of shit whore Trailer Swift:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 1st, 2023 at 02:10 AM.

Old February 1st, 2023 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Jews use their enormous influence in the music industry to promote multiculturalism and spread race-mixing propaganda (male negro + white female) to white people all over the West. Here's an example from Norway:

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-40870297
Quote:
‘It’s hell from another world’ – Sophie Elise speaks out after music video attacked by racist trolls

Andrew Trendell
7th August 2017

Blogger and singer Sophie Elise has spoken out after her new music video for ‘All Your Friends’ was targeted by racist and misogynistic abuse.

The Norwegian reality star turned singer has received support from around the world this week, after the comments section on the Youtube page of her new single ‘All Your Friends‘ became awash with right-wing and sexist hate speech from users attacking her for the lyrics “I’m going to fuck all your friends”, as well as many taking issue with the black actor who stars in the video.

Among the more extreme comments calling her ‘degenerate’ and accusing her of ‘bestiality’ are also messages of support, calling upon Youtubers to report offensive comments and ‘not let racism win’.
https://www.nme.com/news/music/hell-...trolls-2121950

A talentless skank sings "I'm gonna fuck all your friends" while making out with a negro, and when normal people are disgusted with her behavior, the media start kvetching about how sexist and intolerant her critics are. Yeah, we're living in Bizarro World.

If you go to the comment section for Sophie Elise's degenerate, jew-produced race-mixing propaganda video today you will find a slew of ridiculous comments (written by paid shills or brainwashed leftist idiots) that are supportive of this sad, talentless singer and that praise both the terrible song and the poorly-shot garbage video.

Here are some of the real comments, the honest ones, the ones that were buried because they were written by intelligent and in many cases jew-wise people who are sick and tired of Shlomo's constant anti-white BS:

Quote:
M A
How depressing that this is what music has been reduced to.
Quote:
Chetz
so tolerant oy gevalt
Quote:
CachyOndo86
Thanks Mr. Soros
Quote:
Hamza Najji
as a non European i just want to say that the comments are more entertaining than the video
lmao
Quote:
Angel
Thanks Mr. Soros
Quote:
Samuel Heidegger
This just blew my degeneracy scale. It's amazing how low we can go as a society.
Quote:
blind nigga samurai
THANK YOU RABBI
Quote:
xarkz
May God have mercy on this degenerate country.
Quote:
Ernesto Humperdinck
Jews are working triple overtime to pump out as much propaganda before the eventual backlash
Quote:
Parallaxis
truly the fall of western civilization
Quote:
2I's
Coalburners must feel the pain.
Quote:
Redpillcourses
Norway following sweeden steps? This is absolutely disgusting
Quote:
Joseph Bloggs
In Korean videos the Koreans mix with Koreans.

Side note, Korea is a nice country.

Old February 1st, 2023 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Grainge with his talentless, pro-LGBT, pro-negro piece of shit whore Trailer Swift:

The jewish music industry bigwigs who own the greedy, talentless whore Trailer Swift love to use her in their harmful race-mixing propaganda aimed at white women and girls, which is why we can see her in distasteful music videos in which she makes out with negroes:

The above screenshots are from the music video for Swift's garbage song Lover, which was produced by the jew Jack Antonoff a.k.a. Jackoff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lover_(Taylor_Swift_song)

Quote:
Jack Michael Antonoff (born March 31, 1984) is an American singer, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, and record producer. (...) Aside from his work with Bleachers and Fun, Antonoff has worked as a songwriter and record producer with various artists, including Taylor Swift, the 1975, Lorde, St. Vincent, Florence and the Machine, Lana Del Rey, Fifth Harmony, Kevin Abstract, Carly Rae Jepsen, the Chicks, Tegan and Sara and Clairo. Antonoff has often been credited with having a significant impact on the sound of contemporary popular music.[1][2]
(...)
Antonoff is Jewish.[8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Antonoff

Jack Antonoff. "Trust me, goyim."

Old February 3rd, 2023 #25
Stewart Meadows

It really is remarkable how the jews can reach every nook and cranny of the West with their anti-white propaganda. For example, picture this: you're a Finnish person in Finland watching a Finnish music video in which a Finnish woman is singing in Finnish. Then, all of a sudden, you see a blonde white woman and a negro in bed together, and you're, like, "WTF? Did I just see that?" Yes, unfortunately you did. First at the 1:57 mark, and then at the 3:06 mark. Here's the video:

The above garbage was excreted by Warner Music Finland, which is part of the international Warner Music Group, which is ultimately controlled by the extremely rich and influential jew Leonard Blavatnik who was spotlighted on the previous page of this thread.

This is what jews do, folks. They use their influence in the music and entertainment industry to advance their tribe's nefarious agenda, and one of the most important aspects of this agenda is promoting multiculturalism and race-mixing to white people all over the West.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 3rd, 2023 at 06:00 AM.

Old February 6th, 2023 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Oren Yoel is an American record producer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. (...) On August 30, 2015, Miley Cyrus announced and released her fifth studio album Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz.[5] Oren produced four songs from the album, "Space Bootz", "BB Talk", "I Get So Scared", and "1 Sun".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oren_Yoel

Here's a picture of Oren Yoel and his hooked nose:

Old February 6th, 2023 #27
Ole Massa

I can't stand it when the singers exaggerate their facial features while they're singing. Don't open your mouth so wide! Ugh.

What's bad is certain songs only became hits because the video was so weird. I'm talking about I Ran by a Flock of Seagulls.

Old February 14th, 2023 #28
Stewart Meadows

More degeneracy - especially transfaggotry - from the jewish music industry:

Quote:
Grammy for Kim Petras: How the trans artist made history

Stefan Dege | Louisa Schaefer
February 6, 2023

The first transgender singer to go number one in the US, German-born Kim Petras endured long rites of passage in her homeland before finding her voice abroad.

When Kim Petras teamed up with English singer Sam Smith on "Unholy," a song about male infidelity and betrayal of the ideal of marriage, she may not have expected to make history.

But now, the German pop singer Petras is the first transgender woman to win a coveted Grammy in the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance category.

At the Grammy Awards on Sunday, Petras thanked "transgender legends before me who kicked these doors open for me so that I could be here tonight." She nodded to pop star Madonna for her fight for LGBTQ rights: "I don't think I could be here without Madonna."

She also expressed gratitude to her mother. "My mother — I grew up next to a highway in nowhere, Germany, and my mother believed me that I was a girl, and I wouldn't be here without her and her support," Petras said.
https://www.dw.com/en/grammy-for-kim...ory/a-63675535

Quote:
Sam Smith, Kim Petras’ ‘Unholy’ Grammy performance sparks FCC complaints

By Nika Shakhnazarova
February 11, 2023

Sam Smith and Kim Petras’ controversial Grammys performance was slapped with a myriad of FCC complaints, according to a report.

The duo sent temperatures rising while performing their chart-topping song “Unholy” during the 65th Grammy Awards. The risqué rendition saw both singers and their backup dancers clad in blood-red devil-esque costumes.

After Smith and Petras raised eyebrows with their creative choices, TMZ reported outraged viewers filed complaints against CBS and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

The outlet obtained 18 complaints filed with the FCC, with most of them slamming the performance for its “glorification” of Satan.

During the performance, Smith, 30, was clad in red leather and donned a hat with horns protruding from it — evoking comparisons to the devil.

Kim Petras performs “Unholy” from inside a cage at the 65th Grammy Awards on Feb. 5, 2023.
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

(...)

Sam Smith performs at the 65th Grammy Awards on Feb. 5, 2023.
Getty Images for The Recording Academy

(...)

Sam Smith and Kim Petras accepting their best pop duo/group performance award at the 65th Grammy Awards.
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
https://nypost.com/2023/02/11/sam-sm...cc-complaints/

Meet Monte and Avery Lipman, the two jews behind the transsexual singer Kim Petras:

Quote:
Kim Petras Calls Republic Records ‘Best Label Ever’ While Presenting Label of the Year Award to Monte & Avery Lipman

"Thank you so much for supporting artists and believing in artists and pushing artists to make the best art they can possibly make," the singer said during Billboard's Power 100 Event.

By Heran Mamo
02/2/2023

Kim Petras presented Republic Records’ founders Monte and Avery Lipman with the label of the year award at Billboard‘s Power 100 party Wednesday night (Feb. 1) at Los Angeles’ Goya Studios.

“I strongly, strongly, deeply agree with this assessment. Republic Records — best label ever,” said the “Unholy” hitmaker in front of the executives who made Billboard‘s 2023 Power 100 List. “It’s changed my life, period. I thought I was gonna perform on tables in gay clubs for life, but these guys saw something in me and I’m grateful they did. My life has changed so much. Thank you so much for supporting artists and believing in artists and pushing artists to make the best art they can possibly make. I didn’t think a label like you guys would exist.”
https://www.billboard.com/music/musi...an-1235211091/

Quote:
17 Top Music Execs On Giving Back, The Charities They Support and Their Love For UJA

From Justin Timberlake working his Borscht Belt comedy chops to performances by artists like Rihanna and The Weeknd, the annual UJA-Federation Music Visionary of the Year Awards luncheon has become…

By Ray Rogers
10/15/2015

(...) With proceeds going to the largest local philanthropic organization in the world (United Jewish Appeal-Federation of Jewish Philanthropies of New York, founded in 1917), top executives are happy to fork it over during the high-profile gathering.
(...)
11. Avery Lipman, 49, President/COO, Republic Records (2015)

“I’m involved with Hope for Heroism, which is an organization that supports Israeli soldiers wounded in combat. Most of their injuries have healed but the debilitating effects of PTSD linger for years.”

12. Monte Lipman, 51, Chairman/CEO, Republic Records (2015)

“Our business allows us to make a significant impact on pop culture with the opportunity to change social consciousness. Whether we like it or not, we have a responsibility to the community.”
https://www.billboard.com/music/feat...-more-6730150/

Old May 10th, 2023 #29
Stewart Meadows

The singer chosen to represent Great Britain in this year's Eurovision Song Contest, Mae Muller, is an ugly, trashy, flabby jewess:

Quote:
Mae Muller, UK’s Eurovision contestant, is applying for German passport because grandfather fled Nazis

BY GABE FRIEDMAN MAY 10, 2023 2:49 PM

(JTA) — Mae Muller, the United Kingdom’s representative in the Eurovision Song Contest this week, said that she is applying for German citizenship under Germany’s laws that afford passports to descendants of Nazi persecution.

In an interview published Sunday in The Times, a British newspaper, the 25-year-old pop star said that a European Union passport would help her perform throughout the continent more easily in the wake of Brexit, the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the union. She said her family also wants to relocate to Spain.

Muller has previously said that her grandfather Robert fled Germany as a 12-year-old and survived the war in Wales. In 2021, Germany passed legislation that made it easier for descendants of Jews and others who were stripped of citizenship during World War II to regain it. Holocaust survivors have been permitted to regain German citizenship since 1949.

Muller, who grew up in a Jewish household in northern London,
(...)
The other Jewish Eurovision contender, Israeli Noa Kirel, has also made it to the final round after performing her song “Unicorn” on Tuesday night. In 2020, Kirel had signed what was called the largest record deal ever for an Israeli artist. At last year’s MTV Europe Music Awards, she wore an outfit mocking Kanye West, the rapper who went on an antisemitic social media spree in the fall.
https://www.jta.org/2023/05/10/globa...her-fled-nazis

Quote:
Eurovision's UK entry Mae Muller reveals song is about getting ‘revenge’ on ex

The north London-raised singer, 25, will be representing the UK during the Eurovision Song Contest later this year

By Zara Woodcock Showbiz Reporter
21:05, 9 Mar 2023 UPDATED 21:08, 9 Mar 2023

UK's Eurovision Song Contest entrant, Mae Muller, revealed her son is about getting 'revenge' on her ex-boyfriend.

The north London-raised singer, 25, will be representing us on home soil during the event later this year.

Her Eurovision entry, I Wrote A Song, is about the 'crazy' things she wanted to do when someone she dated 'annoyed' her.

"After you go through a breakup, whether it’s a relationship or friendship, when you’ve been hurt it’s really easy to want revenge," she said during a chat with Scott Mills for Meet The Act on BBC One.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...uller-29416507

Mae Muller:

Old May 11th, 2023 #30
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The other Jewish Eurovision contender, Israeli Noa Kirel, has also made it to the final round after performing her song “Unicorn” on Tuesday night. In 2020, Kirel had signed what was called the largest record deal ever for an Israeli artist. At last year’s MTV Europe Music Awards, she wore an outfit mocking Kanye West, the rapper who went on an antisemitic social media spree in the fall.
(...)
The last Jewish performer to win the contest was Israeli Netta Barzilai, in 2018.
https://www.jta.org/2023/05/10/globa...her-fled-nazis

Quote:
Netta Barzilai (Hebrew: נטע ברזילי; born 22 January 1993), also known mononymously as Netta, is an Israeli singer. After winning the fifth season of HaKokhav HaBa, she earned the right to represent her country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. On 12 May 2018, she won the contest, held in Lisbon, Portugal, with her song "Toy", marking Israel's fourth win in the Eurovision Song Contest (after 1978, 1979, and 1998).
(...)
Barzilai was born in Hod HaSharon, Israel.[1] Her mother is from a Maghrebi Jewish family (of Moroccan-Jewish and Libyan-Jewish descent), whereas her father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (of Polish-Jewish descent).[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netta_Barzilai

Netta Barzilai:

Old May 13th, 2023 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The music industry is thoroughly jewish, despite a couple of talented Swedish songwriters and producers like (the late) Denniz Pop and Max Martin (although some people have suggested that the latter might actually be a Swedish-born jew).
Here's what Alex Linder wrote about Max Martin a couple of months ago on his blog Kirksville Today:

Quote:
not a jew, writes most of the big hits for surprising array of artists. try not to be stupid: not all people named -berg and -stein are jews. jews came late to those names, in fact. if you are confused by this, and it runs against your instincts, then you should learn NOT to trust your own judgment and DO THE RESEARCH to ESTABLISH THE FACT.
Linder is right. If the people who claim that Martin is a jew can't back up their assertion with proof but simply assume that he is one because his real last name happens to be Sandberg, then they're quite frankly idiots because there are countless ethnic Swedes who, just like Martin, have ornamental surnames related to nature, that end in -berg ("mountain"), -sten ("stone, rock"), -gren ("branch"), -dahl ("valley"), etc. There's an interesting historical reason for this, but I won't go into it here since it would be off topic.

Old June 4th, 2023 #32
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
the band i HATE the most is obviously "rage against the machine" fucking commei shitbags that shoudl be tortured to death

a recent pic of the No Talent shitbags, look at the terrible guitar players shirt.. the nigger 'Loves CRT"..
and this is promoted by the jews and the low IQ goyim who actually go listen to it
Quote:
Rage Against the Machine Thank Rock Hall for ‘Surprising’ Induction

"Many thanks to the Hall of Fame for recognizing the music and the mission of Rage Against the Machine," band says

BY KORY GROW
MAY 3, 2023

Rage Against the Machine perform at Madison Square Garden on August 12, 2022 in New York City. ASTRIDA VALIGORSKY/GETTY IMAGES

RAGE AGAINST THE Machine, the rare metal band to catch the ears of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voters, have thanked the institution for their upcoming induction in the class of ’23. In a joint statement from all four members, the band called the recognition “surprising” and appreciated Rock Hall voters “for recognizing the music and the mission of Rage Against the Machine.”

“It is a surprising trajectory for us to be welcomed into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,” the group wrote. “In 1991 four people in Los Angeles formed a musical group to stand where sound and solidarity intersect. We called ourselves Rage Against the Machine.”
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ou-1234728627/

Quote:
It may surprise some to learn that several members of Rage Against the Machine boast Jewish ancestry. Singer-lyricist Zack de la Rocha of the politically inclined hard-rock group claims Sephardic descent through his Mexican-American father. And drummer Brad Wilk, who co-founded Rage with de la Rocha and guitarist Tom Morello, is of Polish-Jewish descent.
https://forward.com/culture/545663/r...ish-inductees/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 4th, 2023 at 03:11 AM.

Old June 11th, 2023 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Seymour Stein, Jewish music mogul who discovered Madonna and The Ramones, dies at 80

BY GABE FRIEDMAN APRIL 3, 2023 12:50 PM

Seymour Stein with David Byrne and Madonna in 1996. (KMazur/WireImage/Getty Images)

(JTA) — Seymour Stein, one of the most influential music executives of the 20th century, who frequently throughout his career referred to his Jewish Brooklynite roots, died at 80 on Sunday at his home in Los Angeles.

The cause was an unspecified form of cancer, according to reports.

Stein, born Seymour Steinbigle in 1942 and raised near Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, signed artists to his Sire record label ranging from pop superstars like Madonna to punk rockers like The Ramones to New Wave pioneers like the Talking Heads. He also helped found the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in the early 1980s and was inducted with a lifetime achievement award in 2005.

As he details in his 2018 autobiography, Stein’s father became closer to Orthodox Judaism in his 30s and 40s, regularly bringing his family to a nearby synagogue, where he was a vice president. Stein wrote that his father stopped by the synagogue at 6 a.m. before working in Manhattan’s Garment District and then again after work on his way home every day.
(...)
Along the way, Stein wrote and mentioned in interviews how he found camaraderie with other Jewish executives and stars, after having grown up in an era when Jews were implicitly banned from some professions in the United States but found a haven in the entertainment industry. In his autobiography, for instance, he calls Lou Reed and New Wave electro-rocker Alan Vega fellow Brooklyn Jews.

“It’s amazing now that so many doctors and lawyers are Jewish,” he said in a 2013 interview with Tablet magazine. “Jews in America weren’t allowed in those professions 120 years ago. Music is something Jews were good at and they could do. All immigrants into America tried their hand at show-business.”
(...)
In the Tablet interview, Stein mentioned that he stayed observant, though not Orthodox, throughout his life. He visited Israel several times and worked with Israeli pop star Ofra Haza on multiple albums. In the 1990s, he visited the grave of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov in Uman, Ukraine, a small town where thousands of Orthodox Jews gather each year on Rosh Hashanah.

“I feel a strong attachment to Nachman’s teachings,” he said.
https://www.jta.org/2023/04/03/obitu...nes-dies-at-80

Quote:
He visited Israel several times and worked with Israeli pop star Ofra Haza on multiple albums. In the 1990s, he visited the grave of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov in Uman, Ukraine, a small town where thousands of Orthodox Jews gather each year on Rosh Hashanah.

“I feel a strong attachment to Nachman’s teachings,” he said.
Uman is the town where filthy, horny jews gather every year to have sex with white Ukrainian women, usually prostitutes. Israeli newspapers write openly about this tradition, and you can read about it in the following thread:

Jews talk about how they use Ukraine's women as sex servants, turning the country into a brothel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551355

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 13th, 2023 at 04:01 AM.

Old June 13th, 2023 #34
Stewart Meadows

As some of our readers might know, there are countless Eastern European women who are kidnapped/trafficked by jews and taken to Pissrael where they're forced to become sex slaves and spend the rest of their lives in unbelievably disgusting and inhuman conditions. I started a thread about it:

Jews force European women to become sex slaves in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550967

The reason why I'm mentioning this fact here in the music subforum is because there's this really despicable jewish (c)rapper, Ron Raphael Braunstein a.k.a. Necro, who takes pride in his tribe's leading role in the enslavement of white women, and he "raps" about it in at least one of his garbage songs.

Here are some excerpts from his sick and disgusting song White Slavery in which he brags about how he and his fellow tribesmen kidnap Ukrainian women and torture them and force them to become prostitutes:

Quote:
White Slavery

White slavery when bitches get put under seige
Shoved into a van and kidnapped right from the street
(…)
Women need to be loved, injected with needles and drugs
Subjected to torture and kidnapped they need to succumb
It's proven, I feed em dog food, they prefer human
Make 'em savagely beat each other bloody for my amusement
It's all fun and games, I keep 'em handcuffed in chains
Sexually make 'em do the most disgusting things
Starve 'em to cannibals, make 'em eat each others' brains
(...)
Selling you to the highest bidder for a bundle of D
And I'mma be a scumbag till I'm a hundred and three
Throw you in the back of a van, rag stuck in ya teeth
Smothered in chloroform, you wake up smothered in creeps
(...)
I'm enslaving women from Ukraine, they don't understand English
But they understand pain, It's the language of anguish
Your situation's hopeless, deceived into dancing topless
Then force you into prostitution with coke heads
Police keep the silence while you sleep with clients
You protest you won't eat and you get beat like a child does
https://genius.com/Necro-white-slavery-lyrics

This is basically how jews feel about non-jews.

Quote:
Ron Raphael Braunstein (born June 7, 1976), better known by his stage name Necro, is an American rapper from Brooklyn, New York City.[1][2][3][4]

He is the owner of Psycho+Logical-Records founded November 1999. He is the younger brother of rapper Ill Bill.[5]
(...)
Born into a Jewish family, he is the son of Israeli immigrants, with ancestry from Israel and Romania.[6] Necro's father was a Romanian-born Israeli soldier and his mother an Orthodox baalat teshuva.[7]
(...)
On June 5, 2009, Necro was fined $3,000 after breaking the jaw of a man in Perth, Australia. Necro pleaded guilty to the crime. He was arrested at his hotel later that day, forcing the cancellation of his show at Perth's Hyde Park Hotel.[47]
(...)
On March 23, 2012, jurors in the Tori Stafford murder trial in London, Ontario, were presented with a connection between Necro's music and Tori's admitted killer.[49]

The court in the trial of Michael Rafferty heard testimony from convicted murderer Terri-Lynne McClintic that she listened to Necro the day she abducted Tori. Rafferty's defense attorney also noted similarities between the song "Garbage Bag" and letters McClintic had written when she was in a youth facility in 2007 and 2008; the letters described the hypothetical torture and murder of a person. At 5:12pm on April 8, 2009, the day of the murder, Terri-Lynne McClintic was positively identified as purchasing garbage bags. 8-year-old Tori Stafford had been found dead in a green garbage bag on July 19, 2009.[50]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necro_(rapper)

Old June 13th, 2023 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Spinning Gold’ movie departs from Hollywood stereotypes about Jewish music producers

BY STEPHEN SILVER APRIL 7, 2023 4:10 PM

Jeremy Jordan as Neil Bogart in "Spinning Gold." (Hero Entertainment Group)

(JTA) — In the hit show “The Sopranos,” veteran actor Jerry Adler plays mob-adjacent Jewish businessman Hesh Rabkin, who made a fortune in the music business decades earlier. In a first season episode, Hesh is confronted by a rapper seeking “reparations” for a late Black musician who he says Rabkin didn’t pay fairly for a hit record.

When Hesh responds by bragging that he wrote the hit songs he worked on back in the day, Tony Soprano corrects him: “A couple of Black kids wrote that record, you gave yourself co-writing credit because you owned the label.”

The greedy Jewish music mogul has been a common trope, from the acclaimed work of Spike Lee to the rants of Kanye West. “Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story,” a 2003 parody of music biopics, made fun of the trope itself by making the record executives into Hasidic Jews, led by Harold Ramis. (They were depicted as friendly and not so greedy, and the film’s writers, Judd Apatow and director Jake Kasdan, are both Jewish.)

The new movie “Spinning Gold,” which opened in theaters last week, tells the real-life story of Neil Bogart, the founder of Casablanca Records and a top music executive of the 1970s. It breaks from the mold of most other music biopics in a couple of key ways: The protagonist is a music executive, not an artist or a group, and the music mogul character — in this case, another Jewish one — is not treated as a villain.

The Jewish Brooklyn native whose given name was Neil Scott Bogatz helped promote bubblegum pop and early disco, signing artists such as Donna Summer, Gladys Knight, Cher and the Village People. A notable rock signing was Kiss. In one scene of “Spinning Gold,” the Bogart character (played by Jewish actor Jeremy Jordan, who starred in the Broadway hit “Rock of Ages”) implies to Kiss’ Gene Simmons that he signed the band, in part, because Simmons’ and guitarist Paul Stanley’s real names are Chaim Witz and Stanley Eisen. He relates to them, the film argues, as fellow Jewish guys who hailed from the outer boroughs of New York City. Bogart died of cancer in 1982.
(...)
Jews have been part of the business side of the American music industry for most of its existence, in part because of the way they were shut out of many professions in the first half of the 20th century. Music executive Seymour Stein, who passed away this week after a long career of working with the likes of Madonna and The Ramones, said in a 2013 interview that “music is something Jews were good at and they could do. All immigrants into America tried their hand at show-business.”
https://www.jta.org/2023/04/07/cultu...usic-producers

Old June 28th, 2023 #36
Stewart Meadows

In this post I would like to spotlight a jew in the Russian music/entertainment industry, Maxim Galkin, who has tried to use his influence to undermine his host country by criticizing (among other things) Putin's so-called "anti-gay law" which prohibits jew-backed LGBT activists from targeting Russian children with sick, harmful, jew-produced homosexual and transsexual propaganda:

Quote:
Maxim Alexandrovich Galkin (Russian: Максим Алeксандpoвич Галкин; born 18 June 1976) is a Russian comedian,[1] television presenter and singer. Galkin left Russia in March 2022 following the Russian invasion of Ukraine[2] and was subsequently listed as a foreign agent by the Russian government.[3]
(...)
Galkin is Jewish, from his mother's side.[9]
(...)
Galkin has been openly critical about the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
(...)
He spoke up negatively about the Russian gay propaganda law, comparing it to a 'witch-hunt',
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Galkin

Maxim Galkin. "Trust me, goyim."

Old June 29th, 2023 #37
Stewart Meadows

So jews in the Russian music industry use their influence to harm their host people, just like jews in the American music industry do? Now that's an interesting coincidence.

Old June 30th, 2023 #38
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, it has been decided that the negro (c)rapper Travis Scott and the Astroworld Festival manager Brent Silberstein (can you guess his ethnicity?) shouldn't be held responsible for the deaths that occured during the show, even though they could have prevented the tragedy:

Quote:
Travis Scott not criminally liable for Astroworld Festival deaths, grand jury finds

BY S. DEV

UPDATED ON: JUNE 29, 2023 / 5:45 PM / CBS NEWS

A grand jury decided not to charge rapper Travis Scott for the deaths of ten people during his show at the Astroworld music festival in Houston in 2021, the Harris County District Attorney's office said Thursday.

The Harris County grand jury didn't find enough evidence to criminally charge Scott or others connected to the concert with a role in the deaths, CBS affiliate KHOU reported.

The "mass casualty incident" occurred after 9 p.m. at Scott's show on Nov. 6, 2021, when a crowd began to "compress" toward the front of the stage, "and that caused some panic, and it started causing some injuries," Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peńa said at a news conference the day after the tragedy.

The concert was divided into quadrants, and all 10 deaths occurred due to overpopulation and compaction within a single quadrant, Houston police officials said at a news conference Thursday.
(...)
According to Christopher Downey, a lawyer representing Astroworld Festival manager Brent Silberstein, the charges were brought against Silberstein and five others for their role in the incident.

"The grand jury found today that there were no probable charges against Brent Silberstein, or any of the other five people being considered for indictment, including Travis Scott," Downey said on Thursday.

"This has been two long years for Brent Silberstein. It's been an enormously stressful time and we were ready to defend against any criminal charges," Downey said.

In an interview a few days after the incident, Houston's fire chief said Travis Scott and the organizers of the Astroworld music festival should have stopped the event when they realized members of the crowd were in danger.

"Absolutely. Look: We all have a responsibility. Everybody at that event has a responsibility. Starting from the artist on down," Peńa told NBC's "Today" show.

"The artist, if he notices something that's going on, he can certainly pause that performance, turn on the lights and say, 'Hey, we're not going to continue until this thing is resolved,' Pena added. "That's one way to do it, yes."

The tragedy occurred on the first night of the third installment of the festival, with more than 50,000 concertgoers in attendance. As Scott performed, the crowd pushed toward the front of the stage, causing panic and resulting in hundreds of injuries. Twenty-five people were rushed to local hospitals, 11 of whom suffered cardiac arrest, according to police.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/travis-...ty-grand-jury/

The following video shows why Travis Scott and the festival's (((organizers))) are guilty as sin:

From the comment section:

Quote:
@TabthTheCat
How is Travis not guilty? He acknowledged that people were literally being crushed, but he couldn't care less, and did absolutely nothing. He had so many chances to save a bunch of lives
Quote:
@noahh4181
Horrifying and sickening that 10 people aren’t alive anymore because Scott and his crew didn’t really care. It’s just genuinely terrifying thinking about what those people went through and the urgency they felt as people were dying and their cries were being ignored. I can’t imagine that anxiety and fear. It angers me and makes me so sad. I 100% blame Scott for this. Rest in Peace to those who lost their lives
Quote:
@glitchs1696
The kid who attempted to get on camera to get help is a hero idc what they say he knew what was happening and he wasn't scared to get help
Quote:
@kilodeltawhisky1504
I'm 60years old. I experienced crowd crush at my first concert in 1976. I'm in tears watching this a year later. To die like this... To be crushed to death at a concert by a crowd... Absolutely sickening. That it still happens 44 years after my first experience is criminal. The performers need to be removed from the stage, the lights go on, and security and emergency measures start the moment a crush begins. To continue a concert while people are DYING in the audience is criminal and evil. I hope the families of the murdered sue the pants off those who were involved in putting this "entertainment" together. From Travis to venue. They all made millions while some lost their lives just to see a performance. I'd rather be shot in the head than crushed to death by PEOPLE. The HORROR!
Quote:
@Ace-wi9ve
@thevintagehifiambassador8524 what on god name are u talking about the people were literally yelling at Travis to help them but he didn't stop and one guy climb to the stage and told him to stop but he didn't.
Quote:
@skymoyarubio5089
The fact that someone’s face was totally disfigured because people kept stepping on him is horrific there was many people saying stop the show it’s hard to believe he didn’t hear them
Quote:
@winkblue6851
"Scott wasn't at fault" he saw an ambulance and kept the show going. This is just severe neglect of his duties. As the face of the event, it was on Scott to maintain safety during the event. As soon as he saw that ambulance, he should have made a point to get everyone to make way and step back and also asked what the issue was. Such neglect and mishandling of the situation and honestly it comes across as immature and irresponsible
Quote:
@maddielove972
I remember being at this concert and it was complete hell i heard so many people cry out for help even i was trying to get out and i kept being push towards the stage and it was so traumatizing i will never go to another concert like that again. This made me cry just watching this.
Quote:
@thinkaboutaddy7203
OMG. how is travis not guilty?! she knew people were getting crushed and he didn’t do anything about it. how disgusting. he should be in court.
Quote:
@Araitne
And he told people to charge in if they don't have a ticket
Quote:
@kat3737
my sister was here and went into literally CARDIAC ARREST , she’s alive and okay but she wasn’t far from the stage and he could’ve easily stopped the concert . this is COMPLETELY his fault. he posted on his twitter for his fans to burst the security borders and to make his concert as wild as they could. and now people are dead

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 30th, 2023 at 11:29 PM.

Old June 30th, 2023 #39
Stewart Meadows

Also, note that the famous jewish (c)rapper Drake (you know, the guy with the ugly, puffy orange jacket in the ubiquitous disapprove/approve meme) made a guest appearance at the Astroworld Festival where he shared the stage with Travis Scott while people in the audience were being crushed to death. Drake didn't do anything to help the victims either.

Quote:
Aubrey Drake Graham[4] (/ɔːˈbriː/ aw-BREE; born October 24, 1986) is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter.[5] An influential figure in contemporary popular music, Drake has been credited for popularizing singing and R&B sensibilities in hip hop. (...) His mother, Sandra "Sandi" Graham (née Sher), is a Canadian Ashkenazi Jew, who worked as an English teacher and florist.[19][20][21][22][23] (...) In his youth, he attended a Jewish day school and became a bar mitzvah.[27][28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_(musician)

Quote:
Drake apparently spent $1M at strip club night after Astroworld tragedy

By Paula Froelich
November 13, 2021

One day after rapper Drake performed at the tragic Astroworld festival in Houston — during which nine people were trampled to death — he apparently drowned his sorrows by showering strippers with money, according to social media.

The Canadian rapper left about $1 million on the floor of the Area 29 strip club in Houston, according to Toronto’s BlogTo.

Ecstatic women are seen scooping up the cash in a Nov. 9 social media video posted by the rapper’s friend, DJ Akademiks. When a man prompted them to say, “Thanks, Drake,” all said in unison: “Thanks Drake!”
https://nypost.com/2021/11/13/drake-...world-tragedy/

Old July 13th, 2023 #40
Stewart Meadows

Here's what the influential jewish music manager Daniel Feinberg a.k.a. Danny Fields had to say about the German singer and model Nico:

Quote:
From the Velvets to the void

Nico was the original model/actor/singer. Unlike her successors she was absurdly talented, but she was also a violent racist, with an awful darkness at her heart. By Simon Reynolds

Simon Reynolds
Fri 16 Mar 2007 23.59 GMT

Nico is famous as a face - a tragic beauty, the junkie Dietrich - or as the singer of three songs on the Velvet Underground's first album. Less widely known is Nico the songwriter, the serious artist who created - in partnership with ex-Velvet John Cale - two of the most extreme musical statements of the rock era. Now those albums, The Marble Index and Desertshore, have been rereleased as The Frozen Borderline: 1968-1970.
(...)
Still, there's no doubt talk of her dark side is accurate. When Danny Fields describes her as "Nazi-esque", he's not affectionately referring to her regal, demanding personality, but to her racism. "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." Worse, on one occasion, she acted those beliefs out, explosively. In the restaurant at the Chelsea Hotel sometime in the very early 1970s, Nico sat with a bunch of musicians, among them a beautiful mixed-race singer who'd worked with Jimi Hendrix. According to Fields, "Nico was, I dunno, feeling neglected, or drunk, but suddenly she said 'I hate black people,' and smashed a wineglass on the table and stuck it in the girl's eye. There was lots of blood and screaming. Fortunately she just twisted it around her eye socket, so the glass never reached [the eye] but it's not like she was being cautious." Fields claims the Warhol crowd spirited Nico on to a plane and out of the country the next morning, while somehow managing to placate the victim and hush up the affair.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...16/popandrock3

Quote:
Christa Päffgen ([ˈkʁɪsta ˈpɛfɡən]; 16 October 1938 – 18 July 1988),[1][2][3] known by her stage name Nico, was a German singer, songwriter, actress and model. She had roles in several films, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita (1960) and Andy Warhol's Chelsea Girls (1966). Reviewer Richard Goldstein describes Nico as "half goddess, half icicle" and writes that her distinctive voice "sounds something like a cello getting up in the morning".[4]
(...)
Nico's friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.'[38] According to Fields, in the early 1970s, Nico attacked a mixed-race woman at the Chelsea Hotel with a smashed wine glass, sticking it in her eye while saying, "I hate black people".[38] Island Records dropped Nico after she told an interviewer that she did not like "Negroes" and that they had "features like animals".[39] Nico said she had been raped at the age of thirteen by a black American soldier who had been court-martialed and executed; the biographer Richard Witts could find no record of this, even "when similar incidents were assiduously documented".[39] According to Watts, Nico had misogynistic tendencies towards women describing them as poison.[39]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico

Quote:
Danny Fields (born Daniel Feinberg; November 13, 1939) is an American music manager, publicist, journalist and author. As a music industry executive from the 1960s to the 1980s, he was one of the most influential figures in the history of punk rock. He signed and managed Iggy and the Stooges, signed the MC5 and managed the Ramones, and worked in various roles with Jim Morrison, the Velvet Underground and the Modern Lovers. In 2014 The New York Times said, "You could make a convincing case that without Danny Fields, punk rock would not have happened."[1]
(...)
Fields was born to a Jewish family and grew up in Richmond Hill, Queens.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Fields

Nico:

Tags
#1, music

Thread