VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2019 #41
alex revision

Germany: 91-year-old Ursula Haverbeck denied early release

Dec. 11, 2019

BERLIN — A German court decided Wednesday that a notorious 91-year-old neo-Nazi serving a two-year sentence for Holocaust denial shouldn’t be released early.

Ursula Haverbeck was convicted of incitement by a court in the northern town of Verden in 2017 and started serving her sentence last year.

Haverbeck has repeatedly asserted that the Auschwitz death camp was just a work camp. She has been convicted several times but long avoided prison due to lengthy appeals. Germany’s highest court threw out her case against the Verden conviction.

It is common in Germany for people to be released after serving two-thirds of their sentence. But news agency dpa reported that the state court in Bielefeld, where she is in prison, said Wednesday it has decided not to release Haverbeck in January. It didn’t give reasons for the decision.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-early-release

Old September 29th, 2020 #43
alex revision

Ursula Haverbeck will finally be released on November 5.

But it looks like she is on trial again on November 17th in Berlin!

Source: BOCAGE-INFO - Dépêche n°168/2020

Old April 1st, 2022 #44
Robbie Key

93-year-old German woman jailed again for denying Holocaust

By AP
Today, 9:20 pm

A Berlin court sentences a 93-year-old German woman to 12 months in prison for denying that Jews were systematically murdered during the Holocaust.

The Berlin regional court rejects an appeal by notorious neo-Nazi Ursula Haverbeck against two convictions for Holocaust denial in 2017 and 2020. Judges rule that the sentence could not be suspended because Haverbeck had shown no remorse or signs of changing her views during the appeal hearings.

Haverbeck has repeatedly asserted that the Auschwitz death camp was just a work camp. In fact, historians say at least 1.1 million Jews were murdered there by the Nazis.

Haverbeck has already paid several fines and served at least 30 months for similar crimes.

The ruling can be appealed.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...ing-holocaust/

Old April 7th, 2022 #46
Robbie Key

Thumbs up

2022-April-6 17:49

Iran Blasts Germany for Imprisoning 93-Year-Old Woman

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Judiciary Deputy Chief and Secretary-General of Iran's Human Rights Headquarters Kazzem Qaribabadi lashed out at Germany for the detention of a very old woman on charges of denying the Holocaust.

"Having given so much leeway to launch a broadside against religions and sanctities, Germany fails to tolerate a 93-year-old for merely expressing her views," Qaribabadi wrote on his twitter page on Wednesday.

"Only double-standards? Absolutely not! It is a systematic clampdown against those refusing to kow-tow to West’s narratives," he added.

A Berlin court sentenced a 93-year-old German woman to 12 months in prison for denying that Jews were systematically murdered during the Holocaust.

The Berlin regional court on Friday rejected an appeal by Ursula Haverbeck against two convictions for Holocaust denial in 2017 and 2020.

Judges ruled that the sentence could not be suspended because Haverbeck had shown no remorse or signs of changing her views during the appeal hearings.

https://www.farsnews.ir/en/news/1401...-Year-Old-Wman

Old April 7th, 2022 #47
Farwell Kirk

Are any "free" ( ) countries "blasting" Germany for this insanity?

Old August 21st, 2022 #48
alex revision

Ursula Haverbeck: The verdict is final - the charge to begin the sentence is expected to be in the fall

19/08/2022

The judgment of the Berlin Regional Court against the 93-year-old Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck for incitement to hatred is final.

The Court of Appeal dismissed the appeal on July 28.

This was announced by a spokeswoman for the court on Friday when asked by SPIEGEL.

In 2016 Haverbeck had claimed in a public lecture and in 2018 in an interview published on the Internet that the Holocaust did not exist.

In April 2022, she was sentenced to a total of one year in prison for sedition.

The revision of the defense was unsuccessful.

Despite her old age, the chamber ruled out a suspended sentence because Haverbeck had shown no insight or remorse.

The presiding judge of the Berlin Regional Court stated in the pronouncement of the verdict that there was “no alternative” to imprisonment.

Not even a previously served sentence of two and a half years in prison would have impressed Haverbeck.

"Nothing can stop you."

According to the responsible public prosecutor, Haverbeck is expected to receive a summons to begin his sentence in the fall.

It remains to be seen whether her lawyer will try to justify his client's incapacity for imprisonment.

Her lawyer Wolfram Nahrath could not be reached for comment on Friday afternoon.

https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-08-19-...S1O9CzpR9.html

Old August 24th, 2022 #49
Mikeyrwalker

jewsign

It's more likely a Death sentence for Ursula haverbeck

Old October 19th, 2022 #50
alex revision

Quote:
JVA Bielefeld: Verurteilte Holocaust-Leugnerin Ursula Haverbeck muss vielleicht nicht in Haft

Mittwoch, 19.10.2022

Der verurteilten Holocaust-Leugnerin Ursula Haverbeck bleibt eine Haft im Gefängnis möglicherweise erspart. Die Neue Westfälische berichtet, dass der Gesundheitszustand der 93-Jährigen aus Vlotho derzeit geprüft werde.

Zu einem Jahr Haft verurteilt

Eigentlich hätte Haverbeck in diesen Tagen ihre Gefängnisstrafe in der JVA Bielefeld antreten müssen. Sie war wegen Volksverhetzung zu einem Jahr verurteilt worden. Ihr Anwalt hat aber erreicht, dass jetzt ein ärztliches Gutachten über eine Haftunfähigkeit seiner Mandantin vorliegt. Das werde zurzeit vom Amtsarzt der JVA überprüft. Bis ein Ergebnis vorliegt, bleibt Haverbeck auf freiem Fuß.
radiowestfalica.de/nachrichten/muehlenkreis/detailansicht/jva-bielefeld-verurteilte-holocaust-leugnerin-ursula-haverbeck-muss-vielleicht-nicht-in-haft.html

JVA Bielefeld: Convicted Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck may not have to be in custody

October 19th, 2022

Convicted Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck may be spared imprisonment. The Neue Westfälische reports that the state of health of the 93-year-old from Vlotho is currently being checked.

Sentenced to one year imprisonment

Actually, Haverbeck should have started her prison sentence in the JVA Bielefeld these days. She had been sentenced to one year for sedition. However, your lawyer has managed to obtain a medical report on his client's incapacity for imprisonment. This is currently being checked by the JVA medical officer. Until a result is available, Haverbeck remains at large.

Old October 19th, 2022 #51
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
2022-April-6 17:49

Iran Blasts Germany for Imprisoning 93-Year-Old Woman

"Having given so much leeway to launch a broadside against religions and sanctities, Germany fails to tolerate a 93-year-old for merely expressing her views," Qaribabadi wrote on his twitter page on Wednesday.

"Only double-standards? Absolutely not! It is a systematic clampdown against those refusing to kow-tow to West’s narratives," he added.

A Berlin court sentenced a 93-year-old German woman to 12 months in prison for denying that Jews were systematically murdered during the Holocaust.
]
I admire this amazing Lady SO MUCH.. huge respect for her, she will not be broken nor submit to lies and tyranny.
On the other hand, my disgust for the rest of her nation is more every day.

What needs to happen, is a large group of Germans grow a pair of balls and go get her out of prison with the promise if you harass her again you fucking die!!

but then. Frau Haverbeck has bigger balls than any so-called male in Germany, so I guess she fighting on her own...

Old November 27th, 2022 #52
jagd messer

Default Heroine, living martyr, Ursula Haverbeck. Back in jail at the age of 93.

Old November 27th, 2022 #53
jagd messer

Default Ursula Haverbeck imprisoned by totalitarian Germany

Germany: 93-year-old Holocaust denier sent back to jail

04/01/2022April 1, 2022

The so-called "Nazi Grandma," Ursula Haverbeck has been handed another prison sentence. The notorious Holocaust denier will serve a one-year sentence.

Ursula Haverbeck was sentenced to a 12-month prison sentence in Berlin on Friday for denying the murder of over a million Jews at the Auschwitz death camp. The court rejected an appeal by the 93-year-old for convictions in 2017 and 2020 handed to her for repeated instances of Holocaust denial.
"You're not a Holocaust researcher, you're a Holocaust denier," the presiding judge said in the courtroom, adding "it's not knowledge you're spreading, it's poison."

Serial denier

Haverbeck was sentenced to six months in prison in 2017 after repeatedly denying the Holocaust during an event in Berlin. She then received a further 12-month-long prison sentence in 2020 for publishing an interview online in which she again made statements that denied the official version of the Holocaust.

The judge said Haverbeck's actions came from her own beliefs and that the decision to jail the 93-year-old had been necessary as there was no alternative. "There's nothing that will stop you," the judge told Haverbeck. "We won't have any impact on you with words."

'Nazi Grandma'

Haverbeck repeatedly claimed that Auschwitz was "not historically proven" to be a death camp, claiming it was a labor camp instead. Dubbed "Nazi Grandma" by the German media, had also been convicted in other parts of Germany. She served two and a half years in prison in the western German city of Bielefeld in 2018. She has also been handed numerous fines for her comments. Her lawyers in Friday's case had asked for her sentence to be lowered to fines or for her to be released. This plea was rejected and future changes to the sentence are no longer possible.

The German Basic Law, Article 5: Freedom of …

https://www.deutschland.de/en/topic/...rman-basic-law...
Web15/05/2019 · (1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform himself without hindrance from …

Old November 27th, 2022 #54
Mikeyrwalker

jewsign

Old November 28th, 2022 #55
James Radov

the cocksucker Deutchfrican Man-shaft team covered their fucking mouths since FIFA wont let them suck cock in Qatar.. its a team of shit and cowards when a true German is denied right to SPEAK

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/23/s...world-cup.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/g...orld-rcna58513

Old December 10th, 2022 #56
jagd messer

Old December 12th, 2022 #57
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyrwalker View Post
It's more likely a Death sentence for Ursula Haverbeck.
Yep, that's what they want.

Old December 12th, 2022 #58
alex revision

Ursula Haverbeck Ordered Back to Prison – and her Rebuttal to this Order

13 October 2022

by Monika Schaefer

Ursula Haverbeck, born on November 8, 1928, has been told she must turn herself in to the prison within two weeks of having received the order, to serve her one-year sentence. This would mean presenting herself at the gate by October 25, 2022. The nearly 94-year-old German woman is guilty of none other than asking inconvenient questions about “the Holocaust” and where those alleged murders took place. After years of asking questions and never receiving answers, she drew “politically incorrect” conclusions.

With the help of an online translator and a few of my own corrections to it, this is my best effort to present an English version of her letter which she submitted to the court authorities. Frau Haverbeck’s original letter in German follows the English version. If bilingual readers find errors in interpretation, please put those in the comments.

It is simply astonishing with what hutzpah the so-called “justice” system in Germany operates, in order to keep the official narrative going. Someone – I wonder (((who))) – must be very afraid to let the truth emerge about what really happened in Germany during that chapter in history commonly referred to as World War Two.

Here is the letter from Ursula Haverbeck:

Quote:
District Court Tiergarten
10548 Berlin
Business reference (251b Ds) 231 Js 1640/16 (54/16)
Objection to your communication of 07.09.2022
Notification to the Regional Court of Berlin

October 11, 2022

Dear Sir or Madam,

The judgment of the District Court Tiergarten of December 4, 2020 cannot be final, as the trial took place without charge. As a defendant, I had no idea what the trial was about. I was released from prison 12 days before the trial, had to find my way around my house, where there was water damage, and only at 4 p.m. the day before the 1st day of the trial (November 17, 2020, 10 a.m.) received the message that I had to attend in Berlin. I arrived in Berlin completely tired out and confused. I also do not have the Charges. That is why I could not prepare. On the 2nd day of the trial, the judge told me that I did not have to appear on the 3rd date on December 4, 2020, as only two witnesses were to be heard. On December 4, 2020, however, these witnesses were not heard (although present), but in fact a verdict was announced, without my presence and without the Last Word of the Accused. I still do not know the verdict of this case. Could you be so kind as to send me the indictment and verdict? Thank you!

Thus, the judgment of the Regional Court of April 1, 2022 is also invalid, because it states there and in your communication of September 7, 2022 quite clearly that the first judgment of the District Court Tiergarten of October 16, 2017 in conjunction with the second judgment of December 4, 2020 had been combined to a total penalty. Without the second trial at the Tiergarten District Court, the overall sentence would not have been possible. The sentence of six months would have remained or the appeal would have had to be upheld: i.e. no penalty.

How is it at all possible that a “judge at the district court” (cover page of the judgment of April 1, 2022) makes a judgment in the regional court – in a complicated and publicly known case?
With this multitude of procedural errors, why was my appeal simply rejected without any justification? Even legal laymen can see that something is wrong.

I request the termination of the proceedings and the annulment of the judgment of the Regional Court of April 1, 2022. I would also like to point out that I am no longer in a position to serve a prison sentence due to my health.

Awaiting an early reply and
with kind regards,
~Ursula Haverbeck
https://freespeechmonika.com/ursula-...to-this-order/

Old December 12th, 2022 #59
George Witzgall

If jailing old ladies is supposed to stifle divergent theories of the Holocaust, it's having the reverse effect. Haverbeck is exposing the deep rot of modern-day Germany and garnering sympathy for her views to great effect.

Old December 12th, 2022 #60
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
If jailing old ladies is supposed to stifle divergent theories of the Holocaust, it's having the reverse effect. Haverbeck is exposing the deep rot of modern-day Germany and garnering sympathy for her views to great effect.
Exactly.

Tags
ursula haverbeck, white heroine

Thread