Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2022 #1
Serbian

Default Disunited Kingdom: English and Wales fans fight in streets of Tenerife

◾️The United (but not too much) Kingdom.

◾️English and Wales fans fight in the streets of Tenerife.

◾️The Nationalist and pro Independence sentiments in Wales have grown exponentially during the last decade.

watch

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kj8PBlln2lev/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 28th, 2022 #2
Gladiatrix

I can't get Bitchute to play, but this doesn't surprise me. A friend and I were in Edinburgh when they had some rugby match with the Welsh. Some big drunk Welsh lassies were screaming in the streets at the Scots.

Like the trip two years earlier in Paris when the French were burning what looked like books by the Bastille spot because they were upset that Le Pen (the father) was in the runoff; I told him "they can't blame us Americans for this." Or can they?

Old November 28th, 2022 #3
James Radov

such a pathetic display, a bunch of drunk white guys beating on each other while their countries get more nigger by the day. Ask them to do the same against any group of niggers and watch them run away like cowards..

is that bar named after "The Stones" song, Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas! Gas! Gas !

Old November 28th, 2022 #4
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
such a pathetic display, a bunch of drunk white guys beating on each other while their countries get more nigger by the day. Ask them to do the same against any group of niggers and watch them run away like cowards..

It's a gas! Gas! Gas !

Millwall fans chase black looters out of their area.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old November 28th, 2022 #5
ulsterpatriot

Alcoholic fuckwits fighting for rainbow armbands and ball kicking coons.

Old November 28th, 2022 #6
Jack Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterpatriot View Post
Alcoholic fuckwits fighting for rainbow armbands and ball kicking coons.
I never understood it from an American perspective, even having observed niggerball fans here. Why fight - I'm talking physically - SO hard against fellow white men when your country is being overrun by muds of every swarthy kind? Redirect 20% of that energy into protecting your nation/women and NOW you're acting like a man, not a child, NOW, you have purpose in your life, no longer a puppet of the jews and their anglo-cucks who simultaneously lord over you. But...on second thought...nah, why organize against the destroyers of your peoples' nation? Why bother? Too scary, too illegal. You'd rather crack a bat over some fellow white Englishman's head because he cheers for a different niggerball league than you, even though it's illegal just the same.

Risk your health, life and freedom just to engage in illegal street fights with fellow white men who are adversely affected by the same problems, instead of working with them, while your women get raped and killed by muslims. You're really fucked over there in your little fantasy kingdom, I can tell you that much. At least we have territory in the USA. A tiny island like yours will be overrun by muds within a couple decades. Destroy yourselves with infighting while the jew destroys you from within while non-whites destroy you from without.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old November 28th, 2022 #7
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post

It's a gas! Gas! Gas !
Did you see all the hordes of shitskin soccer fans rioting in Belgium and Holland? Not a single white there, like those two countries never had white people.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 29th, 2022 #8
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
I never understood it from an American perspective, even having observed niggerball fans here. Why fight - I'm talking physically - SO hard against fellow white men when your country is being overrun by muds of every swarthy kind? Redirect 20% of that energy into protecting your nation/women and NOW you're acting like a man, not a child, NOW, you have purpose in your life, no longer a puppet of the jews and their anglo-cucks who simultaneously lord over you. But...on second thought...nah, why organize against the destroyers of your peoples' nation? Why bother? Too scary, too illegal. You'd rather crack a bat over some fellow white Englishman's head because he cheers for a different niggerball league than you, even though it's illegal just the same.

Risk your health, life and freedom just to engage in illegal street fights with fellow white men who are adversely affected by the same problems, instead of working with them, while your women get raped and killed by muslims. You're really fucked over there in your little fantasy kingdom, I can tell you that much. At least we have territory in the USA. A tiny island like yours will be overrun by muds within a couple decades. Destroy yourselves with infighting while the jew destroys you from within while non-whites destroy you from without.
WNs are pretty much equivalent to niggerball fans, at least they sell out our race in much the same way. WNs view our race in terms of a competition, a team White squaring off against a team Jew. That's not our race, that's a perversion of our race.

Ours is the subjugation of belief to blood and soul. Ours is the struggle of Aryan man to overcome religious delusion. Ours is the culmination of thousands of years of evolution leading up to this one window of opportunity, this dance on a precipice, where either a burgeoning racial consciousness ushers in a new era of Aryan advancement and rejuvenation, or else a denial of our racial duty crowns the rotting remains of a stillborn Übermensch.

Old November 29th, 2022 #9
Ole Massa

There is no need for England and Wales to be fighting over anything. They're White.

Thread