VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Yellow Gorrilla

Do we have any new info on the yellow gorrila? Where is it now? What is it doing??

Last edited by Paul Anthony; November 26th, 2020 at 10:42 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

I have only one thing to say after seeing that.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 23rd, 2020 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

I asked her for an update on the yellow gorrilla but she hasn't replyed..

Old December 9th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
September 22nd, 2020
Quote:
Last edited by Paul Anthony; 1 Week Ago
As far as I know, ordinary forum members can only edit their posts withing six days after writing them, but Paul Anthony doesn't seem to have any time limits; he can alter and delete any of his posts and OPs whenever he feels like it (this is just one example). What's going on here?

Old December 9th, 2020 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

First thing's first, change your password.

Old December 9th, 2020 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

Smile

Thank You, but I just realized that the picture was deleted. This was due to lack of space on my account. This was my fault. Too many pics took up too much space.

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 9th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Thank You, but I just realized that the picture was deleted. This was due to lack of space on my account. This was my fault. Too many pics took up too much space.

as far as I know, imgur doesn't have space requirements. Maybe you should try them.

Old December 9th, 2020 #8
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Well it could be that someone saw that your post had a broke image URL and complained to a mod, who then edited your post to remove the image URL. However all the forum scripts I have worked with the "edited" notice will show that the an administrator edited the post, not the OP. But this is an old script so...

Old December 9th, 2020 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Come to think of it though, I also would find it odd someone would complain about a broken image URL since this forum is full of broken Youtube URLS, thanks to the kikes.

I have another theory, but I'll keep it to myself for now.

Old December 10th, 2020 #10
Gonzalez
Banned

Quote:
I asked her for an update on the yellow gorrilla but she hasn't replyed..

KUBECZEK MENSTRUACYJNY KEGEL 8- RECENZJA I POROWNANIE DO LILY CUP I MOONCUP
Too bad google-translate cannot be used for videos

Old December 10th, 2020 #11
Gladiatrix

So who was the yellow gorilla? Fang Fang?

https://americandefensenews.com/2020...liticos-rs-pc/

Old December 10th, 2020 #12
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
So who was the yellow gorilla? Fang Fang?

https://americandefensenews.com/2020...liticos-rs-pc/
You can see the "yellow gorilla" here..
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...ge+black+faces

Old December 10th, 2020 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
That doesn't really explain how you were able to alter your post long after the editing period had expired. Like I said, the rest of us only have six days, whereas you can edit your posts whenever you feel like it - you even did it in my thread about Italy where you deleted some of your personal pictures. I don't have a problem with that, I just don't understand how a new member like you can have mod/admin powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Well it could be that someone saw that your post had a broke image URL and complained to a mod, who then edited your post to remove the image URL. However all the forum scripts I have worked with the "edited" notice will show that the an administrator edited the post, not the OP. But this is an old script so...
Regarding the red, bolded part: yes, that's how it works on VNN. If a mod or admin edits a member's post, then the notice will state that. Here's an example:

Quote:
Last edited by Alex Linder; October 29th, 2018
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2254273&postcount=1

It says "Last edited by Alex Linder", even though the thread was started by Frenkel, yet this "Yellow Gorilla" thread was clearly edited by Paul Anthony - long after the six day editing period had expired. This is weird...

Quote:
I have another theory, but I'll keep it to myself for now.
The thlot pickens...

Old December 10th, 2020 #14
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Well if you can get a mod or an admin or whatever to look into this, that would be great because a breach is no small issue. Also, someone having admin rights who isn't supposed is also not a small issue, especially on a forum like this. And then the reason why they got such privileges is also something that needs to be uncovered and addressed.

- Paul says he never edited the post - I believe him.

- You say posts edited by admin or someone other than the author will state who the actually editor was - I believe you and you showed what seems to be proof (however not 100% proof as whomever edited this post may have been able to change the editor's name. This is usually done in the database so access to the database is a breach unless the editor has rightful access to the database on the hosting account).

However, to somewhat expand on my "other theory", Paul Anthony has at least one trolling enemy on this forum. That enemy (or one of them) may have a hand in this...or not.

But this is why it is important to get to the bottom of what has happened here (and on the other thread you mentioned), because a breach on a forum (especially a forum like VNNF), be it an inside or an outside job, is nothing to just write off as "a mystery" or "a glitch". The integrity of the script and the database are of utmost importance and members having elevated privileges (and why they have them) is also important.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 10th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.

Old December 10th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

I didn't edit the post but I deleted a bunch of pictures from my account because I ran out of space. The only thing changed is the picture of the "yellow gorrilla."

Old December 10th, 2020 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

You uploaded an attachment image of the Yellow Gorilla to this other thread in case anyone wants to have a look.

I had a class in college many moons with a yellow nigger, looked just like that. Eerily just like that, only full grown.

I used to call her the albino nigger.

Old December 10th, 2020 #17
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

Quote:
You uploaded an attachment image of the Yellow Gorilla to this other thread in case anyone wants to have a look.

I had a class in college many moons with a yellow nigger, looked just like that. Eerily just like that, only full grown.

I used to call her the albino nigger.
Zippy's playmate!!

Old December 12th, 2020 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I didn't edit the post but I deleted a bunch of pictures from my account because I ran out of space. The only thing changed is the picture of the "yellow gorrilla."
Well, then somebody else did. Somebody with mod/admin powers altered your post and then signed the edit with your name. That's strange, to say the least.

Old December 12th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

If it was a hack, and I am not sure?! With as many enemies as some of us have on here, is it any suprise?!

Old December 12th, 2020 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
If it was a hack, and I am not sure?! With as many enemies as some of us have on here, is it any suprise?!
Quote:
Well if you can get a mod or an admin or whatever to look into this, that would be great because a breach is no small issue. Also, someone having admin rights who isn't supposed is also not a small issue, especially on a forum like this.
I agree with Larry here. This is a serious matter, and I hope that a moderator will take the time to look into it.

Thread