Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2016 #61
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
holy fuck, you are truly delusional, I have not posted on SF in 6 years, but that does not mean I do not read it. If you honestly knew my old SF name, you would be calling me by that name and you would know that I was a Knighthawk in the .........
The fact that you claim I was never a Klansman as well as the fact that you obviously think I am someone else proves that you are a delusional idiot
Johnny you just said you were on no other forums! Lol! Rolmao!!!!! Your too funny!
 
Old May 23rd, 2016 #62
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Johnny you just said you were on no other forums! Lol! Rolmao!!!!! Your too funny!
I said VNN is the only forum I post on, I never said its the only one I read or that I never posted else where in the past.
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #63
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Johnny you sure seem to have a habit of making enemy's! Lol!!!!!!
He is a troll piece of shit with an agenda. ALL genuine pro-Whites are his enemies. His purpose here is disruption. He deserves to be taken out in the desert and have his teeth kicked down his lying throat and then a 9MM slug through one kneecap. He can walk home from there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #64
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
..Fred Streed supports Will Williams and Kevin Strom,
Johnny you silly fucking troll, you've already been called out for your shit stirring and lying on that issue. My position on that issue hasn't changed. If you have any questions you have two options. Option #1, furnish me with your real identity; drivers license, address, social security number or equivalent, names and addresses of any family (I realize you won't be able to do that on your paternal ancestry, but gimme what you have), place of employment if any, vehicles including plate numbers and state from which it was issued (Alabama or wherever you get your pay check from), copies of any tax returns you have filed, phone numbers, and at least 3 White Nationalists known by members of this forum who will vouch for you. Option #2, get off of your lazy ass and read my posts where I have answered those fucking questions about a hundred fucking times already.

Bottom line, you goofy bastard, you are a troll and you can go fuck yourself. That is assuming you like pussy, which I doubt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #65
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
He is a troll piece of shit with an agenda. ALL genuine pro-Whites are his enemies. His purpose here is disruption. He deserves to be taken out in the desert and have his teeth kicked down his lying throat and then a 9MM slug through one kneecap. He can walk home from there.

Typical internet tough guy crap. Not that you have the balls to do what you just suggested even if it was legal
Interesting that you wont do the same to a known child stalker
In some jurisdictions, what you just posted would be considered a threat but to me it just proves that you are a cowardly loud mouth wanker that issues threats from the safety of a computer thousands of miles away. Well done Fred Streed, you just proved you are nothing.
I was 19 yrs old when a Victorian cop put a gun in my mouth and pulled the hammer back, so when a loud mouth yank that worships a bloke that sold the turner diaries to a jew threatens me from the safety of his home across the pacific ocean I fucking laugh. Thank you for the early birthday laugh Fred, I do appreciate it

Last edited by John Adams; May 24th, 2016 at 04:53 AM.
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #66
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Johnny you silly fucking troll, you've already been called out for your shit stirring and lying on that issue. My position on that issue hasn't changed. If you have any questions you have two options. Option #1, furnish me with your real identity; drivers license, address, social security number or equivalent, names and addresses of any family (I realize you won't be able to do that on your paternal ancestry, but gimme what you have), place of employment if any, vehicles including plate numbers and state from which it was issued (Alabama or wherever you get your pay check from), copies of any tax returns you have filed, phone numbers, and at least 3 White Nationalists known by members of this forum who will vouch for you. Option #2, get off of your lazy ass and read my posts where I have answered those fucking questions about a hundred fucking times already.

Bottom line, you goofy bastard, you are a troll and you can go fuck yourself. That is assuming you like pussy, which I doubt.
Considering your friend Will Williams constantly talks to SPLC, why would anyone trust you with personal details. The NA and its members and supporters have a reputation for constantly selling each other out
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #67
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Johnny has quite a history. He maintains fairly well as long as he takes his nut pills on schedule. His "handlers" watch him closely and check him into a loonie bin at the first sign of trouble. My info sources tell me that most of his mental defects can be attributed to the CIA's MKULTRA experiments. Evidently he fell into their hands while doing hard time in one of the Federal Correction Centers for an extortion attempt on some faggot room mate. Seems he became jealous and wired the fag's house up with surveillance cameras and a few claymores. He was caught when the police were called to deal with a disturbance at some motel involving Johnny and some transvestite. My sources say it evidently started over Johnny's refusal to pay for services rendered. The tranny had beat the living shit out of him, landing him in an emergency room. When the police arrived at the ER to question him he escaped somehow, wearing nothing but a hospital gown and with IV still attached with morphine drip in place. He went by the fag room mate's house to get some clothes and whatever he could steal. Unfortunately for him he forgot to de-activate the cameras and explosives before entering and the explosion fucked him up pretty bad.

Not much is known about his MKULTRA involvement. Some say it was against his will. Others say he became involved in exchange for a reduced sentence. All agree that whatever happened involved massive doses of LSD and other mind damaging substances. Rumor has it that there was also a chimpanzee and large amounts of viagra involved. This was supposedly part of a program involving the UN and Agenda 21. Specifically, it was an attempt to develop a more virulent strain of monkey AIDS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old May 24th, 2016 #68
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Johnny has quite a history. He maintains fairly well as long as he takes his nut pills on schedule. His "handlers" watch him closely and check him into a loonie bin at the first sign of trouble. My info sources tell me that most of his mental defects can be attributed to the CIA's MKULTRA experiments. Evidently he fell into their hands while doing hard time in one of the Federal Correction Centers for an extortion attempt on some faggot room mate. Seems he became jealous and wired the fag's house up with surveillance cameras and a few claymores. He was caught when the police were called to deal with a disturbance at some motel involving Johnny and some transvestite. My sources say it evidently started over Johnny's refusal to pay for services rendered. The tranny had beat the living shit out of him, landing him in an emergency room. When the police arrived at the ER to question him he escaped somehow, wearing nothing but a hospital gown and with IV still attached with morphine drip in place. He went by the fag room mate's house to get some clothes and whatever he could steal. Unfortunately for him he forgot to de-activate the cameras and explosives before entering and the explosion fucked him up pretty bad.

Not much is known about his MKULTRA involvement. Some say it was against his will. Others say he became involved in exchange for a reduced sentence. All agree that whatever happened involved massive doses of LSD and other mind damaging substances. Rumor has it that there was also a chimpanzee and large amounts of viagra involved. This was supposedly part of a program involving the UN and Agenda 21. Specifically, it was an attempt to develop a more virulent strain of monkey AIDS.
Y'all killing me! Lol! Now that's the funniest shit I ever read. Fred you ought to write books! Johnny is a liar, a hidden Stormfronter, " he thinks" and a man with an agenda no doubt. I suspect he rubs cheeks with old Morris. Anybody like him wasting there time following me around on forums is easy to see. I'm just a good old boy from Mississippi I don't hide. He now claims to be one of my kind! Yet he can't seem to remember his oath. He can't even remember his old posts of lies on the same thread.
 
Old December 2nd, 2016 #69
Anthony Perroti
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 160
Default

The kkk by default is dumb. u shits are not worthy of the Greeks
 
Old December 4th, 2016 #70
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Perroti View Post
The kkk by default is dumb. u shits are not worthy of the Greeks
Yet you wasted your trolling time to post that.
 
Old December 4th, 2016 #71
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

I see ol John Adams is gone, somebody must have awakened to the Jew troll!
 
Old January 3rd, 2017 #72
DustinSmith
Registered User
 
DustinSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 10
DustinSmith
Default

The Klan is dead. I was in the Klan. I was removed and exposed because I missed one meeting due to work. I served loyally as a Klansman for 3 years and held imperial office. Missed one meeting and me and my white family were threatened and my identity was released. I wouldn't recommend the Klan to anyone.
 
Old April 9th, 2018 #73
Brother_Henry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 15
Brother_Henry
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinSmith View Post
The Klan is dead. I was in the Klan. I was removed and exposed because I missed one meeting due to work. I served loyally as a Klansman for 3 years and held imperial office. Missed one meeting and me and my white family were threatened and my identity was released. I wouldn't recommend the Klan to anyone.
Damn that sucks. I'm sorry to here that man. To be honest I know where you are coming from. I been Klan for 11 years and was raised in the movement. Most Klans now are a joke and want to play dress up, but they want to dog down on someone that is active in promoting the White Nationalist message. I'm just glad the Texas Klan isn't like that and I hope something else pops up for you. I'm part of the Texas White Knights but I'm also an active member of the League of the South. You should check them out they got a lot of good work and people involved.

God Bless and White Power!!!
Pastor Stout
 
Old April 12th, 2018 #74
Adolf Goldbergstein
Member
 
Adolf Goldbergstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Nigger
Posts: 414
Adolf Goldbergstein
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinSmith View Post
The Klan is dead. I was in the Klan. I was removed and exposed because I missed one meeting due to work. I served loyally as a Klansman for 3 years and held imperial office. Missed one meeting and me and my white family were threatened and my identity was released. I wouldn't recommend the Klan to anyone.
It's never been the same anyways since Obama allowed gays to be admitted.
 
Old April 19th, 2018 #75
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

The Klan are good christians.

__________________
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
 
Old April 19th, 2018 #76
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

You shouldnt kill righteous blacks the ones lynched were criminals, they murdered or raped white people. So its justified.
__________________
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
 
Old April 19th, 2018 #77
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMgC...ature=youtu.be
__________________
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
 
Old April 25th, 2018 #78
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

I think the Klan is not evil. They are white supremacists but maybe positive ones. Maybe they believe in white mans burden? That white man is responsible also for the well being of other races even blacks. I think rightous blacks who believe in Jesus like black churches are under the protection and authority of the Klan. I think the Klan rules america, but Im sure they are against race mixing. But they dont hate rightous blacks.
__________________
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.
Page generated in 0.13074 seconds.