Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Who Gives a Damn about the Big Royal Wedding?

Quote:

When Diana married that royal guy, what’s his name, my mother got up in the middle of the night to watch the televised BS. I think she taped it on one of those old VCRs, too. Diana was a good-looking young thang — it sure did stink the twat got hooked up with that pudgy Egyptian guy, Dodi something. I think it turned out she was a bit of a psycho.

At the risk of pissing off my British brethren, I was always amazed about Americans being interested in royal crap. Didn’t we put a stop (to) that in 1776?

Now “OUR” media over here is going wacked about it because the bride, Meghan Markle, is supposedly “biracial.” The lousy traitors love seeing the White race polluted.

But I think she’s only like 25% black.* Her mother is a Jamaican mulatto half-breed and the divorced father is a chubby White guy trying to get out of the whole thing by hiding out in Mexico (even making up having major heart operations). I think the mother is even less than half Negroid, too, since one of her parents on the black side was White or Jewish. Must be lots of Ganja smoking going on down there in Jamaica.

This Meghan chick is not really all that attractive, too. She’s some kind of big Hollywood whore who was married to a Jew for awhile. You can tell she’s going to look even worse in just a few years. Maybe even Sheboon nasty with all those big meals served up by White butlers at all hours of the night.

The Royals are in for serious Jew media type ugliness. It’s already started — I think hardly any of Markle’s family are even going to be at the wedding. I predict the marriage will go south, soon — I give it a year or two. Sure, the part Negress whatever will get herself a nice big golden parachute out of the deal, book deal and probably even a plum US TV anchor job.

Harry’s older brother married nicely — the Middletons are attractive as hell. Her younger sister is a full-on White hottie. I need to stick her photo in here just to look at the kind of Brit babe Harry could have married. Idiot.

Now I know I don’t know a lot about all this Royal stuff. I admit it. But I do know some things about the US media and it’s definitely disgusting their blatant efforts to destroy the White race.

Of course you all know that by now. The lousy traitors are bound and determined to turn our race into a dumbed-down, ugly as sin, mud race. You can see them putting in butt-ugly blacks on TV everywhere these days. Even the braindead are noticing.

Look, I don’t give a damn if the Darkies (I love that term — it’s so delightfully racist) want to live in mud huts or tin shacks down in Africa. I just don’t think my race should be bred away with these stinking half ape people, who have an average IQ of around 85 (down to about 70 or less in Africa) and go around stabbing and shooting each other every second.

Now that I think about it, the filthy Jews would have fit in much better in Kenya or Madagascar like they once considered doing themselves back in the early days of the Zionists. No, it wasn’t just Adolf Hitler who first wanted to ship them down there, like they tell you today. The Nazis were actually training and helping Jewish Germans to move to the Levant by this time. But the International money Jews wanted to fulfill Talmudic prophecy by taking over Palestine from the Ottoman empire.

Unfortunately (especially for us), practically all Jews stayed at home. No way were they going to toil in a hot dusty Kibbutz (communistic Israeli Jew farm) when they all had it so good in White lands. Let the poor, dirty Shtetl Jews from Eastern Europe and Russia move their crazy Talmudic butts to the “land of milk and honey.” We’ll just sell a few over-priced oil paintings to help finance the efforts and go back to drinking fine Rothschild champagnes and chowing down on Russian caviar.

Sure, I always get distracted by Jews when I write. But that’s because they are the ones behind breeding our race away with the other races.

And for that, I work for the day we run these devious backstabbers right on out of our countries — including Britain.

*For laughs, I used the created face of “Cheddar Man” as Meghan Markle. Cheddar man was a bogus Jew effort to say black Africans were living in the British isles back during prehistoric times that was soon exposed as faked science in the service of multicult brainwashing.
Meghan Markle, only slightly Jiggaboo, now big hero to Jew media because of the race mixing angle.

Cheerful British nigger-lovers camp in the street in preparation for royal niggerfest.

http://incogman.net/2018/05/who-give...g/#more-151517

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; May 20th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.

Old May 18th, 2018 #2
Henry.

It's had enough cock to make a pork handrail 'round the wailing wall...allegedly.

Old May 18th, 2018 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
It's had enough cock to make a pork handrail 'round the wailing wall...allegedly.
The US media hypes the " royal wedding "etc. stuff into
himalayan porportions while at the same time promoting open borders for muslim entry into Britain. A foregone conclusion.

Old May 20th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

It would have been better if the Taliban whacked his sorry ass in Afghanistan. Or just married that cute blonde girl he was with a few years ago.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 20th, 2018 #5
White Dragon

Luckily with William having a third child, it locks Harry out of any serious contendership. We’ll just have to put up with his two mongrel children if he decides to breed with Meghan. He is quite taken by her ‘exotic looks’ he said in the church, “you look amazing, I’m so lucky”. A second rate Hollywood TV actress, has certainly hit the jackpot.

Old May 20th, 2018 #6
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It would have been better if the Taliban whacked his sorry ass in Afghanistan. Or just married that cute blonde girl he was with a few years ago.
He never ever came close to combat....EVER.

The Brit Royalty are a bunch of Inbred retards, they have been for around a thousand years. Their entire family don't have the balls to shoot a woodchuck.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; May 20th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Old May 20th, 2018 #7
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
He never ever came close to combat....EVER.

The Brit Royalty are a bunch of Inbred retards, they have been for around a thousand years. Their entire family don't have the balls to shoot a woodchuck.
A bunch of "Inbred retards" yes, but they're not British, they're German/Dutch/Dane. And they haven't been here for a thousand years. The Jews brought them in about 350 years ago.

Old May 21st, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
A bunch of "Inbred retards" yes, but they're not British, they're German/Dutch/Dane. And they haven't been here for a thousand years. The Jews brought them in about 350 years ago.
True, and something my mom and aunt never fail to mention if something hits the television re the 'royal' family.

Old May 21st, 2018 #9
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
True, and something my mom and aunt never fail to mention if something hits the television re the 'royal' family.
Contrary to what some here think, the royal family don't give a flying fuck about the people from these Isles. That's why it's easy for them to sit back and watch us being replaced. Like most parasites they disguise themselves, even going so far as to change their family name to blend in better with their surroundings....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nge-1917#img-2

Old May 21st, 2018 #10
Ray Allan

Three days later and they are still re-running that crap here in the KWA. I shudder to think what the non-stop monkey-fest on your telly in the UK is.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 26th, 2018 #11
Dan T N Ford

These fucking "Royals" should take a leaf out of the book of the"royal family" of Nepal and TOP THEMSELVES!

Old May 26th, 2018 #12
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Three days later and they are still re-running that crap here in the KWA. I shudder to think what the non-stop monkey-fest on your telly in the UK is.
Natural selection, after a long delay caused by White medicine etc, KICKS IN AGAIN!

Old May 26th, 2018 #13
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
I detect something of the Rothschild about this "roil" fambly!
They`re not British, that`s for sure, but neither are they TRULY European. They`re NAME CHANGERS! (Where have I heard that before?)

Old May 26th, 2018 #14
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
I detect something of the Rothschild about this "roil" fambly!
They`re not British, that`s for sure, but neither are they TRULY European. They`re NAME CHANGERS! (Where have I heard that before?)
I know for a fact that Prince Philip has family buried in a Polish cemetery with the name "MORITZ" carved on the gravestone.

Go figure.

Old June 2nd, 2018 #15
andy

"...Who Gives a Damn about the Big Royal Wedding?..."
Not as many as the system propagandists like to pretend.It appears the majority of British people are appalled at the politically motivated union of the Windsor's and the windrush.
Had the viewing figures been anywhere near William and Kates the system would have claimed it as proof positive that their multi -racial experiment is a continuing success. Patriots should take heart from this latest system failure to deliver.

"...Revealed: 11.5million tuned in to watch Harry and Meghan's big day compared to 17.6million for William and Kate (and even Prince Edward's wedding in 1999 had higher TV ratings)..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5HGIubVjT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 4th, 2018 #16
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
"...Who Gives a Damn about the Big Royal Wedding?..."
Not as many as the system propagandists like to pretend.It appears the majority of British people are appalled at the politically motivated union of the Windsor's and the windrush.
Had the viewing figures been anywhere near William and Kates the system would have claimed it as proof positive that their multi -racial experiment is a continuing success. Patriots should take heart from this latest system failure to deliver.

"...Revealed: 11.5million tuned in to watch Harry and Meghan's big day compared to 17.6million for William and Kate (and even Prince Edward's wedding in 1999 had higher TV ratings)..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5HGIubVjT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fuck off state plant. No fucker gives a fuck about "royalty" cos it just aint in vogue these days. And you as a half-mick, give even less of a fuck no matter who the ginger cunt married. That said, I'd do her if she were face down....Only if I could get her to shit a load of these while I was riding her though...Obviously, her rectum would first need to be unblocked. God save the Queen, Jock from Oldham, No surrender. God save the bumhole. Ulster is Jewish....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Maundy

Last edited by NaomiX; June 4th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

Old June 4th, 2018 #17
NaomiX
Banned

Long live the Robinson Golly

Old June 4th, 2018 #18
NaomiX
Banned

How droll this forum has become

Thread