Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2004 #21
brutus

Quote:
The average Aryan American is 100% against their agenda. And that is why they don't dare quote from the tabloid. They cannot stand any kind of debate.
For any thinking mind, this omission of debate, should cause the need to investigate. And for those who smugly feel that they know everything and have no need to investigate, is very telling indeed.

And the saddest part about this whole thing, is that these well-intentioned people are so utterly wrong.

Many are fearful to examine our message because they do not want to hurt the feelings of their friends who happen to be a target of some of our criticism. So they posture righteous indignation to show their friends that they are true-blue to them.............But they do not have a clue that they are forsaking their own flesh and blood, simply to get a pat on the back from someone who is “not” really patting them on the back, but actually stabbing them in the back.

And we are perplexed when we point to the blood on the ground that they refuse to see.

The jew has our people in a mental corral that keeps them penned-in with an electrified fence that derives it’s energy from accusing us of hate.

To call us haters is a lie.............and this accusing word paralyzes investigation of the truth.

The jew is the hater...............He wears a mask of kindness and love................We come as one of our own with the truth in hand and we are shunned.

An immutable law of the universe is, the fact that all good things are earned by the sweat of our brow....................We must work like a dog, to earn the trust of our White brothers and sisters before they will open their hearts and accept our truth. They have been in darkness for a long time.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikD
Alex, you're not really encouraging "Suicide Attacks" like someone at the Phora postulated, are you? lol

http://www.thephora.org/forum/showth...ed=1#post45926
Why don't you go fuck yourself, Erik?

And take Fade to Kosher with you.

If you're trying to instigate problems or imply that VNN is anything but 100% legal, then you're going to get banned.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
http://www.nccjstl.org/programs/init.../tfminutes.htm

"TO: US Attorneys Hate Crimes Task Force

RE: Current Events; Meeting Minutes

Below are meeting minutes from the June and September meetings. The article below follows two distribution events, one last weekend, and one overnight last night of the Vanguard News Network "Aryan Alternative". In addition, Frazier Glenn Miller, formerly of the neo-Nazi group The Order, recently tried to place ad advertisement for the "Aryan Alternative" in the Aurora, Missouri weekly shopping guide, a paper with distribution of roughly 10,000. The Aurora Advertiser, which owns the weekly paper, refused to run the ad.

The next meeting of the Task Force is December 3 at 9:00 am at CRC."

At the last meeting, the ADL had in attendance: Ron Tenpas, US Attorney, Southern District of Illinois, Kevin Cavanaugh, St. Louis County Police, Bryan Ludwig, St. Louis County Police, Joy Burns, YWCA, Julie Brueggemann, PROMO, Erv Switzer, Office of the Missouri Attorney General, Tom Noble, FBI, John Hayden, St. Louis Metropolitan Police, Greg LaCombe, FBI, Rich Lloyd, Office of the US Attorney, Southern District of Illinois, Philip Deitch, Community Education Chair, Karen Aroesty, ADL.

Thanks, Kuhn, good stuff. I daresay there are ways to turn these hate covens to our advantage. I note looking through that the ADL has a new conditioning unit related to Brown v. Board. It's called a unit in a curriculum. It has absolutely nothing to do with learning, rather it is purely focused on inculcating the attitude most congenial to the jew. We Aryans are crazy and lazy not to have build a curriculum with a unit focusing on the murder of the Romanov girls at the hands of cabbalist jews.

1) what happense to Whites and Christians where jews take over?
draw parallel to american jews' attempts to remove christianity from the public square/demonize the white man on tv and in the classroom.

2) identify strategies for protecting white communities from jewish hate.
how do jews queer crime statistics to prevent the truth about interracial relations from being known? is it possible for a tiny minority to control the rest of the country without controlling the media?

and so on...

Old December 3rd, 2004 #24
ErikD

Personally, I think the notion that you're encouraging "suicide attacks" is ridiculous, and said this in your defense:

Quote:
"To be honest with you, I think Alex is actually trying to motivate his readers to real world activism, such as distributing papers and confronting and exposing the ADL."
I was simply alerting you to the charge, in case you desired to squash it yourself. I will refrain from doing such things in the future.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #25
konkwista88

Yeah I see that the ADL is scared shittless. Thats why I say you keep on coming back to the campus, pass out flyers in crowded areas face to face. Keep up the pressure. Meet up with the students you have contacted, supply them with more info than the flyer alone. You can have some real fun on a college campus with the Jews.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Alex, you're not really encouraging "Suicide Attacks" like someone at the Phora postulated, are you? lol

http://www.thephora.org/forum/showth...ed=1#post45926
Total bullshit. Either "Jim Hardage" (hereafter "Jim Hardon" is a total pussy or he is carrying water for the SPLC.

Let me be clear about one thing that has been the LAW for CENTURIES before BEN SMITH OR MO SELIGMAN DEES names had ever been heard.

One person is not liable for the unforeseeable criminal acts of another.
One person has no duty to stop the criminal acts of another.

Those are big hurdles. Big hurdles that Mo jumped in the Shelton case. Not so big of a hurdle against Metzger in the Seraw case with him playing his own lawyer. A big hurdle in the Birdsong case against Hale, dont know who the lawyer was, but which wasnt hopped, period.

Anybody MAKING THINGS UP about Alex allegedly soliciting suicide attacks had better have some better EVIDENCE that what Jim Hardon bolded in his post or we and others will have to say, WHO THE FUCK IS JIM HARDON AND IS HE TRYING TO SET STUFF UP FOR MO DEES.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #27
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Mr "Fade" is leading a hasty retreat from the Jew when he takes aim at Alex. Which side is Fade on?

Fade says he's going to law school. Is he going to work at the SPLC when he gets out, because that's the kind of made up stuff they do in that mail operation front by scam public interest law firm.

People at "the Phora' ought to ask themselves if they feel comfortable associating with that kind of questionable ally.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Compare what the Jewish guy from Hillel said to what Jim Hardon said at the Phora. Ideas they are advancing are pretty much the same smear. IE, that somehow Linder's exercise of free speech somehow should be subject to prior restraint by the government because .. . well.. because..??? Because Hillel and Jim Hardon say so!

The Jew, his smearing I can understand. The Jew openly represents Jewish interests. That is what Hillel is about. That is what ADL is about. They are liars, but they lie to advance their own agenda which is openly identified. So they are liars for their own tribe. I have a certain small level of respect for that kind of tribalism.

No, it's the Jim Hardons I dont respect; because they are playing at being White and their lies and smears advance the Jewish agenda at the expense of Whites. I have more respect for the Hillel Jew in Kirksville, than I do for this Jim Hardon character. An Enemy, I can respect. A traitor, I cannot.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #29
ErikD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
How about it Konkwista88 and ErikD? Are yaw'll ready yet to do you duty by pledging support for our tabloid project ?? Talk is cheap. Action counts !!!
I will distribute some tabloids, because in the end, I will always side with the right of my own people to express themselves over the objections of the self-righteous censoring Jews at the ADL.

I am a man of good will, but the Jews at the ADL have overstepped their boundaries for the last time, with their latest attempts to undermine our right to Free Speech. This is AMERICA, not Israel West. All White men of conscience must fight to keep it that way.

My concerns about the tabloid have been voiced, and they have been noted. In the end, activism and outreach is what counts. Now that this forum is presentable to the potential new visitors who might be reached due to tabloid distribution, I have no problem assisting your efforts.

I am financially struggling right now, but as a sign of good faith, I will order 250 copies at my own cost and distribute them. Then, if you gentlemen find my efforts to be worthwhile, I will inquire about the possibility of obtaining free copies for continued distribution.

There is no way I am going to allow the censoring Jews at the ADL to stifle the free speech of any of my White brethren, regardless of our differences.

Glenn, payment of $30 for 250 copies of the tabloid is on it's way.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #30
ErikD

Who do we make the checks or money orders out to?

Old December 3rd, 2004 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

You sound like a stud Erik. Good for you.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #32
ErikD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You sound like a stud Erik.
Well, I have had a few girlfriends here and there. lol

Old December 3rd, 2004 #33
ErikD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder
Bravo ErikD !!! I knew you had some grit, piss, and vinegar in you.
A White man can't help getting riled up over the crimes of the ADL.

I'll get the rest of the info. from you via PM, and we'll go from there.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #34
konkwista88

How about it Konkwista88 and ErikD? Are yaw'll ready yet to do you duty by pledging support for our tabloid project ?? Talk is cheap. Action counts !!!

Wow you finally ask me directly. In that case I will support the project. After my last final I will speak to my friends and buy a bunch, at least 250.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #35
Polybius

Default Free Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Thanks, Kuhn, good stuff. I daresay there are ways to turn these hate covens to our advantage. I note looking through that the ADL has a new conditioning unit related to Brown v. Board. It's called a unit in a curriculum. It has absolutely nothing to do with learning, rather it is purely focused on inculcating the attitude most congenial to the jew. We Aryans are crazy and lazy not to have build a curriculum with a unit focusing on the murder of the Romanov girls at the hands of cabbalist jews.

1) what happense to Whites and Christians where jews take over?
draw parallel to american jews' attempts to remove christianity from the public square/demonize the white man on tv and in the classroom.

2) identify strategies for protecting white communities from jewish hate.
how do jews queer crime statistics to prevent the truth about interracial relations from being known? is it possible for a tiny minority to control the rest of the country without controlling the media?

and so on...

Free advertising for VNN, thanks to the ADL etc. ad infinitum. I do think VNN should reply, and should not limit itself to any one form of reply.

I don't think VNN needs to engage in too much hyperbole, because the facts of the various issues are radical enough in themselves!

Personally, I read VNN for the news and information content, and to see how the various VNNers are presenting the facts.

One thing that should be remembered is that there are millions of people, who hold to a greater or lesser degree, most of the arguements presented on VNN. The necessity of being radical for the sake of being radical is long past.

Reaching millions of Americans is the task.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #36
SheerTerror

Great idea! I'm about to graduate from my school, and once I do, It'd be a GREAT place to hand tabloids out. That way, they can't threaten me with anything after I have all my credits transferred. Rounder, think you'll have some issues left in a couple weeks? If not, I'll go ahead and order next week, around Wednesday or so.

Good god, I can't believe I forgot the fucking cartoons!! Finals have me stressing, it sucks. I promise I'll get em posted soon.

I REALLY need to get more sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkwista88

Wow you finally ask me directly. In that case I will support the project. After my last final I will speak to my friends and buy a bunch, at least 250.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #37
Polybius

Default Merry Christmas and Thanks for VNN

I will be sending Alex a Christmas card, with a little Christmas present in it. Thanking Alex for providing us with VNN free of charge, and for the high quality news, information, & stimulating thought provoking opinion that VNN provides!

Hopefully, all of the thousands of folks who read VNN will send Alex a Christmas card with a little something in it.

I wish Alex and all the VNNers a Merry Christmas and a Better New Year.

Old December 4th, 2004 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polybius
I will be sending Alex a Christmas card, with a little Christmas present in it. Thanking Alex for providing us with VNN free of charge, and for the high quality news, information, & stimulating thought provoking opinion that VNN provides!
Thanks, Polybius, we do appreciate. VNN does involve costs to keep online.

UPDATE:

Today I shipped out 100 issues to someone who took me up on the last free offer I can make with my copies. Take that back, I've got 50 (fifty) left I'll ship free to a good home, no charge involved. Just PM, they're out the door. But I'm down to under 500, so Rounder's the guy to hit for the remainder of this issue.

I stopped by the station and talked to our police chief, Hughes. He and a second cop emphatically denied their men had picked up any copies I left at the Fiddler performance. This means that either the jewish professor quoted in the article is lying, or the reporter misquoted her. Very interesting. That same jew also claimed the students wanted to make a bonfire out of the paper. This would be the issue with the review of Fahrenheit 451. Now that's ironic.

Anyway, I'm writing a LTE the Index better publish, which will certainly be posted here and run in issue #2 if need be. I have at least one more request for interview, this time for a tv station. More on this later.

I also dropped off a few dozen copies at a local independent newsstand. If any students come by, they can get a copy, and maybe it'll drive him some new business. The dealer's a big first amendment guy, so perhaps this will be a good distribution outlet. Personally, I would pay up to a dollar anytime for a paper like ours without a second thought. And it's free!

I really am disappointed in the Index article, totally pro forma template hack job. There is so much good stuff in our issue, it simply deserves respect for the quality of the writing, if nothing else. If anything better has been published in Kirksville, I haven't seen it.

Thread