VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Issue 2 printing.

So when's it going to the printers guys?

I hear Alex has expanded the length and number of pages. I pledge to send Rounder $200 to offset this expense. I cant wait to see the next issue!

Old January 17th, 2005 #2
Rounder

Default Wow A.E. !!!

Another $200 will bring your total to $497. It'll pay for the printing and shipping of around 1,250 16-page tabloid newspapers. And we have plenty of VNN volunteers who'll distribute them.

The 12-pager cost 7.4 cents per copy to print, plus about 4 cents to mail in bulk. Therefore, I figure our 16-pager will cost 10 cents to print, and 6 cents to mail, for a total of 16 cents per copy.

Alex is working hard to make issue #2 (a 16-pager) as near perfect as he can, and of course, as persuasive as possible. As soon as they are printed, I'll pick them up.

Hail victory to ya, A.E. !!!

P.S. I'll check my PO box today, then post a tabloid finance report update.

Old January 17th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I havent mailed it yet. I'll scrape my shekels together today or tomorrow. Sounds great! Thanks for your help.

Old January 17th, 2005 #4
Rounder

Default Taboid Project Finance Update !!!!

As of today, our tabloid project has a balance of $934.00.

The latest contributors (not posted previously) are: Pixi ($12.00 donation), H.S. ($15 donation), White Will ($60 donation and for 100 copies), K.H. ($30 for 250 tabloids), and D.K. ($100 donation which brings D.K.'s total donation to our tabloid project to....(drum roll)....$900). (NOTE: I also received $30 from a fellow from Great Britain for copy of my book. Also a WN pamphlet, entitled: Western Destiny, from a fellow from New Zealand. Plus of course my usual 3-4 letters per week from WN prison inmates asking for free WN literature, to which I always comply.

Who's next to pledge their orders for bulk shipments of VNN's dynamite tabloid newspaper? (16 pager - issue # 2 - soon to be printed).

100 copies. . . . $16.00 TOTAL
200 copies. . . . $32.00 TOTAL

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old January 18th, 2005 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

We're in good position for #2. However, my computer blew up upon return from a meeting over the weekend. My new computer will be equipped to do layout for TAA, so we can go direct from me to printer, avoid all spelling errors, and cut down on time and costs.

Thanks, everybody, for your support, and sticking with us through all the garbage. The nature of the beast is that I've been doing stuff with tools unfit for the job, but will have the right system in place by the end of the month.

Old January 25th, 2005 #6
Warhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
As of today, our tabloid project has a balance of $934.00.

The latest contributors (not posted previously) are: Pixi ($12.00 donation), H.S. ($15 donation), White Will ($60 donation and for 100 copies), K.H. ($30 for 250 tabloids), and D.K. ($100 donation which brings D.K.'s total donation to our tabloid project to....(drum roll)....$900). (NOTE: I also received $30 from a fellow from Great Britain for copy of my book. Also a WN pamphlet, entitled: Western Destiny, from a fellow from New Zealand. Plus of course my usual 3-4 letters per week from WN prison inmates asking for free WN literature, to which I always comply.

Who's next to pledge their orders for bulk shipments of VNN's dynamite tabloid newspaper? (16 pager - issue # 2 - soon to be printed).

100 copies. . . . $16.00 TOTAL
200 copies. . . . $32.00 TOTAL

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
Glen, I just sent off for 300 tabloids, But I was wondering if most of that could be used to offset the cost of dist. the tabloids to POW's and those on the board who want a few, but can't afford it right now. I can make due with about 50 of them.

Old January 26th, 2005 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Glen, I just sent off for 300 tabloids, But I was wondering if most of that could be used to offset the cost of dist. the tabloids to POW's and those on the board who want a few, but can't afford it right now. I can make due with about 50 of them.
Sorry for my delay in responding to your post, Warhammer. But accept my late thanks for your generous financial pledge. Don't worry about the tabloid finances. It's in good shape. I'll mail you the number of copies you pay for. It'll be a short while longer however, before Alex has issue #2 printed, but I'll get them out to you as soon as I pick them up.

Old January 26th, 2005 #8
Rounder

After re-reading your post, it's obvious I didn't respond sufficiently.

Yeah, if any VNN'er wants tabloids you've paid for, let them come forward here and let me know. Or they can PM me. But if not, we still have plenty of voluntary distributors I can mail them to for distribution in their areas. So let me know how many to send to you, and I'll mail the rest to a volunteer.

Thread