VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 3rd, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default issue #2

Editorial Plan

Suggestions are welcome. So are great pieces. So are great cartoons.

10 WN writers/topics:

Lynch - Gangs of New York review
Brooks - My awakening
J.B. Cash (sports)
Douglas Wright (review of new jew Roth novel on Lindbergh)
Hartmann (Iraq/politics; jews controlling media)
Steele (someone's review of Defensive Racism)
Polignaro (Passion review)
DeMarais (will and Hitler, from Thunderbolt of Truth)
Wolzek (The Betrayal) (CSI tv review)
Linder (Julius Streicher; on Conservatism)
you (?)

- Thereby we achieve mix of topical & evergreen material

- Each issue deconstructs tv show & movie new reader has almost surely seen. hits jewish media control/political control. hits jew connection to invading mexicans and nigger criminals

- We'll have individual tabloid pages for:

HUSH CRIMES: our unique term for colored-on-white crimes the jewish media cover up. Wichita massacre, for example.

INVASION: facts about the Mexican invasion and its COST to reader in terms of money, diseases, wrecked environment, gang costs, crime, schools. Facts and lurid examples, and headshots of cute murdered Aryans, ugly criminal shitskins.

STATISTICS: (that shape your world, as USATOADY puts it) on this page we collect all the data the feds and jews want to hide: nigger crime and std rates; same for invading mexicans'. include a "Did you know?" section, with facts such as: John King, who dragged James Byrd, was gang-raped by niggers in prison. or, Matthew Shepard was crusing while AIDS-positive. Perhaps Jerry Abbott could supply many of these stats.

IRAQ WAR: focus on number dead. REAL reason we're there. draw parallel to jews' manipulating us into other wars.

COLLEGE LIFE: this paper will focus on the smart young student - young professional. we will harp on what exorcised the jews about the duke student Kurian's article, the fact that jews are "shockingly" overreprented. we will rub in the wound of being discriminated against in the land his forefathers built -- ie, we will report the truth.

--

That will fill the space. Rounded out by illustrations and good cartoons. This tabloid is the perfect chance for a cartoonist to make his name and change the world. If that man doesn't step forward, we will find our toons where we may until he does. Not just toons, but simple illustrations - something that helps unify the tabloid by common look and feel. Further in that regard we can use talented graphic artists to design masthead and such.

That's the editorial mix.

Please make suggestions for articles to be written, or existing articles to be used on this thread, whether from VNN archives or elsewhere.

A. Linder

Old November 3rd, 2004 #2
Franco

Mention OSP/the Iraq War/who staffed OSP

http://www.subliminalnews.com/archives/000060.php

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0307/S00157.htm

------------

Old November 3rd, 2004 #3
Franco

-

Ideas for tabloid, issue #2:

-- the kosher tax

-- the high cost of Israel [in so many ways] to America

-- how hate crime laws are Jewish-pushed

-- affirmative action as bogus and usually Jewish

-- The Patriot Act [which rights it weakened, and why America has that Act in the first place]

-- more quotes about Jews [maybe the Billy Graham/Nixon quotes]

--

Old November 3rd, 2004 #4
John in Woodbridge

Perhaps a short story on Maria Sharapova, the Russian girl that won Wimbledon.

White athletes are overshadowed by the big money niggerball sports.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #5
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco

Arrrggghhhh......OSP, not OSI. Sorry....

-----

Old November 3rd, 2004 #6
Whirlwind

The kol nidre prayer should be reproduced, with a short bit about how the oath of no oaths makes jews unfit for public office. Or even everyday business dealings. Far better writers here, or I'd volunteer.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #7
SheerTerror

I volunteer to do some cartoons/misc artwork. I'm good at drawing in a cartoony/anime-ish style. Lemme know what you think. I also have a weird sense of humor, if that helps.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #8
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Editorial Plan

10 WN writers/topics:

Brooks - My awakening
J.B. Cash (sports)
you (?)

- Each issue deconstructs tv show & movie new reader has almost surely seen. hits jewish media control/political control. hits jew connection to invading mexicans and nigger criminals

HUSH CRIMES: our unique term for colored-on-white crimes the jewish media cover up. Wichita massacre, for example.

INVASION: facts about the Mexican invasion and its COST to reader in terms of money, diseases, wrecked environment, gang costs, crime, schools. Facts and lurid examples, and headshots of cute murdered Aryans, ugly criminal shitskins.

STATISTICS: (that shape your world, as USATOADY puts it) on this page we collect all the data the feds and jews want to hide: nigger crime and std rates; same for invading mexicans'. include a "Did you know?" section, with facts such as: John King, who dragged James Byrd, was gang-raped by niggers in prison. or, Matthew Shepard was crusing while AIDS-positive. Perhaps Jerry Abbott could supply many of these stats.

IRAQ WAR: focus on number dead. REAL reason we're there. draw parallel to jews' manipulating us into other wars.

COLLEGE LIFE: this paper will focus on the smart young student - young professional. we will harp on what exorcised the jews about the duke student Kurian's article, the fact that jews are "shockingly" overreprented. we will rub in the wound of being discriminated against in the land his forefathers built -- ie, we will report the truth.

--

That will fill the space. Rounded out by illustrations and good cartoons. This tabloid is the perfect chance for a cartoonist to make his name and change the world. If that man doesn't step forward, we will find our toons where we may until he does. Not just toons, but simple illustrations - something that helps unify the tabloid by common look and feel. Further in that regard we can use talented graphic artists to design masthead and such.

Please make suggestions for articles to be written, or existing articles to be used on this thread, whether from VNN archives or elsewhere.

A. Linder
Info on Murray Rothstein and Viacom and quote specific congoloid hip hop lyrics.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good ideas all.

Keep on posting ideas, urls with pertinent facts. The idea of the tabloid is not so much to focus on original writing as to have solid layout, great visuals, and good "nut" material. Not so much original research, as reliable data carefully presented.

I'm particularly interested in links to sites with data on STDs. Not just blacks, but for all races. Same thing for crime. And also, if you come across an exceptional graphic, something you think would be dynamite on the printed page. All that stuff, post the link to it here. Try to keep posts short for easy skimming.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #10
Blondie

If you do a sports page, how about profiling the WHITE team that beat the negro team from the US in basketball at the Olympics? It was great to see humans playing, and winning!

Old November 3rd, 2004 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
I volunteer to do some cartoons/misc artwork. I'm good at drawing in a cartoony/anime-ish style. Lemme know what you think. I also have a weird sense of humor, if that helps.
It might. You know our general themes. Almost anything decent would help. It just has to illustrate our points. Have you got any examples of your work posted online?

Another thing, from time to time other people with ideas but no talent for artwork (like me) come up with ideas for cartoons they need people like you to turn into reality. JBXXX on another thread has a couple such ideas. Julius Streicher's tabloid "The Sturmer" grew popular because of "Fips," his cartoonist. That's what we're looking for, someone who can, via cartoon art, alert the People to the machinations and malevolent evil of the jews. Julius Streicher was so good at his job, so good at speaking and writing the truth about jews, that he was hanged for it. Jews don't believe in the first amendment. They believe in the Jewish First Amendment: we jews have the right to say anything about anyone, and you goyim have the right to say nothing about us but what we let you.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

STATUS REPORT, ISSUE 1a (reprint of #1, reorganized, with new material):

The corrections were passed to the layout man last night. He and I spoke this morning. He will be working on the corrections about this time, and let me know when they're done. More when I know it. A.

Old November 3rd, 2004 #13
Franco

Other ideas for tabloid issue #2:

-- include URLs to important websites [maybe have a 'recommended websites' area in a little box on the back page]. JTR and SolarGeneral are 2 websites that come to mind.

-- maybe use a quote from this article:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6920/3/6
...which provides amazing information about how minorities would fare if colleges and universities did NOT use affirmative action [about 1/3 down the page].

----------

Old November 3rd, 2004 #14
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Editorial Plan

10 WN writers/topics:

Brooks - My awakening
J.B. Cash (sports)
you (?)

--

A. Linder
Alex, this might be a little ahead of the game at this point but we might start thinking about what the lifes blood of newspapers are. That is, taking in advertizers. Promote the paper to WN's advertisers, maybe set some ad rates or offer a discount or a free 30 to 90 day space in the tabloid to get them on board. I know that there are some WN's entrepreneurs that have businesses that cater and sell to Whites. Memorabilia, music(Panzerfest) and others!!

Advertizers help defray costs, help pay for staff, materials, layout and distribution costs. So far VNNF members have stepped up to the plate to get this thing rolling but I don't think we should always rely on this. A partially self sustaining paper is much more desirable than one that operates on charity.

The more fuel(money) injected into the motor(tabloid) the faster and higher it's gonna climb!

Old November 3rd, 2004 #15
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linder
Jim Crowe had a good idea.

Sports are an enormous "hot button" issue with many college kids, and Maria Sharapova, the Lithuanian basketball team, and that lone White Belarussin woman who beat all those she-groidz in the Olympic race are great counter agit-prop to the kikey notion Whitey "dont got game beotch".

Affirmitive action is a good one, as it pisses off the 'groidz, which only further polarizes Whitey.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old November 4th, 2004 #16
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

Quote:
How about a piece detailing jewish involvement in the immigration issue? Too few White Americans realize the connection between jews and non-White immigration.

Also, many Whites who are opposed to groups like the NAACP are completely clueless as to its origin. We all know that the NAACP was founded by jews. Most of White America does not.

Old November 4th, 2004 #17
SheerTerror

Alex: I'll try to get some scanned in within the next day or two. I'll either post em here in the tabloid subforum, or e-mail em (I'll keep the file size small).

Old November 4th, 2004 #18
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Alex, this might be a little ahead of the game at this point but we might start thinking about what the lifes blood of newspapers are. That is, taking in advertizers. Promote the paper to WN's advertisers, maybe set some ad rates or offer a discount or a free 30 to 90 day space in the tabloid to get them on board. I know that there are some WN's entrepreneurs that have businesses that cater and sell to Whites. Memorabilia, music(Panzerfest) and others!!

Advertizers help defray costs, help pay for staff, materials, layout and distribution costs. So far VNNF members have stepped up to the plate to get this thing rolling but I don't think we should always rely on this. A partially self sustaining paper is much more desirable than one that operates on charity.

The more fuel(money) injected into the motor(tabloid) the faster and higher it's gonna climb!
Jeebus H. Crist! Alex is an ex-newspaper man who knows full well the value of advertizers in the production of printed newsmedia and yet he doesn't say word one about it!

Not only Alex, but Rounder, Edberg, Antiochus Epiphanes and all the other big brain forum members have been conspicuously silent on the matter.

This is a no-brainer Volks. Advertizers paying for space on the VNN tabloid can help defray costs! Thats how newspapers operate! Thats how they grow and prosper!

I know I'm not the first VNNF member person who has thought of this. Something really wrong with this deafening silence equation!

Old November 5th, 2004 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

Agreed. You know anybody who wants to advertise? I'm all ears. I think some will come as we put these out, and the jew-papers report on them, and there's some publicity. There is something nice about reading a paper that's 100% non-crap. That's a selling point to the reader.

Old November 5th, 2004 #20
JB112

Hey, Alex, you gonna write an article on the GAS act?

Thread