VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default the Christian issue: effective approaches for WN

memes: jews hate christians. jews use christians. jews are unfair to christians.

Tabloid: potential stories/graphics/cartoons...

1) STORY: jews spitting on Christians (from jewish paper Ha'aretz) - "an age-old Jewish practice" - Kevin MacDonald

2) STORY: the deliverance/"Deliverance" disconnect: Christians have worth only insofar as they are willing to serve jews

CARTOON: deliverance in Fallujah/"Deliverance" in Alabama, perfect for split-panel screen; if no one draws it, then still from "Deliverance" along with:
GRAPHIC: photo of Marines praying before Falluja fight
GRAPHIC: rows of Christian crosses in France or Arlington

3) introduction to whtt.org's Charles Carlson. description of what jews are doing in Gaza on our dime in our name. point out percentage of Pals that are christians. how he was banned from speaking at Duke.

4) STORY: the Scofield Scam - origins of dispensationalism. Underwriter jew Untermeyer. extensive influence of this deliberate misreading of the text.

5) STORY: is your preacher bought? facts about relations between Israel and Robertson, Falwell, Reed, Bauer - planes & trips & etc they're provided in exchange for public philoZionism.

6) STORY: official Christian bodies import savages who rape and murder average white people. the importation of Somalis nationwide. rape in Lewiston.

7) STORY: treatment of "Passion." they fund everything else...but not this? the greatest story ever told? if that isn't an indication of their deepest feelings, what is? even a Christian should be able to make the connection between failure to fund Passion, ridicule of it in the year preceding release, and discrimination against Christians in the public square.

Old November 12th, 2004 #2
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
6) STORY: official Christian bodies import savages who rape and murder average white people. the importation of Somalis nationwide. rape in Lewiston.
That is weird that the churches would broaden their scope from preaching the good word to include the nigger import business.

Old November 12th, 2004 #3
Phantasm

Default My fellow Christians are easy... if they listen.

My Christian Brothers and Sisters have replaced scripture with popular myth. They've also replaced faith with superstition. Whenever they hit me with "the Jews are God's chosen people" I immediately tell them that they should have continued reading after the first two books in the Bible. I explain further that after Genesis and Exodus... the story begins to get better. Hebrews tells us that the Jews no longer have a covenant with God because they went their own way. After letting them try to weasel-out of the scriptural teachings... I then remind them about the Book of John Ch8 Verse32-47. This is where Jesus Christ himself calls the Jews the "Children of Satan."

At this point only about 1 out of 4 people I speak with stay to investigate further. And these are the people I wish to reach anyway!

Old November 12th, 2004 #4
Sean Martin

If I may intervene here, the majority if not all of the people involved with the paper are ruthlessly anti-Christian and most if not all seek it’s destruction. The problem that this presents is that the people in charge of the paper don’t know how nor do they care how a Christian thinks and don’t know what would catch the attention of a Christian.

In my opinion David Duke has the two best articles on White Nationalism and Christianity that I have ever seen. If I wasn’t already a racist so far on the net the writings of Duke would appeal to me more than anything else I have seen concerning racist Christianity and I have read thousands of articles. He has a decent grasp on the scriptures and he appeals to the core mentality of Christians and his writings are just plain interesting.

trying to use Christians that dabble in atheism and paganism is not going to win many if any mainstream Christians to the cause.

I was always a segregationist but it wasn’t until I became a Christian that I became aware of the Jew and his involvement against our race. To understand what is going to win Christians you need people that became White Nationalists because of Christianity not people that are White Nationalists and try to mold Christianity to fit their views. The articles are fine and somewhat entertaining but I know that the majority of Christians have seen so much of those things on the news that they are complacent to them in very much the same way racemixing is pushed on every white. A new approach is needed something that catches attention. I have spent years talking to Christians from all over the world and that is what I went to college to learn to do better. I know what appeals to your average Christian.

A short article explaining Jews in scripture or a short article that would appeal to Christians in each issue. Realize that the scriptures are the standard of authority, while it may not man anything to you or even make sense to you that is what is important to a Christian. I have read the ones stated and I know from experience that they won’t work, I have tried many things and I know what Christians will be receptive to and what they won’t. Trust me on this as I am probably the only minister that frequents VNNF.

Old November 12th, 2004 #5
Franco

Quote:
A short article explaining Jews in scripture or a short article that would appeal to Christians in each issue. I have read the ones stated and I know from experience that they won’t work, I have tried many things and I know what Christians will be receptive to and what they won’t. Trust me on this as I am probably the only minister that frequents VNNF.

You know, I actually agree with that. A small item that appeals to Christians might help, since roughly 50% of the people who receive the tabloids will be Christian to some degree.

-----------

Old November 12th, 2004 #6
Sean Martin

There is another thing I want to point out. The articles I see on VNN and VNNF usually appear to be exposing Christianity as a false religion full of nuts instead of pointing out that it is the individuals that are in error. Most of the articles put Christians on the defensive which is why Christians are so defensive on VNNF. As far as VNNF is concerned I would rather not see Christianity mentioned at all then how it is treated, as it seems many want to take things from a racial war to a holy war. This happened in the past and whites on both sides died as a result.

Depending on your goal (unless you are trying to convert Christians to become atheists or pagans) the articles concerning Christians need to encourage them and instruct them. For the most part they appear to be attacks on Christianity instead of instructional guides for Christians. While this may not be apparent to people like Linder or others that don’t like Christianity, this is glaringly obvious to a Christian.

Old November 12th, 2004 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks for the comments, Sean.

You may be right that quoting Scripture is the best way to get them. Still, it is true that "The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."

What I seek to do is not really convert them to WN so much as to instill doubt in them that the jews are their friend. To demonstrate to them in clear and simple terms that the jew rather than the secular humanist or atheist is their real enemy. To show that the jew is the hidden hand behind the smut they hate on tv, the prayer-banners, and the abortion providers -- and to further show that all this is covered up by the bought men they take for leaders.

BTW, you're wrong that nonbelievers like me want to destroy Christianity. I want it to die, yes -- by phasing out thanks to general lack of interest. I would never try to do to it what the jews did to churches and priests in the old Soviet Union. I would simply make the church compete on an equal footing with other options. I really believe if you had SS organization for young White to join, in an all-White country, it would draw most people away from Christianity, just the way the Rangers or Marines draw recruits more easily than the Army - because they hold to a more rigorous standard.

Old November 12th, 2004 #8
brutus

There is plenty of Biblical scripture that throws the jew under the bus, and it should be used.

Also, I would suggest that we tell the Christians all about the khazarian or fake jews.

The khazar story is compelling and historically accurate with tons of internet links to source.

This could be the lead-in into explanations of the bloodless war and financial domination of early Europe by the jew bankers and that would tie-in nicely as the reason why many of the Christian Crusaders felt the need to kill jews.

The next logical step would be to allude that Hitler’s motives were not to far away from the Crusader's rational for wanting the jews out of Europe. There are countless

Stepping stones...............one step at a time.

It would be madness for anyone to think that Christians will give-up their god overnight. There is no reason why certain understandings and use of appropriate tact couldn't be used to allow them their god without painting them into a corner.

Christ bashing by us isn't the way.........they don't know that they're deluded..........they must come to their own conclusions, and with our help to guide them through the process of deprogramming........It is do-able.

We should also allow a small fringe area of the platform, for Christians to stand, and then reward them with full fellowship when they make the leap to our side. I suspect many of them are ready to bail anyway. How many pedophile priests and bull dyke ministers can they take?

There must be a process of logic and education. The thought involved in this planning should be taken seriously and not underestimated. The vast number of White Christians demand that we give them some respect....because without them........"fill in the blank about how we would be fucking ourselves."

And most importantly, we should project to them, the warm kinship of White Folk, that we will continously extend to them as a replacement of their lost security blanket, Christianity. We must fill the void. Give them a place to hang their hat.

Old November 12th, 2004 #9
kabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
My Christian Brothers and Sisters have replaced scripture with popular myth. They've also replaced faith with superstition. Whenever they hit me with "the Jews are God's chosen people" I immediately tell them that they should have continued reading after the first two books in the Bible. I explain further that after Genesis and Exodus... the story begins to get better. Hebrews tells us that the Jews no longer have a covenant with God because they went their own way. After letting them try to weasel-out of the scriptural teachings... I then remind them about the Book of John Ch8 Verse32-47. This is where Jesus Christ himself calls the Jews the "Children of Satan."

At this point only about 1 out of 4 people I speak with stay to investigate further. And these are the people I wish to reach anyway!

Perfect! Use scripture to back up your points. This will get the brainwashed Zionist Christians thinking, since all their thinking is done through those terms. I would love for you to create a seperate threads, with arguments from the babble against jews.

Old November 12th, 2004 #10
White Will
Banned

Default Galations, 4:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabinger
Perfect! Use scripture to back up your points. This will get the brainwashed Zionist Christians thinking, since all their thinking is done through those terms.
A good question with which to open a dialog with a kinsmen who is also a deluded adherent of Jewish Scriptures:

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"

Old November 12th, 2004 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
memes: jews hate christians. jews use christians. jews are unfair to christians.

Tabloid: potential stories/graphics/cartoons...

1) STORY: jews spitting on Christians (from jewish paper Ha'aretz) - "an age-old Jewish practice" - Kevin MacDonald

2) STORY: the deliverance/"Deliverance" disconnect: Christians have worth only insofar as they are willing to serve jews

CARTOON: deliverance in Fallujah/"Deliverance" in Alabama, perfect for split-panel screen; if no one draws it, then still from "Deliverance" along with:
GRAPHIC: photo of Marines praying before Falluja fight
GRAPHIC: rows of Christian crosses in France or Arlington

3) introduction to whtt.org's Charles Carlson. description of what jews are doing in Gaza on our dime in our name. point out percentage of Pals that are christians. how he was banned from speaking at Duke.

4) STORY: the Scofield Scam - origins of dispensationalism. Underwriter jew Untermeyer. extensive influence of this deliberate misreading of the text.

5) STORY: is your preacher bought? facts about relations between Israel and Robertson, Falwell, Reed, Bauer - planes & trips & etc they're provided in exchange for public philoZionism.

7) STORY: treatment of "Passion." they fund everything else...but not this? the greatest story ever told? if that isn't an indication of their deepest feelings, what is? even a Christian should be able to make the connection between failure to fund Passion, ridicule of it in the year preceding release, and discrimination against Christians in the public square.
Great ideas. Suggest one per issue. Must have the factual reporting style so they dont immediately get discarded by Christians. Plant seeds in fertile soil, they will grow!

Old November 12th, 2004 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default skip the scripture focus on facts

Suggest attacking these ideas from a factual reporting approach, not a polemical or theological approach. So stay away from Scripture as much as possible in the refutations and criticisms. That is not the right trajectory for this tabloid.

Moreover, if it looks like conversion/ tract stuff, people will just throw it away like Jehovah's witness crap. The function of this tabloid is not to make new "believers" or undo some heresies, it is to clue Whites into the cold hard truth about White interests vis a vis non-Whites and the Jew. So we dont shift from one non-factual orientation to another, we go from non-factual to factual. Dont debate the sacred cows, just ignore them and focus on facts. The facts of where White interests lie.

Let somebody else do theology and polemics-- VNN's strength is reporting unrecognized FACTS.

Old November 13th, 2004 #13
Polybius

Quote:
BTW, you're wrong that nonbelievers like me want to destroy Christianity. I want it to die, yes -- by phasing out thanks to general lack of interest. I would never try to do to it what the jews did to churches and priests in the old Soviet Union. I would simply make the church compete on an equal footing with other options. I really believe if you had SS organization for young White to join, in an all-White country, it would draw most people away from Christianity, just the way the Rangers or Marines draw recruits more easily than the Army - because they hold to a more rigorous standard.
I'm not in a real loquacious mood at the moment, and, like many gentiles I have to force myself to express myself on certain subjects.

Sean Martin, Rodger MacDonald and others including myself are probably still living in pre-1965 White Christian America...even though we know it is gone...we are not sure that it really is gone...or even if 1965 is the correct date of its passing...maybe it happened with the election of Ronnie Raygun in 1980?

Who could have been more of a creation of an SS style military propaganda campaign than Ronnie Raygun... and let's not forget those who created Ronnie also created Ronnies' "christian" zionist movement that Gore Vidal has written so much about.

Old November 13th, 2004 #14
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
There is plenty of Biblical scripture that throws the jew under the bus, and it should be used.
John 8

44- Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(Jesus talking to the Rabbis & Pharisees)

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 13th, 2004 #15
Phantasm

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
John 8

44- Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(Jesus talking to the Rabbis & Pharisees)
Well said R MacDonald!

And... if I may contribute...

Titus 1:14- "...and no longer hold on to Jewish legends and to human commandments which come from people who have rejected the truth."

Old November 13th, 2004 #16
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
[=Phantasm) John 8

(Jesus talking to the Rabbis & Pharisees
Well said R MacDonald!

And... if I may contribute...

[COLOR=Red]Titus 1:14- "...and no longer hold on to Jewish legends and to human commandments which come from people who have rejected the truth."[/[/COLOR)

Those are some great Bible quotes. I think they could work well in the tabloid.

Old November 13th, 2004 #17
White Will
Banned

Default We have our way, and you Xians have Yahweh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Those are some great Bible quotes. I think they could work well in the tabloid.
Why drop down to the Xians' level and argue over Jewish Scriptures at all? Doing so allows them to frame the debate and drag you into their fruitless game of dueling Scriptures from the Jew's Book.

Always put the burden on the Christer to prove that his mythical Jewish messiah ever existed in the real world -- AND I DO NOT MEAN "PROOF" HE GLEANS FROM HIS JEW SCRIPTURES. The burden should not be on the non-believer to prove the negative, especially when the believer is operating from a totally unsupportable false premise: that their "King of the Jews" ever even lived in the real world in the first place. There's no proof that Jaysus the X lived; no writings, no birth record, no confirmation of his existence by contemporary historians. We have no business using silly Scriptural arguments about "Satan's spawn," or whatever, to advance our biologically-grounded cause.

Old November 13th, 2004 #18
Rob Roy MacGregor

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Why drop down to the Xians' level and argue over Jewish Scriptures at all? Doing so allows them to frame the debate and drag you into their fruitless game of dueling Scriptures from the Jew's Book.

Always put the burden on the Christer to prove that his mythical Jewish messiah ever existed in the real world -- AND I DO NOT MEAN "PROOF" HE GLEANS FROM HIS JEW SCRIPTURES. The burden should not be on the non-believer to prove the negative, especially when the believer is operating from a totally unsupportable false premise: that their "King of the Jews" ever even lived in the real world in the first place. There's no proof that Jaysus the X lived; no writings, no birth record, no confirmation of his existence by contemporary historians. We have no business using silly Scriptural arguments about "Satan's spawn," or whatever, to advance our biologically-grounded cause.
Right now Will, let's just save the White (DNA) race.... After population levels are boomed and the enemy is driven out, we'll have plenty of time to argue religion.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old November 13th, 2004 #19
Phantasm

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Why drop down to the Xians' level and argue over Jewish Scriptures at all?
Always put the burden on the Christer to prove that his mythical Jewish messiah ever existed in the real world -- ...
Why would you have us abandon the most powerful weapon we possess in conveying our message to Christians?

Do you think that our Christian Brothers and Sisters respect your alleged logic White Will?

Christians are people of FAITH and GOODWILL.

I personally wish that we had more Christians in this movement... and less BABBLING ATHEISTS!

If you don't BELIEVE... that's fine. God gave you "free will."

Please don't attack your fellow White Nationalist just because YOU have no faith.

Old November 13th, 2004 #20
Phantasm

Quote:
[Signature of DR ANTICHRIST]

Survial of the strongest is the logic of today.

"The strong must ever rule the Weak. Is grim Primordial Law, on earth's racial threshing floor, the meek are beaten straw."

christinsanity is the Trojan horse of judism.
The best example of intellectual laziness I've seen yet!

No wonder the "mainstream" thinks we're a bunch of nuts.

Thread