Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Dec. 1 Distro at Nader Speech at Truman State Univ. (Kirksville)

Just back. Went something like this...

Made a two-page printout of Nader's letter to ADL...(scroll a bit)

http://votenader.org/why_ralph/index.php?cid=119

Made 150 copies.

Stapled to outside of 150 The Aryan Alternatives, issue #1a.

Went to hall where Nader was speaking about 20 minutes before, with about 50 in hand. Very, very cold night. Dressed khakis, nice shoes, expensive leather coat, one glove on hand holding issues, other free to pass them out. I gave out my first armful, then went back, and picked up the remaining 100 or so. All were distributed.

Stand facing students coming in, they're pretty much going through one door only. A girl is holding it open, and I take her post when she leaves. So I'm providing two services. Holding the door for people, and giving them something to read.

Most people are conditioned to take what is handed to them, out of politeness if nothing else. I say, "Got some good information here, Nader's letter to the ADL re Palestine. Good stuff inside about Iraq." And on and on like that. Repeat every 20-25 students. Actually, the line was backing up to receive the paper. It was all I could do to pass it out without impeding flow too much. But as most speakers don't start on time, there was no rush except to get out of the cold. Bottom line, all 150, plus another 30 copies of the newsletter just-plain were passed out. I actually thought I'd only manage about 50 or so, given time and usual lack of attendance at these things, and the circumstances, which you never know beforehand. However, Nader is the biggest name who has spoken here, or at least the one the students are most interested. The only longer line I've seen was for the comedian Mitch Hedburg, and that was in the summer, not the ice-cold.

There was opposition. The first 50 were gone almost before I turned around, literally maybe four minutes. Quickly a small girl and guy are asking questions. It turns out there was also a panel put on by Hillel and MSA, which I assume is Muslim Student Alliance, more or less the same time as Nader. I don't know the connection between these, the Nader was out of general student funds. Perhaps Hillel bitched and got a special debate over Israel/Palestine set up, I haven't seen anything on that.

Anyway, the girl asked me who I was with. The guy asked me if I had the right to pass these out. I told him to wait there, I'd be back with the rest.

Get another 100. Most people took it, and seemed to want it. Then a couple pushed back through the doors and returned them. Later a couple seemingly white guys came out and started saying don't take this, it's a white racist paper. So I switched modes to gently chiding, gently mocking. What are you afraid of a little paper? You that easily intimidated? You need other people to decide what you're going to read? I guess reading a newspaper is illegal under the Patriot Act. Oooh, be afraid! Be very afraid! Somebody might see you reading a paper, wouldn't want that. Doing what I did with the crowd in Topeka, except these guys weren't at all necessarily hostile. Come on, you guys, you're going to be scared out of reading a paper? Then, to the guy, hey guy, I think these people can read for themselves. If it's stupid, they'll
crumple it up and throw it away.

This guy was definitely able to scare away a number of people. But I was able to shame the courage out of many too. Shows you how people are. Several people acted like they didn't want it as they passed him, then just slighted lifted their hand to receive a copy as they went in.

I gave several copies to minorities, told one Asian guy to pass it his white friend when he's done. Then a couple more guys came out, wanted to talk. I said, let me finish passing my stuff out and I'll talk. I never forget this guy made a real impression on me in college. He was a govt guy, defending our policy in Nicaragua. I think his name was Riley. He gave a great presentation, then fielded questions for two hours. I mean, the most inane, unbalanced, literally crazily illogical questions from emotional girls and the type of men that hang around that type. He didn't bat a budge. It was an awesome display of self-control. A saint would have been driven to distraction by these folks. But I digress.

So I talked to these other students for a while. Pretty standard leftist approach. Not particularly hostile. The one smaller guy may well have been a jew, but using all the standard cliches about fascism and authoritarianism. I just said we believe whites have right and interests, and we're going to defend them. I said you can chalk it up to character flaw or personal defect, but it isn't.

Then a girl came up, Whitney McFerron, who is writing an article for tomorrow's campus paper about the earlier distribution outside "Fiddler on the Roof." So I answered a couple of her questions.

And then the speech began, and I left.

It was a good distro, very good, could have been perfect with 2 or 4 people. I probably could have given away 300, possibly more if I'd gone there even earlier.

Observations: even smart people are mostly sheep. They have to be shamed or driven. Now, if I were in a line and somebody's trying to scare me out of taking a paper and reading it -- and I always love taking papers and reading them, I don't care if they're marxist, black nationalist, klan, whatever, i wanna see what they got -- I'd at least give the guy some mocking in return.

Anway, it was successful, and actually fun. Lots of hot women at TSU! I wished I'd had more of a chance to watch them, but it was all I could do to peel the issues apart to keep the line from backing up.

It's telling the way people can be swayed by voices. But I keep in mind, we're offering people an alternative. We aren't threatening them. We aren't fearful - our opponents are. We don't require the oppression of a "PATRIOT" Act. They do. WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS. And our words and deportment must always reflect that.

Funny thing, as I was leaving, a guy came out front, asked me if I had any more. Ah, no, sorry dude. I'll be making other distributions, watch around campus.

Say, I hear there's a farm show this weekend over at the Kirksville Middle School. I think the farmers need to hear the Good News, don't you?

Old December 1st, 2004 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Let's get these last couple thousand taken care of, and then get going with issue#2.

I've got 416 of #1a. And 175 of #1. Somehow I miscounted. I think a batch I thought was #1a was actually 1. Anyway, I repeat my offer, but this time only for two people:

Anybody who will pass these out the I described, I'll mail you fifty, or 100 if you want them.

The last 300 I'm keeping for the farm show and a few more driveways.

I encourage new folks to get involved. I was a little apprehensive in passing these out, but it was overweighed by the chance to tell people the truth about Iraq. "Quotes from the men who got us into war over there, who've already got 1000 of our boys killed."

Old December 1st, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Local ABC affiliate, KTVO, ch 6, just did a report on Nader speech.

1,000 attended -- very good for a town of 17,000 and university of 6,000.

He was paid 15k for his speech, titled "While You Were Watching Big Brother, Big Brother Was Watching You." I'm pretty sure that's more or less a canned deal, no link at hand.

My impression: kids were definitely excited, probably as much to hear a big name as anything. Lots of smart, rosy-cheeked (very cold tonight) cute girls and solid young men. The kind that need good leadership. Earnest, honest Aryans. TSU isn't particularly political, but to the extent it is, it's leftist. There are a bunch of banners you walk past opposite the student center, "WAD" World AIDS Day," all sorts of ribbons and women's stuff. Tonight they got a taste of the Aryan Alternative. Always leave them wanting more, and we did.

For all I know, that paper got into the right hands. Maybe one of the guys I gave it to was contemplating becoming an army officer, going to Iraq. Maybe he saw that cartoon. Maybe it changed his mind. We don't know the ultimate ends of our actions, we just do the best we can, as hard as we can.

Old December 2nd, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Thanks so much Alex, that is a very encouraging account. You sound like an old hand at this already!

I cant think of a better place to hand out this tabloid than a Nader rally. That is likely to have a large contingent of anti-globalist anti-Israel leftist kids. If we find even one "Kievsky" out of that thousand it would be a great success!

Even if you dont get a single mite of support out of that distribution, it is in itself a constructive act of defiance against the Judes and their puppet regime. One you have repeated several times now and LO. You "have not been blocked."

Old December 2nd, 2004 #5
Fritz Kuhn

http://www.nccjstl.org/programs/init.../tfminutes.htm

"TO: US Attorneys Hate Crimes Task Force

RE: Current Events; Meeting Minutes

Below are meeting minutes from the June and September meetings. The article below follows two distribution events, one last weekend, and one overnight last night of the Vanguard News Network "Aryan Alternative". In addition, Frazier Glenn Miller, formerly of the neo-Nazi group The Order, recently tried to place ad advertisement for the "Aryan Alternative" in the Aurora, Missouri weekly shopping guide, a paper with distribution of roughly 10,000. The Aurora Advertiser, which owns the weekly paper, refused to run the ad.

The next meeting of the Task Force is December 3 at 9:00 am at CRC."

At the last meeting, the ADL had in attendance: Ron Tenpas, US Attorney, Southern District of Illinois, Kevin Cavanaugh, St. Louis County Police, Bryan Ludwig, St. Louis County Police, Joy Burns, YWCA, Julie Brueggemann, PROMO, Erv Switzer, Office of the Missouri Attorney General, Tom Noble, FBI, John Hayden, St. Louis Metropolitan Police, Greg LaCombe, FBI, Rich Lloyd, Office of the US Attorney, Southern District of Illinois, Philip Deitch, Community Education Chair, Karen Aroesty, ADL.

Old December 2nd, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

that is incredible. the adl is suggesting to US attorneys that exercise of free speech is "hate activity" at a "hate crimes task force." that is a thin line they are treading isnt it?

The US attorneys should consider their Oath to the US Constitution. Is the complaining and obfuscation of a Jewish pressure group more important than the Bill of Rights? A government attorney that over-reaches in his job and shows himself to be a pawn of a pressure group like the ADL will damage his chance at career advancement.

Should any abuse of process against Mr Linder occur in Missouri, Mr Linder's friends and supporters will look back to this meeting and raise questions of bias and improper influence. Thank you Fritz for drawing our attention to these minutes.

Old December 2nd, 2004 #7
SheerTerror

Is the ADL a non-profit? Isn't there a way to get that status revoked, kinda like the NAACP, since they interfere with politics a lot?

BTW, Great job, Linder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
that is incredible. the adl is suggesting to US attorneys that exercise of free speech is "hate activity" at a "hate crimes task force." that is a thin line they are treading isnt it?

The US attorneys should consider their Oath to the US Constitution. Is the complaining and obfuscation of a Jewish pressure group more important than the Bill of Rights? A government attorney that over-reaches in his job and shows himself to be a pawn of a pressure group like the ADL will damage his chance at career advancement.

Should any abuse of process against Mr Linder occur in Missouri, Mr Linder's friends and supporters will look back to this meeting and raise questions of bias and improper influence. Thank you Fritz for drawing our attention to these minutes.

Old December 2nd, 2004 #8
Polybius

Talking

Quote:

A&E, this is a big opportunity for Alex.

I would think that he would already be working on the press release and debate challenge. Plus, he should be talking to his attorneys' about the possible damage done to his attempt to start a business---Vanguard News Network.

Alex is an entrepreneur. The small business backbone of the American economy---attempting to be the next CNN, or at worst the next Matt Drudge.

Linder is also demonstarting his social responsibility in attempting to provide non-profit training to a disabled veteran and former convict.

There are various themes and spins Alex could use to rub the jews & their shabbos goys' nose in...he should be able to really have fun with this...

Old December 2nd, 2004 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polybius
A&E, this is a big opportunity for Alex.

I would think that he would already be working on the press release and debate challenge. ...... ...
that's where the action is not the other stuff-

Old December 2nd, 2004 #10
Bragi

Default the west's greatest pressure group

Quote:

Have VNNF'ers heard about the FBI's probe into jewish influence on our government? It's interesting to note that the FBI is finally doing something to investigate this. Indeed, loyalty to the United States should come before loyalty to the interests of a priviliged and ultra-wealthy alien menace.

ADL, AIPAC, JDL, AJC, JCC, JCF (the list goes on and on, link below): all cozy euphemisms for JEWISH FINANCIAL LOBBY, which in itself is another euphemism for HIGH LEVEL JEWISH BRIBERY, EXTORTION, AND RACKETEERING NETWORK.

What do you fellas think these groups do? Get together and talk about the afterlife? No, they use financial clout to get their way and to have laws and regulations passed in their favor-jewish favor. These orgs pool money, throw it around at our "leaders" and "representatives", and grease any squeaky wheels (though it's likely very few wheels dare to squeak anymore)

List of Jewish Organizations

If jews are anything, they're highly organized. Us white men could learn a thing or three from their example. And we might too, if white organizations were de facto illegal, frowned upon, and automatically relegated to KKK status.

It started with the spy case involving jew Larry Franklin. Was likely exacerbated by the 9-11 file swiper Berg. When we see the FBI investigating the Pentagon over alleged (ha ha) jewish/israel influence, then we know there are elements in the government working to counter the real un-Americans. Unless they're just going through the motions to appease some unknown elements.

One link to FBI probe on Pentagon over Israeli spying and lobby

Old December 2nd, 2004 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Ah Rounder, you bring a smile to my face as always. I'll bet you know defamation is a civil wrong not a crime. Plus I can see how a fat kike like potok would reasonably be scared of you, so it isnt necessarily untrue, and truth is a defense to defamation! LOL

keep up the good work Rounder and Alex!

Keep on exercising your rights even if they dont like it!

Get this folks: Rounder and Alex passing out tabloids is as worthy of mention by the ADL as a hate crime! And yet.....its perfectly legal!

So that raises the question: if it scares the bejiggers out of jews as much as a crime, and its legal, why dont we do it more often?

Maybe the answer has less to do with reasonable fears than unreasonable ones. Lets conquer fear by action!

Old December 2nd, 2004 #12
konkwista88

LOL, after reading that report all I can say is, they are scared shitless! The more the JEW criticizes and tries to stop you, thre more serious of a threat you are becoming to the JEW. Oy vey! Once VNN gets changed around to become more attractive for newbies of hate, I and the other rabbis are in. We will get a few hundred tabloids. Its time for another rabbinical adventure!

Old December 2nd, 2004 #13
brutus

The jew has invested zillions of dollars and literally decades constructing this politically correct White-man meat-grinder called zog.

It’s like a huge over inflated hook-nosed Thanksgiving Day parade balloon lumbering down 5th avenue and the little jew, Karen Aroesty, of Anti-Defamation League is the only one smart enough to see the Aryan Alternative as the pin that will prick their giant colossus and cause it’s explosive downfall.

So she runs wildly to whoever will listen, like Henny Penny, breathlessly shouting “HATE ALERT!.......HATE ALERT!........HATE ALERT!.”

Unless they repeal the First Amendment.........and they can’t............They will have to standby helplessly and watch our giant killer, The Aryan Alternative, wreck havoc upon generations of their hard work.

Boo hoo joo..............Cry me a river.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

(From TSU student paper, Dec. 2 edition; I spoke to the young woman, and gave her the brief but exec summary of the "why" behind TAA, but she prints not a word, runs straight to the jews. I wrote her this evening that her story is a hack job, and if she has any remaining shred of integrity, the Index will run my LTE. Besides this story, there's an editorial, which I will post below.)

http://www.trumanindex.com/news/2004...s-819148.shtml

Tabloid degrades minorities

By Whitney McFerron

Published: Thursday, December 2, 2004

Many students waiting in line to see Ralph Nader Wednesday night got a nasty surprise when a local white supremacist distributed tabloids promoting anti-Semitism.

Kirksville resident Alex Linder, founder of the anti-Semitic Vanguard News Network, produced and distributed "The Aryan Alternative" to the unsuspecting students. Linder said he already had left about 50 copies of the tabloid in various campus locations, including the library, a magazine rack outside the Center of Student Involvement and a Student Union men's bathroom. He also said he posted the 12-page paper on several parked cars outside a Kirksville High School performance of "Fiddler on the Roof."

Senior Benjamin Kort, president of University Hillel, the campus Jewish group, said Linder and his organization have mentioned University Hillel in the paper. Kort said he is not necessarily afraid of Linder but said he is uneasy about what could result from the ideas he promotes.

"My main concern is that it will lead to inciting words, which could lead to action," Kort said.

In a front-page letter, Linder offers free bundles of the tabloid for distribution. Kort said he hopes students will not pursue the offer.

"I would hope that students would ignore it and not take part in it," Kort said. "Even if you don't agree with a certain religion or think it is wrong for them to believe in that way, it is still their right to believe that, and you shouldn't take action against it."

The Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that tracks and litigates hate groups across the country, placed Linder on a list of 40 people to watch because he also produces a racist Web site.

Dawn McKee, the choreographer of the KHS production, said anti-Semitic tabloids were placed on parked cars Nov. 19 and 20.

"Friday there were a little bit, but not much," McKee said. "Then the man came back and put them on every car on Saturday night."

McKee said she thinks the show's subject drew anti-Semitic attention. "Fiddler on the Roof" deals with Jewish persecution in Russia at the turn of the last century.

"This wouldn't have happened if the students were doing 'The Sound of
Music' or 'Oklahoma,'" McKee said.

McKee said school employees learned about the anti-Semitic paper distribution before the intermission on the second night. She said someone made an announcement to the audience during the break while some students removed the papers. McKee said someone called the police, but nothing could be done because the man responsible had not broken the law.

Sherri Palmer, associate professor of psychology, is Jewish and helped with the play as a cultural consultant. She said that although their words are offensive, anti-Semitists are protected under the First Amendment.
"It just kind of shows us that people have a right to say even ugly things," Palmer said. "And I support that right as well. It's uncomfortable, but I have to support the right to say it."

Palmer said the high school students involved in the play were upset that their play was used as a forum for anti-Semitic reactions.

"They said that they were going to have a bonfire with [the papers], that the kids were all excited about it, and they had it all ready," Palmer said. "It turned out the police took most of the fliers, so they didn't have that many, and there wasn't enough to constitute a bonfire."

Palmer said some students saw the man responsible for the tabloids while removing them from windshields.

"One of the students said the scary thing is that he seemed just like a normal guy doing it," Palmer said. "And I was just thinking, 'Is this like a neighbor of mine or someone that I'm standing next to in line at Wal-Mart?' It was very creepy."

Although she has faced forms of persecution all of her life, Palmer said she had not felt openly victimized in Kirksville until now. She said that although negative racial sentiments may be rare, racism still is a problem.

"I think the only way you can say racism is not a problem is if you haven't seen it right in your face or you're not noticing it," Palmer said. "It just tends to be insidious and subtle, but I think it would just be lying to say that there is not racism in town and on campus."

Old December 3rd, 2004 #15
konkwista88

Lol, keep up the pressure! Does that university have a library walk, student social hub? Perhaps pass out the tabloid there and try to recruit a few of them to help you?

Old December 3rd, 2004 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

(Editorial, same issue, Dec. 2)

OUR VIEW | Hate publication fails point of free speech

Published: Thursday, December 2, 2004

Consider the power of the First Amendment.

Five of the freedoms that make America the most sovereign nation of the world protect Americans' freedom of speech, religion, assembly, press and give us the right to petition the government.

The First Amendment allows this newspaper to publish what it's editors see fit.

Of course, the constitutional right to freedom of speech also protects Alex Linder, who runs the Vanguard News Network out of the Kirksville area. The network, whose slogan is "No Jews. Just right," publishes "The Aryan Alternative," which the editors bill as the "perfect tool for waking up neighbors, college students - anyone whose mind [and] body are endangered by the Jewish Hate Machine we call AmeriKwa." The free publication, which was distributed on campus several weeks ago in limited numbers, is protected under the realm of free speech.

Just last week, the First Amendment protected the same publication when it was secured under the windshield wipers of patrons' cars at a Kirksville middle school production of "Fiddler on the Roof."

In a Nov. 18 article, the Index reported that local professors and students experienced verbal harassment because of sexual orientation in Kirksville. That harassment, although derogatory and generally considered inappropriate, is free speech unless it is threatening.

Free speech, as evidenced by these examples, is an incredibly powerful right and tool that can be used to many ends. It is also a right that should be used responsibly and respectfully if it is to accomplish the goals the founding fathers intended for our country.

In no way do we advocate that limits be placed on freedom of speech, but as a society we should exercise tolerance and open discussion. The free distribution of newspapers that feature hate speech and graphic pictures doesn't show a responsible use of free speech, just as anti-Semitic fliers won't cultivate an open discussion.

On this campus, it must be our priority to protect all free speech, but that doesn't mean that we have to take hate speech lying down. The culture we create either can encourage or discourage individuals like Linder to perpetuate hateful sentiments about races, religions and lifestyles he does not tolerate.
Our professors work hard to show us other viewpoints, and the liberal arts mission of this University seeks to educate against unguarded hate, but we're not entirely insulated from the community, and we shouldn't be.

It is our responsibility and our privilege to change and influence sentiment in this community and country. If we begin to fight the acceptance or complacence toward hateful speech and publications in our community, we can begin to erode the power of their influence.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkwista88
Lol, keep up the pressure! Does that university have a library walk, student social hub? Perhaps pass out the tabloid there and try to recruit a few of them to help you?
It has a student lounge, I forget the name. I put a few there the first time.

I've had some students contact me who didn't get papers but wanted them.

They'll get them.

You see the fear in the ADL's eyes?

I hope nobody makes a mistake in interpreting the situation.

Jewish control of this nation is paper thin. Paper thin.

Basically, because they work harder, and can bring a bit of punishment or reward to bear, they have a lot of the cops and the pols in tow. That's pretty much all they have going for them.

The average Aryan American is 100% against their agenda. And that is why they don't dare quote from the tabloid. They cannot stand any kind of debate.

The point I'm making here is that...

...if you want your country back. If you truly want your country back....there is no way to get it back but straight through the criminal hate group ADL that, along with other jewish organizations, controls our police and our politicians.

There is no other way.

You can't get it done by words, although words are necessary.

You can't get it done by writing checks, although checks are necessary too.

You can only get it done when you want the result more than you want your own life.

Are we going to allow the jews to ride herd on us, and drive our people straight into the ground?

Or are we going to rise up against them, and destroy them as a threat to Aryankind for all time?

The answer is in your heart.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #18
Steve B
Banned

Default Priceless

Quote:
Of course, the constitutional right to freedom of speech also protects Alex Linder, who runs the Vanguard News Network out of the Kirksville area. The network, whose slogan is "No Jews. Just right," publishes "The Aryan Alternative," which the editors bill as the "perfect tool for waking up neighbors, college students - anyone whose mind [and] body are endangered by the Jewish Hate Machine we call AmeriKwa." The free publication, which was distributed on campus several weeks ago in limited numbers, is protected under the realm of free speech.
Quote:
"They said that they were going to have a bonfire with [the papers], that the kids were all excited about it, and they had it all ready," Palmer said. "It turned out the police took most of the fliers, so they didn't have that many, and there wasn't enough to constitute a bonfire."
We're all for freedom of speech but just in case, we'll burn the offending publication(at least the ones the cops haven't confiscated) in a blazing inferno!

Old December 3rd, 2004 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
We're all for freedom of speech but just in case, we'll burn the offending publication(at least the ones the cops haven't confiscated) in a blazing inferno!
And if it's true that the cops were collecting these, then me and the police chief are going to have a problem.

Old December 3rd, 2004 #20
ErikD

Smile

Alex, you're not really encouraging "Suicide Attacks" like someone at the Phora postulated, are you? lol

http://www.thephora.org/forum/showth...ed=1#post45926

Thread