VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Wagon burning prairie niggers angry at Pocahontas paleface

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

So this waste of space is claiming to be 1/64th to 1/1024th wagon burner? Prairie nigger PLEASE!!!

Old October 17th, 2018 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Those DNA tests are kike pseudoscience anyway. There is no more a racial DNA test than there is a lie-detector test. All they can accurately tell is if one person is a blood relation of another. So unless she can match DNA with an ancestor who was a known wagon burner, she has nothing.

Never pay for one of those tests. They're scams. They sell the data to the highest bidder.

Old October 18th, 2018 #3
Peer Fischer

Lie-awatha speak with forked tongue! Squaw drinkum too watch fire-water! Umm ... fuckin' Injuns

Old October 18th, 2018 #4
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Those DNA tests are kike pseudoscience anyway. There is no more a racial DNA test than there is a lie-detector test. All they can accurately tell is if one person is a blood relation of another. So unless she can match DNA with an ancestor who was a known wagon burner, she has nothing.

Never pay for one of those tests. They're scams. They sell the data to the highest bidder.

Agreed 100%!
well said.
These companies which claim to analyse DNA should be properly REGULATED by LAW, preventing them from making scientifically unsound claims. Currently, of course they are n`t................... or are at least given a free pass by the system regarding any such legislation as may or may not exist!

Many jew-ignorant fools have been taken for a ride!

Old October 18th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

How many kikes have been convicted by a DNA "test?" I venture to guess very few. IMHO, (((the tribe))) controls the data. And, I've read that a person's own DNA is not destroyed but "stored in a safe place." I don't want any clones of me running around. One of me is enough.

Old October 18th, 2018 #6
andy

"...Former colleagues and supervisors at universities where she had worked stated that Warren's ancestry played no role in her hiring. Warren stated that she had listed herself as a minority to meet people of similar heritage, and was unaware that Harvard had listed her as a woman of color.
In her 2014 autobiography, Warren stated that she gained no career advantage from her stated heritage, and described the allegations as untrue and hurtful.
The Boston Globe has stated that "her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools..."

While I am more than happy to see this commie bitch beasted in public over her claim to wagon burner origin. The real issue has to be did she and Harvard benefit from her being listed as a minority?

It has all the hallmarks of institutional check boxing to meet Federal Government quotas. This is the real issue how many more instances of this sort of subjective racial categorisation is going on? Are Aryans missing out because intuitions such as Harvard are counting jews as Aryans?

Chase them into the swamps

Thread