In a black and jewish ruled kwa

RAPE???? MURDER???? DISMEMBER?????

OH

Old August 17th, 2009 #42
donna tnmtngurl

Default omg

Wtf? What's this country comming too?

I didn't know the prosecutor was black.

And there spending more money on protecting him at the trial than they do at keeping our kids safe from animals like this.

The parents were given a choice abt a plea deal, the parents visited the prison cobbins would spend life at...

They couldn't believe it said mr christian its like a resort, so they wanted the death penalty

Old August 17th, 2009 #43
Eilert
Blood Snob

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post

I hope they all rot in hell.
Hell? Don't be silly. There's no "hell" in any religious sense of the term. What sort of imaginary "hell" could be worse than what Channon and Chris went through in real life?

Wishing the nigger rapists and murderers of young White people to hell is pathetic. It's a weak cop out. It reveals that we don't have the guts to violently and mercilessly avenge our own people, so we need a make-believe god to do it for us.

Old August 17th, 2009 #44
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord. T.X.B.

Old August 17th, 2009 #45
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post

Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord. T.X.B.
Sure, if you believe in the Bible. I don't. (And it's vengeance, by the way.)

Old August 17th, 2009 #46
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
Ok my bad mistrial
But he would be free right??
I just can't see the jury at least the niggers anyway,convict them
No, he would be retried unless there is a plea agreement.

Old August 17th, 2009 #47
donna tnmtngurl

Default trial

Ok that's good to know.

Btw I think they should hand them over to the public
I wish the same and more on them.

Old August 17th, 2009 #48
Sean Gruber

Front-page Sentinel story by Satterfield today (08/17/2009) referred to the trial as "the carjacking trial."

Never the "rape-torture-murder trial" (or just "murder trial") from Satterfield.

It was only a carjacking, you see.

After 2.5 years....Satterfield still calls it a carjacking. This must be on purpose.

Why "carjacking trial"? People are facing the death penalty for carjacking? No, it's a murder trial, you evil cunt.

MURDER TRIAL.

Satterfield is a bitch serving the News Sentinel-downtown system of her jew masters very well.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 17th, 2009 at 07:18 PM.

Old August 17th, 2009 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Sure, if you believe in the Bible. I don't.
I was being flip. (note {} smilie)

Quote:
(And it's vengeance, by the way.)
I knew that.

Old August 17th, 2009 #50
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Wishing the nigger rapists and murderers of young White people to hell is pathetic. It's a weak cop out. It reveals that we don't have the guts to violently and mercilessly avenge our own people, so we need a make-believe god to do it for us.
I have to agree, though I think that most Whites have to weigh the option of doing something with no tangible results versus taking care of their families. That's how I see it right now.

Should ZOG implode (when, I should say), those niggers should be on numerous hit lists. There might even be arguments over who gets to draw and quarter them. That sounds pie in the sky, I know. And it is. But, ZOG is drawing to a close.

Old August 17th, 2009 #51
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Should ZOG implode (when, I should say), those niggers should be on numerous hit lists. There might even be arguments over who gets to draw and quarter them. That sounds pie in the sky, I know. And it is. But, ZOG is drawing to a close.
Must step lightly here, but have heard that persons involved in the case might not wait for pie in the sky. Life sentences often aren't. It's just a general rumor/joke, of course. Don't take it seriously.

Less talk, more action

Old August 17th, 2009 #52
Derrick Beukeboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Her name is Takisha Fitzgerald.

This is standard Zog court operating procedure in racially charged cases. Much like the OJ case(not saying these sub humans will walk) a black jury and prosecutor(Chris Darden in the OJ trail) is needed to assure the "black community" that justice was served. We can't give those poor misunderstood boys a legal lynching can we?

And of course the same reasoning would also apply to YT. See YT, a black jury convicted the scum and a black prosecutor helped them do it, all black folks aren't sadistic killers. Justice was served now go along about your business.

Disgusting display of psychological mind games if you ask me and extremely risky if the gloves don't fit and the jury acquits.
Yea, straight out of the PC legal system playbook. Everyone with half a brain, black or white, working within the vast CJ and legal system is aware that the fundamental problem is sub-standard racial elements.
(worthless niggers, other nonwhite scum and nigger minded white drug involved garbage).

They set this one up to try and please everyone. Black prosecutor, almost all black jury, typical PC bullshit where the criminals have more rights then the families of the victims.

I tend to agree with what Zenos posted. What makes this case so important is that it truly has the potential to spark a serious racial show down in the Kwa. Whites are beginning to show some semblance of independent thought. This case is bad, bad news for the ZOG.
A mostly lose-lose, but the jews will likely hedge their bets and placate the angry white masses.

WN stand to gain the biggest if ZOG mishandles this situation.
We already won hands down by proving the point of anti-white/pro-nigger bias in the mainstream jewsmedia. Already won by highlighting this case when no one else had the guts. Displaying to a any rational mind what is truly going on in this shitty cuntry from that ridiculous kwap convention complete with helicopter and armored plated vehicle, and of course hundreds of clown kwaps there to protect the citizens from rabid evil satanic nazi monsters in Knoxville...never mind the sub-human cretin niggers.

Of course, the jews will most likely throw the whites a few bones here. 1 or 2 will be convicted, the nigg bitch will get garbage time, maybe 1 will get off on a lesser charge.
They will likely compromise and try to not raise nigger anger. I hope they do though. Another win-win.

I don't think ZOG will let all the niggs walk...way too risky to risk a serious white backlash and this case has that ability.

The case is key because ZOG had to sit down and plan well in advance how to handle this racial hot potato. You can see their strategy already laid bare as Steve noted. They are getting weaker by the day and more transparent.
WN wins either way and this must infuriate the multiculturalists.

If you think that any of these niggers will be sentenced to death row, that is a long shot.

Imagine if this occurred in Iraq or other Muslim country?
Yes, and us 'kwans are the bad asses.

Last edited by Derrick Beukeboom; August 17th, 2009 at 09:21 PM.

Old August 17th, 2009 #53
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
FIRST CARJACK TRIAL A GO
By Matt LakinPublished Saturday, August 15, 2009

Opening arguments don't begin for two more days, but the bills are already piling up.

The defense for the three men accused in the torture-killing of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom has cost taxpayers more than $350,000 so far and threatens to eclipse the most expensive cases in state and Knox County history. That's not counting the money spent by prosecutors and police, on court officials working overtime or to bus in a jury from Nashville.

"It's still costing them a whole lot less than it's costing me," said Christian's father, Gary Christian. "I'm not wanting to get paid. I just want to know what my daughter's worth. I still don't see a total on what it's costing my family."

Defense lawyers say that cost is the only way to fulfill a constitutional duty.

"What John Q. Public doesn't realize is that when lawyers take on capital cases like this, they're often losing money because of the long hours," said Gregory P. Isaacs, who helped represent Knox County's most expensive defendant, Thomas Dee "Zoo Man" Huskey. "The money is going to a whole array of experts in what becomes a very high-stakes chess game."

The trial begins Monday for Letalvis Cobbins, the first of four charged with rape, murder and kidnapping in the deaths of Christian, 21, and Newsom, 23. Authorities say the couple were carjacked while on a date in January 2007, taken to a house on Chipman Street in East Knoxville rented by Cobbins' half-brother, Lemaricus Davidson, and killed. Cobbins, Davidson and fellow defendants George Thomas and Vanessa Coleman could each face the death penalty if convicted.

The public has paid the bill to defend Cobbins, Davidson and Thomas through the state's indigent defense fund for the past two and a half years - a total of $366,370.31 to date, according to the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts, which oversees the fund. Those numbers reflect claims received as of Friday from the trio's court-appointed lawyers.

"Any invoices in progress are not included," spokeswoman Laura Click said.

That's before any of the cases have even gone to trial and not accounting for the years of appeals that could ensue with a single conviction. The money came from taxpayers around the state, including the couple's parents.

"I'm having to pay for those animals to have attorneys," said Christian's mother, Deena Christian. "These attorneys are getting paid by the state of Tennessee to defend animals like that when I don't get paid a dime for sitting in court to defend my daughter's honor."

Newsom's father, Hugh Newsom, questioned the state's figures. He said he's heard unofficial estimates that go even higher.

"Either way, it's an absolutely ridiculous figure," he said. "It hurts me to no end that I have to pay for these scumbags' defense."

The figure rivals that of Knox County's most expensive case ever - the trials of Huskey, accused of killing four Knox County prostitutes in 1992. His case lasted 14 years and cost a total of $507,381.33 for his defense alone, according to state records.

Cobbins' defense has brought the highest price tag so far - $185,428.92, according to state figures. Thomas comes in second at $115,354.77, and Davidson third at $65,586.62. Coleman has paid for her lawyer so far but has asked for money to cover testing and experts. The state hasn't received that bill yet.

Isaacs, who served on Huskey's defense team, said the public often doesn't understand how much rides on the testimony of paid experts in such cases.

"It's somewhat shortsighted to look at the price tag when you look at what's involved and the sacredness of life," he said. "The costs are so high because the stakes are so irrevocable. The last thing we want is an innocent person sentenced to death."

Matt Lakin may be reached at 865-342-6306.
All they really need is a nicely constructed gallows and two cat o' 9 tails wielded by the victim's fathers. It is sickening to think of all the money wasted on Black and Brown crime.

Old August 17th, 2009 #54
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

"Carjack Trial" says it all, those fucking cowards.

Old August 17th, 2009 #55
notmenomore

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
...straight out of the PC legal system playbook. Everyone with half a brain, black or white, working within the vast CJ and legal system is aware that the fundamental problem is sub-standard racial elements.

They set this one up to try and please everyone. Black prosecutor, almost all black jury, typical PC bullshit where the criminals have more rights then the families of the victims.

I tend to agree with what Zenos posted. What makes this case so important is that it truly has the potential to spark a serious racial show down in the Kwa. Whites are beginning to show some semblance of independent thought. This case is bad, bad news for the ZOG.
A mostly lose-lose, but the jews will likely hedge their bets and placate the angry white masses...

I don't think ZOG will let all the niggs walk...way too risky to risk a serious white backlash and this case has that ability.

The case is key because ZOG had to sit down and plan well in advance how to handle this racial hot potato. You can see their strategy already laid bare as Steve noted. They are getting weaker by the day and more transparent.
WN wins either way and this must infuriate the multiculturalists.

If you think that any of these niggers will be sentenced to death row, that is a long shot.

Imagine if this occurred in Iraq or other Muslim country?
Yes, and us 'kwans are the bad asses.
Indeed, the "racial hot potato" explains the two-year delay in going to trial, the huge, huge public defender legal bills, the nig prosecutor, and the nig-nig majority jury. All of it. And most high risk it still is.

ZOG gambles here that if a nigger prosecutor can get a nigger jury to convict nigger savages of doing what comes naturally, then YT will be appeased and the ghetto will accept the verdict - that is unless the verdict is to fry (which it surely won't be).

But the gamble is high stakes. As Steve B observes, if "the gloves don' fit" and the jury acquits then YT somewhere, somehow is going to have a final say in the matter. This case will not allow an OJ walk, and ZOG knows that full well. ZOG also understands that, in the dim collective memory, YT remembers that there was a time when these things were handled differently and far more satisfactorily. All those psycho-analysts that sit in on the voir dire had better have it right, and this jury damn well better convict and convict hard. The days of YT shrugging his shoulders and acting the chump are winding down now, and it won't take much to boil this damn pot over.

Tags
channon christain, christopher newsom

Thread