VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2005 #1
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Parts

Send your unwanted computer parts - cpu's, harddrives, motherboards, sound and network cards, sticks of RAM, power supplies, parts parts parts! Any parts you would trash will be graciously accepted. PM me for mailing info. Thanks!

Reason I'm posting this: In just cruising my towns ally's on trash day I have come across 6 full machines in the pent 2 and up class and machines with parts that people have discarded because I suppose "it's not good enough" to own any more. Between all these parts I have managed to build 3 working servers so far for the radio network that will provide stable platforms for broadcast. If I can get this much out of the trash in my town, I wonder what is out there.

Old April 18th, 2005 #2
The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Send your unwanted computer parts - cpu's, harddrives, motherboards, sound and network cards, sticks of RAM, power supplies, parts parts parts! Any parts you would trash will be graciously accepted. PM me for mailing info.
Post a one through five or one through ten priority list of what you need or what would be most useful Stan. I have a friend who has access to used components of various types but shipping everything would be impractical. Specific part numbers or specific size/capabilities would be helpful information when that's applicable.

Hardware Priority List

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

etc.

Old April 25th, 2005 #3
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Don't chizzel VNNF with slipshod hardware, Volks

A simple guideline: